Seems the school shootings are back on.

Karlysymon

Superstar
There was probably just a glitch in the Echelon system that forgot to flag up that a depressed kid ordering guns and body armour may potentially cause some type of problem.
Bizarre. Feels like another indication the event was encouraged to bring about stronger legislation, including surveillance. If their monitoring was real how could they have missed these posts?

‘Are you gonna shoot up the school?’: Salvador Ramos’s chilling online chats revealed as police probe contacts
Oh, I think the system is working just fine. Like someone said: “In the West, they don’t want to shock the (surveillance) system too much”. Now, that could be because TPTB still want to maintain the façade of “freedom and democracy” until that position is no longer defensible in the face of mounting realities OR it’s a case of “Turn-key totalitarianism” …. where a critical piece to the system isn’t yet in place.

I think everyone should (re-)read this article in your 2019 thread. For me, the thought of all this tech combined with the covid infrastructure, now lodged into place, is truly terrifying. Again, there would have to be a crisis that warrants or calls for all this to be seamlessly rolled out…with as little opposition as possible. If money was poured into developing this tech, obviously it’s going to have to be openly used at some point in time.

"As part of the partnership, Carbyne’s President of North American Operations Paul Tatro told Government Technology that the Carbyne platform would combine the data it obtains from smartphones and other Carbyne-connected devices with “what’s available through nearby Cisco-connected road cameras, roadside sensors, smart streetlamps, smart parking meters or other devices.” Tatro further asserted that “Carbyne can also analyze data that’s being collected by Cisco IoT devices … and alert 911 automatically, without any person making a phone call, if there appears to be a worthy problem,” and expressed his view that soon most emergency calls will not be made by human beings but “by smart cars, telematics or other smart city devices.”

On the track and trace side of things here in the UK things are moving on rapidly.

The 16 million people who downloaded the NHS app to "keep people safe" now find themselves tracked and traced via facial recognition tech with their data shared with the police.

Lets not forget ruby ridge or the other one can't remember name but it was a land rights cattler dispute with the feds and they where well armed family...kind of brings into mind why is that show yellowstone so popular?
I think you are referring to the Bundy Ranch standoff. 2014/2015? Can't remember the exact year

Karlysymon

Superstar

I’ve done a news story search on these “calls to bring back insane asylums” as fall-out from this event and I haven’t found anything. I’ve seen afew MSM articles from a couple years back on this subject and this is one of them.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
By the way, the correct date of the massacre of Natives by Fed. agents and the 7th Cavalry mentioned in the tweet posted here (and rightfully so) at Wounded Knee occurred on Dec. 29th 1890.

polymoog

Superstar
Does 19 have a meaning. Im seeing 19 pop up quite a bit. The most prominent being 19 children killed and 19 cops in the school during the shooting

Looking at Occult Number 19: Was the Uvalde Elementary School Shooting Planned in May 2018?

12:44. 19 is very significant in gematria to the satanists.

description:
As we continue to look into the Uvalde School Shooting and the triggernan Salvador Ramos. we are clearly not receiving too much (if all all any) information as to what his motive was behind the mass shooting in that 600 student elementary schhol. One story that has arisen since the shooting is a local newscast from May 2018 that reported on two teenagers aged 13 and 14 years old who were arrested for planning a copycat Columbine style attack on a Uvalde middle school. Was one of those arrested teens actually a 14 year old Salvador Ramos? If so, was he taken serious then and was he being monitored at all for his future strange behaviour leading up to the recent school shooting? Also, I look at the history of the number 19 being used in media stories. Question: Did you notice that they used the number 19 again in a story about 19 police officers being in the school during the shooting, but stood down for over 45 minutes as Ramos slaughtered the 19 (again) students in four different classrooms? They love the 19 and reverse 91. I'll show you.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Looking at Occult Number 19: Was the Uvalde Elementary School Shooting Planned in May 2018?

12:44. 19 is very significant in gematria to the satanists.

description:
As we continue to look into the Uvalde School Shooting and the triggernan Salvador Ramos. we are clearly not receiving too much (if all all any) information as to what his motive was behind the mass shooting in that 600 student elementary schhol. One story that has arisen since the shooting is a local newscast from May 2018 that reported on two teenagers aged 13 and 14 years old who were arrested for planning a copycat Columbine style attack on a Uvalde middle school. Was one of those arrested teens actually a 14 year old Salvador Ramos? If so, was he taken serious then and was he being monitored at all for his future strange behaviour leading up to the recent school shooting? Also, I look at the history of the number 19 being used in media stories. Question: Did you notice that they used the number 19 again in a story about 19 police officers being in the school during the shooting, but stood down for over 45 minutes as Ramos slaughtered the 19 (again) students in four different classrooms? They love the 19 and reverse 91. I'll show you.

There seems to be something with that number.

Opinion: I was present at the 1991 University of Iowa mass shooting. In 2022, it seems nobody is really safe.

19 is very significant in gematria to the satanists.
Same year as the Bush Sr. NWO Speech on 9/11.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
I don't think this guy even exists.

Same pose with no shirt.

View attachment 74819

Same pose with hoodie
View attachment 74820
Possible, just like Adam Lanza from Sandy hook.
Most likely computer generated.
1653790290175.png

While Sandy hook is over a decade old, artificial intelligence creations are pretty advanced today.

Truthstream Media - Technology Is Becoming Indistinguishable From Reality [Fsr8P2VNF-E - 880x4...png

Truthstream Media - Technology Is Becoming Indistinguishable From Reality [Fsr8P2VNF-E - 880x4...png

A Truthstream media video from a few years ago going into depth on this topic.

The majority can't tell the difference
1653790455039.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Possible, just like Adam Lanza from Sandy hook.
Most likely computer generated.
View attachment 74821

While Sandy hook is over a decade old, artificial intelligence creations are pretty advanced today.

View attachment 74824

View attachment 74825

View attachment 74826

A Truthstream media video from a few years ago going into depth this topic.

The majority can't tell the difference
View attachment 74822

Exactly!!

And what's with these crappy images. Every picture of this guy is grainy and washed out. I had a flip phone years ago that took better photos.

Daze

Superstar
Exactly!!

And what's with these crappy images. Every picture of this guy is grainy and washed out. I had a flip phone years ago that took better photos.
Yep, definition was a complaint in these psyops a decade ago. Today a $20 walmart camera has HD definition.

These images are grainy on purpose. They don't want people making out details.

Awoken2

Superstar
Oh, I think the system is working just fine. Like someone said: “In the West, they don’t want to shock the (surveillance) system too much”. Now, that could be because TPTB still want to maintain the façade of “freedom and democracy” until that position is no longer defensible in the face of mounting realities OR it’s a case of “Turn-key totalitarianism” …. where a critical piece to the system isn’t yet in place.

I think everyone should (re-)read this article in your 2019 thread. For me, the thought of all this tech combined with the covid infrastructure, now lodged into place, is truly terrifying. Again, there would have to be a crisis that warrants or calls for all this to be seamlessly rolled out…with as little opposition as possible. If money was poured into developing this tech, obviously it’s going to have to be openly used at some point in time.

"As part of the partnership, Carbyne’s President of North American Operations Paul Tatro told Government Technology that the Carbyne platform would combine the data it obtains from smartphones and other Carbyne-connected devices with “what’s available through nearby Cisco-connected road cameras, roadside sensors, smart streetlamps, smart parking meters or other devices.” Tatro further asserted that “Carbyne can also analyze data that’s being collected by Cisco IoT devices … and alert 911 automatically, without any person making a phone call, if there appears to be a worthy problem,” and expressed his view that soon most emergency calls will not be made by human beings but “by smart cars, telematics or other smart city devices.”
The acquisition of money/power is the root of all evil.

I've got a couple of documentaries here that make the above statement unequivocally true.

The first documentary is a titled "Wow this is pure evil" released by Jake Tran. It examines the rise of the great bastion of British business, Shell Oil. What this short 18 minute report shows you is the stark reality that corporations have NO VALUE FOR HUMAN LIFE. The bigger the corporation, the less regard it has.

This film looks at the case of how Shell literally bought Nigeria. The death and destruction which followed lined the companies pockets enabling them to spread like a virus to other parts of the world.

If anybody watched the film Dark Waters well this documentary is a hard-core version of the same story. Truly shocking content.

What has this got to do with a school shooting you may ask, well it's all linked together you wil find. These dots ain't that hard to join.

Now the second documentary is called Google, Facebook, Amazon - The rise of the mega corporations released by DW documentary (Runs 42 minutes)

Here we see how history is repeating itself, but now on a worldwide scale. Tech giants are now the new oil companies.

Just think for a second the horrifying reality you could find yourself in if a huge corporation with no value for human life whatsoever bought the country you live in?

Well....that's where we are now at.

"Surveillance Capatalism is an illegitimate operation"

This was a line from the documentary which stood out to me. We are all just stock in one giant illegitimate operation.

(I know you are well aware of this already @Karlysymon but I posted it for the benefit of others)

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Same girl that claimed to smear blood on herself when the shooter left the classroom and somehow managed to go to her classroom and kill only her teacher, completely undetected by the tactical squad waiting in the hallway.

Same girl pictured with the Monarch Butterfly and B&W checkered T-shirt. Seen here with a sparkling ruby red ribbon that resembles a butterfly and Dorthy's ruby red slippers from the Wizard of OZ. More mind control symbolism.

3snapshot.jpgScreenshot 2022-05-29 at 08-36-35 wizard.jpg (JPEG Image 750 × 439 pixels).png
Screenshot 2022-05-28 at 07-25-51 She smeared blood on herself and performed lifeless 11-year-...pngScreenshot 2022-05-28 at 09-01-33 Seems the school shootings are back on.png

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Wow, Karlysymon, I think you are on to something.
Nothing about this shooting makes sense.
An 18 year old who is on countless mental health drugs, plays violent video games all day, and is a complete loner would not have the capacity to do what he he did on his own. Shoot his grandma, yes.
Go into the school and the way it played out kill all those children and teachers when there were countless times he could have been stopped, no.
He was either helped by people in law enforcement and others or MK ultra or both.
Now the official narrative is they want to take away our guns. So it gets the conservatives gun owners( which I am one) against the liberals crying gun control.
But as all of us on this forum knows there is way more sinister things going on behind the scenes.
This is much bigger than gun control. And as we are all arguing about guns, maybe the real reason why these children and teachers were sacrificed is to get some kind of surveillance system in place...
Remember the narrative is he walked right in, no security or guard and he had mental health issues.

So while alot of us even here are arguing what really happened , what we need to look into is what new things will be implemented because of this sacrifice.
At this point, we’ve all read, seen or heard about the stories of people driving on & off the road…seemingly asleep at the wheel. The uptick in car accidents, I mean we all saw the videos of car crashes just minutes after people had got the shot and then slid behind the wheel.

There will be real, legitimate mental issues (and iam not even remotely referring to the human subject of this thread) whether that be from the lockdowns or what the shots are doing to peoples’ brains. So the obvious question here is: TPTB knew this was going to happen, so how have they prepared to deal with the eventuality, legislatively and otherwise? The WEF considers “mental health deterioration” a global risk in 2022 and beyond. If you are interested, you can also look into Georgia’s recently signed questionable “mental health” bill.
1653838906010.jpeg

1653838975918.png

It is my opinion that if TPTB earnestly push the smallpox scam and countries lockdown, people will get mad. At this point, many people have realized that they really have nothing to lose. There is no glorious career or comfy standard of living waiting on the other side. Combine that with the looming “global famine” and things will escalate. I suspect that we might see some serious violence by year’s end and if my assessment is correct, then TPTB have to get ahead of the game and “officially” announce and roll with their pre-crime apparatus. Gun confiscation is also on the table. We know vaxx passports are digital IDs. So if this Canadian one is legit, under “crime”, if you zoom in there is a slot for “pre-crime index”. So basically, your digital ID will have a score and I guess able (updated?) to flag you as a potential threat.
1653839040111.jpeg

We’ve read the stories of vaxx passports being “abused”. It may be abuse to us but to TPTB, that’s how the system is meant to work….pre-crime style.
The acquisition of money/power is the root of all evil.

I've got a couple of documentaries here that make the above statement unequivocally true.

The first documentary is a titled "Wow this is pure evil" released by Jake Tran. It examines the rise of the great bastion of British business, Shell Oil. What this short 18 minute report shows you is the stark reality that corporations have NO VALUE FOR HUMAN LIFE. The bigger the corporation, the less regard it has.

This film looks at the case of how Shell literally bought Nigeria. The death and destruction which followed lined the companies pockets enabling them to spread like a virus to other parts of the world.

If anybody watched the film Dark Waters well this documentary is a hard-core version of the same story. Truly shocking content.

What has this got to do with a school shooting you may ask, well it's all linked together you wil find. These dots ain't that hard to join.

Now the second documentary is called Google, Facebook, Amazon - The rise of the mega corporations released by DW documentary (Runs 42 minutes)

Here we see how history is repeating itself, but now on a worldwide scale. Tech giants are now the new oil companies.

Just think for a second the horrifying reality you could find yourself in if a huge corporation with no value for human life whatsoever bought the country you live in?

Well....that's where we are now at.

"Surveillance Capatalism is an illegitimate operation"

This was a line from the documentary which stood out to me. We are all just stock in one giant illegitimate operation.

(I know you are well aware of this already @Karlysymon but I posted it for the benefit of others)
Thanks! I will watch the docs when i can.

There seems to be something with that number.

Opinion: I was present at the 1991 University of Iowa mass shooting. In 2022, it seems nobody is really safe.

Same year as the Bush Sr. NWO Speech on 9/11.
just realised the mass shooting in Vegas was at a concert called route 91

Edit: just found a picture on an ABC news page. They call the concert location a harvest site!!!
I still cant believe i missed this shooting by a few days.

1653841328168.png