Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA)

Stephania

Star
Up until a few years ago, when I would google to learn about Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) informative articles would pop up about their techniques, holidays, and victims stories. But now.. I just googled it for the first time since then.. and none of these articles come up. Just a bunch of articles (including a Wikipedia page) dismissing it as delusional 'satanic panic' . They are kidding us, right? Keep Google evil, Google.

Stephania

Star
This is an informative website: Carolyn and Loren. For some reason, their blog/website http://beyondthephysicalrealm.com is currently blocked on my end as I was reading it just recently so if anyone can access to it, consider yourself ahead of the game when it comes to learning about SRA.
I have never heard of that blog before.. but yeah.. it's gone. I can't access it. Thanks for the other link though. I was just thinking about the book of Job last night!

Stephania

Star
I listened to her videos on the site still remaining. She said that a guy associated with her told her to delete her blog. She also says in her testimony on remaining video that she believes luciferianism or is not sure because of their teachings if light belongs to them or Christ because of her strange female handler... Not associated with Christ. She is lost...

Loren Grace

I listened to her videos on the site still remaining. She said that a guy associated with her told her to delete her blog. She also says in her testimony on remaining video that she believes luciferianism or is not sure because of their teachings if light belongs to them or Christ because of her strange female handler... Not associated with Christ. She is lost...
Hi Stephania, can you please share which video you saw on our website that states that Carolyn said what you claim? Thanks. :)

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
Hi Stephania, can you please share which video you saw on our website that states that Carolyn said what you claim? Thanks. :)
The part about her not being sure if the light in the church comes from Christ or Lucifer is at the end of the video.

Stephania

Star
Loren, I think that should be cleared up because, luciferians have no light. The Bible says that they 'masquerade' ie. pretend to be angels of light, but have no light in them. So whatever was told to Carolyn at that church by her handler was a lie. Even given the location of all of the light around.. it was at a church, not a cult temple. I was born again of the spirit of God and Christ in 2008. I renounced everything the Bible said to renounce, got rid of all evil things and people in my life.. put out widow markers against them all around my apartment, gave my life to God and Christ, and then was bathed in beautiful light of Christ and God. They we're like deep darkness and death when they were around. Or if a door is opened back up to them by someone else in my life. But they certainly haven't stopped trying to claim the light is theirs (blaspheming the spirit) or trying to confuse people on this issue, so I felt, after watching the video I needed to bring this up. I much enjoyed the rest of the video. Also, my prayers are with Carolyn and her health. I hope that she feels better now ❤

Last edited:

Loren Grace

Hi Stephania, thanks for getting back with me! :) I appreciate being given the opportunity to clear up a misunderstanding.

About Your Claim that Carolyn Said a Guy Told Her to Delete Her Blog

I listened to her videos on the site still remaining. She said that a guy associated with her told her to delete her blog. ...
First, the video you watched (https://carolynandloren.com/2018/06/25/carolyn-hamlett-thoughts-from-the-heart-vlog-1/) was published last year in June of 2018. Carolyn did not delete her old blog on Blogger until March of this year (2019).

Second, it wasn't done because "a guy" told her to do it. There have been some people throughout the years who have told Carolyn that she needs to stop doing what she's doing, including to stop blogging and to stop doing videos, sharing the info that she shares. But she doesn't listen to them.

At any rate, she deleted her Blogger website because she was transferring from Blogger to WordPress, a transition that is still in progress as Carolyn goes through old material and updates it.

(And, btw, even though Carolyn still owns the domain name "Beyond the Physical," she decided to go with a new name on her WordPress site, "Exposing Lucifer's Plan in the Last Days," because this much better expresses her mission.)

There was a short period of time (about a month, I believe) where Carolyn's blog was completely shut down on Blogger and her new one was not yet live on WordPress, but it's because she and I (I was helping her get her WordPress website set up) were getting the new blog on WordPress ready to go with some important preliminary info that is important for Carolyn to get out. And it was because it's what Carolyn wanted; not because "a guy" told her to do it.

Third, Carolyn has clearly explained why she got rid of her Blogger website and opened her blog at WordPress, and it has nothing to do with "a guy" telling her to delete her blog. Carolyn's a fully grown, 60+ year-old woman. lol If she wants to take down her blog and start over with a fresh one, then that's what she'll do, and her decision had nothing to do with "a guy" that told her to do it.

You can read the article explaining her decision here (this article is on her new blog, links to which are clearly posted on our joint website):

https://carolynhamlettexposinglucifersplaninthelastdays.com/2019/05/23/welcome-to-my-new-blog-site/.

(Carolyn also talks about this topic around the 26:00 mark in the video you watched, although at that point, in June of 2018 when the video was published, she hadn't yet made the decision to shut down Blogger and move to WordPress.)

Fourth, at the "1:08:11" mark of the video... please re-watch that section. I believe that may be where you believe Carolyn said that "a guy associated with her told her to delete her blog."

But that is not what Carolyn said at all!!

Around the 1:08:11 mark, Carolyn started talking about a man who took down a series of YouTube videos she had previously done with him that covered her testimony; consequently, Carolyn took down the article that was on her Blogger blog that was referencing those YouTube videos. There was no point in having the articles up on her blog if the videos that accompanied the articles had been deleted. But that was an incident that had nothing to do with Carolyn's Blogger website, and nothing to do with Carolyn subsequently transferring her blog from Blogger to WordPress this year.

So, again, to read why Carolyn deleted her Blogger website and transferred to WordPress, see the above article.

About Your Claim that Carolyn Said She Believes Luciferianism or "Is Not Sure"

She also says in her testimony on remaining video that she believes luciferianism or is not sure because of their teachings if light belongs to them or Christ because of her strange female handler...
Carolyn NEVER said that "she believes Luciferianism or is not sure" one way or the other, for any reason whatsoever. Carolyn did express in the video around the 1:16:40 mark about how, before she came out of the occult and was saved, that she was confused ("mixed up" is how she worded it) about many things.

But you have completely taken her words out of context to not only the video that you watched, but also out of context to everything that we have shared in our book we wrote together, and also out of context to everything that we continue to share in our blog articles on both our joint website as well as our personal websites.

One of the major things that both she and I try to warn Christians of is occult infiltration within Christianity. This occult infiltration is very clearly evident in many "churches" because of the Luciferian (occult, new age, Gnostic, theosophical) doctrines that they teach and practice. So, within those "churches," it is NOT the light of Jesus Christ that is evident; but it is the false light of the antichrist. I have been privy to see this false light MANY times within what are supposed to be "Christian" churches, and Carolyn and I wrote about it some in our book. You can read it here: "The Shining Ones, Point Seven."

Carolyn also shared at the end of the video, beginning around the 1:23:35 mark, a personal experience she had while still in the occult. And I think that this is where you are getting confused (and, as a result, are falsely accusing Carolyn of saying that she "believes luciferianism"... but I'm not sure if this is where your confusion is coming in, so a time-stamp would be more helpful than you trying to summarize what you believe to be Carolyn's message). But at the end of the video, Carolyn talks about when she met a being who was called the "Most Illumined of All." If you listen to what Carolyn shared, she clearly states that happened when she was involved in the occult, it occurred at a church/cathedral in the astral realms (see 1:25:35), and she was brought to what is known as a "full illumination."

And yes, Carolyn tries to warn people of this deception! Satan is deceptive not because he comes cloaked in darkness... but because he masquerades as light! And the light can be so beautiful and so deceptive that many people will mistake it for the "light of Christ." (In fact, many occultists actually call it "the light of Christ"... but it is a FALSE light. It is not the TRUE light of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.)

As Carolyn clearly shared in the video, she nearly fell for the deception at that time! She very nearly believed, at that time, that the "light being" that she was introduced to was actually Jesus. But the grace of God allowed her to see that it was a deception of Satan. Soon thereafter, she left the spiritual hierarchy, and she has been working ever since to warn people of Satan's many deceptions.

So with these things in mind, I hope you can take the time to re-watch the video and really LISTEN to the whole of what she is saying. Here are some time-stamps where Carolyn shares info that I believe is of especial importance to take notice of: 21:45, 24:08, 28:05, 30:30, 48:40, 51:15 - 54:11, 58:09 - 1:07:47 (two very important sections!), 1:12:00 - 1:14:30, 1:20:22. The list of time-stamps could go on, but in these sections, Carolyn made what I believe are some key points that I hope you can fully understand.

As you re-listen (assuming you decide to re-listen, of course), please don't take her words out of context and falsely accuse her saying that "she said that she believes luciferianism" or that she said that she "is not sure... if light belongs to them or Christ..."

That is an outright lie, and no where on the video did Carolyn say that.

You have a right to disagree with anything or everything that Carolyn says or writes or does, but you do not have a right to lie about what she has said or written or done.

Although, to be fair, I am assuming you have told these lies not based upon malice but out of grossly misunderstanding what Carolyn said in her video.

On the other hand, Carolyn and I are not infallible. We make mistakes, and sometimes we aren't as clear on a point as we should be. And perhaps Carolyn, in this video, who, as she stated in the very beginning of the video, was still suffering from the negative effects of chemo at that time (have you heard of what is called "chemo brain"? This is what Carolyn was suffering from when she made this video), wasn't as clear as she normally would have been able to be in the past with expressing her heart.

(Although, I believe she was perfectly clear... but perhaps I'm unfairly biased because she's my friend... lol :D ... and also because her and I have spent a lot of time together, talking, and I already know her heart, so maybe it's easier for me to understand what she's talking about, "chemo brain" or no.)

At any rate, this is why I am taking the time to try to clear up the misunderstanding and to refute the lies you told about what you claim that Carolyn said in her video.

I do believe, however, that if you re-watch Carolyn's video with this post on this forum in mind; and if you continue to read and watch the material on our website; then you will see where we are coming from. And I believe that you will see that you have grossly misjudged Carolyn and have spoken an untruth about her. Carolyn is NOT a Luciferian, nor does she hold to or believe in Luciferian teachings. She is a Christian who is trying to warn people who claim to be Christian that the false doctrine they are falling for within their churches is Luciferian. She is trying to warn people against the false light of Satan, the false light of the antichrist, and point to the True Light of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

One last thing before I go (sorry this post has been so long...! lol).You said:

She's trying to break free but has retained her programming.. IMHO
First, that's a nasty little dig... and yet another attempt by the enemy (the demonic) who are using you to insert not only lies about Carolyn, but who are also using you to insert doubts about the veracity of Carolyn's testimony...

But moving on...

One major thing that Carolyn and I have talked about and written about many times now, is finding freedom and healing ("breaking free") from programming. And while "trying to break free" on our own might yield some positive results (and there are practical things that we can and should do that can be very helpful), ultimately it will never completely work. True healing and freedom and deliverance comes only from the Father, and we must submit to the Father and allow HIM to set us free. So, personally speaking, I no longer "try to break free." Instead, I focus on my relationship with my Father and HE sets me free! :D It's so much easier this way! Carolyn and I address this in several places throughout our book, throughout our blog, and I address it throughout my personal website, as well. If you are interested in learning more about what we have to say on this topic, a good place to begin is probably here: https://carolynandloren.com/2018/12/02/deliverance-is-not-a-destination/.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to address your concerns, and I hope this helps clear up not only your misunderstandings, but also any misunderstanding that others may have based upon your false accusations.

If you have any other misunderstandings about anything that is on our websites, feel free to contact us via our website's "contact us" page and we'll do our best to help clarify. Or you can ask on this thread, I guess, if you want... I just would hate to take away from the original topic of your post, but either way works for me. :D

Blessings! <3

Last edited:

Loren Grace

Loren, I think that should be cleared up because, luciferians have no light. The Bible says that they 'masquerade' ie. pretend to be angels of light, but have no light in them. So whatever was told to Carolyn at that church by her handler was a lie. Even given the location of all of the light around.. it was at a church, not a cult temple. I was born again of the spirit of God and Christ in 2008. I renounced everything the Bible said to renounce, got rid of all evil things and people in my life.. put out widow markers against them all around my apartment, gave my life to God and Christ, and then was bathed in beautiful light of Christ and God. They we're like deep darkness and death when they were around. Or if a door is opened back up to them by someone else in my life. But they certainly haven't stopped trying to claim the light is theirs (blaspheming the spirit) or trying to confuse people on this issue, so I felt, after watching the video I needed to bring this up. I much enjoyed the rest of the video. Also, my prayers are with Carolyn and her health. I hope that she feels better now ❤
I've posted a reply, trying to clear up the misunderstanding, but it's awaiting moderation and it may not be posted.

(I've never been a part of a forum before, and I only came on this one because I saw your comments. So I may have accidentally broken some rules about posting, because I left links to places on our websites, so that may be seen as "advertising' or as "self promotion"... but I'm not sure. If I broke the rules, I apologize.)

At any rate, since this forum is publicly available for anyone to read, then if my full response is not posted here, I will post my response on our website on the page where Carolyn's video is. Additionally, I will post screenshots of your original public comments, as well as a link to this page, so that others can read the post that is in question.

First, if you have this misunderstanding, then others may as well.

And second, since you have publicly accused Carolyn of saying something that she did not actually say, then I feel it's only fair that the refute is made public, as well.

Thank you for the prayers. I'll be sure to pass them on to Carolyn. :)

Blessings! <3

Awoken2

Superstar
....this is all getting a bit heavy...let's have a song....cheer everybody up a bit.

Dalit

Star
The part about her not being sure if the light in the church comes from Christ or Lucifer is at the end of the video.
I watched toward the end (1:37:00) and heard that she was 99% sure an "illuminated one" was satan or Lucifer and now that she's in the Word/Bible so much that her discernment is even sharper. That's what I got out of it. She's a believer in Jesus and she's been through and is going through a lot.

Awoken2

Superstar
....this is all getting a bit heavy...let's have a song....cheer everybody up a bit.

Excuse the flippancy it's a very serious topic and the reason I posted the video was to try and highlight how the music industry virtually glorifies SRA. Personally I find the video disgusting.

Just thought I'd add that.

Loren Grace

Excuse the flippancy it's a very serious topic and the reason I posted the video was to try and highlight how the music industry virtually glorifies SRA. Personally I find the video disgusting.

Just thought I'd add that.
Thanks for clarifying. I was all ready for a good laugh (I'm always up for a laugh... lol :D), and I clicked play, and saw very disturbing images that remind me of programming. It was very triggering and upsetting, so I just turned it off.

But I'm in charge of my triggers, not anyone else, so no harm done. I just wanted to add that, however. The video is triggering (imo), and in case anyone else who has been through ritual abuse and/or TBMC wants to view it, they should be aware of this, and should be prepared for triggering images.

And I agree... it's disgusting. What I find particularly despicable is how the entertainment industry simultaneously wants to deny SRA/TBMC, but at the same time, glorify it. It's insane...!

The main reason (in my opinion that is based upon my personal experiences) they do this is because the perps are trying to "hide in plain sight." It's absolutely a purposeful plan that comes from the demonic. So, if they can "hollywood it up," then the average person who just thinks it's a "good movie" or an "advant garde, artsy-fartsy music video" is less likely to believe that satanic ritual abuse and trauma-based mind-control programming is actually a real thing. And so the sickos who are perpetrating the evil (usually upon innocent children), via the direction and influence of the demonic, get away with their evil.

Stephania

Star
I've posted a reply, trying to clear up the misunderstanding, but it's awaiting moderation and it may not be posted.

(I've never been a part of a forum before, and I only came on this one because I saw your comments. So I may have accidentally broken some rules about posting, because I left links to places on our websites, so that may be seen as "advertising' or as "self promotion"... but I'm not sure. If I broke the rules, I apologize.)

At any rate, since this forum is publicly available for anyone to read, then if my full response is not posted here, I will post my response on our website on the page where Carolyn's video is. Additionally, I will post screenshots of your original public comments, as well as a link to this page, so that others can read the post that is in question.

First, if you have this misunderstanding, then others may as well.

And second, since you have publicly accused Carolyn of saying something that she did not actually say, then I feel it's only fair that the refute is made public, as well.

Thank you for the prayers. I'll be sure to pass them on to Carolyn. :)

Blessings! <3

Thank you for your response can you please post a link to which page on the site it is on, as the initial link I clicked to watch the video here only has 3 vids on it, if it doesn't get approved here. I apologize if I heard incorrectly. God bless you and Carolyn as well ❤

Stephania

Star
Thanks for clarifying. I was all ready for a good laugh (I'm always up for a laugh... lol :D), and I clicked play, and saw very disturbing images that remind me of programming. It was very triggering and upsetting, so I just turned it off.

But I'm in charge of my triggers, not anyone else, so no harm done. I just wanted to add that, however. The video is triggering (imo), and in case anyone else who has been through ritual abuse and/or TBMC wants to view it, they should be aware of this, and should be prepared for triggering images.

And I agree... it's disgusting. What I find particularly despicable is how the entertainment industry simultaneously wants to deny SRA/TBMC, but at the same time, glorify it. It's insane...!

The main reason (in my opinion that is based upon my personal experiences) they do this is because the perps are trying to "hide in plain sight." It's absolutely a purposeful plan that comes from the demonic. So, if they can "hollywood it up," then the average person who just thinks it's a "good movie" or an "advant garde, artsy-fartsy music video" is less likely to believe that satanic ritual abuse and trauma-based mind-control programming is actually a real thing. And so the sickos who are perpetrating the evil (usually upon innocent children), via the direction and influence of the demonic, get away with their evil.
Yeah.. I didnt even click on it. Am well aware of Panic at the Disco's material. It's horrifying for me to watch almost anything entertainment industry related these days. And, I'm a singer. Bad and sad times.

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
Loren,
The clarification would be great because, I have been away from that stuff for a long time, but have a friend who also grew up around it and has been having a hard time breaking programming even though he wants to. I was going to send him that video, but the confusion on the end part could trigger him, so if it can be clarified it would be helpful for both him and me, because I think he needs to hear it from other ppl who have gotten away from it and found Christ, not just me.

Reactions: DTA