Secular Music: Demonic Influence?

Aero

Superstar
I believe in Aliens. And sometimes I hear voices that are either ghosts or people. I wish I could blame it on Mk Ultra, or dissociation but most people don't believe in those either.

You know I feel pretty lucid at the moment. Still believe in the aliens and ghosts. Still positive I've been a victim of mind control since I was a kid, and thus have mind controlled other people in my adult life. I know that my word, and mountain of anecdotal evidence will never convince the masses. So I'll just convince people one at a time.

Truthor

Rookie
There are real conspiracies and theories and actual people worried about them and studying them and educating others

then there are delusional people who think each and everything just HAS to be some sort of agenda
get a grip
And there are those who are completely unwilling to admit "hmm, maybe there is more going on here than me just thinking cats are cute. Maybe there is some underlying force who is helping me to decide to make certain choices based on multi-contextual subject matter I'm not fully aware of". THOSE are the ones you need to worry about. THOSE are the ones who may be beyond saving/repair and who may be controlled by dark forces.

Just like the pics I posted of the little trans girl making gang signs, devil horns, wearing clothing with a cat covering one eye, there is something not right and those choices are quite interesting and telling. That child is being controlled by dark forces, IMO, just as someone who answers other people's posts theorizing certain things with blunt answers like "no" is suspect.

I've said my piece on this matter and am not here to troll Mecca or anyone else.

Lady

Star
Here is synchronicity for you: after my last post here I picked the class up from gym and I had a few minutes to browse the book exchange cart until they were dismissed. Guess what book caught my eye!
Rockin' the Boat: Mass Music and Mass Movement edited by Reebee Garofalo.
It is analysis of how music is and has been used to accompany and motivate people into movements-think We are the World, Band Aid and Live Aid which have been dubbed "charity rock" endeavors. I will be reading this through and if anything pops up that's noteworthy, I will post it.

Sorry, Mecca. Female, then?

Last edited:

Lady

Star
Anywhooo...
I remember hearing about an old song called Stairway to Heaven and when played backwards said, "hail, satan," or something similar. Also, it was said that some other old school group would pray for demons to be sold along with their albums. So, it seems that these artists, if these are true stories, believed that demons can influence through music and the possession of cursed music.

Camidria

Veteran
I believe some music could contain demonic entities but not all, however I believe we are influenced by it differently depending on your moral structure and spiritual "open doors". If a person has no values, is young and unsure of where they are going in life they could perhaps be more influenced demonically by the suggestions and underlying messages of the music. Just my two cents worth ;)

Lady

Star
Well, I think it really boils down to this: if you are spiritually protected by The Lord God, then you...
#1-probably will not want the music with the dark, satanic themes anyway due to your relationship with Him.
And
#2-will have more resistance to demonic influence upon your life from this type of music.
Those of the Light should have no fellowship with darkness. Here is instruction from the New Testament on that:
2 Cor.6:14-17
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. (What a promise!)

Last edited:

Camidria

Veteran
Well, I think it really boils down to this: if you are spiritually protected by The Lord God, then you...
#1-probably will not want the music with the dark, satanic themes anyway due to your relationship with Him.
And
#2-will have more resistance to demonic influence upon your life from this type of music.
Those of the Light should have no fellowship with darkness. Here is instruction from the New Testament on that:
2 Cod. 6:14-17
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. (What a promise!)
Exactly! :)

mecca

Superstar
And
#2-will have more resistance to demonic influence upon your life from this type of music
true

JayGirl10

Rookie
Sometimes you can just tell which music has darkness behind it and I try to avoid it. A lot of the "classic" rock bands like AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, even The Beatles, that people who are fans tell you you must listen to because it's real rock music, stuff that's clearly satanic like metal, screamo, etc, rap that encourages awful behavior, and sadly most top 40 pop songs young people my age listen too. Two of the newest big hits by Bruno Mars and Ed Sheeran are clearly about sex and not much else but I know kids are slopping up that crap. Fun. No offense to anyone who likes any of these genres, artists or songs

manama

Star
And there are those who are completely unwilling to admit "hmm, maybe there is more going on here than me just thinking cats are cute. Maybe there is some underlying force who is helping me to decide to make certain choices based on multi-contextual subject matter I'm not fully aware of". THOSE are the ones you need to worry about. THOSE are the ones who may be beyond saving/repair and who may be controlled by dark forces.

Just like the pics I posted of the little trans girl making gang signs, devil horns, wearing clothing with a cat covering one eye, there is something not right and those choices are quite interesting and telling. That child is being controlled by dark forces, IMO, just as someone who answers other people's posts theorizing certain things with blunt answers like "no" is suspect.

I've said my piece on this matter and am not here to troll Mecca or anyone else.
it depends on the intention

yes it might have a double meaning but is it used in that context? NO
so it doesnt matter

Haich

Superstar
I'm sorry that the truth is difficult to deal with. Just like how the trans boy in the tran thread is clearly being controlled by forces beyond his control and making gang signs that no 9 year old would/should know, you're also being controlled. The fact that you are looking for "funny cat pics" on google to find your avatar is proof enough. I promise this is not a personal attack on you but simply an observation based on years and years of research. You don't realize that you're actually being controlled by "cats" who represent other-dimensional, technological beings, who are only able to control humans based on haven take over their bodies through various methods. Either you're truly being kept in the dark and are simply along for the ride OR you're just acting like you have no idea what I'm talking about.

You don't value nature and our natural bodies. The cat who took over your body does and is simply happy to have invaded a human so that they can now experience through the original vessel.
I'm not a plant, I decided to make an account here because I like reading the articles of the main site.

I do think that music and technology is being used for negative purposes by certain people/groups. For example the mainstream music industry is pretty satanic and pop stars like rihanna and katy perry and everyone else are being used to push illuminati agendas. That's why they flash all of their satanic imagery and hand signs.

The reason I replied with "no" was because I don't think that just because a piece of music is secular, that it's demonic... I think that there are more positive and non demonic songs out there made by real artists than there are demonic songs made by bad artists. Basically my belief is that secular music is definitely not inherently satanic... it can just become satanic when satanic people use it. Same thing with technology.

I am definitely not. Can you leave me alone if you're not willing to understand that what I told you about my personal views on technology is completely true? I'm not a liar and I don't appreciate your accusations... I 100% do no support or align with transhumanism. I'm beginning to think you're just trolling me...
I think they're definitely trolling...just ignore them

Haich

Superstar
You don't value nature and our natural bodies. The cat who took over your body does and is simply happy to have invaded a human so that they can now experience through the original vessel.
I think a large feline is inhabiting my body too