Seems the school shootings are back on.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
why is it every terror attack and mass shooting has a practice before hand?? two that stand out to me is the Westminster terror attack and the Manchester bombing
9-11, Boston Bombing, Sandy Hook....it goes on.

I suspect it's because the actors in on it are told its a drill and sign waivers to not disclose information. The police, first responders, military, local and federal governments are also aware that it's an active drill in many cases. Video footage of staged events and media interviews can be recorded in advance and edited to suit the narrative. If the "event" goes bad they can always claim it was just a drill creating plausible deniability for higher ups.

Awoken2

Superstar
just realised the mass shooting in Vegas was at a concert called route 91

Edit: just found a picture on an ABC news page. They call the concert location a harvest site!!!
I still cant believe i missed this shooting by a few days.

View attachment 74895
Yes indeed. Too many similarities here. Exactly the same objectives (strike fear into public, bring in new legislation regarding "security" etc)

Exactly the same MO. Lone psychotic gunman with inexplicable motive. Lots of police outside not tackling subject.

Narrative that has more holes in it than the crime scene.

We've seen this all before.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I previously posted this photo of the supposed shooter and noted that the lower leg was missing or was bent as someone has drawn a blue outline where the leg would be. The one eye symbolism (nod to Osiris/Horus) and sun symbolism were pointed out yet I questioned the occult significance of the missing or bent knee. I found this.

Screenshot 2022-05-29 at 11-32-53 The Osiris Legend The Sentencing of Derek Chauvin and the Ha...png

Screenshot 2022-05-29 at 11-38-25 Seems the school shootings are back on.png

Note: The Daily Mail said March 22 but the drill may have taken place over a period of days.
Screenshot 2022-05-29 at 11-34-43 Uvalde Texas police hosted 'active shooter scenario training...png

Screenshot 2022-05-29 at 12-10-44 September 23rd The End of a Masonic Ritual and The Beginning...png

Screenshot 2022-05-29 at 11-35-54 September 23rd The End of a Masonic Ritual and The Beginning...png

Screenshot 2022-05-29 at 15-40-12 Occult Holidays And Sabbats.png
Screenshot 2022-05-29 at 11-37-27 September 23rd The End of a Masonic Ritual and The Beginning...png

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Exactly!!

And what's with these crappy images. Every picture of this guy is grainy and washed out. I had a flip phone years ago that took better photos.
I was going to make a post about how Google its promoting its new "erase" feature for its camera tech. "Now even novices can create blatant propaganda and mis/disinfo... no costly graphic design classes or janky Adobe downloads necessary!"

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
A door propped open and he manages to find it. and staff disappearing

View attachment 74891

parents getting in the way of a human sacrifice. This reminds me of the 1970s cult movies where parents are hed back as their kids are sacrificed to a pagan god
View attachment 74892View attachment 74893View attachment 74894
I doubt the veracity of the reports blaming the teacher. The cops took over ten minutes to arrive and respond to reports of an armed gunman letting off rounds and heading for the school. Then the cops fail to warn the school so they could lockdown or even be aware? Im getting the vibe that some of these LEOs were in on this and the others will keep their thin blue mouths shut about what they know...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Now that I think about it, how come the body of Ramos has NEVER been shown on TV or anywhere in the World Wide Web as of yet?!?
Exactly. No school camera video, no street camera footage. Nothing. Just a blurry 2 second video and a hand full of grainy photos. Like the gas station video of the "plane" going into the pentagon on 9/11. He doesn't even look real. The guy has no history, no school photos, no pictures of him with people. If he was for real, you know the Daily Mail, CNN and TMZ would be all over that. It's BS.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
PAY DAY BABY! The Uvalde GoFundMe Traitors of Doom

5:30. roughly 100,000 USD donated for each crisis actor family... so far! not bad for one big lie to humanity. i guess some people can sleep with that on their conscience.

polymoog

Superstar
UVALDE: AND THE OSCAR GOES TO....(roll that beautiful crisis actor footage!)

2:30.
tearless sobbing one moment and then chuckling the next? i dont think so... i dont think so....

redqueen

Superstar

same dad but can See now why there was 2 as they
made sure to say stepfather in Your video Polymoog
even in Your video though he cannot squeeze out a tear
as if he was crying as much as the video made it look like
that shirt would be wet with them tears by now

guess that's why they needed the sunglasses as
most these actors can't squeeze out a tear for their
Children which anyone who's lost a Child Knows the
emotions are unimaginable as is the uncontrollable
guttural sobbing that happens as it's a sudden out
of the no where death,least it was like that
for me I had my Heart/Soul ripped out that day

I Know some deal with grief differently but I have not
seen a tear shed by any of the parents for their Children

Noticing a lot of the kids were on the honour roll too

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
seems even the experts are questioning the narrative

From what I can gather they need to stop with these active shooter drills immediately.

A trained chimp can identify a pattern here.

Active shooter drill.....(short space of time passes)..... Active shooter shoots up school.

I mean c'mon. These drills are fuckin lethal!

I've just lifted this from your link. It's a guy showing you exactly what protocols should be followed in the event of a school shoot em up.

I think they must have failed on all 9 counts. A group of boy scouts would have provided more security.

Edit: referencing the thread by Mike Baker contained within this link. I don't use twitter so can't send link directly

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
TEXAS SHOOTING WITNESS #FALSEFLAG

3:30. is this believable?
Looks like they are front of a blue screen. Definitely being coached. I noticed the edit when the kid started talking about how many drills they did and that he was told this one is for real...cut!! Too much information.