Seems the school shootings are back on.

Slava

Established
yellow T-shirt.
A 29-year-old Armenian from Germany crashed his car into shoppers in Berlin, killing a teacher and injuring 30 people. He was wearing a yellow T-shirt.

Oslo ‘terror suspect refuses to answer police questions' - stalling investigation into gay bar attack that left two dead and 21 injured before Pride parade

Zaniar Matapour, 42
Rainbow Pride
A rainbow is not located at a specific distance from the observer, but comes from an optical illusion caused by any water droplets viewed from a certain angle relative to a light source. Thus, a rainbow is not an object and cannot be physically approached. Indeed, it is impossible for an observer to see a rainbow from water droplets at any angle other than the customary one of 42 degrees from the direction opposite the light source. Even if an observer sees another observer who seems "under" or "at the end of" a rainbow, the second observer will see a different rainbow—farther off—at the same angle as seen by the first observer.

The gunman was arrested five minutes after the shooting unfolded
Rosenkrantz - can be translated as "rose wreath" or "rosary".

Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead is an absurdist, existential tragicomedy by Tom Stoppard, first staged at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe in 1966.

Slava

Established
God you guys dont even get a break on your most special of holidays

smile-sun T-shirt
What is the sign on the book and on the wall? Who knows if it belongs to what religion?

Last edited:

ISWIM

Rookie
seems like lone shooter events are being ramped up . They want your guns and will murder innocent citizens to attempt to sway
Public opinion , or create some health crises because of random mass shooter events . but you can bet they will keep their own guns .
Its awful what the government is doing and has done to it's citizens , our country.

ISWIM

Rookie
smile-sun T-shirt
What is the sign on the book and on the wall? Who knows if it belongs to what religion?

This looks like a lie . a costume . a federal agent

ISWIM

Rookie
Honestly videos mean nothing today. Especially those tied to deep pockets like lobbyists.

They can easily put me, you and Ronald Mcdonald walking into the white houses front door with full military gear onto a video.

Far as the event goes i haven't looked into it but i did see some rep on tv tying it to sandy hook which was an absolute hoax.

I'm American and have literally seen them fake dozens of shootings since 2007. Not 1, not 5.. Dozens. Perhaps 50 plus.

I need proof it happened and the main stain media who lies 99% of the time isn't good enough.
Not a hoax real bullets real murder . But its not what it seems . so in a way it'd fake but real .

ISWIM

Rookie
Did I not say believe what u want ? Still don’t get what kpop has to do w this, maybe stop trying to belittle me and focus on the topic at hand. Lmao “fully immersed”, literally logged back on here like five days ago after months of not touching this site. Pls take ur attempts at insulting me and try again.
Shills do exist . js ( wink)

smile-sun T-shirt

Some are saying the symbol is to do with Viking Ruynes but thats not the case at all.

seems like lone shooter events are being ramped up . They want your guns and will murder innocent citizens to attempt to sway
Public opinion , or create some health crises because of random mass shooter events . but you can bet they will keep their own guns .
Its awful what the government is doing and has done to it's citizens , our country.
Seems there were a few mass shootings yesterday in the US. Seems they really want your guns

redqueen

Superstar
didn't See this posted yet,I have to
go for now so can't analyze it but thought
Y'all may like too

made me think mk ultra in both videos but
the second one a bit more with the line
like a sleepwalker,the symbol is prominent in
both videos and I think I saw a flash of 23 and 47
in the 2nd one too'i can't make the written words under
the symbol out maybe one of Ya can,on the pc
screen at 1:09 I think it says join us?anyone else
See it and if so who would be the us referred to
anyhow it's strange videos for sure
I'll be checking them out a lot more later

Last edited:

Slava

Established
There is at least one other person who shot the video. Maybe someone from friends, acquaintances, "mentors. There is a photo online that shows a tattoo of the number "47" on his face. What is noteworthy, July 4 is recorded as 04.07 in European format (04.07 - 47). He was registered on the Russian social network "vkontakte" back in 2021, spent two days on it, and never logged in again. He had several "people" as his friends. One with the funny last name Ilya Gruschenko. In Russian, "ya Gru" can mean "I'm GRU". The abbreviation GRU stands for the Main Intelligence Directorate, the counterpart of the CIA.

1657075276237.png
Ive been trying to research this symbol. The closet I can find is Odin's shield which is like a tighter version
It seems the meaning is quite fitting for Odins shield

''Valknut. The Valknut (Odin's Knot) is a symbol of the transition between life and death and, according to Davidson, "is thought to symbolize the power of the god to bind and unbind"''
1657075412634.png
There is also the Druidic shield knot. Very similar but more square.
The symbol is described as meaning

''This symbol stands for protection. It is often associated with the Celts, but goes back to Mesopotamia. The four corners are a call to the gods of the four corners of the earth. In Kabbalah, it is the symbol of the Shema and invokes the four Archangels.''
1657075525937.png1657076381151.png

Ther just doesnt seem to be a match for nazi or even neo nazi symbols

neo nazi smybols Nazi symbols

1657076004963.png1657076017395.png

I had a look at celtic symbols as they do have some cross over with Vikings but nothing came up

Norse symbols again tie into Viking and celt. Seems shield knots (Viking, celt and Norse) seem to be the right direction but that exact symbol seems to not exist in historical mythology

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
View attachment 76630
Ive been trying to research this symbol. The closet I can find is Odin's shield which is like a tighter version
It seems the meaning is quite fitting for Odins shield

''Valknut. The Valknut (Odin's Knot) is a symbol of the transition between life and death and, according to Davidson, "is thought to symbolize the power of the god to bind and unbind"''
View attachment 76631
There is also the Druidic shield knot. Very similar but more square.
The symbol is described as meaning

''This symbol stands for protection. It is often associated with the Celts, but goes back to Mesopotamia. The four corners are a call to the gods of the four corners of the earth. In Kabbalah, it is the symbol of the Shema and invokes the four Archangels.''
View attachment 76632View attachment 76635

Ther just doesnt seem to be a match for nazi or even neo nazi symbols

neo nazi smybols Nazi symbols

View attachment 76633View attachment 76634

I had a look at celtic symbols as they do have some cross over with Vikings but nothing came up

Norse symbols again tie into Viking and celt. Seems shield knots (Viking, celt and Norse) seem to be the right direction but that exact symbol seems to not exist in historical mythology

Found this. Not sure what it represents other than a Coat of Arms.

Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 12-00-50 Schleifenquadrat – Wikipedia.pngScreenshot 2022-07-06 at 12-02-15 english translation at DuckDuckGo.png
Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 12-00-07 Hausgereut - Wappen von Hausgereut (Coat of arms (crest) of ...png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
didn't See this posted yet,I have to
go for now so can't analyze it but thought
Y'all may like too

made me think mk ultra in both videos but
the second one a bit more with the line
like a sleepwalker,the symbol is prominent in
both videos and I think I saw a flash of 23 and 47
in the 2nd one too'i can't make the written words under
the symbol out maybe one of Ya can,on the pc
screen at 1:09 I think it says join us?anyone else
See it and if so who would be the us referred to
anyhow it's strange videos for sure
I'll be checking them out a lot more later

I'd be careful watching that video. It looks like a MK/Trigger video. Highly unlikely the "shooter" made it. Lot's of subliminal images.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Russ Winter breakdown.

Independence Day in Highland Park: High Strangeness and Demoralization (Updated)

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Nothing seemed right about that video. The room, strobe, not just the creepy background music, but everything seemed odd. What classroom is that small and also has a hidden door to a secret room?
I found this. Very strange. Apparently its a game.

Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 13-12-52 What's a Room Escape - Room Escape Artist.png
It goes on....

Then there's this room. Look's like a MK center.

Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 13-15-35 Eludesions Escape Rooms - Mad Hatter's Tea Party Review - Ro...png

Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 13-15-02 Room Escape Artist.png