--------

Eva01

Rookie
Egyptian god is pagan and according to Christianity and other abrahamic religion, it is pagan. Pagan worship false gods.
I don’t know who “they” in your statement. People or the fr33masonry.

If it was Fr33’masonry then it is not shocking at all that they worship those gods. It is not twisting, they really worship it cuz they know the origin and source and who they worship. The philosophy of this secret society isn’t as shallow as you make it out to be. They don’t just take random gods and make it their symbol.
Well, i just know if ra is counted as pagan. Okay, i don't know anything about ancient Egypt gods. If the fr33masonry the one who made the gods. Ya, they're no twisted anything, it's their origin.

But how about hand of fatema? It's also fr33 masonary doing?

The symbol is already there, the background and belief of the creator is already there. It is in the satanic bible. Whether u like it or not, whether u agree or not. It doesn’t change that fact.
It does not. I'm simply speaking against the idea that symbols have a universal meaning. They don't. Anton Lavay might flash the symbol in honor of his master Satayn Rand but the fan of the Texas Longhorns flashing the hand sign are just rooting for their hometeam. A kid at a heavy metal concert just has it mean "rock on". An old Italian grandmother is doing it because they thinks something is bad. A deaf person is doing to say "I love you".

Thinking one thing means the same thing for everyone is a dangerous mindset to have.

Allegra

Veteran
Well, i just know if ra is counted as pagan. Okay, i don't know anything about ancient Egypt gods. If the fr33masonry the one who made the gods. Ya, they're no twisted anything, it's their origin.

Yes ra is pagan. I have a lot to say about this but I just woke up and on my phone,l. Everything is on my computer about the history of pagan and fr33masonry. If you want deeper understanding about this I’ll reply later.

Allegra

Veteran
It does not. I'm simply speaking against the idea that symbols have a universal meaning. They don't. Anton Lavay might flash the symbol in honor of his master Satayn Rand but the fan of the Texas Longhorns flashing the hand sign are just rooting for their hometeam. A kid at a heavy metal concert just has it mean "rock on". An old Italian grandmother is doing it because they thinks something is bad. A deaf person is doing to say "I love you".

Thinking one thing means the same thing for everyone is a dangerous mindset to have.
You’re just denying and believe what pleases you without even looking at the bigger picture. Everything you say about this just screams your opinion and what you feel about it without having a receipts. That I love hand sign only famous after 1970s. Students of sign language school weren’t aware of that until 1970s, they werent taught that i love you sign.

Screenshot_142.png

Dalit

Star
The "I love you" hand signal used in sign language was created by Helen Keller. Keller was into Theosophy (founded by Satanist Blavatsky), the satanic group that Krishnamurti rejected, and it actually means "I love you Satan". It is just another form of the "Devil Horns" hand sign. It was popularized by Anton LaVey (founder of the Church of Satan) and passed on to the masses through rock musicians who were into Satanism. The crowds picked it up without knowing what it meant.
I looked that up on Helen Keller and it seems to be true. Dammit! I loved the Helen Keller story as a kid.

Allegra

Veteran
I looked that up on Helen Keller and it seems to be true. Dammit! I loved the Helen Keller story as a kid.
*cries* me too
I grew up with Helen Keller story. I have books about her story (for children though) back then. Learning this crushed my childhood. But we can always learn from her courage to keep going and growing despite of her disadvantages.

You’re just denying and believe what pleases you without even looking at the bigger picture. Everything you say about this just screams your opinion and what you feel about it without having a receipts. That I love hand sign only famous after 1970s. Students of sign language school weren’t aware of that until 1970s, they werent taught that i love you sign.

View attachment 22592
...I'm looking at the "big picture". Since the big picture is that symbols had different meanings, depending on context and intent. Context and intent matters when discussing symbolism. To use a more benign gesture... The thumb's up is Western cultures has postitive connections... But in some Eastern cultures is basically the middle finger. Focusing on an image or a hand gesture as inherently bad can ignore cultural differences, or even intent of creators.

Allegra

Veteran
...I'm looking at the "big picture". Since the big picture is that symbols had different meanings, depending on context and intent. Context and intent matters when discussing symbolism. To use a more benign gesture... The thumb's up is Western cultures has postitive connections... But in some Eastern cultures is basically the middle finger. Focusing on an image or a hand gesture as inherently bad can ignore cultural differences, or even intent of creators.
Anything with evil connotations I'd rather avoid it esp when its origin and source is already evil to begin with. Just because suddenly people make it 'good', it doesnt change the beginning.

For example, the peace sign. Just because it is used for peace, it doesnt change the fact that its origin started from Druid Witchcraft Satanist initiation ritual.

Allegra

Veteran
The pentagram, for instance, was once on the shields of Christian soldiers to represent the five wounds of Christ.
*facepalm*

pretty sure whoever think of this is NOT from GOD and UNBIBLICAL. If this is from RCC then I'm not surprised.

Any Christians who think of this haven't read enough bible or research enough and understand their own God.
AMOS 5:26 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.

Pentagram has a long history and none of it biblical and in fact it's very evil. I can go on about Pentagram and it's origin and stuffs but let me know if anyone interested.

Wounds of Christ? Please don't slap your star on my GOD.

Shuna

Star
*facepalm*

pretty sure whoever think of this is NOT from GOD and UNBIBLICAL. If this is from RCC then I'm not surprised.

Any Christians who think of this haven't read enough bible or research enough and understand their own God.
AMOS 5:26 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.

Pentagram has a long history and none of it biblical and in fact it's very evil. I can go on about Pentagram and it's origin and stuffs but let me know if anyone interested.

I would like you to talk about it.

Anything with evil connotations I'd rather avoid it esp when its origin and source is already evil to begin with. Just because suddenly people make it 'good', it doesnt change the beginning.

For example, the peace sign. Just because it is used for peace, it doesnt change the fact that its origin started from Druid Witchcraft Satanist initiation ritual.
I'm absolutely fine with people avoiding certain things because they feel it's negative. I encourage it. But I also don't think it's wise to make judgments without understanding context and intent. Like I said, those things matter.

*facepalm*

Of course, heraldry isn't Biblical. Heraldry has nothing to do with the Bible. Neither does alchemy. Both are ideas that are independent of the Bible. Both are largely secular, although both influenced by faith. I am not saying the pentagram is inherently holy.

I am saying that individuals attributed positively to it and no matter how much you want to attach evil to it, to some 14th-century alchemist (remembering that alchemy was to chemistry what blood-letting was to surgery) didn't attribute evil to it unless it was inverted.

Again. Context matters. Intent matters. Both should be looked at before it's judged.

Allegra

Veteran
I would like you to talk about it.
As Carl Claudy says, "Cut through the outer shell and find a meaning. Cut through that meaning and find another; under it if you dig deep enough you may find a third, a fourth - who shall say how many teachings?"

These people, their goals is to subtly introduce the world their religion while never telling you that you are accepting their religion.
The logic is simple, when you put a certain symbol it represent what your belief or what you stand for. If you unknowingly represent a symbol, not knowing that there are many layers into that symbol, this is what we call deception.

That's why God says in Hosea 4:6, "My people are destroyed for the lack of knowledge" and seriously we cant say to God, "but I don't know...." when God already told us to know Satan's devices. Be Sober and Be vigilant as Peter says.

We don't need to dig too deep into this as long as you know its origin and basic knowledge why we have to avoid and condemn this, it's enough.

Alright, on to Pentagram. Most people know it as Luciferian or Satan worship. Witches love this and always use it in ritual magic and adduced for divination, the conjuring of spirits and summon demonic help.

You go read this if you want. But always be careful.

The pentagram is considered by occultist to be the most potent means of conjuring spirits.

The normal upward pentagram means 'the sign of good' and 'benevolent' spirits. The upside down, means 'the sign of satan' and conjure powers of evil. Those are in the teachings of occult. There are white magic and black magic. Reminds you in the wizard of Oz where there is white witch and black witch. People who think of doing white magic is doing good but it's false cuz they're conjuring demons nonetheless. The pentagram no matter how it's represent, upside down or not, it's represent of witchcraft and occult magic.

Screenshot_144.png
Screenshot_148-min.pngScreenshot_147-min.png
Screenshot_145.png

Now the inverted,
Bill Schnoebelen (a former Mason, Witch, Mormon, and Satanist) says "To the magician, the inverted pentagram has one use only and that is to call up the power of satan and bring the kingdom of the devil into manifestation on earth."
It is also used to represent goat of mendes, it represent evil.

So pentagram no matter what position it is used as an aid in casting out spells.

The circle in the pentagram is used to contain the conjured up demons. As they believe that and consider that every occult symbol is more powerful whenever a circle is placed around it.

Now talking about Pentagram we can not - not talking about the Star of David.

In the verse that I gave before,

This is also the origin and many form of Star (pentagram). The star of Rephan. It's always been there in the bible. It is both in Old Testament and New Testament. (Amos 5:26, Acts 7:43)

Screenshot_149-min.png

Revelations 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

HOWEVER, this is not about anti-semitic. Everything that is from God, and Satan loves to pervert and twist it.

NUMBERS 24:17 - A Star will come out of Jacob; a scepter will rise out of Israel. He will crush the foreheads of Moab, the skulls of all the people of Sheth.

My advice is don't bother with ANY symbol, except Jesus' cross. Too many deceptions and I don't want to please anyone who is against God.

Remember, "When we are mature in discernment, we are aware of deceptions." - John Bevere

Allegra

Veteran
Again. Context matters. Intent matters. Both should be looked at before it's judged.
You might think so but unfortunately not for those who are dealing and working for the darkness. This is why political correctness can be destructive.

Screenshot_127.png

Also when we know where it's from we cant be ignorant and lenient about this just because our INTENT is good.

As the bible says, You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons. You cannot partake of the table of the Lord and the table of demons.

Allegra

Veteran

Sorry just reply, I was distracted by other stuffs and I'm gonna explain it briefly, cuz in an hour I have to go somewhere~! For some other stuffs, like the pagan gods I'm gonna explain from my POV and belief.

Hmm... you seem to not understand what is Fr33masonry, Illumynatee, Kn1ghts T3mpl4r, and Ord3r/Kn1ghts of M4lt4 (a masonic created in 1077 AD - not fr33mason which created later on, it is also a Jesu1t order brand)and their connection to occultism, paganism and Luc1ferianism. Though their goals are pretty much the same and their god is the same god. One corporation different branch, we can say.
Mayer Amsch3l R0thschild was made a knight of Sovereign order KoM and btw Rothsch1ld (German): "red shield"
Symbol of KoM - Red Shield.
Screenshot_151.png

Enough about the elites.

Hand of Fatima or hand of hamsa (or khamsa??) afaik is a middle eastern charm. I dont know much about this but I believe some people believe this to attract good stuffs like happiness, ward off evil, etc. It has many names.
No offense to anyone who believe this but it looks pretty evil to me.

It is just a man-made symbols from and of all kind of magics. For Christians, last time I checked we were told not to associate ourselves with this. If there are christians who ok with using this or believe in this cuz it is accepted in Jewish then each to their own account to God. But if anyone to ask me, I have to say no.

Colossians 2:8-10 See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ. For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily, and you have been filled in him, who is the head of all rule and authority.

About Ra egyptian god, in the book of Exodus, it's already talk about this. From what I read and learned, magic and sorcery played a major role in pantheistic religion of Egypt.

One thing though, I read in another place about the connection between fallen/rebelled divine council (council of the holy ones or council of Yahweh or host of heaven) in the bible and pagan gods. But I'm still not totally sure about this but if that what it is then it can make some sense on why pagan gods are able to confuse and mix God's truth and their deception since they all wanted to be like God and wanted to be worshiped.

Deuteronomy 4:16 beware lest you act corruptly by making a carved image for yourselves, in the form of any figure, the likeness of male or female, 17 the likeness of any animal that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged bird that flies in the air, 18 the likeness of anything that creeps on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the water under the earth. 19 And beware lest you raise your eyes to heaven, and when you see the sun and the moon and the stars, all the host of heaven, you be drawn away and bow down to them and serve them, things that the Lord your God has allotted to all the peoples under the whole heaven. 20 But the Lord has taken you and brought you out of the iron furnace, out of Egypt, to be a people of his own inheritance, as you are this day.

A brief explanation about divine council if any Christians interested.

manama

Star
100% this.
Just because something isn't biblical doesn't automatically mean that its Satanic. Believing that does absolutely nothing but show the said person to be ignorant of other faiths, beliefs and cultures.
And mentioning verses from the Bible doesn't really work since not everyone is a Christian and not everyone cares.

manama

Star
Another thing that most ancient known stories, creatures, symbols etc had a different meaning until the Christians in later centuries changed and added their own spin to the stories. One common known example are the myths of Succubus/Incubus who used to be beautiful and powerful otherworldly creatures who's powers relied upon the dreams of humans. Christianity spread and the lore went from THAT to demons seducing people and banging them.

Allegra

Veteran
Another thing that most ancient known stories, creatures, symbols etc had a different meaning until the Christians in later centuries changed and added their own spin to the stories. One common known example are the myths of Succubus/Incubus who used to be beautiful and powerful otherworldly creatures who's powers relied upon the dreams of humans. Christianity spread and the lore went from THAT to demons seducing people and banging them.
You’re not Christian, you don’t believe. Then that’s fine. Believe what you want to believe and what pleases you.

Second I never and don’t bash your religion here so if you have a bit of conscience then control yourself. This thread is not a Christian bashing thread.

manama

Star
You’re not Christian, you don’t believe. Then that’s fine. Believe what you want to believe and what pleases you.

Second I never and don’t bash your religion here so if you have a bit of conscience then control yourself. This thread is not a Christian bashing thread.
I haven't bashed Christianity in this thread at all, if you get offended at people pointing out stuff then that is your problem.
I'm mentioning a fact, a lot of old stories, lores and myth were changed by the early Christian priests and alot of things were given satanic meaning BY those Christian ministries. Even the legend of King Arthur didn't escape this change. And these are only a few examples.

Allegra

Veteran
Succubus/Incubus
Succubus/Incubus is only a figure part of Jewish kaballah and the demonology of popular medieval spirituality. Fascinating subject, but no true theological merit to be had in it.

There is no wonder why Christians interested and tried to find the connection in Christianity since a lot of it were in Hebrew text.

manama

Star
I feel like judging all the beliefs, scriptures, lores, myths and legends, that have existed or exist in this world, from the eye of one faith is simply an insult to it all. And it just brings down the entire discussion to just "but muh faith says".