Science, Technology, Humanity ( "4th Industrial Revolution," Computer/Digital Technology, AI, VR, AR, Robotics, Biotechnology, Transhumanism, Economy)

e-Enoch

Superstar
This era of "science & technology" has dramatically "revolutionized" our humanity...

We have "transitioned" from manual production methods to machines...general electrification, railroads, telegraphic networks, computer and digital developments, internet connectivity & communication...

And now...general automation...cyber-physical systems (CPS), Internet of Things (IoT), Internet of Bodies (IoB), cloud computing, cognitive computing, Artificial Intelligence...

Biotechnology, nanotechnology, robotics, and transhumanism...

"Scientists, technologists, globalists...and interest groups...working to "merge humans & machines..."

Is this what we are "transitioning" into? Why? What for?

How have we come to this?

We are human beings created in the image of the Almighty God, The Creator... we are more than living beings...we have a body, mind, soul, and spirit...

"Science & technology" must not "steal" our humanity...

Let this be a hub for information & knowledge on how science, technology, and related topics have changed, are changing, and will change our lives as humans...

This era of "science & technology" has dramatically "revolutionized" our humanity...

We have "transitioned" from manual production methods to machines...general electrification, railroads, telegraphic networks, computer and digital developments, internet connectivity & communication...

And now...general automation...cyber-physical systems (CPS), Internet of Things (IoT), Internet of Bodies (IoB), cloud computing, cognitive computing, Artificial Intelligence...

Biotechnology, nanotechnology, robotics, and transhumanism...

"Scientists, technologists, globalists...and interest groups...working to "merge humans & machines..."

Is this what we are "transitioning" into? Why? What for?

How have we come to this?

We are human beings created in the image of the Almighty God, The Creator... we are more than living beings...we have a body, mind, soul, and spirit...

Let this be a hub for information & knowledge on how science, technology, and related topics have changed, are changing, and will change our lives as humans...

I don't think technology is inherently evil. It depends on how it is used and the motivation of both the user and creator. After all without technology Vigilant Citizen wouldn't exist. But then if technology didn't exist we wouldn't need Vigilant Citizen? What kind of scares me is that without electricity my life would not really exist. I am not sure what people did before electricity but I hope I never have to find out. Could someone survive without a refrigerator?

e-Enoch

Superstar
I don't think technology is inherently evil. It depends on how it is used and the motivation of both the user and creator. After all without technology Vigilant Citizen wouldn't exist. But then if technology didn't exist we wouldn't need Vigilant Citizen? What kind of scares me is that without electricity my life would not really exist. I am not sure what people did before electricity but I hope I never have to find out. Could someone survive without a refrigerator?
I did not say that technology is inherently evil. Of course, it has its obvious contributions to human life...

However, technology has come to a point when humanity has become almost totally, if not totally dependent on it...

And now, those in "power" even want to "merge" our bodies with it...?

Also, by the way, fyi, there are still people in this world who live without electricity and refrigerator...

Are they surviving...? Yes.

I did not say that technology is inherently evil. Of course, it has its obvious contributions to human life...

However, technology has come to a point when humanity has become almost totally, if not totally dependent on it...

And now, those in "power" even want to "merge" our bodies with it...?

Also, by the way, fyi, there are still people in this world who live without electricity and refrigerator...

Are they surviving...? Yes.
I see what you are saying. My growing concern is that while perhaps people can survive without modern convenience should they be forced to? It seems like now we have been confronted with climate change and fake poisonous experimental vaccine and a lot of other undesirable things that are purposely thrust on us that exist only to make our lives worse. What can we really do about it other than read about bad things which is maybe what they want to paralyze us with fear. On the other hand we can choose to ignore everything but then that could be dangerous. All I really know is that at one time I was lucky to not have to think about all this and wonder what good it does me. It seems at one time progress seemed like a good thing but now it is questionable. The big problem is who wants to go backwards? And isn't that what Satan wants? He wants everything backwards.

e-Enoch

Superstar
W
I see what you are saying. My growing concern is that while perhaps people can survive without modern convenience should they be forced to? It seems like now we have been confronted with climate change and fake poisonous experimental vaccine and a lot of other undesirable things that are purposely thrust on us that exist only to make our lives worse. What can we really do about it other than read about bad things which is maybe what they want to paralyze us with fear. On the other hand we can choose to ignore everything but then that could be dangerous. All I really know is that at one time I was lucky to not have to think about all this and wonder what good it does me. It seems at one time progress seemed like a good thing but now it is questionable. The big problem is who wants to go backwards? And isn't that what Satan wants? He wants everything backwards.
I've come to realize that the "narrative" that technology means "advancement" is also a form of "deception..."

That "advancement" in technology is what we need to "develop" as humans and as a nation...That not having this would make us go "backwards..."

What does going "backwards" mean? Like going back to manual productions, riding a horse instead of a car or train...not having a smartphone?

"Going backwards," in a satanic context is like a "slogan of fear..." that satan scares us with...knowing that, having been accustomed to the conveniences of technology...we would be "scared" to "go back" to a "primitive" way of life...

More than this, satan's goal is to remove our dependence or reliance on God Almighty, our Creator... and to "replace" this with his own satanic "devices...to meet our needs..."

Satan has been disrespecting God by "tampering" on God's engine of creation... he utterly hates human beings because we remind him of God Who created us... he doesn't want more humans to be born...or humans living on earth...eugenics is his idea...

We may, indeed, feel "overwhelmed" at times because of what's been happening...how some people, as satan's minions, are carrying out his assaults on humanity...

We may not be able to "directly" act upon a solution, but at least, we are making ourselves aware and equipping ourselves with knowledge and understanding as to the true nature of this "warfare..."

elsbet

Superstar
I know I've posted this before-- and it seems less absurd each time I revisit it.

The first time I read read it, I thought something along the lines of, You're just being dramatic and weird, so people will buy your weirdass work, you stupid hippie. I used to read his stupid work, but felt I had "outgrown" it, by the time I reached this piece. Now...idk. :p

ALL WATCHED OVER
BY MACHINES OF LOVING GRACE

Richard Brautigan

I like to think (and
the sooner the better!)
of a cybernetic meadow
where mammals and computers
live together in mutually
programming harmony
like pure water
touching clear sky.

I like to think
(right now, please!)
of a cybernetic forest
filled with pines and electronics
where deer stroll peacefully
past computers
as if they were flowers
with spinning blossoms.

I like to think
(it has to be!)
of a cybernetic ecology
where we are free of our labors
and joined back to nature,
returned to our mammal
brothers and sisters,
and all watched over
by machines of loving grace.

c. 1967

I know I've posted this before-- and it seems less absurd each time I revisit it.

The first time I read read it, I thought something along the lines of, You're just being dramatic and weird, so people will buy your weirdass work, you stupid hippie. I used to read his stupid work, but felt I had "outgrown" it, by the time I reached this piece. Now...idk. :p

ALL WATCHED OVER
BY MACHINES OF LOVING GRACE

Richard Brautigan

I like to think (and
the sooner the better!)
of a cybernetic meadow
where mammals and computers
live together in mutually
programming harmony
like pure water
touching clear sky.

I like to think
(right now, please!)
of a cybernetic forest
filled with pines and electronics
where deer stroll peacefully
past computers
as if they were flowers
with spinning blossoms.

I like to think
(it has to be!)
of a cybernetic ecology
where we are free of our labors
and joined back to nature,
returned to our mammal
brothers and sisters,
and all watched over
by machines of loving grace.

c. 1967
I vaguely remember reading Trout Fishing in America.

e-Enoch

Superstar

Apheirox

Established

This is the part that matters - the point is the higher reality of our spiritual inheritance, and the fact that the Masons et al are trying to break it. Man must not forget he is a spiritual being. ´Science´ is just a thing, it isn´t a thief and isn´t inherently evil... only it can be used for evil purposes by evil men. Never lose track of the fact this is a spiritual battle.

e-Enoch

Superstar
This is the part that matters - the point is the higher reality of our spiritual inheritance, and the fact that the Masons et al are trying to break it. Man must not forget he is a spiritual being. ´Science´ is just a thing, it isn´t a thief and isn´t inherently evil... only it can be used for evil purposes by evil men. Never lose track of the fact this is a spiritual battle.
I agree... 'science' can be "just a thing...isn't a thief...not inherently evil..."

Of course, it becomes a tool for evil...when used by evil people...

That should be clear...and used much more than a tool..."science" has become a "priesthood..." preaching a message that essentially pointing to "itself" like a deity...a god that "saves" humanity... which is a big LIE...

Yes, it's a spiritual battle...

W

I've come to realize that the "narrative" that technology means "advancement" is also a form of "deception..."

That "advancement" in technology is what we need to "develop" as humans and as a nation...That not having this would make us go "backwards..."

What does going "backwards" mean? Like going back to manual productions, riding a horse instead of a car or train...not having a smartphone?

"Going backwards," in a satanic context is like a "slogan of fear..." that satan scares us with...knowing that, having been accustomed to the conveniences of technology...we would be "scared" to "go back" to a "primitive" way of life...

More than this, satan's goal is to remove our dependence or reliance on God Almighty, our Creator... and to "replace" this with his own satanic "devices...to meet our needs..."

Satan has been disrespecting God by "tampering" on God's engine of creation... he utterly hates human beings because we remind him of God Who created us... he doesn't want more humans to be born...or humans living on earth...eugenics is his idea...

We may, indeed, feel "overwhelmed" at times because of what's been happening...how some people, as satan's minions, are carrying out his assaults on humanity...

We may not be able to "directly" act upon a solution, but at least, we are making ourselves aware and equipping ourselves with knowledge and understanding as to the true nature of this "warfare..."
I know a lot of people make fun of them but I have always kind of admired the Amish people for their rejection of modern stuff. And the skills they have too.