seems the new outlets are now trying to make child sacrifice normal

Bacsi

Star
with s many children going missing each year and a few theories going around that they are being killed for sacrifices even that the older elite are using their blood to stay young.when i saw this article today it made my blood run cold. seems they are trying to normalize it, throw it out there as an ''idea''

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6145881/Young-blood-solution-help-elderly-live-longer-healthier-says-scientist.html#comments
It doesn't help that a lot of mainstream religion is focused around sacrifice, including human...

elsbet

Superstar
with s many children going missing each year and a few theories going around that they are being killed for sacrifices even that the older elite are using their blood to stay young.when i saw this article today it made my blood run cold. seems they are trying to normalize it, throw it out there as an ''idea''

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6145881/Young-blood-solution-help-elderly-live-longer-healthier-says-scientist.html#comments
I read about this last year-- people seem to be participating voluntarily, though participants on the receiving end had to 'pay to play' if you will.

From JAN 2017-- MIT ARTICLE LINK

Bacsi

Star
In my country, this treatment is widespread long time ago. Some prominent people like ageing pop stars due to sickness had all of their blood replaced with healthy youngster blood over time in several steps. I don't know how well it worked for them, but they had some of their illnesses cured and started looking better. They like to repeat this procedure ever so often. Nothing evil in that as young people donate only as much as they can without damaging their health and get paid for the donation. They even claim that being a donor is extremely good for your health as you are forcing the bone marrow to produce new blood at an increased rate and it's very good for your whole body. In China, medical procedures like that, or treatment with stem-cell from aborted babies and some more weirder ones are pretty common. In some cases it can get bad and illegal, though. For example, people selling themselves out of desperation while alive for becoming organ donors to support their families.

Last edited: