SARA RUTH ASHCRAFT SPEAKS ABOUT SATANISTS HIVITES

Vmort

Star
Their symbolism
#octozone
VIDEO
Thruthiracy recommended by FIONA BARNETT herself. Please safe and copy printed versions and on CD, DVD.
https://t.me/thruthiracy
Behind the Emerald Door of Oz The Untold Truth (Ebook3): Esoteric Wisdom
Link at amazon here. E book has been made too. Please buy and share.
Please buy Thruthiracy book about ancient esoteric and HIVITES HIDDEN MEANING of colors.
DEPROGRAMMING AND RECOVER FROM MK ULTRA

After the script are various other relevant links that Victoria provided. Victoria also mentions some others to which I have provided links.
  • MK ULTRA recovery Deprogramming wiki
  • mentions Fiona Barnett [links to Fiona’s work and book] Fiona Barnett’s Long Goodbye [9]
  • Svali’s first blog Svali Speaks [6]
  • Svali’s Second Blog Svali Speaks Again [7]
  • cfb Svali, Illuminati Structure and Mind Control [101]
  • cfb Child Trafficking by the Jesuits [102]
  • Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheeler cfb Cisco Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier – Illuminati Whistleblowers [4]
  • Fighting monarch
All these people are MK ULTRA victims themselves and give us insider infromation about symbolism too.
Right eye — Sun side, acess to LEFT hemisphere, contious side.
Left eye — Moon side, acess to RIGHT hemisphere, subcontious.

KIM NOBLE"S ART THE BEST MK ULTRA DEPICTION
DEPROGRAMMING AND RECOVER FROM MK ULTRA
ILLUMINATI, MASONIC, & SATANIC HANDSIGNS, OCTOZONE, OCTORING SYMBOLISM, Y FRONT

HIVITES: LITERATURE, ART, RUSSIAN SOVIET MOVIES, ANIME AND VIDEO GAMES, KPOP, WESTERN ANIMATION, BOLLYWOOD

SHELL SYMBOLISM @Shuna explains. Full article
Symbol close to the fleur-de-lis: for the fleur-de-lys, it's the ring.
Symbol of power, sovereignty, honor and loyalty, and purity of body and soul. It is used in the scout movement, freemasonry, alchemy and in some religions. In Scouting, the three petals take up the three adventurers of the Scout promise, the three principles and duties (God, Country and Home) and the three virtues (Self-denial, Loyalty and Purity) and the North indicated by one of the petals in The way young people should go, always up.

BEE Symbolism @Shuna explains
The bee is in the working context, as the hive is a reference to the building of the Goddess. To the Mother Goddess, because the shape of the hive also refers to the old buildings that allowed ice to be stored. Example: Freemasons are workers, who work for the Goddess. The beehive is also considered a representation of the Temple.

The victims are also represented as flowers, the bees bringing the liquor from the flowers back to the hive to create the honey, which is considered, in many representations, to be a "sacred" product. For example, honey, along with other foods, was used to create sweets for the Egyptian Gods. Knowing that Venus accompanies in the first quarter, that of the earth. While the flowers feed on the sun.

FLEUR-DE-LYS SYMBOLISM@Shuna Explains fleur-de-lis:
I had seen this image a while ago. I zapped it. For my part, I thought about the evolution, which Freemasonry is doing by following the act of Odin. When he sacrifices his body, for the spirit. And when I think about it, the members who "marry" the Goddess, may in some cases have tattoos, which is a symbol of contract. And the evil bee, who sleeps with the Queen, dies of exhaustion. Whereas in religion, God is light, is hidden after reproduction with the Goddess, since he integrates her body. As confirmed: "the bee seems to disappear in winter". What is interesting with the nine Muses is that she represents a characteristic of the first Goddess. Whereas the number nine, which approximates the number of Satan (of the Mother Goddess). The fleur-de-lis symbolizes precisely: The Lis (or Lys) in my dictionary:
The lily is synonymous with whiteness and, consequently, with purity, innocence, virginity. It is found in Boehme or Silesius as a symbol of celestial purity: The betrothed of his soul desires to enter; blooms: the lily does not come to bloom.
However, the lily lends itself to a completely different interpretation, It would be the metamorphosis of a cute, Apollo. Hyacinthos, and as such would recall forbidden loves; but this is the martagon lily (the red lily). It is by picking martagon (the red lily). It was while picking a lily (or a narcissus) that Persephone was dragged by Hades, in love with her, into a sudden opening in the ground, to her underground kingdom; as such, the lily could symbolize temptation or the gate to Hell. In his Mythology of Plants, Angelo de Gubernatis considers that the lily is attributed to Venus and the Satyrs, no doubt because of the shameful pistil and, therefore, the lily is a symbol of generation; which, according to this author, would have made him chosen by the kings of France as a symbol of the prosperity of the race. Besides this phallic aspect, Huymans denounces in La Cathédrale its heady scents: its perfume is absolutely the opposite of a hunting scent; it is a mixture of honey and pepper, some mixture of honey and pepper, something pungent and sweet, pale and strong; it comes from the aphrodisiac preserve of the Levant and the erotic jam of India. We could recall here the Baudelairean correspondences of cas parfums: which sing the transports of the spirit and its. This symbolism is rather lunar and feminine, as Mallarmé felt so well:
"And you made the sobbing whiteness of lilies.
Who rolls on seas of sighs that she brushes.
Through the blue incense of pale horizons.
Ascend dreamily to the weeping moon!
This symbolism is further clarified by being internalized, in another poem, Hiérofiade:
...s'affeuille
As near a basin in the water iron welcomes me
The pasta lilies that are in me...

The symbolism of the waters is added here to that of the moon and dreams to make the lily the flower of love, of an intense love, but which, in its ambiguity, can be unrealized, repressed or sublimated. If sublimated, the lily is the flower of glory.
This motion is not foreign to the equivalence that can be established between the lily and the lotus, raised above muddy and informal waters. It is then a symbol and informal. It is then a symbol of the realization of the antithetical possibilities of being. Perhaps we should interpret in this sense the words of Anchises to Aeneas, predicting to him the marvelous destiny of his race: You will be Marcellus. Give threads with both hands, that I scatter dazzling flowers (Virgil, Aeneid, 6, 884). This offering of lilies, in memory of the young Marcellus, during the descent of Aeneas into the Underworld, illustrates all the ambiguity of the flower: seeing it at the edge of the Léché (6, 706), Aeneas is traversed by a shiver sacred before the mystery of the; on the other hand, these dazzling flowers offered to the adopted son of Augustus, help to rekindle in the heart of Aeneas the love of his future glory. Both funereal and exalting value of the symbol. The heraldic lily with six petals can still be identified with the six spokes of the wheel whose circumference is not traced, that is to say with the six rays of the sun: (GUBC, GUES) flower of glory in source of fertility.
In the biblical tradition, the lily is the symbol of the election, of the choice of the loved one:
Like the lily between thistles, like my beloved between young women.
(Cantique des Cantiques, 1 - 2).
Such was the privilege of Israel among the nations, of the Virgin Mary among the women of Israel. The lily also symbolizes abandonment to the will of God, that is to say to the Province, which provides for the needs of its elect:
Observe field lilies as they grow; they neither toil nor spin. (Matthew 6:29). Thus abandoned in the hands of God, the lily is however better dressed than Solomon in all his glory. It would symbolize the mythical abandonment to the grace of God.

LIS (of the valleys)
According to a mythical interpretation of the number s, the valley of Song of Songs means the world, the lily designates Christ. The son of the valleys is related to the tree of life planted in Paradise. It is he who restores pure life, the promise of immortality and salvation).

According to the writer of the book Freemason, writes that the lodges: Sorry for the greatness I decided to copy the chapter, rather to summarize, it has quite a lot of interesting information. That's it, so for him it's the thinkers who made the Revolution. Note that he has a group at the very top, who themselves obey other people (who are for example in Marvel, the Illuminati). They themselves obey people, who are the most unknown to Freemasonry (he doesn't even mention it in the book). For the French Revolution, there could have been an accumulation of problems, over the centuries and the thinkers who began to meet in the institutions which were the cafés, which can be compared to tea rooms, not to bars, which the revolution would have been thinking. But obviously, and seeing certain images, I myself think of the Freemasons. For the Roman side, as for the Sade; I have to research, although we talked about it, I don't remember what I was told about the choice "Libertas" for Rome:
In the lodges of the Grand Lodge of France, which wants to be "symbolist" and "humanist", the outfits end with the acclamation: "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity" which, as everyone knows, is the motto of the Republic resulting from the French Revolution. The Freemasons thus want to testify to their commitment to this historical moment which saw the end of the Old Regime. What more beautiful program, at first sight, than these three deaths?
In reality, nothing could be more false, more falsified and more aberrant. The French Revolution of 1789 which was, more by sides, one of the darkest moments in history owes nothing to Freemasonry as an intuition. There are Executioners among the executioners as well as among the victims. It was clubs of thought, factions that prepared this revolution and not the Masonic lodges, some of which were completely destroyed by the tidal wave. This motto, "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity" owes nothing to Freemasonry. The latter was content to recover it much later, believing that it was thus using the fundamental values. Here again, the humanist Masons of the Grand Lodge of France are seriously mistaken. They remain stuck in the false values of a nineteenth century with romanticism social nourishing and degrading Liberty, Equality, Fraternity, three words which are to be analyzed in the past participle.
When a pseudo-initiate speaks of freedom, he means personal independence which others must respect. When he speaks of fraternity, he means cronyism, relations, seeking support for his personal benefit.
The goal of initiation is not to train "free" men (1) in the modern sense of the word, that is to say, independent or obeying only their good (or bad?) will. "which led to the permissive society. Our desire for independence at all costs is one of the causes of our unhappiness and the spiritual poverty of our society. Through ritual we are rid of this mirage that is the "independence. In nature, in the universe, everything is independent. Individuality in the absolute sense does not exist. Our physical organism is already a kind of community where the different functions and the different organs must work to be the same Everyone renounces their illusory independence to submit to the Rule and thus find liberation. Freedom is a false concept, a bastard idea. No one will ever be free. On the other hand, each being has the capacity to free themselves, to live one more effective than initiation. We are not born initiated, we become one. In person does not initiate on its own. It is only our individualism which stands in the way of our liberation at our initiation. Seeking the latter involves a tremendous drive, a desire to live intensely. On the construction site, to work, you must not have a servile character but develop your creative faculties.
When Freemasons speak of equality, they are either driving or unconscious. They forget the initiatory hierarchy. They ignore the most elementary laws of life, since equality does not exist in nature. This false idea of equality has given birth to the worst political doctrines, to engendered the worst crimes. It was translated, in the West, by Marxism which largely penetrated the Freemasonry of the Grand Orient and its branches. Latent Marxism, in the form of false tolerance and egalitarianism, has also been introduced as an intellectual reference in other persuasions. Freemasons are so cautious in the field of ideas that they opt for any type of security. The idea of equality is very practical since it allows you to confine yourself to the most reassuring of mediocrities. And if a Brother engages more intensely on the initiatory path, we do everything to clip his wings, under the pretext that he would become less "equal" than other brothers.
Equality is a republican utopia that does not exist in nature but has found refuge in most Masonic lodges. With all due respect to the egalitarians, initiation leads to the formation of an elite. The French in particular hate this term. It implies so many responsibilities, work, duties to accomplish so many responsibilities, work, duties to accomplish when the elite is solely based on the personal value of beings, that equalities are preferable. If tomorrow a real elite is recreated, how will it be able to admit that Duty is absent from the pseudo-elites, intelligentsia and momenklatura of all kinds?
The only equality experienced by initiates is in relation to ritual and symbols. They are revealed to all the brothers who thus have equal opportunities if they are determined to work and progress on the path of
initiation. They are determined to work and progress on the path of initiation. To be clear, we should rather speak of identity. The beings are identical in the Cause, in the principle of life, but they are fundamentally unequal in the way in which they use it and conduct their life.
"Freedom", "Equality"... here are two excellent profane visions which have succeeded in penetrating into the lodges and in desacralizing them. In the temple and outside the temple, these two ideas are charged with passionate values and conveyed by individuals who give themselves a good conscience by satisfying infantile sentimentality and by uttering words which they consider altruistic. They want to make others happy in spite of themselves. Isn't that the worst aberration?
One would have hoped that it would be otherwise with "fraternity". It was not the case. At the Grand Lodge of France as elsewhere, Masons confuse fraternity with cronyism and mutual aid. However, this initiatory value remains fundamental. To take on its real significance, the initiatory birth begins with a death. A death to appearances, to contingencies, to the profane world. On entering the community, the initiate changes his name. On entering the community, the initiate changes his name. He is reborn in fraternity. He also receives more other names than "My brother". A true Lodge is a brotherhood. He no longer receives any name other than "My Brother". A true Lodge is an initiatory fraternity where each, by serving his brother, serves the common work. We do not deny our personal qualities, but place them in a chain of unions. The community thus allows everyone to surpass themselves without destroying themselves, to communicate with their Brothers without losing their originality. Beyond the simple team spirit, already so appreciable in the profane world, unity gradually discovers the fraternal spirit, that which allows the Brothers to create themselves through each other.
Brotherly love is an essential dimension of initiation. It is through him that the Work can be accomplished. This love is commensurate with our gift, with the offering of what is best in us. Initiation teaches us to transmit the life we have received. What has been given to us, we in turn give.
The freedom, equality and fraternity offered by the peries. The "Masonic ideal" is only a fall into materialism and false problems. The initiation is not made to develop doctrines, philosophies, to agitate ready-made ideas. The only work of the initiates is to build, to build man and the Temple, to take into account the evolution of human thought and to adapt the rules of construction to new data. It is a permanent presence of Life. The notion of ideal seems fixed to us, and to make perceive, with which wishes it, the vital laws. An ideal is not creative. It encloses the individual in an intellectual prison.
Any lodge which ends its meetings with the acclamation "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity" thus proves that it belongs to the most profaned and remotest Freemasonry from initiation. Each Mason should however know that there is a ritual acclamation, coming from the depths of the ages, of which most workshops have unfortunately lost the meaning. This cheer is magical nature. It celebrates the joy of work accomplished and the presence of the Great Architect of the Universe.
Shouldn't their lodges forget their false ideals and restore this acclamation, this magic of the rite where the initiatory life is expressed?

(1) To enter an initiatory Lodge, one must be "free and of good morals". These "good morals" are not a moral reference, but are based on the need to respect Harmony in its cause. This is why homosexuals, betraying the natural harmony, have no possibility of entering the temple, as has always been indicated in the Landmarks.
Note that the chain of Union represents the rite I keep talking about, where they exchange their energies for that of the altar (that of the egregore of the altar or of the Great Architect [which looks like the description of the Antichrist, the second God (who in the Book of Revelation is the description of Satan)]. a community, an organization which is in this case a sect, a sect, which becomes a person... We see it in the physical, which changes, whether in the eyes, as in the globality of the face and as he also says in the Bible, the Antichrist looks alike. And like I said, I saw the damage on my cousin.
EYES WIDE OPEN: All secret societies stem from the ancient mystery religions. Greco-Roman mystery religions were cults that required secret initiation and ritual practice. It was strictly forbidden to reveal the practises to outsiders. All mystery religions in turn stem from Babylonian Luciferianism, hence all secret societies practice Luciferianism at their top levels. Luciferianism, the religion of the world’s wealthiest families, includes p***philia and child murder as religious ritual. The secret services (including the CIA, Mossad, MI6 and ASIO) operate as their private police force, and most secret service members are themselves Luciferian pedophiles. Thus, Omaha Nebraska child trafficking victims were dropped at OffuttAirforce Base to be raped by CIA p***phile staff.

Someone just asked me "Who are the #Hivites?" Ansewer: All of the terrorists in the entire world, including ISIS & Antifa, and every deep state ever, are part of an ancient Babylonian cult family who have dominated&ruled every civilization on earth since biblical times 6000+years #Hivites #mindcontrol #HivitesGetLit #MindControl #Phoenicia #PhoeniciaisFalling #FollowTheWhiteRabbit #Welcome2Wonderland #SayBraveThings #ItEndsNow #MAGA

They claim they descend directly from the garden of Eden through Cain's line, &that Cain's parents were actually Lilith (the female 1/2 of God in Talmudic tradition) &a demon she made (aka the serpent or the devil).

They claim to follow the "true" religion of Abraham, and they describe Abraham as a "friend of God" which should be taken literally, as if Abraham was "God's" contemporary. They also call themselves "Children of God" and "The Family" #Hivites

My family tells me that we are descended from this same line, from Abraham by way of David/Solomon and on through Mary, mother of Jesus. My family also claim Constantine & Charlemaigne (i.e. ROME) as ancestors.

I believe there is one true God and I believe Jesus taught us how to connect with God directly, which saves us from looking to the #Hivites to tell us what God is or wants. The #truth resonates. We all must look within for these answers, not without, lest we become controlled.

They use neuro-linguistic programming tactics and are often in positions of authority (addicted to seretonin, dopamine, and adrenalin) they are rude and uncaring, fake, and dishonest. LEARN HOW TO SPOT THEM, LEARN HOW TO STOP THEM. #Hivites

Mary, mother of Jesus is descended from Naomi through Kind David/Solomon. Thus, Jesus, like me, was born into a #Hivite family & was likely tortured & dissociated as a child just like I was. This practice has perpetuated itself in FAMILIES since Babylon. #Phoenicia #Hivites

Cain was the first murderer, and one of the #Hivite mantras is "Murder is death, death is murder" meaning that none of them die a natural death, everyone in the cult is murdered, because they aim to overturn & corrupt everything that is "natural"

"Not dying" to them means everyone in the cult is murdered, no one dies a natural death. Living forever is in name only. The first death is when your body dies. The second death is the last time someone speaks your name. Whoever is most famous lives longest & is therefore God.

You may also know the #Hivites by other names: freemasons, illuminati, Khazarian, Ashkenazi, Antifa, Isis, Mormon, Scientology, Roman catholic, Muslim brotherhood, CIA, monarchy, deep state, shadow government, luciferian, etc. They will never identify themselves as #Hivites

They have deliberately obscured their existence and their practices throughout history to ensure their survival and they perpetuate their system in a terrifyingly successful way through torture and mind control of their own children. #Hivites

Later in the line of Cain, we reach Joseph in Genesis (of the technicolor dreamvcoat fame, not the step father of Jesus). Jospeph marries a woman named Asenath who is a Hivite priestess, described in Apocryphal texts as a "pagan" who undergoes a "ritual" with bee hive elements

This is to 'convert' Asenath from her #Hivite pagan occultist pedo rapist human sacrificing heritage so that she can marry Joseph. She and Joseph end up ruling over the Isrealites during the exile in Ancient Egypt. #Hivites

They give birth to a son, Ephraim, and later in this line comes Noah and his wife Naomi of the Ark fame. This is how the #Hivite culture married into State rule (Egypt) & found it's way into the modern era after the great flood (through the #Hivite priestess Naomi) #Phoenicia

I believe Jesus woke up from the mind control, started teaching people to resist #Hivite control, & they crucified him (ritual sacrifice) & co-opted his message of self-reliance/empowerment & personal direct relationship with God and twisted it, just as he warned they would do.

Many know the #Hivites by other names, such as "the 13th illuminati blood line" or the "lost tribe of isreal" and they are all connected and coordinated with each other. Even now, ISIS, Antifa, Elites, The Royal Families, the Masons and every other secret society ARE #Hivites

They push false narratives (like reptilians and Satan and whatever works best at the moment) to incite fear &outrage in order to control the masses. They trick the public into thinking they need #Hivite leaders to protect them when in reality they only need protection FROM them.

They wrote the Gnostic gospels &(I believe) made up the Annunaki/Nephilum/Reptilians &other false narratives to obscure &hide their existence. They only need the sacrifice ritual to secure and consolidate political and civic power. They are pedophiles and want to normalize it.

But this is all just part of the false narratives to make them seem superhuman & externally powerful & authoritative - the rituals and practices are nothing more than self hypnosis and mind control of people who were all tortured the same way I was as children. #Dissociation A #Hitive named #Zoroaster brought this practice into what is now Iran (ISIS anyone?) and the Zoroastrian theology is very close to the doctrine they follow today = Dualism. #Hivites

Their aim is to achieve "the great work" (ie: NWO, one world gov't under "benevolent despotism") - which would only serve THEM in seizing total control of humanity, normalizing p***philia &ritual human sacrifice, &depopulating Earth through mass extermination of humanity (90%)

They play humanity and culture like an alternate reality game (ARG anyone?) and it's ALWAYS a "choose your own adventure" game, where free will reigns supreme & they let you make your own choices (even though heavily influenced by post-hypnotic suggestion) #Hivites

I say #Phoenicia because this is the last society in which they existed openly and practiced these methods of torture, mind control, and human sacrifice for consolidation of civic power. #Hivites

Also, you can spot a #Hivite pretty easily. They usually have ancient symbols tattooed on their bodies, especially Phoenician & Egyptian symbols, or runic & viking symbols, anything ancient & esoteric is what they cling to #Hivites Know how2 spot them them, know how2 stop them

You can also spot a #Hivite by their behavior. They use mind control tactics (look this up to guard against it). They talk fast, pressure you to make decisions, they throw you off & then ask you to make split decisions

They goad the masses into killing each other, and they are happy when people die. They want only enough people alive to serve them. When the population grows too large, the people rise up and oppose them, and their constructed civilization falls (Babylon, Egypt, #Phoenicia etc)

So all of these monarchies and evildoers and terrorist are all one group: #Hivites. They hide in EVERYTHING and their goal is to corrupt and destroy everything and anything natural. They model themselves after Bee/Hive themes, they have queens and drones and workers. #Phoenicia

They are the only terrorists and they are all FAMILY. They lure non-family members into the cult too, but it is families who perpetuate the practice and keep it working in the world through their bloodlines. They obsess over genetics and strictly control who is allowed to "breed"

They eat flesh and kill babies because it desecrates everything natural. They use blood for parabiosis to try and live forever, but "not dying" to them is not the same as living forever as we have come to understand it. Everything they do and say is SYMBOLIC #EsotericWidsom

In their eyes, This IS the Apocalypse as described in the biblical book of Revalations - Apocalypse = the uncovering of something hidden, a revealing of that which has been obscured. #Hivites

They intermarry all the time and have several unique genetic markers (like Ashkenazi DNA and Coloboma of the eye). They obsess over the "reptile brain" aka amygdala because it houses the pineal gland (Reptilians anyone?) #Hivites

Here's a #Hivite doozy of a lie: G.O.D. = Guild of Doom. One head at the top of the pyramid is God (most powerful hivite aka most awful person of them all who's done any and everything to gain that position) 12 other heads at "the table" then on down the pyramid from there.

They gravitate to sales and often are in the real estate field. Beware anyone who talk s too much and then pressures you to make a decision, especially a big one! This is suggestion and mind Control! #Hivites

Some additional thoughts: they use symbols like the butterfly to denote Monarch MK ultra programming. They use cats to denote Beta sex slave mk ultra programming. They call themselves Lions, Snakes, and reptiles. They worship will and intellect above all and are Godless. #Hivites

Because they've not yet been identified as a single group, they have been able to pit humanity against itself with false dichotomies, identity politics (race baiting anyone?), appeals to authority and other fallacies that fuel tension and aggression among the masses. #Hivites.

They are also responsible for the New Age movement, Born Again Christianity, and likely all of the cults you are familiar with. #Hivites #PhoeniciaisFalling #ItEndsNow #pizzagateisreal #SurvivorsUnite #followthewhiterabbit #Welcome2Wonderland

They have infiltrated our government at all levels including the military, and they have been actively working to euthanize 90% of humanity. They are into epigentics and eugenics and illegal human experimentation (MKUltra anyone?) #ItEndsNow #PhoeniciaisFalling #Wonderland

They do a self sacrifice and rebirth (resurrection) ritual. Once you complete it, you are "Born Again" in the awareness of the cult. From what I can tell, I believe that, to them, I've done this now by waking myself up from the mind control. #Hivites

We must consider every narrative to be Symbolic. These hivite assholes speak in riddles and symbols.

Learn their symbolism
RED SHOES by Christopher Lord - Truthiracy House of Widsom
Saturn (EL) rules time and Zodiac. CROWN of EL = Cronus, Crone, Old (time). Phoenician = "Cronus" (EL), Latin "Corona", German = krone (scull cap), Greek = Cronus or Kronos = Saturn, Father of time.
In Pizzagate scandal many people are wondering what the Red Shoes stand for in the group picture with Tony Podesta. I have to first to teach you about the esoteric meaning of color Red and meaning of shoes.
1. LIFE. Red is the color of natural sexual arousal. So red represents Fertility of Nature (LIFE) or LOVE and Passion. Red is the color of Love and romance. Red District of Amsterdam -- SEX (XXX). This is why strippers and prostitutes wear RED to signal their nasty sexuality.
Red is the color of Blood. Red represents female menstrual cycle that startes at teen (of Age). Red means you are of age to have sexual intercourse. This is the age of a teen begins to wear RED lipstick.
Our Red Bloody Heart is what we are LOVE and HATE with. The symbol of our SOUL, our LIFE. The Heart of LOVE, DEATH and Sarcrifice.
The SUN is the center of our Solar (SUN) System. SOL = SOUL = SUN. This is why the center of our human body is called the SOLAR Plexus.
The Sun God is the OFFspring of Mother nature. Isis (ICE, Winter, Death) -- Cow Godess. Apis - Egyptian BULL God, green one. ORphan -- OFFspring, Son. Traveling Fool (Sun, SON) left all alone to pass from one status to another. Jester, Jack sharacter.
ORE (Hebrew Light) -- ORB -- RA/RE/ORE/Ro, OWR/AURum (gold). Sunrise -- SUN RA EYES.
The Travelling Fool! The Character of Nature! The FOOL KING of the SUN! First BORN of the DEAD!
RA (RE) was the Sun God the Travelling Fool on his annual journey. The ancient belived the Sun God walked across the sky! REd ROse.
The Sun is: RA (RE), Apollo (Apple EL) the Bull (Ball, Bol), Apollyon Devil of the Bible! Diablo is the Devil! DIA - Bull one of two BI - BULLS, TWO seasons Summer and Winter, Blue and Red. Apple (EL) -- Knowledge (to KNOW) -- SEX, LIFE!
OBELisk of the Egyptian RE. BEL = BAAL= BULL. SUNDIAL = SUN -- Die- EL. Obelisk symbolized Sun god RE|RA. The Word "Obelisk" is Greek rather than Egyptian.
These massive stone shaft were built from red granite and polished with sand and often their tops were capped with gold.
The Wachington Monument is the OBELisck (penis) of the God of nature, the Agricultural God of Death and REsurrection!
Feet are symbol of ones LIFE. Shoes reflect who you are, your personality. By their shoes you will know them. Our feet are what we use to walk through life, they symbolize our heart and our SOUL. This is why our shoes have SOLES. Sole = Soul, bottom of a shoe (Hell).
Feet (shoes)Walk -- life. Soul (Sole). Life& Death. RED SHOES -- SUN Walker. Red Shoes of Jesus -- Passover, End.
Agape (love) -- A GAPING hole, vagina. Passover -- Door, Portal, Tunnel of EL-- Red door -- Blood Way -- Vagina or anus. Pizza Gate. P izza Gate. [P] is a Gate. Open says me. (Sarah Ashcraft). Sex Magic.
Now you will understand why SOLE is our SOUL from your HEART (life) and why our SOUL is the SOL of the SUN.

2. DEATH. Red is the color of Blood sacrifice. SacRED -- Sacrifice RED. The color Red can also represent death.
SOL DIER (SUN DIE) "One who Dies for the Sun". Soldier dies in WAR. WAR -- RAW, RA is the SUN God. Soldier -- SOL (SOUL) DIER One who dies as a Sacrifice to the SUN (SOL) God!
War is RA(W) backwards. WAR = RAW = RA = SUN= RED. W = V = 6 6 - W = 2\3 = 666
RA - 66 = 6X6 666 SUN square
Scull and Bones -- DEcapitation. Scull eating the CROSS of TIME . Red (Bloody) shoes of EXECUTIONER.
Re/ Ra -- Egyptian Solar Deity (God)
Light RAY. Red light ray = right eye sun. War is RA(W) backwards. WAR = RAW = RA = SUN= RED. W = V = 6 6 - W = 2\3 = 666.
RA - 66 = 6X6 666 SUN square. 12 (6), 12x12 = 144, 18, 216, 6x6, Magic Sun, 36, 111, 666.
ORE (Hebrew Light 216) -- ORB -- RA/RE/ORE/Ro, OWR/AURum (gold).

Green one: Fertility, Nature. Apis (Bull God), Osiris, Baal, Tammuz, Dionysus, Saturn, Jesus.
REsurrection Gods: DEath & REbirth
DEscend to the underWORLD (Winter)
REborn again OFFspring (Summer)

Duality: Life & Death of the Nature, Fertility Game. Hearts (cards) -- Life, Spades -- Death.
Summer Winter, December -- DEath of the YEAR
White, Day, SUN (RA - RED)= LIGHT, LIFE Night -- MOON, EVEning, BLUE
EL- light. Light No EL -- No Light
Sunrise -- Life Underworld = Sun down = Darkness, Death
Spring -- Green nature, Rise. Flame Autumm -- Fall. EMBER, ORANGE.
Good (God) -- RA/ RE, Summer Winter (Evil) Bad: Satan, DEVIL, Saturn, Set En
FIRE (HOT SUN) Summer EMBER (Cold, BRRR) Winter, BLUE = Ice
LIFE (Start) DEATH (Finish)

Autumm-- Death of the YEAR, Cyce. EMBER, ORANGE month.
SeptEMBER (7 & 9) September is the beginning of fall.
OctoBER (8 & 9) The colors ORAnge and black represent Haloween.
NovEMBER (9 & 11) Eleven = EL even. EVE of November (9, 11), NOV = 9 (11th month)
DecEMBER (10 & 12) DEath.

Haloween (Samhain) OctoBER 31st. Druidic celtic festival New year.
Whole = Hallow, Holy. Sam = SUN = Summer. Fiun = End. End of the Chain (Hain)
027.jpg005.jpeg52.jpeg38.jpeg1.jpg2.jpeg3.jpeg9.jpeg11.jpeg12.jpegThruthiracy
HIVITES GENOCIDE: DESTROY HEALTHY BRAIN STRUCTURE
FIONA BARNETT EYES WIDE OPEN:

We have a different standard regarding the public domain and publishing what you are unable to prove. Like saying that you have different brain structure. This reduces your credibility.
Intelligence is the most important variable to understand when trying to fathom the MK-ULTRA mind control selection and programming process. Every victim of mind control I know was chosen based on their IQ level.
Attributing individual differences in intelligence primarily to environmental factors - as mainstream educators and psychologists do - is like saying a natural brunette can change into a natural blonde without hair dye. Individual differences are genetically determined. Just as we inherit individual differences in hair colour, facial features, body type, and health issues from our ancestors, so we inherit differences in brain structure and function. Intelligence is the product of variation in brain structure, and a function of how fast our brains work due to this variation.
High IQ individuals share different brain structure and function compared to people with average IQ. Researchers are consistently proving that the brains of individuals who score highly on standardised intelligence tests are denser, more interconnected, and possess greater neural integrity. These factors create faster brain impulses, allowing high IQ people to react to (i.e., process) sensory input more quickly.
Intelligence is the product of variation in brain structure, a function of how fast our brains work due to this variation.

ORGANIZIED MARRIAGES
Organisied marriages have been made to keep necessary brain structures therefore to keep your lands for your children and in wide perspective to keep you race to exist.
Races of humans have different genetics to fit into their climate and envoronment said race live and were forbidden to marry before hivites. Organs from different races aren't stick in if they have been transplantated.
Degenerated genepools like Hivites were thrown off the cliffs while Aryans have their own rulers.
Feminism as political force was created by Hivites.

HIVITES ENCOURAGING BIRTH OF DEGENERATES
Hivites encourages degenerates and idiots to breed because they doing the dirty works by ruin everything with their idiocy for Hivites and later to be disposed off.

Except ritual purposes all these wars and revolution are made to destroy healthy men who can lead people in charge against Hivites and from keepping their brain structures. 1917, French revolution, WWI, WWII all have one purpose -- to kill the best genes of your race and to make your race to extinct.

VACCINES ARE POISONS DESTROYING HEALTH OF NEW GENRATION
There are no viruses -- Unit 731 NEVER vaccinated their members. We are forced to poison our children.
Fast food have similar effect.

NATURAL FOOD IS THE KEY TO YOUR HEALTH
Humans are genetically monkeys and eating the same way monkey do are key to your health for life and painless birth. Monkey are fuit eating animals.

DELTA BRAIN BEGINS TO LIVE SINCE THE CHILD HAVE BEEN CONCIEVED
My father forbid my mother to eat anything but apples during the prengancy. I live in Russia and apple was only fruit available at the winter, the time I was concieved. My birth was painless and fast. And no health damages after.
My father also taught my mother yoga before.

HIVITES GENOCIDE: DESTROY HEALTHY BRAIN STRUCTURE BY INNATURAL FOOD
Amaranthe was Aryan plant to eat and it leaves without humans constant attention. Hivites destroyed it and forced ut to processed food.
Processed food are useless and harmful -- no microelemets have been gained and feeling good is fake feeling.

HIVITES GENOCIDE
Their plans are to kill 90% of humanity. They are cannibals and mad. There is nothing free - all have taken from your taxes.

THE BEST MEDICINE HIVITES KEEP FOR THEMSELVES
We got nothing from it. Medicine provide for you don't help.

HELPING KIDS HIVITES:
Serves multiple purpose:
-- To target MK ULTRA bloodliners.
-- To vaccinate and kill new generation.
-- Gave birth defect to your kid. They did that in my country a lot to be sure the child not being able to join military later.
-- Victims for rituals. In my country some people have find after Hivite's hospitals that they have another child with familiar face but not their own.
-- Good cover and PR.
Safer to give birth in forest that in any of Hivites funded organisations.

MK DELTA ARYANS ARE FIRST CANDIDATED FOR DEPROGRAMMING
Hivites stole and use Aryan technologies. Aryan brain strucutre is needed to save us from Hivites.

HEALTHY BOYS ARE TARGETS FOR HIVITES
For murder or disabled them to stop reproduction healthy genes. This is why Russia have public sacrifices and p***philia -- Hivites killed all men in wars and boys.

HIVITES OPRESSED HIGH IQ, HIVITES DESTROY THEIR BLOODLINES
FIONA BARNETT EYES WIDE OPEN

If today’s gifted individuals were acknowledged, accommodated, and permitted to assume their natural leadership roles, instead of the left-brained psychopaths who educate and govern us, our society might better reflect the prosperity of Solomon’s age instead of the
evil, crime-ridden, decaying cesspit that it is.
Out of jealousy and a desire to be just like God, the enemy sought to destroy God’s creation and replace it with an imitation. In this process, God’s tall poppies were cut down -and idiocy took the throne. Failing to find his own dirt, the enemy manipulated, threatened,and deceived our bright minds into rearranging God’s creation, his ultimate goal being the production of an imitation of God’s elite which the devil calls his own.
‘You need to write an Australian book on gifted education,’ my friend suggested. She had just enrolled her son in a private school for gifted kids – the very program I had just withdrawn my daughter from.
‘Sure,’ I joked, ‘I’ll call it, The Genius’ Guide to Complete Idiots.’
‘Oh… don’t you think that’s a little harsh? I mean, couldn’t you tone it down a bit? Think of something less confrontational?’
Me: ‘Nope.’
Six months later, my friend phoned again. Her countenance had shifted. Through clenched teeth she spewed out a torrent of abuse about her son’s so-called gifted education program. ‘And I’ll tell you another thing!’ she spat, ‘You write that book! You write that book - and you keep that fucking title!’
While it’s perfectly acceptable for Australians to brag about their kids’ selection for elite sporting teams, the very mention of a child’s intellectual superiority invariably incurs criticism and victimisation from everyone, particularly schoolteachers. Australians are so entrenched in ‘tall poppy syndrome,’ I have attracted criticism for daring to suggest that I was the victim of an elite p***phile ring. Oh, ELITE you say! So, you’re not good enough to be abused by just any old p***phile ring. Yours must be an ELITE one!
INTELLIGENCE DEFINED
The military and secret services employ the traditional, scientific definition of intelligence as determined by comprehensive psychometric testing. Standardised tests of cognitive ability were initially designed for military recruitment purposes during the first world war. The armed forces and secret services have incorporated these tests in their selection processes ever since. For instance, former CIA case officer Philip Agee434 described undergoing a battery of vocational, aptitude, and personality tests including: the Stanford- Binet, Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory, Strong Interest Inventory, Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale, Guilford’s Structure of Intellect, Kuder Occupational Interest Survey,and the Rorschach inkblot test.
Francis Galton, Lewis Terman, Letta Hollingworth, and Charles Spearman pioneered an evidence-based approach to the study of intelligence. Terman produced the Stanford- Binet intelligence test. Spearman created math formulae to identify a general innate component of intelligence (g) within this and later IQ tests. Terman and Hollingworth distinguished characteristics common to children who scored within the ‘giftedness’ ranges on the Stanford Binet. Discrimination between the highest intelligence levels is crucialbecause members of each IQ category share similar learning and psychological characteristics, capabilities, and needs.
PSYCHIATRY IS COVER UP FOR MK ULTRA.
NEVER VISIT DOCTOR ANOTHER (NOT FAKE!) MK ULTRA VICTIM DIDN'T RECOMMEND!

Fake doctors lay you in the grave or make you disabled to hide MK Ultra activities.
Officials do all to make me forget these dreams and sleepwalking events and trained my mother to ruin my memory without her understanding that these actions made me worse.
My father was a MK ULTRA victim -- in his alters he didn't realize all the bad things they did to me.
Fake doctors made me ill so they had full access to me and they used hypnosis and the memory blocators to make me forget what was done. Memory blocators are special drugs made to influence the memory. They have been given in the specific time after MK ULTRA trauma to get specific influence programmers wanted.

MK ULTRA SIGNS: DREAMS AND SLEEPWALKING
PRE 8 YEARS (SVALI)

Mk ultra can be shown in your sleep. In sleep your brain changes the brain waves and you can see what they made you forget by using hypnosis and drugs. You can even repeat what has been done to you in sleepwalking.
My first MK ULTRA preparations came to me in 6 years when my pre 3 years Delta preparations were. In my vivid dream I was in late April (before 1994) in a school classroom with the desk. It seems to be 1 floor with the tree in the window. I stayed near the desk and I read a poem.
I've never read it in school nor preschool preparations. I remembered the dream in the morning and asked my mother whether I did sleepwalking. She told me that I did and said that I stayed in my room and read a poem exactly the same way in my dream.
What was in the vivid dream you have? Nightmares? Laboratories? Training? ABUSE?
How do you see it? You are floating above? Is it from your eyes?
How do you feel after it? Pain, tears, nausea?
That is not dreams -- this is memories and the real thing you saw in the MK ULTRA project they have taken you.

MK ULTRA SIGNS: ALLERGY
Drug abuse (can be thrown in the food) can be shown in allergy. Allergies can also be a reaction to the trauma from PTSD.

MK ULTRA SIGNS: HOST FAMILY
Different races
. High IQ is required for the MK ULTRA, brain structure can be only inherited from birth. ONLY PURE RACE CAN HAVE SUCH BRAIN. DELTA IS BASED ON ATLANTIS KNOWLEDGES -- all victims I know are ARYANS who were ARYAN race and just like my father, my brother and me who were selected there for their high IQ.
If you see Aryan with Golden Ratio living in the "family" of typical Hivites degenerates you will be sure that Aryan is MK ULTRA victim.
Werner Goldberg has GOLDEN RATIO and DELTA symbolism. Glass eyes of MK ULTRA are here to testify. Goldbergs are typical Hivite faces.

Hessy Levinsons Taft -- Aryan victim (Golden Ratio) of Hivite's MK ULTRA host family.

They tend to live: close to MK ULTRA centers, ritual places.
Genetically questionable: kids is gifted while parents are degenerates. Kids is blonde while parents have dark hair: melanin goes for dominante.

MK ULTRA| MK DELTA survivor Booke Federline
https://t.me/BrookeFederline
shares the information
Follow your intuition
Abuse deliberately attempts to take away our inner guidance
Trusting inner wisdom & this sacred feedback loop, is our greatest shield of protection from programming & mind control
The feminine, right brain is targeted in MK programming through abuse to the left side of the body (left body connects to right brain), death experiences & drugging
It is far more difficult for programmers to access the right brain. The heart is connected to the intuitive right brain & may even be stopped to access
Programming over intuition, is frequently held in place by demonics that cause dissociation, or a reactive state to push away truth
When we say things like, ‘this always happens to me’, it may reveal a programmed trauma trigger. These trauma circuits, disconnect us from our inner knowing, keeping old emotional & thought patterns active
When we become the observer we step outside the pull of emotional patterns. By living consciously in every moment we become free

HIVITES BLOCK THIRD EYE
Because Ether can recover all your wounds they block your third eyes where your souls ethereal and electrical body lays. Just like myths said.
HIVITES BLOCK THIRD EYE THROUGH WRING THE ATLAS
In maternal hospitals Hivites write High IQ kids atlas to lock their third eye to prevent their natural abilities from developing correctly. The trauma is recoverable. The crime is a crime against humanity.
HIVITES BLOCK THIRD EYE IN MK ULTRA
They are layering in me at Ethereal Level (Gamma? Phi? Omega? I cannot say for now) Fear\terror programs in demonic set up. They made me fear my own Third Eye.
TRUE LOVE SET ME TO FREEDOM AND RESTORATION
True love energy activated my heart chakra. It has its own brain cells that are pushed to Right hemisphere which pushes the Third eye to call Ether for help. Their spiritual holding over me has ended. I am free now.
HARRY POTTER TEACH ETHER
How to protect from enemy spiritual attacks. Patronus charm. It also can heal you. First time it will be gas.
I've managed to call the spirit of my beloved dead rottweiler. He scared the Hivites off and healed me when I asked.
ETHER CALLING FOR HELP-- POWER OF LOVE
You need to teach your brain (Third eye) feelings (vibrations) of love first.
Lay down and in a relaxing brain state ask your right hemisphere what kind of love will help you heal.
Storge –empathy, Philia – friend, Eros – romantic, Agape – unconditional.
Visuals activate the right hemisphere. RH next.
1 Take a photo of the person you love. If you lack one, take visuals from your RH.
2 Focus on the feeling of love.
3 Remember this state.
4 Be in the state as much as your brain allows you.
These steps may not come the first time. Brain needs time. Have patience and have faith.
5 Heart chakra will be active
6 Ether will ask you to come to 1 chakra
7 Ether will ask you to pass from 1 to 7 chakras
8 Third eye will be activated
9 Be in a Third eye active state. Remember it.
10 When your brain says "it is done" say "thank you" and let it go.
11 Repeat this exercise in a relaxing, calming place as soon as your brain asks if it needs that.
After the exercises I mentioned soon you will be able to call ether anytime you need. Train yourself in peace to use it against spiritual attacks and psychotronic weapons.
SPIRITUAL ATTACK -- CALL ETHER FOR HELP
If you feel you are under spiritual attack call ether for help by activating heart chakra by power of love. If you can't for now focus on the person you love and call for brain state love gives to you. Ether will come to help.
ETHER IS FOR THOSE WHO DESERVE IT
Call for Ether is like the power of love -- anyone can do that. Hivites want you to forget about it. This is why they spread divide and conquer agenda -- to spread fear programs on a mass scale.
MK ULTRA| MK DELTA survivor Booke Federline
https://t.me/BrookeFederline
shares the information
Follow your intuition
Abuse deliberately attempts to take away our inner guidance
Trusting inner wisdom & this sacred feedback loop, is our greatest shield of protection from programming & mind control
The feminine, right brain is targeted in MK programming through abuse to the left side of the body (left body connects to right brain), death experiences & drugging
It is far more difficult for programmers to access the right brain. The heart is connected to the intuitive right brain & may even be stopped to access
Programming over intuition, is frequently held in place by demonics that cause dissociation, or a reactive state to push away truth
When we say things like, ‘this always happens to me’, it may reveal a programmed trauma trigger. These trauma circuits, disconnect us from our inner knowing, keeping old emotional & thought patterns active
When we become the observer we step outside the pull of emotional patterns. By living consciously in every moment we become free

Last edited:

Vmort

Star
EmbedSarah Ruth Ashcraft@SaRaAshcraftFollowRead on Twitter
Don’t miss anything, subscribe to @SaRaAshcraft unrolls!
Carthage ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam—"Moreover, I am of the opinion that Carthage ought to be destroyed. They balmed them for satanism -- alll Survivor describes were blamed at Carthage elite.
Anything to add here? Collecting known cult symbols/signals in central thread here. Thanks for your input!
Phoenician alphabet & the Phoenix. Ancient Phoenicia was the last place the #Hivitespracticed child prostitution and ritual human sacrifice publicly. The Phoenician alphabet was the first phonetic alphabet and can be written forward & backwards (reversal=Luciferian). Cult cypher

The “Seals of Solomon” = “magickal” keys to the spirit realm. used in Kabbalah and Masonic “magick”

“The Goddess”
Astarte: – Phoenician goddess, permutation of Isis/Ishtar/Tanit/Molach. Child sacrifice and p***philia. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astarte
Tanit: Tanit – Phoenician goddess. Permutation of Astarte/Isis/Ishtar. Often seen in symbolic “art” of the elite like Gloria Vanderbilt/Anderson Cooper photos floating around. Child sacrifice & p***philia. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanit
Ishtar: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishtar
Isis: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis
Baphomet: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet
Ba’al : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal
Molach (as made infamous by HRC emails): en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
Learn more about Phoenicia here: phoenicia.org
Eye of Ra: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Ra
Eye of Horus: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Ho…
Ra – the Son God: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ra
El – the “Father of Heaven” and “Ultimate Creator” also known as the Saturn/Black Cube God: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)
If you haven’t encountered it yet, literally ALL of this is explained in significant detail with direct correlation to the Freemason mythology by William Cooper, who knew it meant his death to share this information. They killed him for talking.
DSaMjUyUMAA7YbN.jpgDSaMjVjVwAIviDi.jpgDSaMTCUUMAAYbcO.jpgDSaNo8IVwAAbOo8.jpgDSdmRK2V4AAHEw_.pngDSdmRKxVQAAZu8N.jpgDSdmRLCUQAAeHdW.jpgDSdmRNOUEAADIvN.jpg

William Cooper Mystery Babylon Series:Transcripts:
viefag.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/transc…Videos:

Bill Cooper, Mystery Babylon – All Episodes – – YouTubeMystery Babylon is a show that Bill did back in the 90’s. It consists of 43 episodes, that was done in 93′ and 94′. This is a edited version, where almost al…https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F

#FollowTheWhiteRabbit#QAnon#HivitesGetLit#PhoeniciaisFalling#OldSchoolisDead#TheStorm#CBTS#MAGA#ServivorsUnite#SayBraveThings#ShareYourTruth#ItEndsNow
LEVIATHAN you say??? Hmm...
"Leviathan" as a concept is important to #Hivites. It represents primordial chaos (aka the Goddess before creation, the "creatrix") according to the Bible, & the State of Nature in which man is unbound & unprotected by society/laws, per Thomas Hobbs, a philosopher in the 1650s.
Leviathan as a concept is important to  #Hivites. It represents primordial chaos (aka the Goddess before creation, the creatrix) according to the Bible, & the State of Nature in which man is unbound & unprotected by society/laws, per Thomas Hobbs, a philosopher in the 1650s.
Leviathan as a concept is important to  #Hivites. It represents primordial chaos (aka the Goddess before creation, the creatrix) according to the Bible, & the State of Nature in which man is unbound & unprotected by society/laws, per Thomas Hobbs, a philosopher in the 1650s.

Leviathan is also the name given to a monster that presents the external threat #Hivites maintain is required to unify man against a common enemy for mutual self protection. (Da Alienz anyone?)
In reality, the #Hivites ARE the Leviathan monster. They create the chaos. They create false external enemies to get us to congeal into groups. They are MONSTERS.
Furthermore, the word "Leviathan" harkens back to LEVI, as in Tribe of Levi (Kohenim), where @cronsell and I believe #Hivites have been hiding in Judaism/Israel (the people, not the state) since the exodus from Egypt. All very interesting and curious, if you ask me. #QAnon @POTUS

Once upon a lifetime ago I wrote a paper about Hobbes' Leviathan.
You could say that #Hivites are trying to create a Leviathan, as in a return to a chaotic state of nature in which man is unbound by laws/society & can therefore act as primal/vulgar as desired without any restrictions on behavior. Despotism of the psychopathic, basically. #QAnon
They were going to be KILLED. Instead, they endeared themselves to the other tribes by offering themselves up as SLAVES (Royal Slave anyone?) They claim superior access to/knowledge of the "old religion" and say everyone else has it WRONG. Convenient.
ALL of that is spot-on with things my dad told me about #Hivites during the period of heavy indoctrination when he was unloading all of this info into my head at age 14. When I read about Levites/Kohenim, I immediately recognized the parallels with things my dad said to me.

My dad claimed that the "rituals" (aka the child r*pe, human sacrifice, & cannibalism) MUST be done in order to communicate with "God" (which apparently is the Annunaki, if we follow the myth back all the way to Sumer). He said the "Family" are UNABLE to disobey "God" & stop.
He also said that God loves man & doesn't want man to have to suffer the abuse/rituals that MUST be done in order to communicate, so God sends himself into the world as a moonchild of a Hivite in order to let the Hivites do what they MUST, but only do it to God directly, not man.
They then used
to justify TORTURING me & to manipulate me into ACCEPTING ABUSE because, ya know, I'm apparently God, and as God, I apparently CHOSE to come here to be abused, and I apparently, as God, MADE them & am thus responsible for their dysfunction & criminal behavior.
This is the line of reasoning my dad used to convince me that I am "the Goddess" (Inanna, Astarte, and Tanit, specifically in my case) and that they are actually WORSHIPING me, not abusing me, when they f*ing torture me & subject me to #RitualAbuse & #MindControl.

LIARS ALL

They also invented Theosophy (justification for evil in a world created by an all loving God). "It's all part of God's plan, and it had to be this way, it couldn't be any other way, so who are we to judge God's perfect plan?" What on Earth is a 14 year old supposed to do w/ THAT?
Then there's this:
In a dream at 15, I remembered being in the desert w/ my dad in a place w/ tents & pyramids set up like ancient Egypt. I think it was a movie set in the Cali desert near Joshua Tree 1988 (age 7). When I told my dad about the dream, this was his response:

https://twitter.com/LaDonna_Bionica/status/1032281823101865986
Once again, this "soul contract" concept BLAMES THE VICTIM FOR THE ABUSE. He was basically telling me that I shouldn't complain, because he & I agreed, thousands of years ago, to do this cycle of abuse with each other in order to "learn" or some bullsh*t like that. LIARS ALL.

This is also what he used to define & describe "KARMA" - that whoever you end up being in this lifetime (victim, for example) is based on your own bad karma from past lives (translation: You were just like us in your last lifetime & now you're paying for it. It's your FAULT).
Notice how a lot of these terms are also used in the NEW AGE movement?! NOT a coincidence. #HivitesGetLit #byePhoenicia your stupid narratives don't fool humans anymore, we've evolved beyond your mind games now. #LuciferiansAreDumb #OldSchoolisDead #ItEndsNOW #TheGreatAwakening

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1032283655006171137
https://twitter.com/SaRaAshcraft/status/1018163615982149633
"Define Psychological Projection
A theory in psychology in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive&negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others"
The more their bodies are confronted with TRUTH, no matter how much the mind/will may want them to ignore the reality, their BODIES know truth, and their bodies are trying to commit suicide because of all the deception & unnatural behavior their wills force their bodies to endure.
The more stressed they become, the greater danger they are in, physically. Public awakening to the TRUTH is absolutely the most stressful thing they can imagine. So continuously confronting them with TRUTH is hastening the process that will ultimately kill them. #JUSTICE #QAnon
"These people are SICK" get it? The truth is killing them. Their supply of human food (CSF, blood, Adrenochrome) is cut off. They are DYING & DESPERATE. They are GOING EXTINCT #ByePhoenicia

#NewQ #QAnon #TheGreatAwakening @POTUS #HivitesGetLit #ItEndsNOW
Additionally, their other stress chemicals still work, they just can't shut them off w/out adrenaline. So they are stuck in fight/flight & cannot change to rest/digest. This messes up digestion/organ function & ultimately is toxic to the body. TRUTH stresses them out the most.
The more their bodies are confronted with TRUTH, no matter how much the mind/will may want them to ignore the reality, their BODIES know truth, and their bodies are trying to commit suicide because of all the deception & unnatural behavior their wills force their bodies to endure.
'Narcissists' are renowned for using 'psychological projection' to blame other people, even when it is entirely apparent that they are the ones in the wrong.
#QAnon Post 1925 Aug 19 2018 13:03:32 EST

Let me say it clearly so you understand. My father, a Hivite Luciferian High Priest, EXPLICITLY TOLD ME that the "Family" is ACTIVELY ENGAGED IN TERRORISM & AIMS TO DESTROY THE UNITED STATES. #Hivites are loyal to a DIFFERENT entity. They are NOT citizens but MINIONS. #Qanon
That's exactly my point. They are ALL working TOGETHER as agents of the ENEMY of the United States. They are #AmericanTerrorists & #EnemyCombatants as defined by the #EO1220 & they continue to deepen their own graves with their ongoing pathologically criminal behavior. #Hivites
DOD, DHS, FBI, DNI... Get the picture? MILITARY. Possible martial law for a short while to finish this. #NOFEAR #ItEndsNow We are about to experience the literal trials and tribulations of #theGreatAwakening PRAY #WeThePeople #QAnon @POTUS #MAGA #ByePhoenicia #HivitesGetLit
DOD, DHS, FBI, DNI... Get the picture? MILITARY. Possible martial law for a short while to finish this. #NOFEAR #ItEndsNow We are about to experience the literal trials and tribulations of #theGreatAwakening PRAY #WeThePeople #QAnon @POTUS #MAGA #ByePhoenicia #HivitesGetLit

RUT ROH! “Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey: I 'fully admit' our bias is 'more left-leaning'” http://thehill.com/policy/technology/402495-twitter-ceo-jack-dorsey-i-fully-admitfiv-our-bias-is-more-left-leaning#.W3ikG0VolXc.twitter
Actions have consequences. Cause, meet effect: https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corrup...
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

This one applies particularly to those who were sworn to uphold our Constitution while holding elected, appointed or other Public SERVICE Office. Enjoy GITMO Traitors #EnemyCombatants #AmericanTerrorists #HivitesGetLit #ByePhoenicia @POTUS #QAnon #TheStorm https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/2018-amendments-manual-courts-martial-united-states/
2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial, United States | The White House
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including chapter 47 of title 10, United State

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/2018-amendments-manual-courts-martial-united-states/

In case you're confused who

applies to, #QAnon was kind enough to be more explicit:

+ FBI personnel removal
+ DOJ personnel removal
+ C_A personnel removal
+ State personnel removal
+ WH personnel removal
+ House personnel removal
+ Senate personnel removal

#ByePhoenicia
But don't worry #HangryHangryHivites, I hear @POTUS made GITMO all nice and pretty for you as you suffer through #ThePain your choices impose upon you. https://www.military.com/daily-news/2018/03/28/when-it-comes-guantanamo-trump-truly-builder-chief.html
When it Comes to Guantanamo, Trump is Truly the Builder in Chief
The Trump administration has more than $200 million in new construction teed up for Guantanamo this year and next.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2018/03/28/when-it-comes-guantanamo-trump-truly-builder-chief.html

For those of you who were not sworn to uphold our Constitution & are just #EnemyCombatant #AmericantTerrorists:
+ Chair/CEO/VP removal
+ MIL budget (largest in our history).
+ MIL presence around POTUS
+ 45,000 sealed indictments
Say hi to Huber for me! https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/23/trump-revives-private-prison-program-doj-obama-administration-end
US private prison program rebooted by Trump administration
Jeff Sessions gave the order to revive the justice department’s use of for-profit prisons, a sharply criticized industry that Obama had committed to phasing out

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/23/trump-revives-private-prison-program-doj-obama-administration-end

Nothing to see here... https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/31/turley-sessions-using-utah-federal-prosecutor-much-better-trump-2nd-special-counsel/
Turley: Sessions’ Using Utah Federal Prosecutor Much Better for Trump than 2nd Special Counsel
WASHINGTON, DC – Professor Jonathan Turley, a top national legal expert on government prosecutions, commented on Thursday about Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ decision to bring in U.S. Attorney John...

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/31/turley-sessions-using-utah-federal-prosecutor-much-better-trump-2nd-special-counsel/

#HivitesGetLit #ByePhoenicia #ItEndsNOW #TheGreatAwakening #WeThePeople #QAnon @POTUS #TheStorm #MAGA #MEGA #WWG1WGA #SayBraveThings
"I therefore determine that serious human rights abuse & corruption around the world constitute an unusual & extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, & economy of the United States, & I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat." @POTUS
For the newly awakening, this book may help. It translates Psychopathy into good person terms, & helps you see how serials abusers hijack our goodness & our love only to turn them against us. Learn to protect your self & your heart/mind:
#QAnon @POTUS http://www.amazon.com/dp/0425279995/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_3TDEBb6FK8H
Psychopath Free (Expanded Edition): Recovering from Emotionally Abusive Relationships With Narcis...
Psychopath Free (Expanded Edition): Recovering from Emotionally Abusive Relationships With Narcissists, Sociopaths, and Other Toxic People

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0425279995/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_3TDEBb6FK8H
What did I say? FAST! Updated sealed federal indictment count including cases filed in July 2018 with back up docs and links to pacer reports: #QAnon #TheGreatAwakening @POTUS #Pizzagate #Pedowood #Obamagate #EnemyCombatants #AmericanTerrorists #Hivites
#HivitesGetLit #ByePhoenicia #ItEndsNOW #TheGreatAwakening #WeThePeople #QAnon @POTUS #TheStorm #MAGA #MEGA #WWG1WGA #SayBraveThings

Logic, Critical Thinking, Discernment & EVIDENCE are the only way to successfully arrive at TRUTH in the age of ultimate deception.

#QAnon @POTUS #TheGreatAwakening #WWG1WGA #MindControl #MKUltra #MockingBirdMedia #FakeNews #HiviteTactics #ByePhoenicia http://www.amazon.com/dp/1623157102/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_hWDEBb11WV8KC
Mastering Logical Fallacies: The Definitive Guide to Flawless Rhetoric and Bulletproof Logic
Mastering Logical Fallacies: The Definitive Guide to Flawless Rhetoric and Bulletproof Logic

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1623157102/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_hWDEBb11WV8KC

EVERYONE CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH THEM!

But they are PHYSICALLY UNABLE to confess
"[Cause]
Define 'Subversion'.
The act of subverting : the state of being subverted; especially : a systematic attempt to overthrow or undermine a government or political system by persons working secretly from within?"
#QAnon Post 1926 Aug 19 2018 14:05:47EST
#ByePhoenicia @POTUS
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1008863874349662209

Back to the Egypt memory - he was trying to convince me that this "dream" was a past-life memory of he & I in Egypt as Pharaoh (him) and princess. This was to (1) cover up CRIMES that happened in the Cali dessert (2) Get me to buy into the cult instead of recognizing ABUSE.
It was also to reinforce the (false) belief/idea that I am somehow ROYAL (Pharaoh-to-be, specifically), and that he is KING & God on Earth (ergo I CANNOT disobey him & must do whatever he says). Again I say, CONVENIENT for them, no? This sure SERVES their purposes if you ask me.

Funny thing about memories vs dreams, though. Dreams fade; details disappear, a person can't recall a dream after 23yrs. But Traumatic Memories that present themselves in dreams, on the other hand, remain in-tact in splendid detail for decades until processed. So which is this?
Ding Ding Ding

Also, Roeper, the #Hivite Luciferian CIA #MKUltra school they sent me to, is based on a "Humanistic Philosophy" Hmmmm..... Maybe "Humanism" is just a euphemism for "Luciferian.
#QAnon @POTUS #TheGreatAwakening #byePhoenicia #HivitesGetLit https://twitter.com/therevealing924/status/1032283655006171137
You can follow @SaRaAshcraft.

Last edited:

John K

Established
Hi there !

are you Sarah?

Someone just asked me "Who are the #Hivites?" Ansewer: All of the terrorists in the entire world, including ISIS & Antifa, and every deep state ever, are part of an ancient Babylonian cult family who have dominated&ruled every civilization on earth since biblical times 6000+years
6.000 years? is not too much?

They claim they descend directly from the garden of Eden through Cain's line, &that Cain's parents were actually Lilith (the female 1/2 of God in Talmudic tradition) &a demon she made (aka the serpent or the devil). #Hivites #Phoenicia #FollowTheWhiteRabbit #Welcome2Wonderland
All this thing about Lilith reminds me Chilling Adventures of Sabrina . did you see the serie?
The serie shows that Lilith fall in love with Lucifer, but they had a sadomasoquiste relationship.

In order to show the things more creepy on the show, Lucifer wanted to get marry whith her daughter (Sabrina).
After sometime, Lilith wanted to liberate from her dysfunctional relation with Lucifer and she wanted to come back with Adam.
Also, she wanted to took the power of Lucifer and claim herself as queen of hell.

But, well, I don't know what hapenned a thousands of year before .. I don't know if Lilith was real or just a child book. And I don't even know what happened this weekend , because I didn't see the news. So, how can we be sure about all this stuffs? maybe is ALL a lie. Maybe this 13 bloodlines are based on LIES.

Mary, mother of Jesus is descended from Naomi through Kind David/Solomon. Thus, Jesus, like me, was born into a #Hivite family & was likely tortured & dissociated as a child just like I was. This practice has perpetuated itself in FAMILIES since Babylon. #Phoenicia #Hivites
1) was Sarah a real victim of mind control? how do we know that she is telling us the truth?
I understand that she accused Tom Hanks, but how can we know that this is truth?
2) I'm surprise about the idea of mind control techniques 2000 years ago. How this could be possible? they used drugs?

They use neuro-linguistic programming tactics and are often in positions of authority (addicted to seretonin, dopamine, and adrenalin) they are rude and uncaring, fake, and dishonest. LEARN HOW TO SPOT THEM, LEARN HOW TO STOP THEM. #Hivites #PhoeniciaisFalling #ItEndsNow #MAGA
is sarah a victim of Mk ultra? how did she get out from the programation?

Cain was the first murderer, and one of the #Hivite mantras is "Murder is death, death is murder" meaning that none of them die a natural death, everyone in the cult is murdered, because they aim to overturn & corrupt everything that is "natural" #PhoeniciaisFalling
Interested, if this is truth, they like to kill each other , for me it sounds really stupid, nobody want to die.
But, well, this remind me the blood sacriface that somes artist refers in their lyrics ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUHC9tYz8ik

This is to 'convert' Asenath from her #Hivite pagan occultist pedo rapist human sacrificing heritage so that she can marry Joseph. She and Joseph end up ruling over the Isrealites during the exile in Ancient Egypt. #Hivites #Phoenicia #FollowTheWhiteRabbit #Welcome2Wonderland
So , boths were rapist? Asenath and Joseph? It's hard to believe...Womans don't use to be rapist... this is more a male problem.

But this is all just part of the false narratives to make them seem superhuman & externally powerful & authoritative - the rituals and practices are nothing more than self hypnosis and mind control of people who were all tortured the same way I was as children. #Dissociation
I'm agree with the idea of self hypnosis. It's seems be crucial to understand the mind power.
They eat flesh and kill babies because it desecrates everything natural. They use blood for parabiosis to try and live forever, but "not dying" to them is not the same as living forever as we have come to understand it. Everything they do and say is SYMBOLIC #EsotericWidsom
It's creepy. But I found some scientific study about parabiosis and rejuvenation... could be truth.

In their eyes, This IS the Apocalypse as described in the biblical book of Revalations - Apocalypse = the uncovering of something hidden, a revealing of that which has been obscured. #Hivites #PhoeniciaisFalling #FollowTheWhiteRabbit #Welcome2Wonderland
what could it be? what is such obscured ??
For now, also seems to be very open...
They have infiltrated our government at all levels including the military, and they have been actively working to euthanize 90% of humanity. They are into epigentics and eugenics and illegal human experimentation (MKUltra anyone?) #ItEndsNow #PhoeniciaisFalling #Wonderland
georgia stones? well, the vaccines of covid 19 are comming out! so who knows?

Because they've not yet been identified as a single group, they have been able to pit humanity against itself with false dichotomies, identity politics (race baiting anyone?), appeals to authority and other fallacies that fuel tension and aggression among the masses. #Hivites.
Well, someone told me that the Illuminti's control both sides of the fight, in order to mantein the peace for the whole humanity.
But, I think they control both sides of the fight in order to take advantages for their selfs, and they don't care a fu*** about the humanity.
Also, I believe they worship to negative energy ( demons, satan or whatever you want to call them) and off course, they have psycological problems.

They do a self sacrifice and rebirth (resurrection) ritual. Once you complete it, you are "Born Again" in the awareness of the cult. From what I can tell, I believe that, to them, I've done this now by waking myself up from the mind control. #Hivites
mmm, what is that ritual? is the same ritual that Napoleon Bonaparte and Alesteir Crowley had made in the pyramid of Egypt?

Last edited:

Journeyman

Established
Very interesting, thanks for posting it.

This:

"Not dying" to them means everyone in the cult is murdered, no one dies a natural death. Living forever is in name only. The first death is when your body dies. The second death is the last time someone speaks your name. Whoever is most famous lives longest & is therefore God.
reminded me of a passage from Cathy Fox's blog:

The final ritual for the “rising” or consummation of the antichrist is 24th April 2020. I am guessing just after midnight, when the Queen Mother of Darkness for the past approximately 40 years will be beheaded and her last breath breathed in to capture the demonic spirits by her successor.
There were some interesting follow up tweets when I looked on her account but it looked like the thread roll had been deleted.

Someone just asked me "Who are the #Hivites?" Ansewer: All of the terrorists in the entire world, including ISIS & Antifa, and every deep state ever, are part of an ancient Babylonian cult family who have dominated&ruled every civilization on earth since biblical times 6000+years
I can get why someone would want to believe this. It's an attempt to make sense of the chaotic world that we live in... But it falls apart the moment you look at it with any degree of scrutiny.

What is Antifa? A name for a broad array of ideologies that share one thing in common; opposition to fascism, as a political ideology, in any form it takes, even if it's just in an embryonic form.

What is ISIS? A very specific group of militant Muslim fundamentalists, with its out set of doctrines and ideals.

More importantly, both these groups are diametrically opposed. ISIS wants a theocracy, where a very fundamentalist take on Islamic theology is enforced. Antifa sorts tend to be in support of LGBT people and against religious fundamentalism. Hell, anarchists have fought ISIS. If they are all playing for the same team, they are doing a pretty awful job.

You may also know the #Hivites by other names: freemasons, illuminati, Khazarian, Ashkenazi, Antifa, Isis, Mormon, Scientology, Roman catholic, Muslim brotherhood, CIA, monarchy, deep state, shadow government, luciferian, etc. They will never identify themselves as #Hivites
So my family (Roman Catholics) and some of my closest friends (Mormons) are #Hivites? Am I at risk because I'm a lapsed Catholic and that I hate the deep state? Or am I safe, since I'm an anarchist who's sympathetic to certain parts of Antifa?

Sunshine

Established
I can get why someone would want to believe this. It's an attempt to make sense of the chaotic world that we live in... But it falls apart the moment you look at it with any degree of scrutiny.

What is Antifa? A name for a broad array of ideologies that share one thing in common; opposition to fascism, as a political ideology, in any form it takes, even if it's just in an embryonic form.

What is ISIS? A very specific group of militant Muslim fundamentalists, with its out set of doctrines and ideals.

More importantly, both these groups are diametrically opposed. ISIS wants a theocracy, where a very fundamentalist take on Islamic theology is enforced. Antifa sorts tend to be in support of LGBT people and against religious fundamentalism. Hell, anarchists have fought ISIS. If they are all playing for the same team, they are doing a pretty awful job.

So my family (Roman Catholics) and some of my closest friends (Mormons) are #Hivites? Am I at risk because I'm a lapsed Catholic and that I hate the deep state? Or am I safe, since I'm an anarchist who's sympathetic to certain parts of Antifa?
The time line is messed up, too. It mentions Noah and his wife following after Joseph/Joshua, etc. Tsk, tsk, so sloppy.

Journeyman

Established

There's an ongoing debate over whether Antifa is 'an idea' as Joe Biden put it. There are some who believe it's more co-ordinated, but even without going down that rabbit hole there's at least a discussion to be had.

I think the argument for a single source of control for separate seeming groups is that Antifa and ISIS are both simply tools used to elicit a desired response. If one wishes to bring order out of chaos, first one must have chaos. At the lowest level the operators may believe in the cause, higher up they're perhaps being used by people with different motives.

It could also be said that far from being diametrically opposed, each group wants to overthrow the existing power structure. Some take that further and then wish to impose their own system on others. To be honest some of the people within Antifa scare me for exactly the same reasons that far right extremists do. If you go far enough on the political spectrum on either side you ultimately reach the same point. Hitler or Stalin are equally unacceptable to me, because each of them espouse the same 'ends justify the means' thinking in service of their particular ideology.

I took Sarah's quote to be directed at those that have infiltrated the RC Church or Mormon religion rather than all Catholics, Mormons etc.

I think both Sarah's post and your response shows the inadequacies of twitter for dealing with complex subjects. There are good people attracted to Antifa for good reasons, because they want to fight injustice and stand up for the oppressed. There are also people within those groups who are attracted to the idea of violence. The Churches likewise have many people who want fellowship and to worship God together, but there are clearly wolves amidst the sheep as recent disclosures of sex abuse scandals made clear.

John kn

Rookie
They use neuro-linguistic programming tactics and are often in positions of authority (addicted to seretonin, dopamine, and adrenalin) they are rude and uncaring, fake, and dishonest. LEARN HOW TO SPOT THEM, LEARN HOW TO STOP THEM. #Hivites #PhoeniciaisFalling #ItEndsNow #MAGA
Can you explain more?

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that you are okay now.

Cain was the first murderer, and one of the #Hivite mantras is "Murder is death, death is murder" meaning that none of them die a natural death, everyone in the cult is murdered, because they aim to overturn & corrupt everything that is "natural" #PhoeniciaisFalling
This is so creapy... why they want to stay in the cult??? It doesn't make any sense to me.

Their aim is to achieve "the great work" (ie: NWO, one world gov't under "benevolent despotism") - which would only serve THEM in seizing total control of humanity, normalizing p***philia &ritual human sacrifice, &depopulating Earth through mass extermination of humanity (90%)
I don't think they gonna make it. We are more powerfull.

They play humanity and culture like an alternate reality game (ARG anyone?) and it's ALWAYS a "choose your own adventure" game, where free will reigns supreme & they let you make your own choices (even though heavily influenced by post-hypnotic suggestion) #MindControl #Hivites
I don't now how effective is hypnosis in a long-term. How did you end with the mind control?

They goad the masses into killing each other, and they are happy when people die. They want only enough people alive to serve them. When the population grows too large, the people rise up and oppose them, and their constructed civilization falls (Babylon, Egypt, #Phoenicia etc)
The only people whon can be happy after kill or don't feel anything, are psychopath narcissist or sociopaths. Maybe after the child trauma, they generated in their minds a psychopath narcissist personality...

can you explain more? about parabiosis?

Here's a #Hivite doozy of a lie: G.O.D. = Guild of Doom. One head at the top of the pyramid is God (most powerful hivite aka most awful person of them all who's done any and everything to gain that position) 12 other heads at "the table" then on down the pyramid from there.
So for you in the top of the pyramid there is someone who control all the Hivites. But this person or entity in the top of the pytamid is human? or extra-terrestial?

Do you have any proof about the Hivite? some document? something?

Last edited:

Vmort

Star
CERN IS THE MAIN THREAT -- FIONA BARNETT QUOTE BEE HIVE SYMBOLISM.
OCTOGON -- BEE HIVE CELLS.

OCTOGON - HIVITES

Taken from FIONA BARNETT EYES WIDE OPEN" COVID IS a distraction.

Someone asked me via social media, ‘Do you have a sense of the End Game?’

Yes, I do. The CERN large hadron collider in Switzerland is not about finding the hicks boson. CERN is a massive Stargate built on Tesla technology. CERN is powered by a quantum computer, the same type of computer that runs Google and NASA. Quantum computers are an advanced form of clairvoyance that make computations inter-dimensionally. Scientists punch math and physics problems into the quantum computer which are then processed by
inter-dimensional ‘entities’, aka AI (Artificial Intelligence). Elon Musk (MIT, 2014) said: With artificial intelligence we are summoning the demon. You know all those stories where there’s the guy with the pentagram and the holy water and he’s like… yeah he’s sure he can control the demon… doesn’t work out.

Gordie Rose (D-Wave quantum computers and Kindred AI) clarified: The things that that we are summoning into the world now are not demons, not evil, but more like the Lovecraftian Great Old Ones. They are entities not necessarily going to be aligned with what we want. CERN’s Director for Research and Scientific Computing, Sergio Bertolucci, said the hadron collider could open otherworldly doors to another dimension, allowing something to emerge from it.470 Outside CERN headquarters sits an ancient statue to Shiva, the goddess of destruction. The Roman form of Shiva is Apollyon. CERN is partially situated in a French town named Saint-Genis-Pouilly. Pouilly is Latin for Appolliacum, aka Apollyon, aka Apollo. CERN is built on the site of a Roman temple to Apollo, and over a traditional gateway to the abyss.

Revelation 9 says:
And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. . . And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
. . And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

The Bible describes the end game in detail. Further information is found in books
suppressed by the Synagogue of Satan: Enoch, Jasher and Jubilees. Jesus shared a relevant
parable:

And when the King came in to see the guests, he saw there a man who was not wearing a wedding garment, and he said to him, ‘Friend, how did you enter here without a wedding garment?’ The intruder was speechless. Then the King said to the servants, ‘Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

This parable refers to a celestial marriage feast attended exclusively by guests dressed in appropriate attire, that is, who gained immortality and new bodies through belief in Jesus Christ. The improperly ‘dressed’ intruder tried to attain immortality another way, via transhumanism technology. I deduce he used Stargate technology (CERN) to pierce the veil that separates this time-space dimension from Heaven. Years ago, the television news reported that scientists had isolated the gene which turns off death. The Bible warns of accepting the ‘mark’ injected in our right hand or in forehead. The Greek meaning of the word ‘mark’ relates to the venomous bite of a serpent.
The mark is the ultimate vaccination, a synthesis of animal and Nephilim (serpent, fallen angel, ‘alien’) DNA that will alter human DNA, turn off the death gene, and seal a hellish fate. Hence Revelation describes people who seek death but are unable to die. The current vaccinations contain human and animal products and have been used to condition society to accept the hive mind horror to come.
CERN is designed to pierce the veil that separates this time-space dimension from others, including Heaven and Hell. CERN is the Luciferian end game that pulls together all Nazi and JASON technology. Dulce, Pine Gap and other underground facilities are preparing technology for Armageddon in which they plan to storm Heaven and battle Christ Himself. The Gateway Process provided a peek behind the celestial curtains, while CERN is designed to completely tear the veil and release the demonic hordes. A real-life Star Wars is coming, and everyone will be forced to pick a side.

469 Gordie Rose (June 2017). ‘Super-Intelligent Aliens are Coming to Earth.’ TechVancouver conference.
470 Lewis Page (2009). 'Something may come through' dimensional 'doors' at LHC. The Register, 6 Nov.
471 Robert Bridge (2015). 10 mind-blowing facts about the CERN Large Collider you need to know. Russia
Today, 31 Aug.

Shiva in CERn
Visit the whole article
Hinduism: The "Hiranyagarbha", meaning "golden fetus", or "golden belly". floated in the void, before separating into two halves: the Dayus (the sky) and Prithvi (the earth). Giving birth to the universe, whose sun traversed the "Shiva-lingam" which is made up of three floors: - Which demarcates by "Brahma-Pheetha" the base of the trimurti the Indian triad of solar gods From his name the god " Brahma "represents the dawn, - the first spark of life Coming out of its mother, the" Brahma-Peetha "touches the earth. Its light will join the "Yoni" the representative "vagina" (to associate) of the universe. Whose earth (the mother) revolves around the sun (the son), for a year and even more when the sun is that of the galaxy, a level represented by "Vishnu-Pheeta". The light will eventually run out and return to its starting point. Destroying all lives, absorbing it "Shiva" will join light and matter. black, restoring nothingness, the cosmic egg ,. coming out in front of the other two gods, from a column of light (similar to the pillar, to support with the ground, the canvas (the sky)) at the level of "Shiva-Peetha".

Phoenicia symbolism
Безымянный_081137.jpegБезымянный_081317.jpegБезымянный_081360.jpegБезымянный_089339.jpegБезымянный_089404.jpegБезымянный_089423.jpeg
0.jpeg001.jpeg01.jpeg014.jpeg

Last edited:

Sibi

Star
I believe the Hivites may be part of the "mixed multitude" that accompanied the Jews on their exodus from Egypt. Those in that group were not Jews. When the angels "fell" they taught the Egyptians evil black magic. Perhaps they were part of the group and their evil bloodline still survives.

Exodus 12-38
And a mixed multitude also went up with them, along with great droves of livestock, both flocks and herds.​
They are translated into mixed multitude, as rabble, non-Israelites from foreign nation, and other people.
They are the ones who demanded meat instead of eating the miraculous manna.

Numbers 11:4
And the mixt multitude that was among them fell a lusting: and the children of Israel also wept again, and said, Who shall give us flesh to eat?

They are the ones that convinced the Jews to worship the golden calf.

Deuteronomy 9:7–29
Now when the people saw that Moses was delayed in coming down from the mountain, they gathered around Aaron and said, “Come, make us gods who will go before us. As for this Moses who brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we do not know what has happened to him!”​

On this website, there is an article called WHEN THE FAT SHEEP ARE THE MIXED MULTITUDE.

According to the rabbi, the little people who Ezekiel describes as ‘sheep’ are no longer getting along nor are they content warning that the flock of Israel is now being ruled by an evil subset of the Jewish people known as the Erev Rav (Mixed Multitude), an unknown group of people who many believe has seized the positions of power in Israel today.​

“The fat animals – the Erev Rav gangsters who rule the land – have embraced the globalist plan to control resources, create shortages, and destroy people’s ability to make ends meet” Rabbi Weissman rails. “They force people out of work, force businesses into bankruptcy, impose massive fines for breathing normally, raise taxes, even more, give a raise to their cronies, then sneer that it’s all for our own good. They surveil us, spy on us, rob us of our liberty, turn us into lab rats, and wage psychological warfare on us to keep us in line.”​
He then blasted the ‘green passport’ system as a type of government-instituted ultimatum offering its citizens to die by choosing either a “bioweapon” or “political, economic, and social strangulation.”​

Last edited:

Sibi

Star
Also, you can spot a #Hivite pretty easily. They usually have ancient symbols tattooed on their bodies, especially Phoenician & Egyptian symbols, or runic & viking symbols, anything ancient & esoteric is what they cling to #Hivites Know how2 spot them them, know how2 stop them

So all of these monarchies and evildoers and terrorist are all one group: #Hivites. They hide in EVERYTHING and their goal is to corrupt and destroy everything and anything natural. They model themselves after Bee/Hive themes, they have queens and drones and workers. #Phoenicia

Some additional thoughts: they use symbols like the butterfly to denote Monarch MK ultra programming. They use cats to denote Beta sex slave mk ultra programming. They call themselves Lions, Snakes, and reptiles. They worship will and intellect above all and are Godless. #Hivites
Beyonce, Ruby Rose, Elisa Dushku, Hailey Baldwin, Avril Lavigne, Ariana Grande, Rhianna, Hayden Panettiere

Grimes- runes, crescent moon, others

Runes - Grimes, Snooki, Elsa Pataky

Sibi

Star
Miley, Kristen Stewart, Grimes, Kylie Jenner, Hailey Baldwin, Rhianna, Miley x 2, Anne Marie

Cara Delavigne - Her parents are both from prominent upper-class families, with her ancestors including Viscounts (Greenwood), Baronets (Hulton, Faudel-Phillips), Majors and Lord Mayors of London

Sibi

Star
Frances Bean Cobain, Ellie Gouilding, Sky Ferriara, Rumer Willis x 2, Jaimie King, Olivia Wilde, Chloe Moretz

Asia Argento

Sibi

Star
Paris Jackson - This red henna-like design on Paris Jackson’s upper right arm is actually a Voduo symbol. Each spirit in Haitian Voduo, called a “loa” or “lwa,” has its own “veve” which is a drawing that is traced out on floor using powder during a ritual.

Ariana Grande - "Lumos" Harry Potter spell to bring light.

Bees
Kelly Osbourne, Ariana Grande

Rhianna, Amy Winehouse, Keke Palmer, Marissa Tomei,

Jamie King, Noah Cyrus, Cardi B, Kesha

Sibi

Star
Stars - Ruby Rose x 2, Rhianna x 2, Zoe Saldana, Rumer Willis, Lea Michelle, Francis Bean Cobain x 2, Amy McDonald, Billie Piper, Hailey Baldwin, Ashley Tisdale, Ashlee Simpson, Pixie Geldof x 2, Lindsay Lohan, Jodie Marsh, Lena Headey x 2, Gisele Bundchen, Kelly Osbourne, Zoe Kravitz, Heidi Klum, Avril Lavigne

Sibi

Star
Lindsay Lohan x 4, Jodie Marsh, Lena Headey x 2, Gisele Bundchen, Kelly Osbourne, Zoe Kravitz, Heidi Klum

Avril Lavigne

Sibi

Star
Circles - Pink, Sia, Gillian Anderson, Asia Argento, Jackie Cruz

Sophie Turner

Florence Welch