Lucien Lévy-Dhurmer

M.C. Escher

Grzegorz Morycinski

Tijuana Picnic

Iskren Semkov

Eduardo Naranjo

Journeyman

Established
I hesitate to click 'like' on these posts @Vmort but I do respect the effort you make in sharing them. Some of these images are very grim to behold, which makes me wonder about the purpose for creating them? Perhaps on one level it's simply the artist expressing an internal thought, but maybe there's more to it than that.

I thought of this thread recently when reading this very interesting blog:

It starts about flat earth, but moves on to talk about Picasso and Cubism. There's some very interesting comments about Picasso's effect on other people around him, they talk of feeling drained after being in his presence.

Are these works attempting to 'conjure' a particular emotional reaction? Is this a question of harvesting energy from the viewer, or putting that viewer in a particular emotional state which makes them more vulnerable to a particular message or spell even?

It also reminded me of something that happened many years ago to me in the USSR of all places. I went to the Hermitage Museum in what was then Leningrad. The lower floors of the former palace were full of very grand paintings by the Old Masters. As we moved upstairs however we started to find lot's of work by the Impressionists and then more modern art hidden away in smaller rooms and not really given much prominence. I think we were told that these works weren't favoured by the authorities so they were not displayed as prominently. There was one room full of Rodin sculptures which I found myself alone in, something that would never have happened in a Western Museum at that time or any since.

I was young at the time and knew next to nothing of occult symbolism. At the time I thought the decision to hide these works away was a matter of ideology. Today I wonder if it was as much, or more, to do with the occult objectives of some of this art?

Thanks again for your efforts on this thread and on the site. I do enjoy reading your posts, even if some of these images are not nice to behold. :)

Vmort

Star
Francisco Goya

Elaine Duigenan

Kozo Izawa

Chavetta Lepipe

Paolo Roversi

Nadine Boughton

Christian Tagliavini

Vmort

Star
Desiree Dolron

Eugenio Recuenco

Questionable
Paul Booth

Jean-Joseph Carriès

Juliette Bates

Hugo Steiner-Prag

Benjamin König

Greta Frau

Marmite Sue

Platonov Pavel

Steve Somers

Chun Eun Sil

Olia Pishchanska

Louis le Brocquy

Vmort

Star
Some of these images are very grim to behold, which makes me wonder about the purpose for creating them?
Fiona Barnett Eyes Wide Open states that memories stored in right hemisphere. These people are from satanic families and live through all of horrors they draw. So if you see an artist with themes described susspect family also.
Thank you for support it is hard for me to do research because I have to watch each artist and analyse it myself.

Last edited:

Vmort

Star
Quentin Lënw

Stanisław Ignacy Witkiewicz aka Witkacy

Raymond Depardon

Beth Cavener Stichter

Andreas Paul Weber

Matt Dangler

Tino Rodriguez

Tetsuya Ishida

Last edited:

Vmort

Star
Marci Washington

Esao Andrews

Shawn Barber

Andrew Scott

Antonio Santin

Alain Laboile

Fatima Ronquillo

Philippe Lemaire

Vmort

Star
Alena Beljakova

Olivier de Sagazan

Greg Brotherton

Anastasios Gionis

Bolesław Biegas

Peter Callesen

Damien Canderle

Jorge Pé-Curto

Moki Mioke

Vmort

Star
Emese Laki

Christian Rex van Minnen

Anatoly Fomenko

Black Hyena

Julia Randall

Wieslaw Walkuski

Bruce Davidson

Anka Zhuravleva

Kathleen Lolley

Krista Huot

Journeyman

Established
Fiona Barnett Eyes Wide Open states that memories stored in right hemisphere. These people are from satanic families and live through all of horrors they draw. So if you see an artist with themes described susspect family also.
Thank you for support it is hard for me to do research because I have to watch each artist and analyse it myself.
I saw this quote here and thought of the possible impact these images could have:

“It is known that the Unconscious, whether personal or collective works by means of pictures or images, speech being a comparatively recent development. […] Magic […] speaks to the subconscious mind of man through the archaic images of its symbols and rituals, and thereby produces those “changes in subconscious” which the magician seeks.”
– W. E. Butler, Magic; It’s Ritual, Power and Purpose

Be sure to look after yourself, take whatever precautions to ensure these images aren't having a negative effect on you!

I think this thread would also be a good place to analyse these images and to identify common and recurring themes which may give insight into their purpose?

For example, there are many images which mix the human body with animal parts. I wonder how influential the Dictionairre Infernale may have been? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dictionnaire_Infernal

A quick search threw up some articles:

Then there's the 'Monarch / MK Ultra symbolism which is associated with Alice in Wonderland, Wizard of OZ.

Maybe as people look through this thread they can identify any common themes which will help to understand and hopefully counteract and strip these images of any power they may have on the beholder?

Last edited:

Vmort

Star
Bruno Barbey

Serge Birault aka Papaninja

Daikichi Amano

Questionable
Chris Ryniak

Michael Cheval

Lemmy

Abbas Attar

Yang Xueguo