Science, Technology, Humanity ( "4th Industrial Revolution," Computer/Digital Technology, AI, VR, AR, Robotics, Biotechnology, Transhumanism, Economy)

e-Enoch

Superstar
"GENERATION ZAPPED (2017) - THE DANGERS OF WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY..."

redqueen

Superstar
so more less a security grid to monitor tptb smart prisons

companies site

e-Enoch

Superstar
"Sean Penn to Studios Wanting His Likeness for A.I.: ‘I Want Your Daughter’s’..."
“Because I want to create a virtual replica of her and invite my friends over to do whatever we want in a virtual party right now … tell me you think that’s cool?”

Floridafoot

Established
"Sean Penn to Studios Wanting His Likeness for A.I.: ‘I Want Your Daughter’s’..."
“Because I want to create a virtual replica of her and invite my friends over to do whatever we want in a virtual party right now … tell me you think that’s cool?”

Ah, apparently Mr. Penn now has a problem with a "lack of morality". Hard to imagine how his conscience and high standard of mortality has allowed him to remain neck deep in the Hollywood sewer for decades. Oh right, it's because now the lack of mortality is effecting him, personally, in a negative way. Forgive me for a bit of schadenfreude here, but I'm glad there's a strike. I'm glad these "celebrity darlings" who have been elevated to godlike levels in society, are finding out how much their beloved industry cares about them. It's poetic. I believe in the future almost all entertainment will be done with AI personalities. Why would an industry, which is totally obsessed with profit and power, pay all those millions and millions of dollars to a living breathing actor/actress? Not to mention that most of big names who actually were talented in some way are all dying off. They're getting old. And all that's left are the Ashton Kutchers, Megan Foxes, and Cardi BS of the world. The big guys up top know this, too. So they're trying to capitalize on this talent long after these "legends" are gone. Funny how Sean mentions having his friends over for a party where they can do "whatever they want to the producers' daughters avatar". I'm sure this concept was pulled from his real life experiences. Anyway, let them strike till the cows come home. Let 'em see where it gets them. May it go on for years and years. Ok, ending rant now.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Ah, apparently Mr. Penn now has a problem with a "lack of morality". Hard to imagine how his conscience and high standard of mortality has allowed him to remain neck deep in the Hollywood sewer for decades. Oh right, it's because now the lack of mortality is effecting him, personally, in a negative way. Forgive me for a bit of schadenfreude here, but I'm glad there's a strike. I'm glad these "celebrity darlings" who have been elevated to godlike levels in society, are finding out how much their beloved industry cares about them. It's poetic. I believe in the future almost all entertainment will be done with AI personalities. Why would an industry, which is totally obsessed with profit and power, pay all those millions and millions of dollars to a living breathing actor/actress? Not to mention that most of big names who actually were talented in some way are all dying off. They're getting old. And all that's left are the Ashton Kutchers, Megan Foxes, and Cardi BS of the world. The big guys up top know this, too. So they're trying to capitalize on this talent long after these "legends" are gone. Funny how Sean mentions having his friends over for a party where they can do "whatever they want to the producers' daughters avatar". I'm sure this concept was pulled from his real life experiences. Anyway, let them strike till the cows come home. Let 'em see where it gets them. May it go on for years and years. Ok, ending rant now.
Sean Penn knows that no amount of sarcasm would stop the controlling powers of the entertainment industry from proceeding with the use of AI...that his images have already been scanned before he even opened his mouth to spew vile at the producers... Sad but true...but it's useless for him to "invoke morality" now...because there had been none in his field, in the first place... Flesh and blood Sean Penn might become "irrelevant" soon... because AI Sean Penn is the "new kid in town..."

Floridafoot

Established
Sean Penn knows that no amount of sarcasm would stop the controlling powers of the entertainment industry from proceeding with the use of AI...that his images have already been scanned before he even opened his mouth to spew vile at the producers... Sad but true...but it's useless for him to "invoke morality" now...because there had been none in his field, in the first place... Flesh and blood Sean Penn might become "irrelevant" soon... because AI Sean Penn is the "new kid in town..."
Yes exactly.

e-Enoch

Superstar
"5G ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IS NOW BEING USED TO KEEP TRACK OF EMPLOYEE PRODUCTIVITY..."

e-Enoch

Superstar