Scientists find a link between low intelligence and Conspiracies

Vixy

Star
Okay..And WHO are these scientists sponsored by? From my personal experience, conspiracy theorists seem MORE intelligent then the average man. They're usually more perceptive and have a better imagination to, which usually means higher intelligence.

SkepticCat

Veteran
It's just sarcasm.

The sad thing is it's the people who understand what's going on, are more open-minded and spiritually aware that are being mocked. That's just the way it's going to be. Uphill battle, only the strong come along for the ride. You didn't swallow the red pill for nothing. :)

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
It's just sarcasm.

The sad thing is it's the people who understand what's going on, are more open-minded and spiritually aware that are being mocked. That's just the way it's going to be. Uphill battle, only the strong come along for the ride. You didn't swallow the red pill for nothing. :)

Damn. That was the best text Ive read in a long time. <3

perception, akin to finding God in a tree.
it doesn't mean you lack intelligence, it means you have a higher degree of perception.

silly t***s

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. -- George Orwell English essayist, novelist, & satirist (1903 - 1950)

You know who invented the term "Conspiracy Theorist?" F**k**g CONSPIRATORS man, that's who! Oh, and BTW you do know that the banksters got caught rigging the LIBOR rate, right? Well, that's a f**k**g conspiracy man...The diehard skeptics who don't believe in any malfeasance or coverups in this corrupt hellhole of what's left of a world already have a term associated with them: sheeple.
BTW, you lost me when you said the study was from Canada. Canadiens ain't Americans man. Did you see Michael Moore's movie? He interviewed actual Canadiens. They think we are a bunch of violent, gun-loving, paranoid drugheads who thrive on ultra-violence. And they're probably right to see us that way. So it's almost impossible to share views with them, we live in two different worlds. I'd be willing to bet on who funded their "study": f**k**g CONSPIRATORS man, that's who! LMAO! Here's some info that refutes their whole "study":

Study shows conspiracy theorists are smarter
http://www.trapshooters.com/threads/study-shows-conspiracy-theorists-are-smarter.199552/
Scientific study reveals conspiracy theorists the most sane of all
http://www.naturalnews.com/047168_conspiracy_theorists_sanity_propaganda.html

8 Infamous “Conspiracy Theories” That Turned Out To Be True
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2016/05/27/8-infamous-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true/

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Any source from a reputed website such as The New York Times, The Guardian or CNN?
I'm thinking you said it all with the use of the word "reputed"...You mean the ones the president calls "Fake News"? One thing we can agree on..these ARE "reputed" news sources but whether they are "reputable" is truly open to interpretation :) (<>..<>)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
paranormal and alternative medicine.

PhD candidate Gordon Pennycook and a team of researchers from the University of Waterloo in Ontario, Canada, tested hundreds of participants to make the link, detailing their findings in a paper entitled 'On the reception and detection of pseudo-profound bulls***', which mentions the word 'bulls***' exactly 200 times (surely some sort of record)
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/scientists-find-a-link-between-low-intelligence-and-acceptance-of-pseudo-profound-bulls-a6757731.html
I couldn't help but smile at this one.

The point is that some conspiracies are utter rubbish, others are real. Is a person who can sense a genuine psyop or connect the dots between particular events which may be used for social or societal change less intelligent than someone who always believes what the BBC or others say without critical thinking?

I remember watching JFK by Oliver Stone. Arguably a bright guy...

Daze

Superstar
These "scientists" are spreading disinformation...
They are bought and paid for, that's all. "Conspiracies" are very profitable. Just look at Lucky Larry and 9/11. Donald Rumsfeld never did find that "missing" 2 trillion dollars.

Have you noticed how many "shootings" the past decade have had massive donations on go fraud me? I mean, go fund me.

Also we need to consider others are threatened, such as the on going con-vid scam where leaders are literally dying at young ages for refusing to lock their countries down.

Today everything is corrupt, from scientists to journalists to politicians. Even the local school boards are against those they claim to represent.
Why? Kickbacks from big pharma and gooberment.

Welcome to the age of deceit.

e-Enoch

Superstar
They are bought and paid for, that's all. "Conspiracies" are very profitable. Just look at Lucky Larry and 9/11. Donald Rumsfeld never did find that "missing" 2 trillion dollars.

Have you noticed how many "shootings" the past decade have had massive donations on go fraud me? I mean, go fund me.

Also we need to consider others are threatened, such as the on going con-vid scam where leaders are literally dying at young ages for refusing to lock their countries down.

Today everything is corrupt, from scientists to journalists to politicians. Even the local school boards are against those they claim to represent.
Why? Kickbacks from big pharma and gooberment.

Welcome to the age of deceit.
This world is morally bankrupt...

Daze

Superstar
This world is morally bankrupt...
Agreed, we are close to the end. Practically every sign has been fulfilled.

and ...Ironically , people have been saying this (is the end) for centuries.

I think maybe it's comforting to think things are going to end but I would venture to say it never ends for a long time. Why would it end? This world has been around a long time and worse things have been happening than this. The universe is indifferent to our suffering and our individual lives are temporary. Animals don't worry about it and neither should we. And even if it does end is that such a bad thing? Maybe everyone can be reincarnated into another world where things are better. Let's face it this world has always been a dangerous and cruel place to be. Good things can happen here because without good evil has no reason to exist.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
P
I think maybe it's comforting to think things are going to end but I would venture to say it never ends for a long time. Why would it end? This world has been around a long time and worse things have been happening than this. The universe is indifferent to our suffering and our individual lives are temporary. Animals don't worry about it and neither should we. And even if it does end is that such a bad thing? Maybe everyone can be reincarnated into another world where things are better. Let's face it this world has always been a dangerous and cruel place to be. Good things can happen here because without good evil has no reason to exist.
…”Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation”...