Seems the school shootings are back on.

I’m aware that u can generate lifelike images of people. I’m also aware that there are actual families who lost their children that day and there are seniors who visited that exact school the day before. Why haven’t any of them come forward saying that they never saw any of the kids that were killed ? Or are they in on it too lol
You ever hear about crisis actors?

Let's not forget there are countless videos of Biden pretending to be president. Also ones of him making speeches pretending to be at the White House. Anyone believing in anything the MSM says is taking a dangerous chance. I prefer to not take that chance. They are lying by default. Even if something they say is true it is an accident and they had no other choice. Either way they are still lying.

slowlyfading

Established
Believe whatever you want, I don't really care. If your priority is to be mentally sedantry and to live without the stresses of your current reality impinging on your mental state that's just fine.

But don't be on a conspiracy forum telling people to believe a particular news story...that ain't good form.

The Kpop threads usually just have lots of bots chatting bubbles and you appear to be fully immersed in it so I don't think you are best placed to be telling people what's legit and what isn't.
Did I not say believe what u want ? Still don’t get what kpop has to do w this, maybe stop trying to belittle me and focus on the topic at hand. Lmao “fully immersed”, literally logged back on here like five days ago after months of not touching this site. Pls take ur attempts at insulting me and try again.

slowlyfading

Established
Let's not forget there are countless videos of Biden pretending to be president. Also ones of him making speeches pretending to be at the White House. Anyone believing in anything the MSM says is taking a dangerous chance. I prefer to not take that chance. They are lying by default. Even if something they say is true it is an accident and they had no other choice. Either way they are still lying.
I’ve seen those videos and I can believe they were faked by the msm. I just am not convinced regarding this particular incident, that’s all.

Awoken2

Superstar
Just one more thing.

The reporting of this event follows exactly the same pattern as all the previous fake shootings that have occurred over recent years.

The footage provided just shows a couple of ambulances outside with lots of police standing around doing nothing. Every single time.

Even more perplexing is the fact that when they interview the relatives of these murdered children they all appear to be able to control their grief and anguish but are all still able to focus primarily on gun legislation statements.

Irrespective of who they have just allegedly lost, they still all push the same agenda.

That's what I call a red flag.

Awoken2

Superstar
Psycopathy is not an all American issue. We have exactly the same proportion of psycopaths in our society as America has. The reason why I know this is because for the last ten years I've been working quite closely with our next batch of psycopaths.We now have more children with severe mental health problems than we have ever had before.

The last mass shooting that occurred here was Dunblane in 1996. History has it now recorded that after a change in gun laws in 1997 which made it illegal to own a hangun this has since stopped all unhinged murderers from using guns in schools.

Here is a pretty good example of how this narrative stands today.

So basically what is being stated here is since hand guns were made illegal in the UK this has subsequently thwarted all psycopaths from shooting up any schools. A change in legislation stopped it in it's tracks. Like deranged psycopaths really do adhere to all current legislation!

Well if that was the case why did the banning of firearms not stop all the armed robbers, gang bangers and criminal fraternity from continuing with their use of guns also?

If a nutter wants a gun they will acquire a gun....irrespective of legislation. There is a place called the dark web where most self respecting criminals purchase their guns

....and I don't believe they consult current legislation before doing so.

Maldarker

Star
THe kids are dead don't think you have a case of fake bodies....here is why. You need the dead real bodies to piss off people enough to pull on the heart strings & have ppl react without full logical thought first...fear outrage sorrow all are used to bend the will of the people.

Case in point:

Think he's a little emotional?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
School shootings have been common since the 80s. They just didnt care about the kids being shot back then. Now that its someones precious little angels from the suburbs or wherever and not a bunch of disposable hood kids, the outrage seethes and the cry's of "take our guns" intensities. Btw, Im not making light of kids in the burbs or wherever being shot, but I am remarking on the stark contrast in the value of life America seems to hold for our youth.

Berrywon88

Star
And what does Kpop have to do w this conversation. Don’t try and patronise me.
Lmao! In plain English, they're telling you to go back to the shallow cesspool that is Kpop. You don't belong on a conspiracy forum if you're not willing to be open minded and just believe everything the media tells you.
If I see convincing evidence that this was faked then I’m open to rethink my stance, but until then I will relieve myself of the mental gymnastics and stress of paranoia.
Nobody gives a sh!t about your stance and whether or not evidence is valid enough for you to rethink it lol. Get over yourself I beg. I can just tell you're a young gen z by the way you put too much importance on what you believe as if anyone cares.

FilthPig

Veteran
Psychos will find a way how to harm alot of people,guns or no guns.
Just put in the searchbar "china school stabbings" and u will find dozens of incidents. Should China ban knives ?
The biggest school massacre in america had no weapons involved ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster May 18, 1927
The Bath School disaster, also known as the Bath School massacre,was a series of violent attacks perpetrated by Andrew Kehoe on May 18, 1927, in Bath Township, Michigan, United States. The attacks killed 38 elementary schoolchildren and 6 adults, and injured at least 58 other people. Prior to his timed explosives detonating at the Bath Consolidated School building, Kehoe had murdered his wife, Nellie Price Kehoe, and firebombed his farm. Arriving at the site of the school explosion, Kehoe died when he detonated explosives concealed in his truck.

Maldarker

Star
Psychos will find a way how to harm alot of people,guns or no guns.
Just put in the searchbar "china school stabbings" and u will find dozens of incidents. Should China ban knives ?
The biggest school massacre in america had no weapons involved ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster May 18, 1927
The Bath School disaster, also known as the Bath School massacre,was a series of violent attacks perpetrated by Andrew Kehoe on May 18, 1927, in Bath Township, Michigan, United States. The attacks killed 38 elementary schoolchildren and 6 adults, and injured at least 58 other people. Prior to his timed explosives detonating at the Bath Consolidated School building, Kehoe had murdered his wife, Nellie Price Kehoe, and firebombed his farm. Arriving at the site of the school explosion, Kehoe died when he detonated explosives concealed in his truck.
How about all the car killings that happened last few years...going to ban cars trucks vans etc. ?

Anyone wondering how effective gun control works may I suggest you take a trip to Mexico. Be careful though a good chance you might not come back alive. The only people that have guns are criminals and that includes the police. I don't have a gun but I sure like having that option when all the authorities are crooked. Also how about outlawing fake poisonous experimental gene therapy vaccines? They killing more people than guns. And for those outraged about these children getting killed please show some outrage about children being forced to take vaccines. I would rather get shot and killed quickly than face a lifetime of pain and suffering from these poisonous vaccines.

Oceanic

Veteran
There are many people here denying this event ever happened and that it's all just a hoax. Does anyone care to elucidate themselves further? Because I know MSM isn't to be trusted the majority of the time, but to call everything about this case false just doesn't sit right with me- at least until I decide to change my mind.

Because there are, and excuse my language- sick fucks out there really doing twisted stuffs like this, and even worse if you could believe it. So how this couldn't be plausible is beyond me. I also heard the 18 year old shooter shot his grandma before entering the school, and shortly after, he was either shot by the cops or shot himself after the crime he committed.

I want to know if this was fake, why would they do all of this for? What are they trying to cover up? What are they trying to distract us from this time?

I've no problem being open-minded, I just want to hear more explanations.

It's so obvious isn't it?

All you have to do is change the gun legislation in the US and this will prevent all psychotic mass murderers from going to a school and killing lots of kids.

These psycopaths just need a change of legislation....then they won't be psycopaths anymore....just law abiding members of the community. Them mass murderers are buggers for expoiting legislation.

Just a change of gun laws and no more schools get shot up.

Absolutely laughable reasoning really isn't it?
Don’t forget they won’t be able to access firearms anymore because in places like Chicago where scores die every weekend - having the toughest gun laws in the country is clearly working...

Psycopathy is not an all American issue. We have exactly the same proportion of psycopaths in our society as America has. The reason why I know this is because for the last ten years I've been working quite closely with our next batch of psycopaths.We now have more children with severe mental health problems than we have ever had before.

The last mass shooting that occurred here was Dunblane in 1996. History has it now recorded that after a change in gun laws in 1997 which made it illegal to own a hangun this has since stopped all unhinged murderers from using guns in schools.

Here is a pretty good example of how this narrative stands today.

So basically what is being stated here is since hand guns were made illegal in the UK this has subsequently thwarted all psycopaths from shooting up any schools. A change in legislation stopped it in it's tracks. Like deranged psycopaths really do adhere to all current legislation!

Well if that was the case why did the banning of firearms not stop all the armed robbers, gang bangers and criminal fraternity from continuing with their use of guns also?

If a nutter wants a gun they will acquire a gun....irrespective of legislation. There is a place called the dark web where most self respecting criminals purchase their guns

....and I don't believe they consult current legislation before doing so.
No one cares about gang bangers and all the 1-2 or even 3-5 deaths at a time (which amount in total to way way more than the large “psychopath” shoot ups)... No. if you want to really scare the populace you target kids... college kids first... then high school ... then middle school... then kindergarten.

Personally I’m not sure if this was a lone gunman situation or what - but if it needed to be faked it could be faked. Also if they wanted to perhaps control someone to do it there could be ways.

But I do know this. Like Awoken said - the US is not unique in harboring nutters . And as far as guns - in places like Switzerland going to the range is commonplace. But they’re not having shoot ups in Switzerland, why? You don’t dirty the home turf right?

And the US is only one of like 3 countries where personal handguns are allowed *I think.*. The 2nd Amendment is the bane of existence for those in power as it’s literally the only thing that gives actual power to the people. So it’s attacked in every way, shape and form. And that form could definitely come in the form of a false flag.

Berrywon88

Star
There are many people here denying this event ever happened and that it's all just a hoax. Does anyone care to elucidate themselves further? Because I know MSM isn't to be trusted the majority of the time, but to call everything about this case false just doesn't sit right with me- at least until I decide to change my mind.

Because there are, and excuse my language- sick fucks out there really doing twisted stuffs like this, and even worse if you could believe it. So how this couldn't be plausible is beyond me. I also heard the 18 year old shooter shot his grandma before entering the school, and shortly after, he was either shot by the cops or shot himself after the crime he committed.

I want to know if this was fake, why would they do all of this for? What are they trying to cover up? What are they trying to distract us from this time?

I've no problem being open-minded, I just want to hear more explanations.
Not so much I don't believe that this shooting didn't take place. It's more that I think the U.S. media picks and chooses what to make breaking news to redirect the public's attention. So for example we have a food crisis going on, baby formula crises, several food plants out of commission, extreme inflation, rent doubling in price per month..and when these things happen CNN and the like choose to report on hate crimes or shootings when several happen per day anyway. It's a way to try and get people to forget the real problems all of us are about to face like not having dinner on the table because there is no food to be had. That's just my take on this.

Daze

Superstar
I want to know if this was fake, why would they do all of this for?
From what I've seen recently, they are after the guns. Its the same script, just different actors.

A Looonggg list of actors.

David Hogg
15.jpg

Alison Parker
1653520736966.png

16.jpg

I wish i could remember all of there names so i could search up the memes. Like the blonde haired girl who said her finger was shot off and she was clearly fine the next day. That old grey haired guy who always was crying saying we need to take the guns.
The Florida gay night club shooting where they were carrying people in gurneys AWAY from the hospital.

I've forgotten more then i remember but in every script it was always about the guns.

1653521367323.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I want to know if this was fake, why would they do all of this for?
  • Two bills to expand background checks, H.R. 8 and H.R. 1446, have passed in the House but not yet in the Senate.
  • On Wednesday, both bills were placed on the Senate's Legislative Calendar of Business.
  • But it's unclear when action might be. Sen. Schumer signaled that votes cannot be expected soon.

What are they trying to cover up? What are they trying to distract us from this time?
The bigger picture.
The New World Order Prepares Their Final Attack

World leaders meet this week in Davos, Switzerland with the World Economic Forum to plan their last stage of implementing their plans for a New World Order.

Last edited: