Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA)

Awoken2

Superstar
Thanks for clarifying. I was all ready for a good laugh (I'm always up for a laugh... lol :D), and I clicked play, and saw very disturbing images that remind me of programming. It was very triggering and upsetting, so I just turned it off.

But I'm in charge of my triggers, not anyone else, so no harm done. I just wanted to add that, however. The video is triggering (imo), and in case anyone else who has been through ritual abuse and/or TBMC wants to view it, they should be aware of this, and should be prepared for triggering images.

And I agree... it's disgusting. What I find particularly despicable is how the entertainment industry simultaneously wants to deny SRA/TBMC, but at the same time, glorify it. It's insane...!

The main reason (in my opinion that is based upon my personal experiences) they do this is because the perps are trying to "hide in plain sight." It's absolutely a purposeful plan that comes from the demonic. So, if they can "hollywood it up," then the average person who just thinks it's a "good movie" or an "advant garde, artsy-fartsy music video" is less likely to believe that satanic ritual abuse and trauma-based mind-control programming is actually a real thing. And so the sickos who are perpetrating the evil (usually upon innocent children), via the direction and influence of the demonic, get away with their evil.
I think you have made some extremely valid points there and I must say I agree with all of them.

Loren Grace

Thank you for your response can you please post a link to which page on the site it is on, as the initial link I clicked to watch the video here only has 3 vids on it, if it doesn't get approved here. I apologize if I heard incorrectly. God bless you and Carolyn as well ❤
The page that my response can be found on will be on the same page where the video was found that you gave me the link to:

(Assuming, of course, that the moderators do not approve my full response to you. If they don't approve my full response within a couple of hours, you can look on our website and find my response there.)

Loren Grace

Loren,
The clarification would be great because, I have been away from that stuff for a long time, but have a friend who also grew up around it and has been having a hard time breaking programming even though he wants to. I was going to send him that video, but the confusion on the end part could trigger him, so if it can be clarified it would be helpful for both him and me, because I think he needs to hear it from other ppl who have gotten away from it and found Christ, not just me.
Well... It'll be interesting to see how you feel after you read my full response. Because I do not take lightly someone who so blatantly misquotes and misrepresents someone as being someone whom they are NOT.

Please don't get me wrong: you misunderstanding what Carolyn said in her video is not what bothers me.

But what bothers me is that you actually went so far as to say "Carolyn said THIS":

(and I quote from you again)

She [Carolyn] also says in her testimony on remaining video that she believes luciferianism or is not sure because of their teachings if light belongs to them or Christ because of her strange female handler... Not associated with Christ. She is lost...
But Carolyn did not say that at all!

Have you thought about how damaging that might be to one's Christian reputation, to so grossly misquote them like that?! To tell other people that "Carolyn Hamlett says she believes Luciferianism."

:eek:

You ought to be ashamed of yourself, publicly accusing someone of saying something that they CLEARLY did not say!

And then to say that "she's lost" and "not associated with Christ."

Which "christ" are you talking about?! The antichrist or Jesus Christ, the Son of God?!

I mean, listen... if Carolyn actually SAID what you accused her of saying in that video, that would be one thing!

But she did not!

And you also aren't the first person to falsely accuse either Carolyn or myself.... And you won't be the last...

Some lies, even the public ones, I ignore. Others I do not. And today, I chose to not ignore.

Stephania

Star
Well... It'll be interesting to see how you feel after you read my full response. Because I do not take lightly someone who so blatantly misquotes and misrepresents someone as being someone whom they are NOT.

Please don't get me wrong: you misunderstanding what Carolyn said in her video is not what bothers me.

But what bothers me is that you actually went so far as to say "Carolyn said THIS":

(and I quote from you again)

But Carolyn did not say that at all!

Have you thought about how damaging that might be to one's Christian reputation, to so grossly misquote them like that?! To tell other people that "Carolyn Hamlett says she believes Luciferianism."

:eek:

You ought to be ashamed of yourself, publicly accusing someone of saying something that they CLEARLY did not say!

And then to say that "she's lost" and "not associated with Christ."

Which "christ" are you talking about?! The antichrist or Jesus Christ, the Son of God?!

I mean, listen... if Carolyn actually SAID what you accused her of saying in that video, that would be one thing!

But she did not!

And you also aren't the first person to falsely accuse either Carolyn or myself.... And you won't be the last...

Some lies, even the public ones, I ignore. Others I do not. And today, I chose to not ignore.
Now you are misunderstanding me. I said that her handler was not associated with Christ. The one she was with in the church. And I certainly never said Carolyn is still a luciferian. I said that she had listened to her handler in the church and still seemed confused on the source if the light.

I was not trying to accuse anyone falsely. Merely confused on her explanation of the light at the church at the end of video. I already apologized if I heard wrong. I'm going to now go watch that part again.

Stephania

Star
Now you are misunderstanding me. I said that her handler was not associated with Christ. The one she was with in the church. And I certainly never said Carolyn is still a luciferian. I said that she had listened to her handler in the church and still seemed confused on the source if the light.

I was not trying to accuse anyone falsely. Merely confused on her explanation of the light at the church at the end of video. I already apologized if I heard wrong. I'm going to now go watch that part again.
Now you are misunderstanding me. I never said that Carolyn isn't Christian. I said that the handler with her at the church was not associated with Christ. And that Carolyn seemed to still be confused on the source of the light in the church. I also never said she was luciferian. I enjoyed her testimony very much, I had wanted to share it with a friend who has problems right now. But since you are now getting angry with me, I'm going to watch that part of the video again and see if she clarified that the light comes from Christ. I wasn't trying to accuse anyone. I just thought that particular segment was confusing and could trigger the person I was going to send it to... Because it triggered me. They always try to say the light is also theirs, when it is not. And get very angry when I disagree. He (my friend) thinks it is theirs, and not Christ's. But they have no light in them.

Loren Grace

LOL!!! Typical gaslighting.... and backpedaling.

Stephania, I quoted what you said, word for word. If I misunderstood what you meant, then you should take care of the words you use, because I can't read your mind! I can only go off what you actually say.

Take care for the words you speak (write).

Here's what you wrote (in case you forgot):

I listened to her videos on the site still remaining. She said that a guy associated with her told her to delete her blog. She also says in her testimony on remaining video that she believes luciferianism or is not sure because of their teachings if light belongs to them or Christ because of her strange female handler... Not associated with Christ. She is lost...
Now tell me again how I'm misunderstanding you?!

And now this:

I never said that Carolyn isn't Christian.
And this:

And get very angry when I disagree.
You are lying.

Again.

And gaslighting.

I have nothing further to say to liars and manipulators who make feeble, obvious attempts to turn the conversation around as if the people they offended have no right to be offended over the lies that you wrote.

Have a good evening. :) I pray that the Father opens your blind eyes and that you come to not only know the truth, but that you come to LOVE the truth, as well. ❤

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
LOL!!! Typical gaslighting.... and backpedaling.

Stephania, I quoted what you said, word for word. If I misunderstood what you meant, then you should take care of the words you use, because I can't read your mind! I can only go off what you actually say.

Take care for the words you speak (write).

Here's what you wrote (in case you forgot):

Now tell me again how I'm misunderstanding you?!

And now this:

You are lying.

Again.

I have nothing further to say to liars.

Have a good evening. :)
You are paranoid.. I am not lying... And I am not gaslighting. Who this gaslighting who? I said that strange woman with her in the church was not of Christ. And I said that Carolyn said in the video she was not sure where the light was coming from, and that it could be from either or. I never accused her of being luciferian, I just said it seemed to me she was still a bit lost and confused by the non Christian handler who was with her at the church. Gosh..

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
And as far as you telling me that demons do not get very angry at me for disagreeing on the light source.. as someone who works with SRA victims, one would think you would know the demons persecute Christians. So you are denying what I have gone through, without even knowing me?? Why did you quote that as an accusation against me in my story???

Stephania

Star
At 123:44 and onwards. Her experience with the light at the cathedral astrally. Before she was born again with her handler. And she kept wanting to go towards the light, which most of her thought was Christ, but then something was pulling her back (and her handler was behind her) and so she didn't go towards it 3 times, and her handler was pleased and then the next day told her it was Lucifer, but she did not go towards it and the handler was pleased. Do you not think it is possible that they were tricking her on light source? And if it was Lucifer, why were they so pleased that she didn't go towards it? One would think that they would have wanted her to embrace it. And then she accepted their explanation that it was Lucifer the next day. I have been in the light of Christ in reality, when a demonic being came smack in the center of the light astrally, saying he was the light. But he wasn't.. he was trying to trick people, and when people fell for it everything became very dark because it/he was not Christ. As Christians.. we are supposed to support one another. I was just making the observation that in that particular circumstance, before she was born again, she was still being controlled by them and that obviously they were lying to her and that she may still have some confusion about that. She even says 'i don't know...' when she's explaining it.

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
And I forgive you for calling me all of those nasty names. Carolyn even says in the video that no one is perfect, including her. I was trying to help. I pray that the Father opens both of your eyes on this matter.

Reactions: DTA

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Did some research on my own, here is how it went:

-Google: What? That thing the foolish housewives believed in the 70's and 80's? Here have some laughs.

-Bing: Ok, here are some articles on the subject.

-DuckDuckGo: Here is some things they don't want you to know.

-Yandex: It was the jews!
Yandex.png

-Startpage: offered me to perform one satanic ritual myself.
SRA StartPage.png