Satanism in ART [Trigger Warning]

Sibi

Star
@Sibi what do you think about Ophelia? Preraphaelites need to be investigated more don't you think?
Ophelia sounds like she was born into an MK family. She is abused by all the men around her. Her father, her brother, and Hamlet her lover. Hamlet tells Ophelia he loves her and writes her love letters but then denies he loves her. He hits her and berates her. He tells her to go to a nunnery, Elizabethan slang for a brothel. She is treated like a virgin/prostitute. She doesn't think about escaping her situation and remains loyal. In the end she goes crazy and drowns herself. Suicide programming or does she lose her will completely?

Clambering to hang, an envious sliver broke;
When down her weedy trophies and herself
Fell in the weeping brook. Her clothes spread wide;
And, mermaid-like, awhile they bore her up:
Which time she chanted snatches of old tunes;
As one incapable of her own distress,
Or like a creature native and indued
Unto that element: but long it could not be
Till that her garments, heavy with their drink,
Pull'd the poor wretch from her melodious lay
To muddy death."
-Hamlet, Act IV scene VII

The lady of the lake is also associated with Merlin and King Arthur - Once and future king of Britain

Theme: Woman/princess in white wedding dress dead in the water, died escaping, sleeping, holding flowers

Milk bath, bath tub, sshh, eye covered, murdered by drowning

Similar to the theme - Lady in red dress drowns in lake, on shore, or lady in red liquid / blood

I have decided to unwatch this thread. Why give these " artists" free publicity and who in their right mind would want to look at this crap ? I know Evil exists but I don't need to have it shoved in my face constantly. And I am starting to become suspicious of those who try to do so.

Sibi

Star
I have decided to unwatch this thread. Why give these " artists" free publicity and who in their right mind would want to look at this crap ? I know Evil exists but I don't need to have it shoved in my face constantly. And I am starting to become suspicious of those who try to do so.
TPTB do not broadcast their beliefs and practices but do express them in other forms. Know thy enemy!