Satanic shows on Netflix

morita

Veteran
There is or was, - I don't know if it's still there as I don't have Netflix anymore - this show called Salem about witches who make a pact with the devil. It's pretty dark a you can imagine. The 1st season was just blood, violence and nonsense.
As for the synopsis, a young girl who lives during the puritanical era is left by her boyfriend because he has to go to war. She sells her soul to the devil and offers him her unborn child. (abortion?)
She then becomes a powerful witch and wants to take revenge on the puritans.
Later in the series she discovers her son isn't dead. She was lied to by the Essex witches who want to use her son as a vessel and basically turn him into the antichrist.

And one thing I can't stop wondering about is how the network WGN, that's supposed to be "independent" found the money to build an entire village from scratch, hire all the extras. And last but not least, to produce all the costuming. Not to mention, hire top a-list actors like Lucy Lawless. Only response I've found is: any show that aligns with the elite's agenda is given funding.

Penny Dreadful is also a show in the same vein. Vanessa Hives is possessed more times than I can count. The possession scene was pretty disturbing, even though critics kept praising the acting from Eva Green.

Last edited:

SnowFall

Veteran
What do you think about the Witcher?
The show is garbage and filled with all the PC nonsense you can expect, plus the ridiculous diversification of white characters, it takes the stories from the books and completely changes them.

The books are somewhat enjoyable, just like the games (which take place after the books), but they are filled with a lot of occult stuff.

morita

Veteran
I've never watched the Witcher and probably won't be watching it becaue they did Henry Cavill dirty with the wig. I still don't get why they choose the gayest actors to play the most hetero characters.

DevaWolf

Veteran
I tried to look for this 'Hail Satan ' documentary that was mentioned on here a few times, but apparently it's not on European Netflix. Shame, I was curious.

B_JMNN

Established
If you want to go down the path. I recommend looking up "gay". Look at the stuff that's there.

TC1968

Established
There has been rumors that Netflix is just some kind of weird money laundering scheme run by the Democrats specifically Hillary and Obama.
I don't know if this is true or not, but they do seem to be making a little better quality movies and tv shows and can get good actors. You can only do that if you have a pile of cash to spend.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
There has been rumors that Netflix is just some kind of weird money laundering scheme run by the Democrats specifically Hillary and Obama.
I don't know if this is true or not, but they do seem to be making a little better quality movies and tv shows and can get good actors. You can only do that if you have a pile of cash to spend.
I have heard a similar rumor but only seen some vague, online "evidence" linking big time D-donors to NF. But even that wasn't sourced so Im not sure either way. Do you have more info on this or a jumping off point for others to lend an effort into researching this possibility?

The show is garbage and filled with all the PC nonsense you can expect, plus the ridiculous diversification of white characters, it takes the stories from the books and completely changes them.

The books are somewhat enjoyable, just like the games (which take place after the books), but they are filled with a lot of occult stuff.
I'd argue that the "ridiculous diversification" actually makes sense.
In the world of the Witcher, humans aren't native to the world they inhabit. They came from another part of the multiverse, allegedly from dying world. It makes sense for humans to be diverse if that's the case.

Complaining that there's not enough white people seems to ignore a recurring them in both the books and the games, too... Mainly, that bigotry is ignorant and dangerous. Geralt is a monster hunter but doesn't really like going after anything sapient and will even risk his life to save people who have been cursed rather than do the easy thing and kill them.

...but really, the worst part of this is to act like fantasy magic has anything to do with real occult stuff.

Vmort

Star
DARK CRYSTAL

It is satanic and created by satanists. And so was Jim Henson’s Labyrinth, which featured the bisexual David Bowie.

There puppets are creepy as the demons and there are adrenochrome theme.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
DARK CRYSTAL

It is satanic and created by satanists. And so was Jim Henson’s Labyrinth, which featured the bisexual David Bowie.

There puppets are creepy as the demons and there are adrenochrome theme.

I always though the original DK was a "good" movie...... but I also aint seen it since I was a child.

staywideawake

Rookie
I recent early saw a movie titled, “The Little Hours”. It interested me because it started Aubrey Plaza and Ron Swanson from Parks and Recreation. Man, oh man, do I wish I never clicked on it. It was all perverse and all about witchcraft and love potions and literal witches dancing naked around a naked man who was about to be stabbed in the heart. The entire movie was disgusting and felt so “forced”.

it was set in a monastery where the sisters are having sexual with each other and at the same time trying to r*pe the male helper. The priest is having an affair with the Mother. It was all messed up.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I recent early saw a movie titled, “The Little Hours”. It interested me because it started Aubrey Plaza and Ron Swanson from Parks and Recreation. Man, oh man, do I wish I never clicked on it. It was all perverse and all about witchcraft and love potions and literal witches dancing naked around a naked man who was about to be stabbed in the heart. The entire movie was disgusting and felt so “forced”.

it was set in a monastery where the sisters are having sexual with each other and at the same time trying to r*pe the male helper. The priest is having an affair with the Mother. It was all messed up.
There aint hardly no limits left eh?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
That’s what I felt while watching it. It just felt like pushing the buttons for no reason other than causing controversy. There was so reason to anything.
Its good that you are aware of this and expressing it here. The more we network against these things, the better we can counter these agendas!