Satanism in ART [Trigger Warning]

Sibi

Established
Hieronymus Bosch's Garden of Earthly Delights (ca. 1500)

Here are some of the images that I thought were specifically disturbing or important.

Vmort

Star
Hieronymus Bosch's Garden of Earthly Delights (ca. 1500)

Here are some of the images that I thought were specifically disturbing or important.
He, he knew about MK ULTRA -- nothing we know about his life, he died in mysterious circomsatnaces and he is silenced in Russia, openly ruled by satanists, he also has lived in the city with underground floors. 1812 catastrophy reference.

Sibi

Established
He, he knew about MK ULTRA -- nothing we know about his life, he died in mysterious circomsatnaces and he is silenced in Russia, openly ruled by satanists, he also has lived in the city with underground floors. 1812 catastrophy reference.
It's so interesting how mysterious he was and MK Ultra symbolism was already in place in the 15th century

Sibi

Established
The Last Judgment - Hieronymus Bosch

Many depictions of people being tortured and killed in different ways. I found 4 owls like the painting above. On the third panel, all the way at the top there are two people going towards a light, I'm going to say they were saved :)

Sibi

Established
The 7 deadly sins

Not sure what this one is supposed to be.... I guess it;s vanity but it looks like she has a lampshade on her head

Vmort

Star
It's so interesting how mysterious he was and MK Ultra symbolism was already in place in the 15th century
I think he has been living after 1812 catastrophy and he is just stylized his works as 15 centrury author to pass satanic censorships.
Many depictions of people being tortured and killed in different ways.
MK ultra style abuse just like victims described and masked demons.

Sibi

Established
Going through Hieronymus Bosch paintings is like finding Waldo :)
I agree @Vmort it seems that he has to be more recent than 1400-1500

The Wayfarer / The Peddler - This painting was used on the cover of a freemason book. Apparently he is wearing freemason clothes and there is a square in the background

Hidden hand

Double headed bird, one eye, beehive, anchor, bird cage - cage head, butterfly, keys

Lots of Owls, demons, sun moon worship

Butterfly man and tin man/funnel/helmet, dice & playing cards, skewered heart

Sibi

Established
"Extraction of the Stone of Folly"

Here are some of his paintings that I got the images from.