Seemingly Innocent Cartoons

Seekeroftruth55

Established
Sure, but specifically for The Last Unicorn, I fail to see what symbolism it has that would not be appropriate for kids. It also isn't a terrifying movie - creepy in certain places, but far from inducing terror. Kids have to be exposed to a fuller spectrum of emotions, like I said, gently, so that they can navigate them and not be ruled by them. Shielding kids from every single "negative" thing will only make for a very fragile individual who will then actually have problems when confronting such themes in adulthood. For example the idea of mortality is definitely something that kids should be exposed to as they will inevitably be confronted with it, if by nothing else, than the idea that yes, their parents will eventually die - now that IS a terrifying thing for a kid and it needs to be confronted or the kid will have unresolved issues.
I actually wasn't specifically talking about The Last Unicorn. Just kids movies/stories/tv shows in general that have negative themes. The images I did see from the last unicorn did seem a bit creepy, though.
I get exposing kids to certain things so they grow and aren't scared of everything, but the media and illuminati purposely make things for kids that warps their minds. That's what this thread is for. It's all under mind control tactics. It especially doesn't help to see these things as kids if they have been abused and mistreated. That's the point of exposing these types of messages in media.

amaranthine

Established
I actually wasn't specifically talking about The Last Unicorn. Just kids movies/stories/tv shows in general that have negative themes. The images I did see from the last unicorn did seem a bit creepy, though.
I get exposing kids to certain things so they grow and aren't scared of everything, but the media and illuminati purposely make things for kids that warps their minds. That's what this thread is for. It's all under mind control tactics. It especially doesn't help to see these things as kids if they have been abused and mistreated. That's the point of exposing these types of messages in media.
Well yes, I completely agree that there are mind control tactics in plenty of cartoons - nickleodeon stuff comes to mind, my point was that they don't exist in The Last Unicorn.

Seekeroftruth55

Established
Well yes, I completely agree that there are mind control tactics in plenty of cartoons - nickleodeon stuff comes to mind, my point was that they don't exist in The Last Unicorn.
Oh ok that's even more understood. Can't say much as I haven't seen it, either.

Vmort

Star
Бременские музыканты
#octozone
в26.jpgв37.jpgв40.jpgв57.jpgв62.jpgв63.jpgв67.jpgв72.jpg

Asterix and Obelix required to be investigated.

HOFFMAN NUTCKRACKER

Maurice Sendak liked to scare children.

Here you can an illustration from his book: Presto and Zesto in Limboland.
Maurice Sendak said of The Nutcracker,

When I did read it, I became very interested, because it was a very bizarre story. It’s a very bizarre story.
Maurice Sendak compared the piece to Grimm’s Fairy Tales.

Tove Jansson

Author of Mommins looked like white rabbits. One was Snufkin -- SNUFF!

Last edited:

BeemBow

Star
But there is occult knowledge being taught through the themes being discussed and the images. It has sexual connotations and sex magic. How can you not see and hear that. They do double speak through the entire movie. It is not for children.

amaranthine

Established
But there is occult knowledge being taught through the themes being discussed and the images. It has sexual connotations and sex magic. How can you not see and hear that. They do double speak through the entire movie. It is not for children.
Sex magic, where? What "occult" knowledge? Sure there are symbols used in the movie, but last I heard symbology is not reserved for the illuminati/satanic cults. What double speak? Yeah would need examples for sure! I don't remember the butterfly being in the book. As for the cartoon the butterfly is violet in my copy and the scene is a bit annoying (don't care at all about his anachronistic singing interludes that feel so out of place) but all that happens in that scene is that she asks the butterfly if he has seen other unicorns, he doesn't answer at first but sings songs (as she expects of him, being a butterfly as apparently that is the way butterflies are, so she finds him harmless and meaning well even if he is useless), then as she almost gives up getting anything useful from him he tells of the red bull and then flies away speaking nonsense again. Nowhere in that exchange did I observe anything close to mind control and him acting as her handler. He gives no advice as well, merely a bit of information.

BeemBow

Star
Sex magic, where? What "occult" knowledge? Sure there are symbols used in the movie, but last I heard symbology is not reserved for the illuminati/satanic cults. What double speak? Yeah would need examples for sure! I don't remember the butterfly being in the book. As for the cartoon the butterfly is violet in my copy and the scene is a bit annoying (don't care at all about his anachronistic singing interludes that feel so out of place) but all that happens in that scene is that she asks the butterfly if he has seen other unicorns, he doesn't answer at first but sings songs (as she expects of him, being a butterfly as apparently that is the way butterflies are, so she finds him harmless and meaning well even if he is useless), then as she almost gives up getting anything useful from him he tells of the red bull and then flies away speaking nonsense again. Nowhere in that exchange did I observe anything close to mind control and him acting as her handler. He gives no advice as well, merely a bit of information.
It's ok if you like the cartoon. There are many sites that cover the occult meaning and magic found in the literature and the animations. All of them.
Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 11.23.15 AM.png

amaranthine

Established
It's ok if you like the cartoon. There are many sites that cover the occult meaning and magic found in the literature and the animations. All of them. Look that up yourself.
What a shitty response. Yeah I know about those sites, most of them use lazy and misleading arguments and associations or even worse, they say that something is a symbol of something without any proof (or at least some well thought out speculation) at all. They just might be actual brainwashing attempts, trying to influence the thoughts and worldviews of naive readers with half-baked ideas. Sort of like the Qanon psyop which politicised the real issues around the Alefantis' group and mixed truths with ambigous half truths and downright lies, so that the whole thing could be covered up under the umbrella of "crazy conspiracies".

BeemBow

Star
I understand but you see, there is science, and studies in history that have found out where the folklore and lore come from. These are world notions not individualistic ideas, the connotations are obvious. The cartoon and the book are a type of spell.

Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 11.25.47 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-28 at 11.26.04 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-28 at 11.27.11 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 11.27.28 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-28 at 11.29.08 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 11.29.14 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-28 at 11.28.58 AM.png

Attachments

amaranthine

Established
I understand but you see, there is science, and studies in history that have found out where the folklore and lore come from. These are world notions not individualistic ideas, the connotations are obvious. The cartoon and the book are a type of spell.

View attachment 78146View attachment 78147View attachment 78148
View attachment 78149View attachment 78150
View attachment 78155View attachment 78151

Well the only thing that can be apparent to anyone studying the symbol of the unicorn is how undefined it is, from this to that folk tale it changes its meaning based on what the folks using it imagined it to mean. For plenty of time it was seen as an allegory of christ and that story about the virgin was seen as an allegory of Christ entering the womb of virgin Mary so as to be born in human form. I am sure there are also alchemical allegories (if I had to guess at their meaning they probably have to do with something like the unity of spirit and matter, or will and form etc etc)... Though as it is with any symbol there are some basic ideas and associations that are universal and that act as a seed into which a thousand offshoots can branch. If you want you can definitely find a more base sexual offshoot among them. That is not how it is used in the book however.
The article you presented does not seem to be very good, nor is it well researched or balanced. But hey, populist notions sell - sex and all that spicy stuff. For what it matters - how one uses a symbol shows much about his character. A symbol is in many ways like a mirror, a representation of your own soul fixed upon a certain idea.
And by "spell" you mean what?

Last edited: