Satanic shows on Netflix

morita

Veteran
I recent early saw a movie titled, “The Little Hours”. It interested me because it started Aubrey Plaza and Ron Swanson from Parks and Recreation. Man, oh man, do I wish I never clicked on it. It was all perverse and all about witchcraft and love potions and literal witches dancing naked around a naked man who was about to be stabbed in the heart. The entire movie was disgusting and felt so “forced”.

it was set in a monastery where the sisters are having sexual with each other and at the same time trying to r*pe the male helper. The priest is having an affair with the Mother. It was all messed up.
Anything involving Audrey Plaza is trash, this should have been a major red flag.

morita

Veteran
Could you elaborate a bit on that? I have no idea who that person is.....

Obviously she's not joking, but people seem to find her hilarious. She made a name out of being the quirky and weird girl. She essentially plays the same role in everything she's in.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Obviously she's not joking, but people seem to find her hilarious. She made a name out of being the quirky and weird girl. She essentially plays the same role in everything she's in.
So hes like the upgraded Silverman/Schumer and etc?

dusk

A lot of shows on Netflix are really boring or forgettable.
I watched this show about a woman who accidentally killed her husband and is grieving over it, and later into the show they introduce a gay couple... for some reason.
I have watched some anime on Netflix as well. The majority of it was made in CGI rather than 2D for some reason. The CGI look is really ugly on most of the shows with only a few exceptions, and even if it does involve 2D animation it's either a boring yawnfest that didn't really need to be made or poorly made by amateurs who clearly just picked up a pencil a month ago.
There's also "Big Mouth", which is probably the most disgusting show ever picked up by Netflix. Children are constantly sexualized, put into sexual situations, and the artstyle is really unappealing. The overly huge foreheads and the doll-like eyes, combined with the fact everyone has a big mouth (thus the name of the show), and huge lips.

cadiz

Star
A lot of shows on Netflix are really boring or forgettable.
I watched this show about a woman who accidentally killed her husband and is grieving over it, and later into the show they introduce a gay couple... for some reason.
I have watched some anime on Netflix as well. The majority of it was made in CGI rather than 2D for some reason. The CGI look is really ugly on most of the shows with only a few exceptions, and even if it does involve 2D animation it's either a boring yawnfest that didn't really need to be made or poorly made by amateurs who clearly just picked up a pencil a month ago.
There's also "Big Mouth", which is probably the most disgusting show ever picked up by Netflix. Children are constantly sexualized, put into sexual situations, and the artstyle is really unappealing. The overly huge foreheads and the doll-like eyes, combined with the fact everyone has a big mouth (thus the name of the show), and huge lips.
I have the same opinion, most "netflix original" shows are boring.
not to mention the main characters are usually annoying.

It's really hard to find an interesting show to watch there.

It's not like their hiding their affiliation.

Lucifer.jpg

The creator is Tom Kapinos who also created Californication.

CEO of Netflix:

One of Randolph’s paternal great-granduncles was psychoanalysis pioneer Sigmund Freud. Another paternal great-uncle of Randolph was Edward Bernays, an Austrian-American pioneer in the field of public relations and propaganda.
One could do an extensive analysis on how this is all related, but I'm sure most people understand the connections by now.

Nobodybuthere

Established
I've never watched the Witcher and probably won't be watching it becaue they did Henry Cavill dirty with the wig. I still don't get why they choose the gayest actors to play the most hetero characters.
Is Henry Cavill probably gay?
He seemed to me quite hetero

I've finally watched the Sabrina re-imagining on Netflex... It's fairly odd, tonally.

For being part of an order of satanic witches that engage in orgies... They go out of the way to state, more than once, that the rebellious Sabrina s a virgin. Like, when ever there's a scene where she's kissing her boyfriend in bed and it fades to black, the next scene almost always states that no, she didn't have sex. It's weird to me... The show doesn't shy away from the idea that people have sex...

Additional thought, more in jest than anything...

Why do all supernatural dramas on television that usually end with the defeat of Lucifer in someway end with the rise of the Great Old Ones? Its it because, from a narrative perspective, it's really the only way to up the stakes? Or is it because the elite and trying to prepare us for the coming of Cthulhu and his kin? My dreams would make sense...

Hubert

Established
I recent early saw a movie titled, “The Little Hours”. It interested me because it started Aubrey Plaza and Ron Swanson from Parks and Recreation. Man, oh man, do I wish I never clicked on it. It was all perverse and all about witchcraft and love potions and literal witches dancing naked around a naked man who was about to be stabbed in the heart. The entire movie was disgusting and felt so “forced”.

it was set in a monastery where the sisters are having sexual with each other and at the same time trying to r*pe the male helper. The priest is having an affair with the Mother. It was all messed up.
That was a great movie. It had me dying laughing, then again, I don't get offended by things making fun of Christians.

Hubert

Established
I've finally watched the Sabrina re-imagining on Netflex... It's fairly odd, tonally.

For being part of an order of satanic witches that engage in orgies... They go out of the way to state, more than once, that the rebellious Sabrina s a virgin. Like, when ever there's a scene where she's kissing her boyfriend in bed and it fades to black, the next scene almost always states that no, she didn't have sex. It's weird to me... The show doesn't shy away from the idea that people have sex...

Additional thought, more in jest than anything...

Why do all supernatural dramas on television that usually end with the defeat of Lucifer in someway end with the rise of the Great Old Ones? Its it because, from a narrative perspective, it's really the only way to up the stakes? Or is it because the elite and trying to prepare us for the coming of Cthulhu and his kin? My dreams would make sense...
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn