Seems the school shootings are back on.

They also want unrestricted acces to your kids. Whos up for HRE Pope vs. Black Pope in a winner takes all match where afterwards they both get to face a multitude of child r*pe victims they are responsible for in a steel cage?

FilthPig

Veteran
From William Cooper's book "Behold the white horse" (1991) , Page 225 . https://www.docdroid.net/SZy9gZ4/cooper-william-cooper-behold-a-pale-horse-1991-pdf#page=227
"The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of military firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the antigun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly.The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd amendment. "

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
"The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd amendment."
At a recent Native Rights rally, I was asked NOT to mention the Wounded Knee massacre and make the correlation between then and now... and the agenda to make minorities and poor people into helpless victims by "disarming us of for own good" just like back on Pine Ridge. I was asked not to make that connection in order to placate the white, middle/upper-middle class peoples there... who mainly came from academia, the non-profit sector and etc. The Natives and older white people were on board w/my message, so I just spoke to people individually. However, I will be making this point at any "anti-gun" rallies I come across, regardless of how it may effect some peoples delicate sensibilities.

Awoken2

Superstar
he video im referring to is a 5 second clip of the shooter entering the building. are you saying there was no shooter/shooting? 100% staged?
I know which video you're referring to. I just find it completely ridiculous that somebody can even suggest this event happened as reported on the basis of a 5 second blurry video which proves absolutely nothing.

I've been researching media lies for over 7 years now. How about you?

From your opening statement on this thread it appears that you are trying to validate a narrative that is as fabricated as nylon.

In just four days this thread has put together more evidence that this event has been staged that anybody reading it can only be lead to the same conclusion which is....

YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO!!!.....(yet again)

The weight of evidence presented here already has got somebody like you pinned to the floor looking embarrassingly naive. If you want to claim all this evidence is purely circumstantial then it's your credibility you're destroying, not the people exposing it.

Even as I type this I have the BBC news on and they are stating that there were 19 police officers in the hallway outside the classroom for nearly an hour whilst some kid executed everyone inside. They were waiting for a key to get in.

Does that sound plausible to you? Taking into account that they have had a "drill" to practice for this event already. Do you think during the drill they had 19 cops waiting outside the execution room waiting for a key?

I'll re-post this once more. It's a different gig but it's all part of the same agenda.

There is one thing which is patently obvious right now. Your media wants to make you angry. It wants the people who still have the ability of critical thinking to make themselves known. It wants to know how effective it propaganda, lies and manipulation is on the general public.

Time for a musical interlude....what do these lyrics mean to you?

Lucy

Star
Bizarre. Feels like another indication the event was encouraged to bring about stronger legislation, including surveillance. If their monitoring was real how could they have missed these posts?

‘Are you gonna shoot up the school?’: Salvador Ramos’s chilling online chats revealed as police probe contacts
Very bizarre and getting more bizarre every day. And yes, like Karlysymon also brought up, was this planned to bring about draconian surveillance?
Totally agree Davidson. Without a doubt this sacrifice was planned for such sinister reasons it would blow our minds if we knew what they have ready to implement from this.

Oceanic

Veteran
I'd like to know which aspects of this event is staged. Perhaps the shooting did occur, but they're lying about the numbers. Or maybe it didn't, and this is all just another epitome of "the world is a stage"

Kids that were interviewed about this did not seem...disturbed as they should be. I watched the news again, and two kids said: "We called 911" but my thing is, wasn't it said that police were already on campus ground? See, this is what confuses me. I have no idea how much of a portion is a hoax and how much is actually true.

And I'm watching a video on YT as we speak. AND IT IS FULL OF LIES.

Timestamp: 2:55 The news reporter is talking about the time of the shooting. At some point she says, "Police says based on gun evidence, the shooter got into the school by 11:32 and shot more than 100 rounds at this time"

...Now I'll admit I don't know much about guns, but that gun the shooter had- something is wrong here. 100 rounds? What kind of gun has that many bullets and how was an 18 year old able to receive it? Even if he was born in a rich family, which I doubt seeing as he likely lives in that neighborhood the school dwells within, and even if he did have a license, why would someone give him that kind of gun?

Then she says, "At 11:37 another 16 rounds fired by the gunman" What the hell? Continuing, "11:51 more police officers arrive"

And here's the weird part: She goes on to say, "At 12:21 the shooter begins to shoot again" First off, again, what kind of gun is this? Some kind of machine gun? And why did the police offers take half an hour to get to the shooter? 11:51-12:21 the police is there, and yet the shooter is still apparently shooting.

"The shooter shoots again possibly at the door of the classroom he's in" How does this make any sense? Why is he shooting at the door while inside a classroom? So wouldn't all the kids be dead at that point? MORE than 19, realistically speaking? And according to this, he's just inside the class, shooting at the door for no reason? Do you see how this makes 0 sense.

Now they're interviewing a kid, timestamp 3:55 the kid says, "We were running out the doors because (stutters) two police guards were covering our doors" Here we go again. How are you running out if they're guarding the doors and IF THEY WERE THERE, HOW COME THEY WEREN'T STOPPING THE SHOOTER?

"A-and then, we just (pause) ran out of the room" How...if they were guarding you? And they wouldn't possibly allow children to run out in the hallways where the shooter was anyway.

Timestamp 4:25 "A girl shared her side of the story off camera. According to her, the shooter entered her classroom, shot her teacher (...do I even need to say it) and WHEN HE WALKED AWAY, she smeared blood on herself to play dead."

If he walked away, she wouldn't have needed to play dead and WHY did he just come in their room to only target the teacher while earlier he was shooting 116 rounds?

I can never thank God enough for giving me the characteristic of an analyst. Sometimes overthinking is necessary too.

Anyway, this whole video is nothing but lies and all of the comments fell for it. We may truly never know how many kids actually died, or if they even did at all.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Just my take.
Salvador Ramos social media post.

Broken mirror indicating mind control.
Compass and square arm positions AKA being "On the Square"
One finger extended "phallic" sign and/or gun sign
Three finger sign on the phone
Looks like he is covering one eye with his phone
Again the 18 6+6+6=18 1+8=9
Showing his right mid section ???
Screenshot 2022-05-28 at 07-53-12 salvador-ramos-chilling-text-photos-03.jpg (WEBP Image 2000 ...png

Attachments

Last edited:
Does 19 have a meaning. Im seeing 19 pop up quite a bit. The most prominent being 19 children killed and 19 cops in the school during the shooting

I'd like to know which aspects of this event is staged. Perhaps the shooting did occur, but they're lying about the numbers. Or maybe it didn't, and this is all just another epitome of "the world is a stage"

Kids that were interviewed about this did not seem...disturbed as they should be. I watched the news again, and two kids said: "We called 911" but my thing is, wasn't it said that police were already on campus ground? See, this is what confuses me. I have no idea how much of a portion is a hoax and how much is actually true.

And I'm watching a video on YT as we speak. AND IT IS FULL OF LIES.

Timestamp: 2:55 The news reporter is talking about the time of the shooting. At some point she says, "Police says based on gun evidence, the shooter got into the school by 11:32 and shot more than 100 rounds at this time"

...Now I'll admit I don't know much about guns, but that gun the shooter had- something is wrong here. 100 rounds? What kind of gun has that many bullets and how was an 18 year old able to receive it? Even if he was born in a rich family, which I doubt seeing as he likely lives in that neighborhood the school dwells within, and even if he did have a license, why would someone give him that kind of gun?

Then she says, "At 11:37 another 16 rounds fired by the gunman" What the hell? Continuing, "11:51 more police officers arrive"

And here's the weird part: She goes on to say, "At 12:21 the shooter begins to shoot again" First off, again, what kind of gun is this? Some kind of machine gun? And why did the police offers take half an hour to get to the shooter? 11:51-12:21 the police is there, and yet the shooter is still apparently shooting.

"The shooter shoots again possibly at the door of the classroom he's in" How does this make any sense? Why is he shooting at the door while inside a classroom? So wouldn't all the kids be dead at that point? MORE than 19, realistically speaking? And according to this, he's just inside the class, shooting at the door for no reason? Do you see how this makes 0 sense.

Now they're interviewing a kid, timestamp 3:55 the kid says, "We were running out the doors because (stutters) two police guards were covering our doors" Here we go again. How are you running out if they're guarding the doors and IF THEY WERE THERE, HOW COME THEY WEREN'T STOPPING THE SHOOTER?

"A-and then, we just (pause) ran out of the room" How...if they were guarding you? And they wouldn't possibly allow children to run out in the hallways where the shooter was anyway.

Timestamp 4:25 "A girl shared her side of the story off camera. According to her, the shooter entered her classroom, shot her teacher (...do I even need to say it) and WHEN HE WALKED AWAY, she smeared blood on herself to play dead."

If he walked away, she wouldn't have needed to play dead and WHY did he just come in their room to only target the teacher while earlier he was shooting 116 rounds?

I can never thank God enough for giving me the characteristic of an analyst. Sometimes overthinking is necessary too.

Anyway, this whole video is nothing but lies and all of the comments fell for it. We may truly never know how many kids actually died, or if they even did at all.
Honestly I think the shooting was real, kids died but it was clearly planned and allowed to occur. Police standing around allowing him to kill, parents arrested for trying to help their kids, all the symbols, a teenager with no job has $1000s of guns. Those kids were sacrifices

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

The AR-15 rifle, the shooter supposedly used, is a semi automatic, meaning a person has to pull the trigger each time to fire a round. It's not a fully automatic like the military. Anyone over 18 years of age can purchase without a license. The "shooter" apparently purchased the guns (two rifles) recently after he turned 18. The cost of the rifles are approx. $4000.00 and all that ammo and gear would be another $1000 and up. Media claims he worked at Wendy's until recently.

Picture posted on social media show what looks like a 30 round magazine.
Screenshot 2022-05-28 at 09-46-13 salvador-ramos-instagram.jpg (WEBP Image 1200 × 675 pixels) ...png

Earlier reports said he dropped his "bag full of Ammo" near the school entrance.
Screenshot 2022-05-28 at 09-38-37 Moment frantic parents urge cops to storm Texas school.png

I assume his motive was to fire at police on the other side of the door.

It make no sense. He was barracked in the classroom. How could he just walk to the next classroom and kill the other teacher. Again, it makes no sense at all if a tactical squad was in the hallway.

Earlier timeline is completely different. The school reports at 12:17 of an active shooter.
2 deaths and several injured.

1653750448319.png
Daze posted this video from High Impact Flix were he goes over the earlier reports of a chase by law enforcement, the cost of guns, ammo and gear and how the timeline has changed. Very worthwhile.

No mention of police chase. No mention of earlier confrontation with police and guard.

Last edited: