Satanic and MK ultra traces in western entertainment -- movies, books and the rest.

Vmort

Star
It is time for us to unite and research our Entertainment Industry

I found this post from a survivor

I added some comments

In Herbert’s Dune there is a important “spice”, a drug. And there are some sort of twinning programming between main hero Paul Atreides and his twin sister.

April 7, 2020 at 4:43 pm
That’s a good point. I hadn’t noticed the twinning, although I should have.
Certainly, Herbert’s books deal with biological memory, breeding programs, and hypnosis (voice).
The Bene Gesserit Witches are perhaps not unlike the Illuminati’s Mothers of Darkness and Grande Dames.
Herbert’s interest in prophecy, and avoiding prophecy, likewise addresses the scripting of our lives by the trash at NSA, CIA, USAF, DHS, and their affiliates.
What I notice is the Fremen. Because of a hard environment, they become harder than the Emperor’s Sardaukar. That’s me, that’s you, and that’s every freedom fighter as the New World Order attacks us, making us stronger and more determined. The worst thing that happens to the Fremen is the loss of the desert. As Nietzsche wrote, “What doesn’t kill me makes me stronger.”

I think The Chronicles of Amber by Roger Joseph Zelazny is about progamming.

Nine Princes in Amber
The Guns of Avalon
Sign of the Unicorn
The Hand of Oberon
The Courts of Chaos

It envolves:
— time travel
— dimension travel
— a lot of worlds
— Dulality themes – Shadows atc.
— Tarot references — heroes are using such cards in the books
— Family issues
— Once book have place in Ardenne Forest. Arden Delaware you said about and I don’t think it is a coincedence since author lives in USA
— Weird dreams «To sleep, perchance to dream… Yeah, there’s a thing that rubs»
— Main hero has lost his memory.
— Main hero Corwin is occult tied — his colors are black and silver. His symbol – silver rose. He has superhuman abilities — he regenerates.

Eastern themes
KPop

Video games and Anime