Satanism in ART [Trigger Warning]

Vmort

Star
I am sure each horror something have been influenced by satanism.
Giacomo Carmagnola

Daehyun Kim

Trevor Brown

Roby Dwi Antono

Roby Dwi Antono

Anato Finnstark

Harry Michalakeas

Yoshitaka Amano 天野 喜孝

Last edited:

Journeyman

Established
I thought these excerpts from an article on MKUltra may be useful in spotting references in artwork:

One of the main internal structures, (of which there are many) within the system is shaped like a double-helix, consisting of seven levels. Each system has an internal programmer which oversees the "gatekeeper" (demons?) who grant or deny entry into the different rooms. A few of the internal images predominately seen by victims/survivors are trees, the Cabalistic "Tree of Life," with adjoining root systems, infinity loops, ancient symbols and letters, spider webs, mirrors or glass shattering, masks, castles, mazes, demons/monsters/aliens, sea shells, butterflies, snakes, ribbons, bows, flowers, hour glasses, clocks, robots, chain-of-command diagrams and/or schematics of computer circuitry boards...

In Illuminati Structured MPD Systems, the willow tree represents the occultic powers of Druidism. The intrinsic imagery of the tree's branches, leaves and root systems are very significant, as some of the dark spiritual proper ties associated with the Willow Tree Programming are: (I) The branches are used to whip victims in rituals for "cleansing" purposes, (2) A willow tree can endure severe weather disturbances (i.e. storms) and is known for it's pliability or flexibility. Victims/Survivors of the programming describe the willow's branches wrapping around them, with no hope of escape, (3) The deep root system of the willow tree makes the victim/survivor feel as if they are falling deeper and deeper into an abyss while in a hypnotic trance.

Music plays an instrumental role in programming, through combinations of variable tones, rhythms and words. Frightmeister Stephen King's numerous novels and subsequent movies, are purported by credible sources to be used for such villainous purposes. One of his latest books, Insomnia, features a picture of King with the trigger phrase "WE NEVER SLEEP," (indicative of someone with MPD/ DID) below an all-seeing eye. A partial list of other mediums used to reinforce base programming are:

Pinnochio, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, E. T., Star Wars, Ghost Busters, Trancers II, Batman, Bewitched, Fantasy Island, Reboot, Tiny Toons, Duck Tails, The Dead Sea Scrolls and The Tall Book of Make Believe.

A few movies which depict or portray some aspect of MONARCH programming are Hellraiser 3, Raising Cain, Labyrinth, Telefon, Johnny Mneumonic, Point of No Return, The Lawnmower Man and Closet Land.
There's a lot more at the site. It's not for the faint hearted, in fact it's almost guaranteed to give you nightmares so approach with caution.

---

Saatchi's I think make a point of collecting this kind of artwork

Vmort

Star
I thought these excerpts from an article on MKUltra may be useful in spotting references in artwork:
Svali is better. That Ron Patton... I think he is desinformator, I am not sure why he seems to me but I thik I saw he mudding waters.
Tatlin
Talink knew Picasso

Ларионов, Михаил Фёдорович

Founder of this

In russian Luchism have roots in Luci
Starred in this movie
Avantgarde artists
Кандинский, Василий Васильевич
Malevich

Last edited:

Vmort

Star

1608570859753.jpeg
Richard Corben

Emanuele Taglietti

Valery Petelin

Virgil Finlay

Geliy Mikhailovich Korzhev

Jarosław Jaśnikowski

Dusty Ray aka sloppjockey

Last edited:

Aazaad

Established
We shouldn't only be after people, but the thought as well, and those who shape it , zionists (liberal, feminist, globalist, satanist, etc.), have set the mechanisms of education, so that even someone who has no intention of it, ends up being one. There's no "God-minded center for arts and media".

queen82

Star
Photographs rather disturbing. You have been warned.

Jock Sturges

Alain Laboile
thanks for the advice

Vmort

Star
Alan Clarke, Harry Clarke

View attachment 49266
Aleksandra Waliszewska

Maria Rubinke

Maria Rubinke

Halloween night

Tatlin
Talink knew Picasso

Ларионов, Михаил Фёдорович

Founder of this

In russian Luchism have roots in Luci
Starred in this movie
Avantgarde artists
Кандинский, Василий Васильевич
Malevich

Богомазов, Александр Константинович

QUESTIONABLE artist
Jo March

Last edited:

queen82

Star
i start to think that people that doing this type of paintings are mentally disturbed or were abused or something

Vmort

Star
Васильев, Константин Алексеевич

Questionable
Frank C. Pape

Wojciech Weiss

Jorge Mascarenhas

Patryk Hardziej

Ryszard Woźniak

Questionable
Stefan Żechowski

Zbylut Grzywacz

Last edited:

Vmort

Star
Wlastimil Hofman

Uladzimir Bludnik

Elsita aka Elsa Mora

Jaw Cooper

URL unfurl="true"]https://sevasevol.blogspot.com/2018/01/mark-elliott.html[/URL]
Mark Elliott

Gustavo Ramada

Silvia Pavarini

Last edited: