Scandal à Paris perfume ad

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
c'est une scandal!

my gf has just shown this to me, I pointed her the eyes and she said "hey, it's true, I see these eyes everywhere. Its annoying".

This ones gets double points because it's not just a single eye, it's a blazing star eye!
Also there is some duality, black and white, and disembodied hands covering eyes. How many symbols you get to see? This 31 seconds ad is quite dense

saki

Star
Holy guacamole. Plain sight and all. That Irina model gives me evil vibes everywhere I see her. Blazing eye star is one of the most important symbols in freemasonry (definitely correlates)
...Yow!!! ...you weren't kidding! that one needs to also go in the I See Eyes Everywhere thread, as well as here....
... way more than I could count, without a slo-mo function....

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Some "Highlights":

Hugh Hefner's expy is scandalized, at the background you see one instance of the ever presente here blazing eye;
WhatsApp Image 2019-10-28 at 08.26.57 (2).jpeg

This guy's so scandalized he got a heart attack;
WhatsApp Image 2019-10-28 at 08.26.58.jpeg

Black and White duality. Earlier you see two girls covering eachothers eyes;
WhatsApp Image 2019-10-28 at 08.26.58 (3).jpeg

This girl isn't affected and is looking up for Scandal. I think I've seen her somewhere else... she wears white clothes, she is still an uninitialized person;
WhatsApp Image 2019-10-28 at 08.26.58 (2).jpeg

These three entities here are very proud of their creation;
WhatsApp Image 2019-10-28 at 08.26.59 (1).jpeg

Scandal arrives at her destination with some Young lads, they aren't fazed. This is the area where the eyes are most concentrated, I bet some kind of 'ritual' is about to occur, the eyes are looking atenciously.
WhatsApp Image 2019-10-28 at 08.26.59.jpeg

Now I had some strong Metropolis Vibes here, I got these SS from the dance scene;

Lustful males;
WhatsApp Image 2019-10-28 at 08.26.59 (3).jpeg

Some low-key eye signs at the background;
WhatsApp Image 2019-10-28 at 08.26.59 (2).jpeg

The full fledged eyes;
WhatsApp Image 2019-10-28 at 08.26.59 (4).jpeg

I had some other comments but VCF only let me upload 10 pics at once

Attachments

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Great insight on these scenes. They gotta keep relevant by pointing out the one eye, meaning they are still in the game and under a higher power control so others do not assume they are not taken. Occultists want to live in their own reality hence the black and white duality. It is a way of escaping the realism, take it as a "living in their own bubble of beauty".

saki

Star
Great insight on these scenes. They gotta keep relevant by pointing out the one eye, meaning they are still in the game and under a higher power control so others do not assume they are not taken. Occultists want to live in their own reality hence the black and white duality. It is a way of escaping the realism, take it as a "living in their own bubble of beauty".
....is this possibly kinda what explains "The Kardashian" phenomenon?....
...I've always wondered where those weirdos came from, and who appointed them to be the arbiters of 'what's HOT'......
...(thinking of Kim K's "Duck Lips" <endless> selfies right now)....
1572432333438.png