Save Armenians

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
WTF? Why aren't you asking yourself why ASALA actually existed?
ASALA was the answer to those perpetrators who were denying the Armenian Genocide. ASALA had only members from those families who were victims of the massacre of turks. So it is a sort of revenge.
This thread is made by me and I decide what to write here in terms of vigilantcitizen, don't try to order me which side must be mentioned.
I feel you... if others want to ask or share their own info... its an open form. But NOBODY should be able to dictate what others post...

Nobodybuthere

Established
I feel you... if others want to ask or share their own info... its an open form. But NOBODY should be able to dictate what others post...
Moreover when somebody protects the nation that is still killing your own nation and country. You know, I am so angry as today also some azeris intervened the territory of Armenia (the terriory of sovereign country that is internationally recognized) and forced Armenian civilians leave their 13 villages. Why doesn't anyone talk about it? I have all the rights to hate those who can possibly kill me tomorrow and make a thread about that Armenians won't give up from protecting their motherland, even if the whole world wants it.
There is no human rights or international law.

Nobodybuthere

Established
Azeri idiots burned an Armenian man from Artsakh on this bayram as a sacrifice.
You, azeri bitches, have no right to make such a thing!!! You will be cursed forever.
You are the same as always, only a nomadic tribe like you could make such a sacrifice. Karma exists and you will be punished no matter in which way!

Last edited:
The Armenian genocide is real. Adolf Hitler stated, "Who, after all, speaks today of the annihilation of the Armenians?" when devising the holocaust. I am an American whose grandmother and grandfather, great uncles and aunts were slaughtered. My family fled to the US in refuge in 1916.

Genocide also does not stop at its atrocious acts. The effects are passed down from generation to generation. In my own life, I have suffered from its ripple effects.

Genocide demoralized my grandparents, and they're children-My Mother, and Father, which in turn demoralised me.

It is an act of gross abuse that sets off a generational cycle of demoralization.

I have Muslim brothers and sisters, and its all love...
But my christian family was slaughtered by the Ottoman Empire Muslim Turks because they refused to convert to Islam.

What the author of the thread speaks of is real...look no further than the manifesto of the father of the NWO-Albert Pike.

Additionally, U shut YO MOUTH.

Speak of your suffering at the hands of the soulless, and we might get into a discussion-sweetie.

Why are you spreading these blatant lies here? Why don’t you mention “ASALA“ (Armenian Secret Army for the Liberation of Armenia) which killed hundreds of thousands Turks.

They allied with Russia in order to kill Muslims in the Caucasus area. They hoped to gain control over the Ottoman territory, but luckily failed.

There are always two sides to a coin and you’re just displaying one side which is the victim role of Armenia.

And while you’re at it, show them both sides or shut yo mouth. Thank you very much!

Nobodybuthere

Established
The Armenian genocide is real. Adolf Hitler stated, "Who, after all, speaks today of the annihilation of the Armenians?" when devising the holocaust. I am an American whose grandmother and grandfather, great uncles and aunts were slaughtered. My family fled to the US in refuge in 1916.

Genocide also does not stop at its atrocious acts. The effects are passed down from generation to generation. In my own life, I have suffered from its ripple effects.

Genocide demoralized my grandparents, and they're children-My Mother, and Father, which in turn demoralised me.

It is an act of gross abuse that sets off a generational cycle of demoralization.

I have Muslim brothers and sisters, and its all love...
But my christian family was slaughtered by the Ottoman Empire Muslim Turks because they refused to convert to Islam.

What the author of the thread speaks of is real...look no further than the manifesto of the father of the NWO-Albert Pike.

Additionally, U shut YO MOUTH.

Speak of your suffering at the hands of the soulless, and we might get into a discussion-sweetie.
I am sorry for your family. My ancestors also are from West Armenia, who moved before the Genocide to the other part of Armeinian lands, but after 1988 mass massacres they had to leave those lands too. As a descendant of people from West Armenia, Artsakh and Nakhijevan, I claim my rights to live there. Those, who write everywhere that the Armenian Genocide and other huge massacres of my nation didn't exist are just deceiving the world and themselves. Turks and azeris stole our cousine, culture and lands, we can't be tolerant to them, no matter who they are.

Surley

Established
So sorry your people are suffering this horror. Soon Jesus will return, The bible is fulfilling itself EVERY DAY!! The Lord is near, And HIS reward is with HIM. They in this life seem to be getting away with it. They are getting away with nothing, They will be judged at the Great Judgement Seat of God. In that day the righteous will dance on the ashes of what is left of the wicked. Thank the Lord that you were counted worthy to suffer for HIS name for your reward will be GREAT in Heaven for eternity. Praying for the Armenian people that the Lord would send HIS Angel to comfort and protect your people, that He would give you HIS joy in the midst of your trials and that you would feel HIS deep love for your people. That thru your persecution your faith would not fail but would be made even stronger In Jesus Mighty Name Amen

Nobodybuthere

Established
Last edited:

Tidal

Star
The Armenian and Azerbaijani governments signed a ceasefire in November 2020.
Has the war started again now?

Nobodybuthere

Established
The Armenian and Azerbaijani governments signed a ceasefire in November 2020.
Has the war started again now?
No. But it is not better, when people are kidnapped by azeris during so called "peaceful" times. There is so much unjustice.

Nobodybuthere

Established
Wow. This is gut-wrenching...
I am sorry for your people.
Please PM if you know any way I can help charity-wise.

God knows them that are His :(
A friend of mine has made a foundation that helps the former soldiers of war, who are getting medication in other country. I will ask him, because I really know that the foundation works, as he is managing the process of the surgeries of several injured soldiers.
Thank you for concern, I am really greatful to you.

Last edited:
OMG - they’re dumping phosphorus on people? This is an abomination! I saw that footage and the videos from the hospital - what a complete nightmare. I wonder if phosphorous depletes calcium leading to the heart attacks they mentioned - also I think it requires extra magnesium to balance. I remember getting a tiny tiny piece of phosphorus on my hand in chemistry class and it burned pretty far down - I can’t imagine the pain these patients are in. Where is the news coverage of this!!?

Nobodybuthere

Established
OMG - they’re dumping phosphorus on people? This is an abomination! I saw that footage and the videos from the hospital - what a complete nightmare. I wonder if phosphorous depletes calcium leading to the heart attacks they mentioned - also I think it requires extra magnesium to balance. I remember getting a tiny tiny piece of phosphorus on my hand in chemistry class and it burned pretty far down - I can’t imagine the pain these patients are in. Where is the news coverage of this!!?
The world media won't talk on it. Phosphorus was so much that the forests of Artsakh were burned by it. Once it is spread you can't avoid it. It can destroy even the bone structure, so many people got injured by it.

Surley

Established
https://www.persecution.org/....I just received my monthly magazine from international Christian concern and the WHOLE magazine was dedicated to the Armenian Artsakh's Christians!! Praise the Lord!! They tell how the went into the country and visited with the persecuted believers and tell their stories. Hopefully now they will get world wide attention. It told how Turkeys dictator was responsible and they called it genocide! Praying help will be on the way! Prayers are being answered. They also have articles on their website about it! The Lord hasn't forgotten you KEEP THE FAITH SAINTS!!