Satanism in ART [Trigger Warning]

Yeah MK Ultra and Freemasons has clear connections to devil worship and the oppression of humankind.
But it would be much appreciated if you could be more clear with your reason for posting something like the mudra/Buddha images in future, when a lack of context with them implies that eastern religions/mysticism are satanic.

Sibi

Star
Yeah MK Ultra and Freemasons has clear connections to devil worship and the oppression of humankind.
But it would be much appreciated if you could be more clear with your reason for posting something like the mudra/Buddha images in future, when a lack of context with them implies that eastern religions/mysticism are satanic.
It's not an academic forum. I figured no one would bother reading them, like my mudra caption.

I read your mudra caption, it still doesn't distinguish that there is no connection between it and satanism. So either you can start being more clear in future so people know the difference or I'll have to call out all of your posts from now on that I believe are misleading and deceptive. I don't think this is even being petty, it's about stopping misinformation.

Sibi

Star
I read your mudra caption, it still doesn't distinguish that there is no connection between it and satanism. So either you can start being more clear in future so people know the difference or I'll have to call out all of your posts from now on that I believe are misleading and deceptive. I don't think this is even being petty, it's about stopping misinformation.
Ok I will put you on ignore.

People can make up their own minds.
Where's your evidence it is Satanic? Maybe you should provide proof if that's what your post is insinuating?

Ok I will put you on ignore.
This childish reaction to me asking you to be a little more clear with your posts just backs up my theory you're actually here to muddy the waters of truth.

So you've inadvertently answered my original question, you're a misinformation agent...AND a moron :)

Last edited:

Vmort

Star
Shhh... - Lily Allen, Rhianna, Lindsay Lohan. All of the inner right index finger.
Sisters of Light. The Shhh tattoo is usually associated with sisters of light or the Phoenician goddesses. A Mother Goddess oversees the witches covens in an area and coordinates events through those covens. This part is specific to sisters of light, not anyone else who gives this signal.

Sibi

Star
Sumerian

Cylinder seal and modern impression: cultic banquet scene late 2nd millennium or 10th-9th century B.C.
"The banquet scene on this seal is a common feature of Middle Elamite glyptic, yet the pointed headdresses and beak-like profiles of the attendants are quite unusual. Possibly these are meant to be supernatural creatures or demons – such figures are common in the bronzework of the first millennium B.C. commonly attributed to Luristan. The box border is also attested on Elamite seals of the 10th to 9th centuries B.C. Thus this seal probably dates no later than the 9th century, but possibly as early as the late 2nd millennium B.C."​

Egyptian

Sibi

Star
Sisters of Light. The Shhh tattoo is usually associated with sisters of light or the Phoenician goddesses. A Mother Goddess oversees the witches covens in an area and coordinates events through those covens. This part is specific to sisters of light, not anyone else who gives this signal.
That link you shared was so creepy!

Here are some female celebrities that have those dots on their fingers
Sia, Kesha, Beyonce

Zoe Kravitz, Rumer Willis

Hailey Baldwin, Kendall Jenner

Sierra Kusterback, Jordan Hinson, Maggie Lindeman, Danielle Bregioli, Lizzy Caplan, Adele, Anne-Marie, Abbie Lee Kershaw x 2

Sibi

Star
Roman Numeral Tattoos
Angelina Jolie, Beyoncé, Faith Evans, Charisma Carpenter, Kelly Clarkson, Kaley Cucuo, Noah Cyrus, Rhianna, Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, Ariel Winter, Hailey Baldwin, Cara Delavigne, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Avril Lavigne.

Sibi

Star
Hieronymus Bosch's Garden of Earthly Delights (ca. 1500)

Here are some of the images that I thought were specifically disturbing or important.

Vmort

Star
Hieronymus Bosch's Garden of Earthly Delights (ca. 1500)

Here are some of the images that I thought were specifically disturbing or important.
He, he knew about MK ULTRA -- nothing we know about his life, he died in mysterious circomsatnaces and he is silenced in Russia, openly ruled by satanists, he also has lived in the city with underground floors. 1812 catastrophy reference.

Sibi

Star
He, he knew about MK ULTRA -- nothing we know about his life, he died in mysterious circomsatnaces and he is silenced in Russia, openly ruled by satanists, he also has lived in the city with underground floors. 1812 catastrophy reference.
It's so interesting how mysterious he was and MK Ultra symbolism was already in place in the 15th century

Sibi

Star
The Last Judgment - Hieronymus Bosch

Many depictions of people being tortured and killed in different ways. I found 4 owls like the painting above. On the third panel, all the way at the top there are two people going towards a light, I'm going to say they were saved :)