SARA RUTH ASHCRAFT SPEAKS ABOUT SATANISTS HIVITES

Vmort

Star
EXPLOITATION OF LOVE: REWARDS AS CONDITIONAL TOOL 3
You are wasting your life if you really believe Hivites give you something. They give you only what fits them. They didn’t care about you at all. Stop daydreaming and abusing yourself.

Maldarker

Star
HIVITES USE INVISIBLE GASES!
Death of birds and insects speaks for itself. Hivites poison everything.
Stop daydreaming about "normal life" you never had! Be cause your Hivites masters are mindless cannibals.
do they have dna of neph/reph aka the giants of OT

Vmort

Star
FORMER BALCK LIVES MATTER EXPOSES DEMOCRATS AND MORE
Summary:
The left is going against the right. It is a huge civil war that has been planned out!
We have to put our differences right now - They (Hivites -editor) basically want you to fight for war that is being started on American turf very very soon. You have to choose a side. Don't set yourself up to get slaughtered. This is all a big set up, the biggest propaganda that is happening right now.
Even if you don’t believe in politics but if you believe these “black” and “white” movements are legit, you have a lot of growing to do.
The Democrating party uses black people, my people. This is all to get as many numbers as they can on their side to fight the civil war they all have been prepared for.
What I am trying to get the black people to understand and this is critical: the movement has been compromised!
Don't let these evil people mislead you: There is no real black movement!
I am speaking to my people: you are setting yourself up to get slaughtered. You need to become armed and to become aware now what is going on within a system.
There are hidden powers who are controlling your narrative and they brainwash you to feel a certain way about a system, about white people, about every race and about yourselves.
Like it said it is not about black people.
I am focusing right now on the black leaders. A lot of black leaders are leading us to our demise, they have us doing the dirty work. They force us to do dirty work for them and they are playing us emotionally creating a mess talking about how racist and neo nazi far right guys are because they need all the help they can get.
Basically they feed our emotions, trying to get us involved in things we don't want to be involved in, trying to believe in things we are not familiar with and pushing us to be more left and democratic.
My people, don't get involved in something that has nothing to do with you! The people on the left want you to do their dirty work and get slaughtered!
This is all to get as many numbers as they can on their side to fight the civil war they all have been prepared for.
We have to put race stands to the side right now. For black people you have to understand that people on the left are using us. The Democrating party uses black people with Antifa. The media doesn't tell people about this group. Look for Antifa - it is a terrorist group. It is a militant group of Antifashist this is what they said. This group has been paid by younger Rothshilds, the Clintos and the Soros.
I am getting the information as I get it.
One of the goals is to take guns away from people on the far right.The people on the left are pushing gun laws.
November 4 2017 is when Antifa said the war was about to begin. And it is already here with this whole LAs Vegas they attacked the music show or whatever.
That was a direct hit from the left party to the right.
“Black Lives Matter” (BLM next) is not even a real black organization, it never was.
If you have any kind of brain you know BLM is endorsed by Soros and Clinton family.
If you have any kind of brain you know these people don't give a damn about you and black people. They are exploiting the black to make money out of you. The simple fact that BLM always was promoted and paid for by Soros and Clinton.
They are using your emotions and whatever has happened to you they are using that against you, so you can join these evil demonic people to help fight people on the far right.
Take this information, run with this information. Do your own research because there may be something I am not saying right.
I want everyone to understand: our differences are not important right now!
I am pro black. IT DOESN'T MATTER RIGHT NOW!
What is going on right now is so much bigger than the race issue.
Which side do you have to choose?
THE SMART SIDE!
Strategically learn how to move.They are coming after you, white, black, mexican. They are coming after all of US. You got to arm yourself.
Good luck.

Transcript:
I just say: around a time probably the end of 2015 somewhere probably to 2016 I began to notice infiltrators coming into the movement.They have been there for a long time but I actually started to see them, they are making fake pages and these fake people are part of black movement (whatever you want to call it).
Basically they feed our emotions, trying to get us involved in things we don't want to be involved in, trying to believe in things we are not familiar with and pushing us to be more left and democratic.
Even if you aren't revolutionary and you aren't even supposed to believe in politics but for people who believe these black and white movements are legit, you have a lot of growing to do.
I will say it again: You have a lot of growing to do.
What I am trying to get the black to understand and this is critical: the movement has been compromised!
I am concentrating right now on black leaders. A lot of black leaders are leading us to our demise, they have us doing the dirty work. They force us to do dirty work for them and they are playing us emotionally creating a mess talking about how racist and neo nazi far right guys are because they need all the help they can get.
We talk about far left: they are getting gays, people of other cultures, black people, anybody who doesn't like Donald Trump.
They basically want you to fight for war that is being started on American turf very very soon and they want us to be a part of their side.
“Black Lives Matter” (BLM next) is not even a real black organization, it never was. I actually feel bad that I kept that information for so long.
This one wasn't getting me anywhere but now things are going to hit the fan.
If you have any kind of brain you know BLM is endorsed by Soros and Clinton family.
If you have any kind of brain you know these people don't give a damn about you and black people. They are exploiting the black to make money out of you.
They are using your emotions and whatever has happened to you they are using that against you, so you can join these evil demonic people to help fight people on the far right.
Not just the far right. I want to make this simple:
The left is going against the right. It is a huge civil war that has been planned out!
It is happening right now and what they want is to choose a side continuously or subconsciously.
A lot of these white people have already chosen their side.
I am speaking to my people: you are setting yourself up to get slaughtered. You need to become armed and to become aware now what is going on within a system.
There are hidden powers who are controlling your narrative and they brainwash you to feel a certain way about a system, about white people, about every race and about yourselves.
Like it said it is not about black people. Don't let these evil people mislead you:
There is no real black movement!
If you claim “it is BLM” you are really sad! Because the simple fact that BLM always was promoted and paid for by Soros and Clinton.
These people, who never give a damn about you! All of a sudden they care about black men and support black rights.
This is all to get as many numbers as they can on their side to fight the civil war they all have been prepared for.
You have to choose a side. Don't set yourself up to get slaughtered. This is all a big set up, the biggest propaganda that is happening right now.
We have to put race stands to the side right now. For balk people you have to understand that people on the left are using us. The Democrating party uses black people with Antifa. The media doesn't tell people about this group.
Look for Antifa - it is a terrorist group. It is a militant group of Antifashist this is what they said. This group has been paid by younger Rothshilds, the Clintos and the Soros.
One of the goals is to take guns away from people on the far right.The people on the left are pushing gun laws.
I am not reacting to the feeling right now. I am getting the information as I get it.
November 4 2017 is when Antifa said the war was about to begin. And it is already here with this whole LAs Vegas they attacked the music show or whatever.
That was a direct hit from the left party to the right.
My people don't get involved in something that has nothing to do with you! The people on the left want you to do their dirty work and get slaughtered!
Take this information, run with this information. Do your own research because there may be something I am not saying right.
I want everyone to understand: our differences are not important right now!
I am pro black. IT DOESN'T MATTER RIGHT NOW!
What is going on right now is so much bigger than the race issue.
Which side do you have to choose?
THE SMART SIDE!
I don't come with a herd led by Soros. You have to be strategic in your movements.
Be whatever you want to be, just be strategic in your movements.
You black people are still running around talking about nonsense like celebrities. They endorsed because they know the best way to get niggros are through the entertainment. They going to use you, nigga and they want you to be emotionally attached to their little movements: Antifa bla-blah.
They get your head blown off!
Strategically learn how to move. Running around with RBG shirts, talking about "America to hell". What part of strategy is that?!
They are coming after you, white, black, mexican. They are coming after all of US. You got to arm yourself.
Good luck.

Last edited:

Vmort

Star
WARNING! RUSSIAN AND ALL SLAVIC ARMY ARE GENOCIDE MK DELTA FACTORIES
All Russian (and all those slavic countries) militaries are genetic trash for Hivite's dirty work. They are the parasites that need to be removed with Hivites master of theirs because their brains are defective.
They need to be
1 - Find out the information

2 - Die and experiments. Because deviants like them are useless for something else.

THE SYSTEM

1 - Hivites secretely ruled all those secret military bases

2 - Genetic trash doing the dirty work

All USSR wars are MK ULTRA selection and trafficking operations.
Their "help" is to destroy their rulers and take the kids.

I am a survivor of MK DELTA programming at Deep Underground Bases led by Russian Airborne Forces. They don't hide it: Blue Berets, Winged Infantry, Troops of Uncle Vasya, Angels of Death.

Take a look at emblem
Blue - MK DELTA waves, anal r*pe, anal torture
Berets - Electroshock and pin head torture
Wings- dissociation
Golden - urine torture and drug abuse
Fire - fire torture and drug abuse
Bomb - They bombed kids in front of me
Cross- Death level of programming- Gamma
Oak leaves - Aryan ancestry kids

VOW OF SILENCE HAVE BROKEN!
I can now speak about things they forced us to participate in to take their vow of silence.
Adrenochrome bath by all my kindergarten groups. Ear, nose, eyes torture by adrenochrome.
1 Gamma Trauma core.jpg2 Activation.jpegAnchor Gamma Level 2.jpgAnchor Gamma Level.jpgAnchor Sea training.jpgGreat_emblem_of_the_Russian_Airborne_Troops.svg.pngGreen Beret.jpgMK DELTA Medician training Death level.jpgMK DELTA Medician training.jpgVow os Silence Kids hunting.jpg
Berets - electroshock and pin head torture
Glasgow smile - the knife represents
Snuff movies - red star of pentagram
Bestiality movies
Drug abuse
Bone torture: drug abuse
Blue - MK DELTA waves, anal r*pe, anal torture
Smells torture

Wings- dissocation
Knife tortures in anal, vagina and hot knives
Kids hunting parties
Cannibalism
I saw many kids have been skinning alive to create these skeletons visions traumas. There was a time in my youth when I saw only living skeletons instead of people. X Rays vision.
Experimentations with healthy people and kids to destroy the genome. Hivites come and make kids disabled for life by broking the atlas and the rest of their "free" medicines. Inside I wanted to scream at their idiotic parents who let Hivite come to their kids.
All those have been masked as viruses and epidemias. If you support this you are an idiot.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is vow-os-silence-kids-hunting.jpg
For Hivites in USSR and Israel MK DELTA, me and my group were forced:
-- Traffick kids from Afghanistan and Palestine
-- to kill dark skinned kids from Afghanistan and Palestine for Israel by Merhaba tanks in Palestinian lands.
-- to kill dark skinned kids from Afghanistan and Palestine for Israel by Threshing machines. We were lacking boots and their meat and blood were at our feet. They drugged us and made us think we were having fun in Black sea on catamarans.
-- Rangers to guard Hivite's kid hunting parties.
Elk head - kids heads they have taken to be hung on the walls at their queens mansions. One Hivite red haired deviant liked to make healthy kids disabled.
Fish- kids penises on their walls.
Genocide of ingenious people in the reservations and National parks. Elk Island National Park in Canada specifically. Trudeax family members are all in it.
We all got scopolamine and devil' breath after it.
I am the voice of the voiceless.

Vmort

Star
MK ULTRA HANDLERS AND ASSOCIATES (RUSSIA)
I have my superspy data and information about my personal experience about MK ULTRA handlers and these pshychopats.

1 - 9 degree of Scottish right. Master chosen on the Nine. (Мастер избранник девяти). MK DELTA programmer. Part of Trance Formative lodge. Part of Russian masonic lodge which symbol is a black cat on golden chain on oak tree.

My father figure in MK ULTRA primal bound- he faked my father for me. p***phile. He hates women, he is a rapist and he used incest story to traumatize MK ULTRA victims.
Shishkin Vladimir Dmitrievich. RU Шишкин Владимир Дмитриевич
Faked grave stone 09 04 1985 - 13 12 2013 at Dolgoprudnenskoe graveyard. Долгопрудненское кладбище.
Faked his death to trigger suicidal programming.
Cat mason from a book: Жан-Марк Сибар и Серж Ван Хаш,
"Блистательные коты, 33 градуса ДПШУ", Франция, 2017.
Русский перевод: Достопочтенная Ложа «Астрея» №6032, ВВФ, г. Санкт-Петербург, 2018
Cat mason 9 degree.jpgFreemasons_structure.jpgМастер избранник Девяти.jpgНет участка Шишкин Владимир Дмитриевич.jpg

2 Anna. Anechka - Анечка
Без имени-2.jpgБез имени-1.jpg
She pretended to be me for my father she stole all my gifts from my father. She lived in district NORTH Medvedkovo
She is bombarding now victims messages with her death to trigger suicidal programming. She is alive and well. She liked to stick needles in kid's left eyes.

Last edited:

Vmort

Star
EXPLOITATION OF LOVE: FEAR FOR LOVED ONE 6
You help you loved ones this way:
1 Feel the love in your heart chackra that person gives to you
2 Sent the Ether to thrid eye
3 Ask for health. Ask For Freedom. Ask for Justice
4 Say Thank you!

WARNING! OFFICIALS! DEATH PENALTY FOR INNOCENT! 2
Hivites state system uses death penalty to kill MK ULTRA victims or witnesses of their crimes. If you support this you are let them to kill you. Hivites get away with anything.