Seemingly Innocent Cartoons

yoongiyoongi

Established
I have to admit my knowledge on cartoons is pretty dated, I never heard of it before.
it's okay <3 it was made a few years ago and it's duration for each episode is short and the number of episodes are short as well. I personally love it a lot but I cant help but think there are occult themes :/ I just can't analyse them and I couldn't find any analysis on it too

BeemBow

Star
Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 12.14.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 12.14.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-08-05 at 12.15.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-08-05 at 12.15.44 PM.png

BeemBow

Star
The advisor, the one with the answer, or suggestion.

ezgif-1-9580e36d08.gif
Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 12.50.50 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 12.17.08 PM.png

And also I get this vibe: :(

Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 12.19.06 PM.png

Last edited:

BeemBow

Star
Last edited:

yoongiyoongi

Established
WELL WELL WELLLLLLLLLLL....LOOKEY LOOKEY WHAT I FOUND!!!!!

View attachment 78643
this makes me so so happy, I am so thankful that you took the time to find this (╥ω╥`) thank you so so much

HaganeSora

The advisor, the one with the answer, or suggestion.

View attachment 78628
View attachment 78627
View attachment 78625

And also I get this vibe: :(

View attachment 78626
Beatrice is also the name of a character in Dante's Inferno.

"Beatrice was the fiancee of Dante Alighieri. Although described by all as a "pure" soul worthy of Heaven, after losing a bargain with Lucifer, she was forced to accompany him to Hell to become his bride. Her capture was the catalyst for Dante's journey through the Inferno and the redemption of his soul."

amaranthine

Established
Beatrice is also the name of a character in Dante's Inferno.

"Beatrice was the fiancee of Dante Alighieri. Although described by all as a "pure" soul worthy of Heaven, after losing a bargain with Lucifer, she was forced to accompany him to Hell to become his bride. Her capture was the catalyst for Dante's journey through the Inferno and the redemption of his soul."
Oh man I remember that game and the animated film released alongside. Truly a horrible "adaptation" of Dante's "Comedia". Especially what was done to the character of Beatrice.

Vmort

Star
TOO SEXY FOR MY AGE
The whole trend to make too sexy something for kids isn't innocent as it seems. All these promoted inrealistic standart of beauty and the whole consumerism and obsession about appearance.
WINX CLUB

• Bloom - Britney Spears
  • Stella - Cameron Diaz
  • Techna - Pink
  • Flora - Jennifer Lopez
  • Musa - Lucy Liu
  • Aisha/Layla - Beyonce
PopPixie is an Italian animated miniseries created by Iginio Straffi. Its only season aired on Rai 2 for just over two months, from 10 January to 22 March 2011. The show features a cast of pixies, who were first introduced as secondary characters in the second season of Winx Club. PopPixie is otherwise unconnected to Winx Club, and it is aimed at younger viewers than its predecessor, with an intended audience of 4 to 6-year-olds.[1]

Their bodies resemble little girls despite they're "pixies". It's very disturbing.

EVER AFTER HIGH

It's taken even further when Girl is the one who wakes Apple up from her curse with a Kiss of Life after Daring couldn't.

First -- it was made to groom kids them for something worse.
Bratz Dolls in Illuminati Masquerade Ball
Bratz Dolls in 2001. These dolls also garnered a great deal of criticism due to … well … just look at them.

Baby bratz. Ten differences from LOL dolls.

BRATZ dolls raised controversy in the consumer world over their fundamental campaign, which advertises small bodied dolls with large anime-like eyes, giant full glossy lips, and tiny noses dressed in provocative (some may even say “slutty”) outfits whose main concern in life is shopping. The implications of their over-sexualized image and seemingly mundane aspirations had many critics questioning why such characteristics were being catered to young girls – many of which were younger than even the “pre-pubescent” stage.
Bratz on the other hand, have been deliberately (and disturbingly) created so that young girls can imagine themselves AS a Bratz Doll. Their bodies, which have much smaller, more childlike measurements than barbie, were cleverly built to be more relatable to their young users. As McAllister intelligently explains, “This primacy of appearing over having is reflected in Bratz. Compare the Barbie slogan, ‘‘We’re into Barbie,’’ with Bratz’ ‘‘Girls with a Passion for Fashion.’’ These slogans reflect the difference between owning a doll, and living and looking like a doll” (McAllister 250)
– Syndey Megan Jow, CHILDREN AND MEDIA: The Consumer Culture of “BRATZ” Dolls
“One particularly pernicious effect of the constant exposure to sexualized images of girls is that individuals and society may be “trained” to perceive and label sexualized girls as “seductive”.
Images of precocious sexuality in girls may serve to normalize abusive practices such as child abuse, child prostitution and the sexual trafficking of children.”

Bratz however took things to a whole other level with its new Masquerade collection by incorporating in it all out Illuminati symbolism. Masquerade balls (also known as Illuminati balls) originate from obscure occult Secret Societies who organized these gatherings for ceremonial and ritualistic purposes. These balls often ended with orgies with the masks playing on the anonymity of the sexual partner (see the movie Eyes Wide Shut). Is there a reason why young girls should recreate the occult elite’s ceremonial parties?
-- Revealing outfits and poses.
-- Beta kitten programming.
-- Checkerboard floors.
-- Black pointed hat used in black magic rituals.
-- Purple.
-- Roses.

W.I.T.C.H
W.I.T.C.H. is a Magical Girl fantasy animated series produced by French studio SIP Animation in close collaboration with Disney and its former global action brand Jetix (which also aired on ABC Family and ABC Kids in the US). Based on the comic book of the same name, the cartoon serves as a distilled and re-imagined version of the comic's first two story arcs, tying them together into one central and connected plot-line. The adaptation is perhaps best known for having Gargoyles creator Greg Weisman serve as showrunner during its second season, replacing writing duo Andrew Nicholls and Darrell Vickers.

Enchantimals
Following in the footsteps of Monster High and Ever After High comes Enchantimals, a franchise featuring a cast of animal-themed humanoids.

BeemBow

Star
TOO SEXY FOR MY AGE
The whole trend to make too sexy something for kids isn't innocent as it seems. All these promoted inrealistic standart of beauty and the whole consumerism and obsession about appearance.
WINX CLUB

• Bloom - Britney Spears
  • Stella - Cameron Diaz
  • Techna - Pink
  • Flora - Jennifer Lopez
  • Musa - Lucy Liu
  • Aisha/Layla - Beyonce
PopPixie is an Italian animated miniseries created by Iginio Straffi. Its only season aired on Rai 2 for just over two months, from 10 January to 22 March 2011. The show features a cast of pixies, who were first introduced as secondary characters in the second season of Winx Club. PopPixie is otherwise unconnected to Winx Club, and it is aimed at younger viewers than its predecessor, with an intended audience of 4 to 6-year-olds.[1]

Their bodies resemble little girls despite they're "pixies". It's very disturbing.

EVER AFTER HIGH

It's taken even further when Girl is the one who wakes Apple up from her curse with a Kiss of Life after Daring couldn't.

First -- it was made to groom kids them for something worse.
Bratz Dolls in Illuminati Masquerade Ball
Bratz Dolls in 2001. These dolls also garnered a great deal of criticism due to … well … just look at them.

Baby bratz. Ten differences from LOL dolls.

BRATZ dolls raised controversy in the consumer world over their fundamental campaign, which advertises small bodied dolls with large anime-like eyes, giant full glossy lips, and tiny noses dressed in provocative (some may even say “slutty”) outfits whose main concern in life is shopping. The implications of their over-sexualized image and seemingly mundane aspirations had many critics questioning why such characteristics were being catered to young girls – many of which were younger than even the “pre-pubescent” stage.
Bratz on the other hand, have been deliberately (and disturbingly) created so that young girls can imagine themselves AS a Bratz Doll. Their bodies, which have much smaller, more childlike measurements than barbie, were cleverly built to be more relatable to their young users. As McAllister intelligently explains, “This primacy of appearing over having is reflected in Bratz. Compare the Barbie slogan, ‘‘We’re into Barbie,’’ with Bratz’ ‘‘Girls with a Passion for Fashion.’’ These slogans reflect the difference between owning a doll, and living and looking like a doll” (McAllister 250)
– Syndey Megan Jow, CHILDREN AND MEDIA: The Consumer Culture of “BRATZ” Dolls
“One particularly pernicious effect of the constant exposure to sexualized images of girls is that individuals and society may be “trained” to perceive and label sexualized girls as “seductive”.
Images of precocious sexuality in girls may serve to normalize abusive practices such as child abuse, child prostitution and the sexual trafficking of children.”

Bratz however took things to a whole other level with its new Masquerade collection by incorporating in it all out Illuminati symbolism. Masquerade balls (also known as Illuminati balls) originate from obscure occult Secret Societies who organized these gatherings for ceremonial and ritualistic purposes. These balls often ended with orgies with the masks playing on the anonymity of the sexual partner (see the movie Eyes Wide Shut). Is there a reason why young girls should recreate the occult elite’s ceremonial parties?
-- Revealing outfits and poses.
-- Beta kitten programming.
-- Checkerboard floors.
-- Black pointed hat used in black magic rituals.
-- Purple.
-- Roses.

W.I.T.C.H
W.I.T.C.H. is a Magical Girl fantasy animated series produced by French studio SIP Animation in close collaboration with Disney and its former global action brand Jetix (which also aired on ABC Family and ABC Kids in the US). Based on the comic book of the same name, the cartoon serves as a distilled and re-imagined version of the comic's first two story arcs, tying them together into one central and connected plot-line. The adaptation is perhaps best known for having Gargoyles creator Greg Weisman serve as showrunner during its second season, replacing writing duo Andrew Nicholls and Darrell Vickers.

Enchantimals
Following in the footsteps of Monster High and Ever After High comes Enchantimals, a franchise featuring a cast of animal-themed humanoids.
These I would consider overtly sexual. Not for children, not at all. They're blatantly awful.