Say it ain't so, Shaq

Lisa

Superstar
Shaq seems like a nice guy, I watched a video of him awhile back where he was playing basketball with some kids and cops.

I don't happen to understand the controversy myself. If the world is indeed flat...I'd like to see the picture where the earth ends-think that would stop the controversy....

Anyway my father in law has been high enough up where he has seen the curvature of the earth..just saying.

I always knew Shaq was a real one lol.

No but they say the context of his quote was he was joking. Either way, the conundrum of flat earth matching our perspective vs what scientists/other people tell us they saw/experienced/witnessed pops up again..

August Piccard was documented going up into the stratosphere and he said that it seemed to be a flat disc with upturned edges. Of course this was way back in the 30's or 40's...

Lisa

Superstar
Probably should have read all the way through to end then...Shaq seems like he has a good sense of humor :)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I believe much of the "truther movement" has been raised up as controlled opposition to cast doubt on the truths end times ministers will bring who will shortly come on the scene.

They are setting all this nonsense up early to attempt to control the narrative because they know Christ's ministers will be difficult to counter and control.

They'll say something like, "Everyone knows the flat earth knowledge is God's doing so if this guy doesn't believe in flat earth don't take him seriously!"

Some will see through it but many won't. It's sad. There are many tactics the evil ones are using to set snares ahead of time.

Don't be deceived.
If you had told me ten years ago that intellegent people would be arguing about a flat earth I would have laughed!!!

Perilous times are with us and deception is everywhere, particularly in the 'truth movement' - I totally agree with you!

They'll say something like, "Everyone knows the flat earth knowledge is God's doing so if this guy doesn't believe in flat earth don't take him seriously!"
Something I'd say, is that "Everyone (should) know(s) that the flat earth is God's doing according to the HEBREWS "Christ" came from so if this guy who claims to believe in "Christ" who came from the Hebrews but doesnt believe in the flat earth, you should question him"

Not a 1 to 1 change, but nonetheless there is what I'd say. To people the people I have chopped it up with concerning the topic, I'll sound like a broken record but again, the Hebrews believed in a flat earth. How can one say their Messiah came for them and that they believe in the God of the Hebrews, but ignore the beliefs His (the Messiah's) people held when convenient?

Aero

Superstar
I remember when Kyrie Irving came out for the flat earth theory. He might of been running some kind of social experiment, but the main takeaway is how people freak out about it.

We don't need to grab our swords and shields, not to defend the scientifically accepted theory about the shape of Earth. How educated are we really as a society if we fight over stuff like this?

Lisa

Superstar
I believe much of the "truther movement" has been raised up as controlled opposition to cast doubt on the truths end times ministers will bring who will shortly come on the scene.

They are setting all this nonsense up early to attempt to control the narrative because they know Christ's ministers will be difficult to counter and control.

Some will see through it but many won't. It's sad. There are many tactics the evil ones are using to set snares ahead of time.

Don't be deceived.
But don't you think that Christians will be sharing the Good News more than countering things like flat earth? Which is what will bring persecution?

Lisa

Superstar
Good point but Elijah had to stand against the false in his day. I never focused on false prophets but about 4 years ago a false minister was stealing stuff directly from my books, YouTube channel and website and God basically showed me it was my duty to expose him. As a result a small handful of people contacted me and thanked me because they didn't know what to think about the guy.

I never wanted to confront the false but I had to in that scenario and possibility might need to again in the future :(
But didn't he stand against the false about God? Would flat earth count?

Ya I could see exposing false preachers though...that directly affects what people think about God.
The flat earth thing seems like a silly thing to debate.

Ya, you probably will be called to confront falsehoods in the church.

Lisa

Superstar
I hated doing it. All the ministry I have done for God felt freeing and Spirit filled. Confronting that false minister made me want to take a shower. Completely different feel and frame of mind. I'm sure with enough practice it will get easier :cool:

But yeah, it didn't have the feel of edifying Christ's church... more like standing against a sick person trying to infiltrate the Church.

Completely different battle.
Why did you hate doing it? People should know if someone is false.

Lisa

Superstar
The guy had a ton of followers so I had constant harassment. I lost 2 computer to viruses right after I exposed him and my website got hacked. But in all honesty the worst part was that now not only was it my job to edify the Church but to now come against these wolves in sheep's clothing.

It's almost like other people's bad actions were now affecting my life. On top of that they call themselves Christians.
Ah...that's too bad that it got like that. Sometimes though you just question someone and they act like that. I was asked to leave a couple of websites when I questioned some thing. I thought that was overkill but I left. I think it will get worse though. Seems like there is a lot of deception now.

Lisa

Superstar
Yeah. The deception that is coming is huge. I just wait for God to guide me and I hope he guides me toward more toward edifying His church rather than stand against deceiver.
I think the deception is already here...many people have been deceived and have fallen away. Matthew 24 tells us people will fall away and many false prophets will arise and mislead many. The last is that the Gospel will be preached to many and the end will come. So I think we will have to preach the truth against the deception that rules and basically we will lose our lives because of that. Revelation tells us about the martyrs under the alter. But then perhaps your a pre-tribber and believe we won't be here and it will be some other Christians. I'm pre-wrath so I try to keep in mind what happens in the end because I feel it will affect me.

Lisa

Superstar
I am pre-wrath too. There is something interesting in scripture in John 6. If you read that chapter and you get to John 6:66 (or John 666) it says this:

From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.

This is the chapter where Jesus says, "unless you eat my body and drink my blood you will have no life in you."

I do believe the deceptions are here but I also believe once God opens the door for "Hot" preaching (my word for anointed spirit filled preaching) many will fall away. Many in the Church still believe in pre-trib. Once that's exposed say goodbye to 90% of the people who call themselves Christians.

But hey, those false pastors will still need to make a buck so say hello to a new demonic level of deceptions and twisting of scripture from these men. And the platform has already been built for them.

There is that king David lady in here who is prepping people for the future Antichrist.
Yes!!! I agree, if all the false teaching doesn't get you then the pre trib rapture lie will. All those people thinking they won't be here will be so bitterly disappointed when they will be. I do believe that.

I'm not sure what you mean by King David prepping people, you mean in falsehood? Because there is no truth in King David.

Lisa

Superstar
Yeah that person posting as king David on this forum is trying to reason with people that the future Antichrist will actually be the Christ! They are false and pastor's who fall away will probably hop on her train. They'll need to continue to preach and worship something, why not the future beast?

Have you ever been interested in information on the image of the Beast? I started a thread on here but no one seems interested. Have you studied Revelation 13?
I'm very interested in Revelation and the end times. What thread did you start? Ya, I've studied it :)

mecca

Superstar
A lot of these celebrities are doing that... I wonder why.

markymark91

Established
the flat earth is disinfo to make people interested in conspiracy's sound like weridos people like B.O.B are controlled dis information. I think Shaq is just messing about/having a laugh he is known to have a good sense of humor.

Lisa

Superstar
the flat earth is disinfo to make people interested in conspiracy's sound like weridos people like B.O.B are controlled dis information. I think Shaq is just messing about/having a laugh he is known to have a good sense of humor.
I see, thanks for the info...ya Shaq does seem to have a good sense of humor.

mecca

Superstar
Yeah, I agree with that. I remember when BOB was talking about the flat earth and a lot of people were calling him crazy.

Daze

Superstar
Lisafer is long gone, but Shaq was / is an MK candidate.

This makes whatever he says irrelevant. Because we don't know what thoughts are his. Compared to those given to him.

He is frozen because he was triggered with a code word.

Exactly like Al Roker was when someone said "holy ghost". They just freeze, shut down.

Watch closely, it's practically instant.