--------

Allegra

Veteran
I feel like judging all the beliefs, scriptures, lores, myths and legends, that have existed or exist in this world, from the eye of one faith is simply an insult to it all. And it just brings down the entire discussion to just "but muh faith says".
Well if you don’t like how the discussions here end up, simply unwatch and the exit is on the left, and make your own thread.

You can add any myth and folklore legends etc all u like, I said mine without having to attack any other religion.

You can add you want just say it from your POV and what you believe, people will respect it unless you come with a hammer to beat people down cuz u don’t agree or u don’t need like their opinions.

I can say like “oh did u know Xxx god is pagan false god but other religion like xxx religion think like it’s a real god. That religion is trying to twist everything!”

If you come like that of course some people will find it offensive and then you justify it by saying it’s not bashing it’s your problem!

Also the beginning of this thread wasn’t talking about religion but then people like you coming and trying to downplay what people here believe.

I’m just adding some stuffs plus my belief to tell people what they want to hear and answer what they asked.

If you still don’t like then ...

ITS NOT MY PROBLEM! Stay mad.

manama

Star
Well if you don’t like how the discussions here end up, simply unwatch and the exit is on the left, and make your own thread.

You can add any myth and folklore legends etc all u like, I said mine without having to attack any other religion.

You can add you want just say it from your POV and what you believe, people will respect it unless you come with a hammer to beat people down cuz u don’t agree or u don’t need like their opinions.

I can say like “oh did u know Xxx god is pagan false god but other religion like xxx religion think like it’s a real god. That religion is trying to twist everything!”

If you come like that of course some people will find it offensive and then you justify it by saying it’s not bashing it’s your problem!

Also the beginning of this thread wasn’t talking about religion but then people like you coming and trying to downplay what people here believe.

I’m just adding some stuffs plus my belief to tell people what they want to hear and answer what they asked.

If you still don’t like then ...

ITS NOT MY PROBLEM! Stay mad.
You are the same in every thread "if you don't like it leaveeeee". You leave then since you don't like us pointing out stuff regarding christianity here after you were the one quoting verses.
And youre the one clearly mad here lmao not me.

manama

Star
The problem with using bible specifically in this topic is that everything thats fantasy will end up here since all of it is technically pagan because that is where the fantasy aspect is derived from. And then youll call it occult and satanic because its pagan. And that will ultimately do nothing but be a thing of "whatever doesn't agree with my faith is satanic".

Allegra

Veteran
You are the same in every thread "if you don't like it leaveeeee". You leave then since you don't like us pointing out stuff regarding christianity here after you were the one quoting verses.
And youre the one clearly mad here lmao not me.
Rofl I’ll be fine. I quote verses cuz someone brought up about pentagram and connect it with Christianity.
So yeah lol

And no I’m not mad, I’m just saying if you don’t like it then it’s not my problem.

Allegra

Veteran
The problem with using bible specifically in this topic is that everything thats fantasy will end up here since all of it is technically pagan because that is where the fantasy aspect is derived from. And then youll call it occult and satanic because its pagan. And that will ultimately do nothing but be a thing of "whatever doesn't agree with my faith is satanic".
Well if u don’t like what I said here as a Christian then it’s not my problem!

Oh... it’s your problem!

manama

Star
Rofl I’ll be fine. I quote verses cuz someone brought up about pentagram and connect it with Christianity.
So yeah lol

And no I’m not mad, I’m just saying if you don’t like it then it’s not my problem.
Youre the one getting offended though.

Allegra

Veteran
Youre the one getting offended though.
Yes I was offended then I realised that it’s actually your problem for not agreeing. Then I’m not offended anymore and have fun seeing you’re getting upset over me using bible verses xD

manama

Star
Well if u don’t like what I said here as a Christian then it’s not my problem!
You're giving yourself way too much importance here. I just mentioned why using a single faith to judge a wide variety of entertainment medium is going to fail whether its anime, manga or movies. Stop replying to me if you are going to parrot the same thing instead of actually addressing the problem.

This is why vcf should have an 18+ limit.

Allegra

Veteran
You're giving yourself way too much importance here. I just mentioned why using a single faith to judge a wide variety of entertainment medium is going to fail whether its anime, manga or movies. Stop replying to me if you are going to parrot the same thing instead of actually addressing the problem.

This is why vcf should have an 18+ limit.
You know what,
4. Do not attack forum members on a personal level. This includes insults, name calling, flaming, baiting and repeated harassment.
5. Do not post anything that constitutes hate speech against a race, a religion or any other group.
6. Do not purposely troll, derail or ridicule discussions and forum members.

That’s it.

manama

Star
You know what,
4. Do not attack forum members on a personal level. This includes insults, name calling, flaming, baiting and repeated harassment.
5. Do not post anything that constitutes hate speech against a race, a religion or any other group.
6. Do not purposely troll, derail or ridicule discussions and forum members.

That’s it.
Haven't done any one of it but nice try Lisa.

Eva01

Rookie
Sorry just reply, I was distracted by other stuffs and I'm gonna explain it briefly, cuz in an hour I have to go somewhere~! For some other stuffs, like the pagan gods I'm gonna explain from my POV and belief.

Hmm... you seem to not understand what is Fr33masonry, Illumynatee, Kn1ghts T3mpl4r, and Ord3r/Kn1ghts of M4lt4 (a masonic created in 1077 AD - not fr33mason which created later on, it is also a Jesu1t order brand)and their connection to occultism, paganism and Luc1ferianism. Though their goals are pretty much the same and their god is the same god. One corporation different branch, we can say.
Mayer Amsch3l R0thschild was made a knight of Sovereign order KoM and btw Rothsch1ld (German): "red shield"
Symbol of KoM - Red Shield.
View attachment 22609
I think what i believe and yours is quite the same. The society existed long time ago since the prophets era. I just don't expect they also the one who made Egyptian gods.

Hand of Fatima or hand of hamsa (or khamsa??) afaik is a middle eastern charm. I dont know much about this but I believe some people believe this to attract good stuffs like happiness, ward off evil, etc. It has many names.
No offense to anyone who believe this but it looks pretty evil to me.

It is just a man-made symbols from and of all kind of magics. For Christians, last time I checked we were told not to associate ourselves with this. If there are christians who ok with using this or believe in this cuz it is accepted in Jewish then each to their own account to God. But if anyone to ask me, I have to say no.

Colossians 2:8-10 See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ. For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily, and you have been filled in him, who is the head of all rule and authority.

About Ra egyptian god, in the book of Exodus, it's already talk about this. From what I read and learned, magic and sorcery played a major role in pantheistic religion of Egypt.

One thing though, I read in another place about the connection between fallen/rebelled divine council (council of the holy ones or council of Yahweh or host of heaven) in the bible and pagan gods. But I'm still not totally sure about this but if that what it is then it can make some sense on why pagan gods are able to confuse and mix God's truth and their deception since they all wanted to be like God and wanted to be worshiped.

Deuteronomy 4:16 beware lest you act corruptly by making a carved image for yourselves, in the form of any figure, the likeness of male or female, 17 the likeness of any animal that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged bird that flies in the air, 18 the likeness of anything that creeps on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the water under the earth. 19 And beware lest you raise your eyes to heaven, and when you see the sun and the moon and the stars, all the host of heaven, you be drawn away and bow down to them and serve them, things that the Lord your God has allotted to all the peoples under the whole heaven. 20 But the Lord has taken you and brought you out of the iron furnace, out of Egypt, to be a people of his own inheritance, as you are this day.

A brief explanation about divine council if any Christians interested.
Because its also appears in kabbalah but with the name hand of mariam. The design is the same, with addition of one eyed in the middle. So its to ward off evil or key to heaven, or occult symbolism for kabbalah sorcery. Idk

Allegra

Veteran
I think what i believe and yours is quite the same. The society existed long time ago since the prophets era. I just don't expect they also the one who made Egyptian gods.

Because its also appears in kabbalah but with the name hand of mariam. The design is the same, with addition of one eyed in the middle. So its to ward off evil or key to heaven, or occult symbolism for kabbalah sorcery. Idk
No they are not making Egyptian gods, I believe Egyptian gods were way before that. It’s from the days of Moses.

I’m not really familiar with Hand of Miriam/Fatima. But yes I heard it has a lot of names.

Btw are you Indonesian?

Allegra

Veteran
I’m sorry for derailing the thread~ it was my bad. The thread will continue back to the topic.

Hugs and kisses.

Eva01

Rookie
No they are not making Egyptian gods, I believe Egyptian gods were way before that. It’s from the days of Moses.

I’m not really familiar with Hand of Miriam/Fatima. But yes I heard it has a lot of names.

Btw are you Indonesian?
Wait, if they aren't made it, are they made hieroglyphics? Made the eye of ra symbols? Because all the time, i believe this what so called "god special people/bani israil" (the ashtray one) in my religion always feel special cos god favor them, god sends prophets especially for them. They take everything they think its what should belong to them. That's way they took the ra symbols and twisted it to favor them.

Is safe to named a country?? :eek::(

Allegra

Veteran
Wait, if they aren't made it, are they made hieroglyphics? Made the eye of ra symbols? Because all the time, i believe this what so called "god special people/bani israil" (the ashtray one) in my religion always feel special cos god favor them, god sends prophets especially for them. They take everything they think its what should belong to them. That's way they took the ra symbols and twisted it to favor them.

Is safe to named a country?? :eek::(
Errr I think it’s fine? I know some people here are from Australia lol, they said so themselves. If you are then I just wanna tell u that I’m going to Bali next year muahahahhaha.

*cough*

Ok next, hmm I’m not sure but I know other religion call and believe that the eye of providence is Al-masih Ad-dajjal or something. I really don’t know.

Fr33masonry from what I’ve read and just a speculation was from descendants of tribe of Dan and the masters of mas0nry (like Hiram Abiff, etc) were people or happened to be people from that tribe. Those masters names are mentioned in the bible as people who helped to build the temple of Solomon. And according to the bible, this tribe separated themselves and moved to northeast to what we know as Europe today and FM, KoM, illu, and other jesu1t order brands are from Europe. This tribe is also well known as pagan worshippers. Interestingly again, a European royal family adopt the symbol of tribe of Dan.

So, Coincidence or not, idk, you tell me! Please bear in mind that saying European is tribe of Dan is still and speculation and theory. But you can see the connections and reasons why it is being considered.

Allegra

Veteran
Just curious: who is actually interested in anime or manga here?
I am! I was a weeb back then... I used to shounen like Naruto, Fairytail, One punch man, Ao no exorcist, Bleach, etc... but now mainly I’m just reading shoujo romance/webtoons these days... the only shounen I still like is Gintama.