Satanic Temple erected in Little Rock, Arkansas

Is Aero an ass

• Total voters

Machiavelli

Rookie
My mother, originally from Arkansas, was telling me about this satanic baphomet statue recently put up in Little Rock, AR. The statue was erected close to the famous statue of the 10 commandments, which was purposefully smashed last year. So disturbing, we see these symbols so often in pop culture.. and the children looking up to him.
1535332719545.png
1535332859628.png
1535333025209.png

SkepticCat

Veteran
Technically, you can't fault them if you want to have a free and open society. The problems with 'free and open society', though, should be increasingly obvious to us all.

The children near the statue are plain disturbing, IMO.

The only shot Humanity has is waking up and attending to this whole 'Illuminati' issue, responding adequately by questioning - excuse me - just WTF is going on in the world at this point. Unfortunately, 98%+ are stuck in a state of no mental or moral self-reflection, completely entranced by the same Illuminati system that keeps them enslaved and prevents them from said thinking action. This goes well beyond purely a lack of intellectual capacity; this neglect is by volition. Sadly, it ultimately means people are very much to blame, themselves, for their own enslavement. There needs to be much less Simpsons or american football watching on TV and a whole lot more attending to spiritual, ethical, political and religious issues to have even the slightest chance of improvement - I don't see this coming and hence, we're steering towards our doom.

Just exactly how close was this Baphomet statue erected to the previous Commandments monument?

Unknown Warrior

Established
The new age movement and belief system has enslaved millions of people. Satan is the father of lies and he has made the most horrible beliefs appealing to many people. More or less a belief system that allows anything and everything. However, there is a price to pay for those who reject God and follow Satan. No matter what Satan offers, there is never any peace or happiness in any of the new age religions. Satan wants people to rebel against God and follow their own desires of greed and lust, but he does not want people to know what the ultimate cost will be. Life without God leads to misery and despair. Many people realize the truth and turn to God. Others know the truth but still refuse to give up their greed and wickedness.

Bacsi

Star
Does Shabbat have to be observed or not? It's one of the 10 commandments.

Aero

Superstar
Didn't I already post this story? Reposting should be a sin!

I learned my lesson though. Most threads about current events get buried on this board. Anything grounded in reality, or even rationality is counter to VC's true purpose.

Bacsi

Star
Didn't I already post this story? Reposting should be a sin!

I learned my lesson though. Most threads about current events get buried on this board. Anything grounded in reality, or even rationality is counter to VC's true purpose.
VC website is okay. Forum is by a few visitors.

Bacsi

Star
I'm thinking, people are so weak. The same ideology presented by this statue surrounds people today around the clock everywhere. In the entertainment industry, in the news, in literature, in educational system, in politics, in the economy even in their religious establishments. People accept it, they live with it, they love it, they don't mind it the least bit. The moment this same ideology is presented to them in the open, they freak out. What is it?! I think it's weakness, foolishness and hypocrisy. You have to be honest, firm and consistent in everything. Not wishy-washy amoebic blob of conformism. I don't think many people today have such quality at all...

Aero

Superstar
VC website is okay. Forum is by a few visitors.
I sort of agree.

I dont like the idea of sensationalizing this sort or stuff. And that kind of goes along with your last post.

If we dont sensationalize then we dont get attention. So it is a catch 22. We are damned if we do and damned if we dont.

Bacsi

Star
I sort of agree.

I dont like the idea of sensationalizing this sort or stuff. And that kind of goes along with your last post.

If we dont sensationalize then we dont get attention. So it is a catch 22. We are damned if we do and damned if we dont.
Yep. I sometimes think, all the Illuminati etc buzz could be a smart smokescreen for tje real thing which is the hell knows what. Or maybe I'm overthinking it

Aero

Superstar
Yep. I sometimes think, all the Illuminati etc buzz could be a smart smokescreen for tje real thing which is the hell knows what. Or maybe I'm overthinking it
Maybe. But we really aren't solving anything here. And I find it difficult to blame some invisible force.

I think that we know who stabbed us in the back. It's the governments of the world abusing their authority.

Recently I posted about how people should focus on things they can control. So obviously we can't vote the freemasons out of power. But we have some control over who we elect and our priorities as a society.

Bacsi

Star
Maybe. But we really aren't solving anything here. And I find it difficult to blame some invisible force.

I think that we know who stabbed us in the back. It's the governments of the world abusing their authority.

Recently I posted about how people should focus on things they can control. So obviously we can't vote the freemasons out of power. But we have some control over who we elect and our priorities as a society.
People are enslaved in their minds. If one day everybody refused to use money, obey crazy orders to kill etc. then there would be a true revolution. Not gonna happen as absolute majority of people are slaves. Me included... Small resistance here and there, but compliant in the rest... They have me good. Like everybody else. At least i know. Majority are deep asleep.

polymoog

Superstar
contact antifa. i would help them knock down this one.

seriously-- was this paid by taxpayers on public land or is this a private monument?

Aero

Superstar
People are enslaved in their minds. If one day everybody refused to use money, obey crazy orders to kill etc. then there would be a true revolution. Not gonna happen as absolute majority of people are slaves. Me included... Small resistance here and there, but compliant in the rest... They have me good. Like everybody else. At least i know. Majority are deep asleep.
People need to research brain chemistry. Because I think our brains have been seriously jacked. Like something is seriously holding us back from reaching our true potential. I think about myself and my ability to do work and I can't help but feel boxed in. What I mean is my ability to do work and not be rewarded is basically non-existent.

I believe that hard work is essential to success, but if our brains literally can't do it there's a serious problem. There just isn't enough desire to better ourselves when our brains require the reward center to be firing consistently. That's how I see the whole of the developed world right now. We have been trained to seek out instant rewards and that's just leading us to nowhere basically.

Bacsi

Star
People need to research brain chemistry. Because I think our brains have been seriously jacked. Like something is seriously holding us back from reaching our true potential. I think about myself and my ability to do work and I can't help but feel boxed in. What I mean is my ability to do work and not be rewarded is basically non-existent.

I believe that hard work is essential to success, but if our brains literally can't do it there's a serious problem. There just isn't enough desire to better ourselves when our brains require the reward center to be firing consistently. That's how I see the whole of the developed world right now. We have been trained to seek out instant rewards and that's just leading us to nowhere basically.
Very very interesting. You know, I've lived in a developing (Kazakhstan) and developed country (USA). I do notice what you're talking about. There's a huge difference in children that I notice, for example, and it's my subjective opinion. Natural curiosity and ability to sit and learn greatly differs between these two places. I'm sorry, but American children seem to be very very dumb, only looking for entertainment (indifferent about everything) and as lazy as f***. It's like day and night. Not that it's not changing, as Kazakhstan has been globalized at a great speed, so it might be a temporary flick and it'll be all the same thing everywhere pretty soon.

So you're talking about chemically induced lack of motivation? Like an unnaturally very high demand for reward.......... To kill the will of people and make them simply obedient parts of the machine. Scary!!! The agents must be in the water or air or food or everywhere. :) Could be true!!!

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Message attached to the statue. Apparently, according to the Church of Satan, there's no religion:
1544205432103.png

I'm gonna put that one right up there with this one:
1544205548339.png