Secrets Of Kabbalah-documentary

Tatilina

Star
As I said, I would educate myself on Kabbalah, for anyone rlsr that is interested, thos documentary is quite fascinating

JoChris

Superstar
At one stage I may have watched it but not now.
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

There are plenty of Christian apologetics sites that explain Kabbalah anyway.

Tatilina

Star
At one stage I may have watched it but not now.
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

There are plenty of Christian apologetics sites that explain Kabbalah anyway.
I got like twenty minutes into and fell asleep. I just got home after being busy all day with doctor appointments and blood tests. I plant to watch the rest a little later. I honestly get bored with reading all the time, I'm visual and auditory, so now I prefer someone explaining it to me rather than boring ole reading. After finishing school, I get annoyed with it lol, tired of reading and studying.

Tatilina

Star
Plus I'm not watching it cause I'm thinking of getting into it lol,I'm watching so I don't remain ignorant about it.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Save yourself the journey, @Tanya - skip the Kabbalah and read The Forbidden Secrets of the Labarinth (by Mark A Flynn). What I found out there changed the landscape...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I'll do both, hopefully I can find it on youtube haha, if not then yeah I'll read it. Sounds pretty interesting. Is it free to read online?
I read it on Kindle... I don't know about all his conclusions but he is very well studied in ancient beliefs right back to the Sumarians... Another one I'm looking out for is called The Great Inception, by Derek Gilbert, along similar lines and a bit more recent.

I'm only warning you about the Kabbalah because it is seductive, loved by Madonna, Bowie and Crowley and a deception... but you are your own person and perhaps you are the type to be able to research something without getting drawn in. I did an investigation into Rosicrucianism and I came to the conclusion that this might ultimately be a strand in the false religion of the Antichrist!

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Plus I'm not watching it cause I'm thinking of getting into it lol,I'm watching so I don't remain ignorant about it.
Perhaps if I actually knew someone who was getting into Kabbalah I might consider watching it. I have never known anyone who believes in it, and I live in a country town where it is very unlikely anyone would believe in it.

I have enough to learn about with atheists, agnostics, Muslims, other common pseudo-Christian cults and "Christian in theory" churches (believe bible on Statement of Beliefs, believe in experiences everywhere else) than to worry about the really weird religious groups as well! :)

Typing that though... if any of those above groups have things in common with Kabbalah I am very interested to read/ watch related material.

Tatilina

Star
I read it on Kindle... I don't know about all his conclusions but he is very well studied in ancient beliefs right back to the Sumarians... Another one I'm looking out for is called The Great Inception, by Derek Gilbert, along similar lines and a bit more recent.

I'm only warning you about the Kabbalah because it is seductive, loved by Madonna, Bowie and Crowley and a deception... but you are your own person and perhaps you are the type to be able to research something without getting drawn in. I did an investigation into Rosucrucianism and I came to the conclusion that this might ultimately be a strand in the false religion of the Antichrist!
I won't get drawn in, you had mentioned something about it before I think in one of our earlier convos. I always heard about it when watching cospiracy videos on musicians like Madonna, MJ and Britney with wearinh the red wool/thread bracelets, but I never was bothered to check what it was about. Its for informative purposes and nothing else. Its good to know what people are talking about and not being ignorant or uninformed about it. Unless I can find it for free to read, I won't be able to read it.

Tatilina

Star
Perhaps if I actually knew someone who was getting into Kabbalah I might consider watching it. I have never known anyone who believes in it, and I live in a country town where it is very unlikely anyone would believe in it.

I have enough to learn about with atheists, agnostics, Muslims, other common pseudo-Christian cults and "Christian in theory" churches (believe bible on Statement of Beliefs, believe in experiences everywhere else) than to worry about the really weird religious groups as well! :)

Typing that though... if any of those above groups have things in common with Kabbalah I am very interested to read/ watch related material.
I've already learned about those years ago :p

I don't have any interest in it, I have heard it talked about before and I know a lot if mainstream stars and Hollywood actors/actresses are involved in it. Its never sparked my interest and still doesn't. I just figured I should to be informative about it.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I won't get drawn in, you had mentioned something about it before I think in one of our earlier convos. I always heard about it when watching cospiracy videos on musicians like Madonna, MJ and Britney with wearinh the red wool/thread bracelets, but I never was bothered to check what it was about. Its for informative purposes and nothing else. Its good to know what people are talking about and not being ignorant or uninformed about it. Unless I can find it for free to read, I won't be able to read it.
Well, I listened to this about a year ago and found it very intriguing...

rainerann

Star
As I said, I would educate myself on Kabbalah, for anyone rlsr that is interested, thos documentary is quite fascinating
This was a pretty straightforward documentary. Some of the stuff on Kabbalah becomes very new-agey. The Zohar is the actual text for the Kabbalah and is a whole lot of presumption in many places much like the Talmud. They go on and on and on and on until it becomes apparent that these people want a vision desperately, but they are not getting one. So they are dissecting everything desperately searching for some sort of explanation that never comes. The Zohar is several volumes long. It is very interesting. There is a whole section on the creation where they create a dialogue for the letters. Like in it they are literally saying that the letters speak and that they took turns requesting to be used for creation.

I don't know whether the letters speaking is entirely ridiculous. However, I don't believe that the Hebrew letters actually have physical personas or a voice. I only mean that there are aspects of Heaven that we don't understand. Like how it says that Jesus was in the beginning. Somehow or the other, I think the two are related in some way. I don't know what way, but in a way that it would seem that it wouldn't be hard for the Jews to have understood that Jesus was the Messiah, and in a way that makes it seems that there should be no offense taken by calling him the Son of God if you can personify the Hebrew letters as having a voice from the time of creation.

I actually would love to discuss this subject. I haven't had time to break out my Zohar in a while, but I have been wanting to do this.

Tatilina

Star
This was a pretty straightforward documentary. Some of the stuff on Kabbalah becomes very new-agey. The Zohar is the actual text for the Kabbalah and is a whole lot of presumption in many places much like the Talmud. They go on and on and on and on until it becomes apparent that these people want a vision desperately, but they are not getting one. So they are dissecting everything desperately searching for some sort of explanation that never comes. The Zohar is several volumes long. It is very interesting. There is a whole section on the creation where they create a dialogue for the letters. Like in it they are literally saying that the letters speak and that they took turns requesting to be used for creation.

I don't know whether the letters speaking is entirely ridiculous. However, I don't believe that the Hebrew letters actually have physical personas or a voice. I only mean that there are aspects of Heaven that we don't understand. Like how it says that Jesus was in the beginning. Somehow or the other, I think the two are related in some way. I don't know what way, but in a way that it would seem that it wouldn't be hard for the Jews to have understood that Jesus was the Messiah, and in a way that makes it seems that there should be no offense taken by calling him the Son of God if you can personify the Hebrew letters as having a voice from the time of creation.

I actually would love to discuss this subject. I haven't had time to break out my Zohar in a while, but I have been wanting to do this.
Lol now I have to get informed on the Zohar. Do you have any good links or videos? Then we could discuss it, but I've never heard of it before. I'm a little intrigued. I have a lot of free time for the next two weeks. You and Red have given me something to do.

Several volumes long? Is it in one big or several books?

rainerann

Star
Lol now I have to get informed on the Zohar. Do you have any good links or videos? Then we could discuss it, but I've never heard of it before. I'm a little intrigued. I have a lot of free time for the next two weeks. You and Red have given me something to do.

Several volumes long? Is it in one big or several books?
There are 23 volumes. It is like a couple hundred to get a set in print. I have volume one which is like 400 pages long. I have read half way through it. Here is a link for an online version http://www.sacred-texts.com/jud/zdm/

With stuff like this, I think it is best to go straight to the source by reading the actual text. However, Manly Hall has some interesting books about the subject that will make the hair on the back of your neck stand up considering he writes about Kabbalah, astral travel and a whole bunch of other stuff long before any of became the subject of conspiracy theorists. His work is heavily influenced by Kaballah and most of his books are in audiobook format on YouTube. I have listened to several of them. They would be interesting to check out.

rainerann

Star
Unfortunately, there is no quick way to learn Kabbalah. There is just too much information. I don't know of anyone that has ever compiled the information into something concise very well yet. It is still somewhat uncharted territory to present objective research on the subject in a concise way.

Last edited:

Tatilina

Star
There are 23 volumes. It is like a couple hundred to get a set in print. I have volume one which is like 400 pages long. I have read half way through it. Here is a link for an online version http://www.sacred-texts.com/jud/zdm/

With stuff like this, I think it is best to go straight to the source by reading the actual text. However, Manly Hall has some interesting books about the subject that will make the hair on the back of your neck stand up considering he writes about Kabbalah, astral travel and a whole bunch of other stuff long before any of became the subject of conspiracy theorists. His work is heavily influenced by Kaballah and most of his books are in audiobook format on YouTube. I have listened to several of them. They would be interesting to check out.
23 volumes and one volume has 400 pages? Oh my goodness that's a lot. I think I will stick to the link oine. I'm more interested in learning about it and not getting to deep into it just as Kabballah.

Tatilina

Star
Unfortunately, there is no quick way to learn Kabbalah. There is just too much information. I don't know of anyone that has ever compiled the information into something concise very well yet. It is still somewhat uncharted territory to prevent objective research on the subject in a concise way.
It sounds extremely complicatef and complexed more so than the Kaballah, but as I said before, if someone were to mention it, I don't want to have no clue as to what they're referring to. I don't get too deeply involved with philosophy or theory because well....I'm a gamer and I get really bored easily, especially if there is too much reading. I get so overwhelmed. I prefer to learn by visual and auditory. When I study Bio and Chem, I had to find and watch all my units on youtube because I don't study from book very well. Same with scripture. I love going to youtube and listen to whole bible chapters being read to me. I can follow along if I like because the words appear on the screen. For me, its best to learn that way. Like there is no way I could get through one volume of the Zohar by reading from the book lol.

Tatilina

Star
what aspects of kabballah interest you the most @Tanya
icba watching this
None, as I said a few times in this thread alreasy, I'm only informing myself of it as not to be ignorant of what it is. As I said before in this thread but I will say it again, the next time someone mentions Kabballah, I don't want to be ignorant of not knowing what they're talking about, that is it. Just to be informed.