--------

Shuna

Star
I realised I can't delete my account but I think I'll be leaving this forum. . . But it was nice while it lasted. I may check back here for bts info but I think i'll be lurking from now on...:) Oh and ofc guys post what you wish, provided you keep it civil here. I'm going back into internet galactic space. . .

(^ ^)/*
By… See you

Allegra

Veteran
I realised I can't delete my account but I think I'll be leaving this forum. . . But it was nice while it lasted. I may check back here for bts info but I think i'll be lurking from now on...:) Oh and ofc guys post what you wish, provided you keep it civil here. I'm going back into internet galactic space. . .

(^ ^)/*
That is zannen deshita. But I might have to follow your path and just lurk this forum once in a while.

DD57F581-A530-4C33-BB79-1BCAA12B9C64.gif

You might think so but unfortunately not for those who are dealing and working for the darkness. This is why political correctness can be destructive.
But if you don't connect darkness to something, is it dark? If your use of a symbol is benign, do you draw evil just because you use it? 'cause if you do, you can't do anything. Period. Again, never give a thumbs up to anyone... Because my some culture it's vulgar.
Oh, this argument again. The whole "explicitly Satanic" origin has no historical source. It's just something someone came up with. Even if you're including runic symbols, considering the fact it was created as a symbol used to protest nuclear disarmament... Death of man (the so-called crow's foot) and death of the unborn (death the circle) is rather fitting symbolism for the potential of nuclear war.

Unfortunately, that argument doesn't hold water since the symbol was created to mirror flag semaphore, for "N" and "D". Nuclear disarmament. Since once again, while it was later adapted hippies for peace... It wasn't created to be a symbol explicitly for peace.

Also when we know where it's from we cant be ignorant and lenient about this just because our INTENT is good.
There's an irony about speaking against ignorance yet completely rejecting different symbols have different meanings, to different people and different cultures...

As the bible says, You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons. You cannot partake of the table of the Lord and the table of demons.
That verse is really out of context for this argument because was discussing stuff sacrificed to idols...

Eva01

Rookie
I am! I was a weeb back then... I used to shounen like Naruto, Fairytail, One punch man, Ao no exorcist, Bleach, etc... but now mainly I’m just reading shoujo romance/webtoons these days... the only shounen I still like is Gintama.
Errr I think it’s fine? I know some people here are from Australia lol, they said so themselves. If you are then I just wanna tell u that I’m going to Bali next year muahahahhaha.
aaaaaa~~~~ too bad. same country different island~~

Ok next, hmm I’m not sure but I know other religion call and believe that the eye of providence is Al-masih Ad-dajjal or something. I really don’t know.

Fr33masonry from what I’ve read and just a speculation was from descendants of tribe of Dan and the masters of mas0nry (like Hiram Abiff, etc) were people or happened to be people from that tribe. Those masters names are mentioned in the bible as people who helped to build the temple of Solomon. And according to the bible, this tribe separated themselves and moved to northeast to what we know as Europe today and FM, KoM, illu, and other jesu1t order brands are from Europe. This tribe is also well known as pagan worshippers. Interestingly again, a European royal family adopt the symbol of tribe of Dan.

So, Coincidence or not, idk, you tell me! Please bear in mind that saying European is tribe of Dan is still and speculation and theory. But you can see the connections and reasons why it is being considered.
the word that i bold is interesting. i read it somewhere, there's a book quoting an imam. he said that what we know as dajjal ruled Europe for 1000years, and moved to ruled the new world (i think it's americ4) for 100years ? (i'm not sure about this part), and due time its over he'll try to rule the world. an boom apocalypse. nahh.. that from my belief, idk with the other.

i think my post is out of topic already =="

but anime and manga tend to used occult themed and symbolism, but whether the sensei is aware of it or not i have no idea. japanese people quite ignorant and selfcenter, if they called it cool then they just use it without knowing what was it. and when i said the people, i mean the majority of them. ahh.. korean and chinese manhwa are much more interesting nowdays, they breath something new and fun.

AND I AM interested in manga toooooo~~~ i'm a revived ex-rotten girl. i read everything except isekai, shojou (josei is fine), and yuri. i said i revived because, haaaaa~~~ i caught in a world wide kpop boyband shipping and become too attached to it. doomed me.

Ex-arianator4

Established

Ex-arianator4

Established
Ok so about Black Butler.

Now Black Butler is about a boy called Ciel and he made a contract with a demon called Sebastian after his parents were killed in a fire. Now in the latest chapters (this is SPOILERS) something happened which sounds extremely similar to something which happens in real life satanic sacrifice circles and it was a little sickening. . .

**BIG SPOILERS FOR BLACK BUTLER**

So it turns out (many chapters later) Ciel is not actually called Ciel....he stole the name...from his twin brother. And the fire that happened in his house was a cover also to kidnap both of them.

His twin brother was sacrificed by this secret society to summon a demon and they raped both Ciel and this brother....remember they are both only 13....some sick stuff I swear. The manga itself is very suggestive in nature the manga isn't nsfw and it's mainstream but some things are...anyways The fake Ciel's brother was sacrifced on an altar and that's how Sebastian the demon was able to come into the human world.

Ciel makes a deal with Sebastian to kill all the people in the room and to find out who killed his parents...

The whole chapters is disgusting and mirrors everything the youtube channel a c_all for an_up rising has been talking about.

Prepare your eyes folks this is gonna get ugly: (It is sfw but trigger warning anyways...)
View attachment 22567
View attachment 22568
View attachment 22569
View attachment 22570

SPOILER END
Shit.
This was so disturbing