Satire Video on the Latest New Zealand Covid-19 Lockdown

billy t

Veteran
Hey guys. The New Zealand government has put the largest city into lockdown again after a family of 4 was found to have the virus and made a law that citizens with a positive diagnose can be forcibly placed in quarantine facilities. Many people here are completely brainwashed by the media narrative and talk about Covid-19 as if its an actual monster that just ate their neighbor and his 2 dogs. One comment on FB said, "the virus is getting smarter and tougher". They don't even realize that viruses are not technically living let alone being "smart". Decided to make a video that makes a bit of a mockery of the whole situation.

AD HOC

Established
lol gotcha. yeah the media in Australia and New Zealand is a joke right now every 1 minute they are saying something preposterous. Its almost like they are trolling to see how stupid people actually are.

Agreed.
See what is happening in Melbourne.
I do wonder how much longer it will be before people start asking pertinent questions, rather than just accepting their daily spoon feed of BS.

billy t

Veteran
it was a joke; that i was hypotized and after watching it, had a subconscious urge to contract BS-19.
Yeah. my bad man. Was a bit slow that day. Realized the joke later on hence why I deleted my question. Even I almost got hynotized in the process of making the video lol.

billy t

Veteran
Agreed.
See what is happening in Melbourne.
I do wonder how much longer it will be before people start asking pertinent questions, rather than just accepting their daily spoon feed of BS.
Things are getting intense in Victoria. They passed a law that allows health inspectors to remove children who contracted the virus by force! Can post up the law if anyone is interested but yeah you can probably find it if you search it. Not much media coverage on that either. Surprise, surprise. Some lady got held by the throat by an officer in Victoria too. Why? Not wearing a facemask!

AD HOC

Established
Things are getting intense in Victoria. They passed a law that allows health inspectors to remove children who contracted the virus by force! Can post up the law if anyone is interested but yeah you can probably find it if you search it. Not much media coverage on that either. Surprise, surprise. Some lady got held by the throat by an officer in Victoria too. Why? Not wearing a facemask!

polymoog

Superstar
Media Whores on The Great Vaccine Circus

“PRESSTITUTE” Chris Uhlmann Calls Australian People “IDIOTS” For Questioning The COVID-19 Vaccine.
Channel Nine’s Political Editor, Chris Uhlmann has called the Australian people, “IDIOTS” for daring to question the experimental COVID-19 jab that’s about to be rolled out.

The lamestream media refuse to tell the Australian public that AstraZeneca will be exempt from coronavirus vaccine liability claims in most countries, including Australia.

What we do know is that the Morrison Government is openly offering up the Australian people to be experimented on like lab rats and that any damage or deaths produced by this vaccine will simply be labeled as, collateral damage.

billy t

Veteran

“PRESSTITUTE” Chris Uhlmann Calls Australian People “IDIOTS” For Questioning The COVID-19 Vaccine.
Channel Nine’s Political Editor, Chris Uhlmann has called the Australian people, “IDIOTS” for daring to question the experimental COVID-19 jab that’s about to be rolled out.

The lamestream media refuse to tell the Australian public that AstraZeneca will be exempt from coronavirus vaccine liability claims in most countries, including Australia.

What we do know is that the Morrison Government is openly offering up the Australian people to be experimented on like lab rats and that any damage or deaths produced by this vaccine will simply be labeled as, collateral damage.
Yeah the whole situation is crazy man. I am following the story closely and saving a lot of videos for future content. One video I watched yesterday some health advisor lady said something on the lines of, "if you think you have the flu its most likely Covid-19". If you come across anything post it here as I am following the thread.

polymoog

Superstar
Yeah the whole situation is crazy man. I am following the story closely and saving a lot of videos for future content. One video I watched yesterday some health advisor lady said something on the lines of, "if you think you have the flu its most likely Covid-19". If you come across anything post it here as I am following the thread.
i am only posting australia/NZ stuff here. everything else should either go on franks coronavirus thread or the "wearing a mask" thread.

billy t

Veteran
Thanks for the links man will check them soon. The situation in Victoria is beyond crazy.
i am only posting australia/NZ stuff here. everything else should either go on franks coronavirus thread or the "wearing a mask" thread.

billy t

Veteran

SMH. So people are "idiots" for not taking a vaccine that hasn't been tested? Wow just wow.

billy t

Veteran
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/122558464/coronavirus-health-officials-commit-to-70000-covid19-tests-over-the-next-week Jacinda Argerm announced that health officals will carry out 70,000 swab tests for Covid. Obviously, they did not have the numbers to justify the current Auckland lockdown so need to make the data look more scary so they can lock everyone up for longer and take more and more drastic measures to contain the 94 foot tall monster that is crushing 10 story buildings with its gigantic feet.

polymoog

Superstar
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/122558464/coronavirus-health-officials-commit-to-70000-covid19-tests-over-the-next-week Jacinda Argerm announced that health officals will carry out 70,000 swab tests for Covid. Obviously, they did not have the numbers to justify the current Auckland lockdown so need to make the data look more scary so they can lock everyone up for longer and take more and more drastic measures to contain the 94 foot tall monster that is crushing 10 story buildings with its gigantic feet.
what is the general feel/mood of the public there?

billy t

Veteran
what is the general feel/mood of the public there?
Well, hardly anyone is wearing masks and I suspect there are a lot of people that think its all a bit of a hoax but are scared to speak up. That's the problem with a lot of New Zealanders they are scared of being ostrasized by their peers. Its hard to see how many people are on either side and whos in the middle but I suspect that more people are waking up, especially now that they are getting tiried of lockdown. Also being locked up gives people more time to think.