Selena gomez in serious trouble

cdigital379

Established
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
N1ZAM2001:

I am posting this tidbit from the article:

The filmmaker said:
‘I love The Exorcist and the things that come from inside you, the things that are a little more subtle, and things that you deal with from inwards, and I feel like it’s something Selena and I both love talking about … that topic is sort of dear to us.’

I have been following Selena's life story for awhile. She...like Demi Lovato and others have been "nurtured" and "groomed" from a very young age in predictive programming. In Selena's case....her parents "play" a huge role in this. I am praying for all the stars/idols/people/children of all these sick injustices in the world.

I guess will have 2 wait to see the movie. But yeah....looks like she is DEFINITELY possessed!!

moodychick

Established
There's An excellent post about her.

The TV show Wizards of Waverly Place contained the usual symbols. Butterflies, mirrors, twinning, the sun, feline, etc. It's no wonder this woman is messed up. She was hyper-sexualized from a young age.

BananaLaser

Veteran
In her song “Rock God” she sings about betraying God and choosing the devil instead. It’s crazy how blatant the lyrics are to this song. Here are the lyrics:

clambot

Veteran
Some years ago, it heard it noted on a radio program that the vast majority of "hit" songs were written by just a handful of "songwriters."

I don't know whether it was true then or if its true now or not, but maybe that's a reason why they are all incredibly horrible.