Seems the school shootings are back on.

Awoken2

Superstar
According to the MSM, he just recently quit his job at Wendy's and had saved up enough money to purchase the weapons and body armour. He had to wait till he was 18.
Maybe he had a stint as a Ukranian comedian?....they earn about £100,000,000 and hour....apparently.

There was probably just a glitch in the Echelon system that forgot to flag up that a depressed kid ordering guns and body armour may potentially cause some type of problem.

Awoken2

Superstar
Long gone from YT but still available on Bitchute.

Great catch, I was looking for that footage all day yesterday. Thought it had been permanently filed away.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Great catch, I was looking for that footage all day yesterday. Thought it had been permanently filed away.
Bitchute has really improved their search engine. I found a ton of vids posted under "shooting hoax"

Awoken2

Superstar
Regarding the "slaying" of Alison Parker. After reviewing the footage again it became clear to me that if somebody does take six shots from a starting pistol they would actually sprint away like Usain Bolt in heels.

So it must be legit.

...ain't that right MP3D, Slowlyfading?

Maldarker

Star
i dont remember much about that event. The meme i posted of that Chris guy obviously wasnt her bf. He did an interview saying they had " a white hot love" then goes on to show this big scrap book of pics of them. He really came off like a stalker.

i remember the news saying it was a white guy but the hands on the gun were black.

i remember Alisons dad doing a chicken dance at a fund raiser soon after the alleged shooting.

Might remember more if i thought about it. Rest assured Alison is probably sitting on a beach in Tel Aviv as we speak sipping on mai tais.

i do remember all of these false flags usually had sonething to do with batman, including this Virgina one. Something prob there for those willing to research.
THe reason for batman is the break down of gotham aka the sys through ordo ab chao look at BANE and his speech sums it all up on what our society is note the one with the mask:

15 Bane Quotes That Would Strike Fear Even in Batman
1 "I AM BANE-- AND I COULD KILL YOU...2 "I AM NOT A JOKE. ...3 "I'D KILL FOR ANYTHING..." ...4 "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS CHILDHOOD. ...5 "YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME ONE DAY. ...6 "THE WORLD IS MY PRISON. ...7 "NO ONE CARED WHO I WAS UNTIL I PUT ON THE MASK.
" 8...Peace has cost you your strength. Victory has defeated you.” 9...“Do you feel in charge?” 10...
“Speak of the devil and he shall appear.” 11...“Theatricality and deception are powerful agents to the uninitiated.”12...We come here not as conquerors but as liberators,13...“As I terrorize Gotham I will feed its people hope to poison their souls.”14...“The Bomb is armed. The bomb is mobile. The identity of the triggerman is a mystery.”15...I was wondering what would break first — your spirit…or your body.”

Maldarker

Star
That blurry video of shooter entering the school was filmed from that house.Notice certain symbolism.
https://goo.gl/maps/GnyE2k6ghcAnbFEd9

If thats the same neighbor who heard shots by the funeral home...weird place for a school to be by a funeral home but ok...anyway that was 12 mins or more prior to entering the school. (first thought was oh the citizens are expecting a drill) and no call to the police??? Strange not really when you see that.

Maldarker

Star
Lets not forget ruby ridge or the other one can't remember name but it was a land rights cattler dispute with the feds and they where well armed family...kind of brings into mind why is that show yellowstone so popular?

THe reason for batman is the break down of gotham aka the sys through ordo ab chao look at BANE and his speech sums it all up on what our society is note the one with the mask:

15 Bane Quotes That Would Strike Fear Even in Batman
1 "I AM BANE-- AND I COULD KILL YOU...2 "I AM NOT A JOKE. ...3 "I'D KILL FOR ANYTHING..." ...4 "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS CHILDHOOD. ...5 "YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME ONE DAY. ...6 "THE WORLD IS MY PRISON. ...7 "NO ONE CARED WHO I WAS UNTIL I PUT ON THE MASK.
" 8...Peace has cost you your strength. Victory has defeated you.” 9...“Do you feel in charge?” 10...
“Speak of the devil and he shall appear.” 11...“Theatricality and deception are powerful agents to the uninitiated.”12...We come here not as conquerors but as liberators,13...“As I terrorize Gotham I will feed its people hope to poison their souls.”14...“The Bomb is armed. The bomb is mobile. The identity of the triggerman is a mystery.”15...I was wondering what would break first — your spirit…or your body.”
Interesting!
Cute character.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
That blurry video of shooter entering the school was filmed from that house.Notice certain symbolism.
https://goo.gl/maps/GnyE2k6ghcAnbFEd9

View attachment 74747
Very nice catch!
I was looking into the Masonic ties after I came across this photo of the supposed shooters mother, Adriana Reyes. She wears the Masonic black and white design on her clothes. I also noticed the photo of Salvador Ramos with the Sun symbolism behind his head and how he holds the phone with 3 fingers symbolizing the 3 sides of the pyramid or Hilltop as seen in the street sign hanging. Also the torch hanging next to the compass and square. Clearly the sign of illumination or Lucifer the light bearer. Just my take.

Side Note: The number 3 has many meanings also including the 3 levels of Freemasonry. The late Texe Marrs said it symbolizes the unholy trinity.
Edit: the supposed shooters age of 18. 6+6+6=18 1+8=9 Number supposedly dead 21. 2+1=3 Date of Event 24th 2+4 =6
3, 6, 9 Method

Screenshot 2022-05-27 at 09-49-52 Seems the school shootings are back on.png

Screenshot 2022-05-27 at 09-10-10 salvador-ramos-dan-adriana-reyes.jpg (JPEG Image 700 × 393 p...png

3's in Pop Culture

The White Stripes
Screenshot 2022-05-27 at 10-07-11 jack_white_III_number_3_meg_white_stripes.jpg (JPEG Image 50...png

Rick Nielsen
Screenshot 2022-05-27 at 10-08-41 3147099238200deed68c933e8498129b.jpg (JPEG Image 736 × 519 p...png

J Zay
Screenshot 2022-05-27 at 10-16-21 jay z album at DuckDuckGo.png

Sparky the Sun Devil Mascot

Screenshot 2022-05-27 at 10-46-06 2003_sparky_01.jpg (JPEG Image 479 × 708 pixels) — Scaled (7...png

Last edited:

MP3D

Established
Regarding the "slaying" of Alison Parker. After reviewing the footage again it became clear to me that if somebody does take six shots from a starting pistol they would actually sprint away like Usain Bolt in heels.

So it must be legit.

...ain't that right MP3D, Slowlyfading?
/
the video im referring to is a 5 second clip of the shooter entering the building. are you saying there was no shooter/shooting? 100% staged? pick a conspiracy, there are many to choose from.

the VA reporter one is strange, her "BF" was busted with a few DUI afterwards and was caught vandalising signs on election night and lost the race. i think he was promised a position and acted the fool and they took it away from him. gotta play by the rules.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
They also want unrestricted acces to your kids. Whos up for HRE Pope vs. Black Pope in a winner takes all match where afterwards they both get to face a multitude of child r*pe victims they are responsible for in a steel cage?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Okay yeah, now I believe I've changed my mind. First off, didn't they say 14 kids were shot? Then it switched to 19.

Second, I was watching a man answer questions from people on TV just a few hours ago. The questions seemed to be making the man uncomfortable so he silenced them with slight hostility. He was showing signs of secrecy which is why he was aggressively cutting everyone off and using the excuse, "We don't have the answers yet"

I even took a picture of said man but vigilant citizen isn't letting me upload it.

Then it cut to the news reporter saying, "Yeah this is weird. Why didn't the school go on lock down if there was a shooter there? And there were already a few cops there during the time the shooter shot up one classroom!"

After that, the news channel abruptly got cut off.

I'm not kidding. I wish I took a second picture. It said "technical difficulties" for a second, and then the commercials came on. Once the news was back on, they went from questioning to "Oh I wonder how the parents feel"

It makes me wonder if "someone" gave them a script to force them to stop talking about the suspicions and instead talk about how bad the event must've affected the parents, because the sudden flip in attitudes was quick.

I really wish I could upload the picture for proof but I can't. It loads then it just stops.
I hope you can find a way to upload those images/videos!