Sandy Hook Slipup (thx, Megyn Kelly!)

polymoog

Superstar
yet another piece of evidence showing sandy hook to be a hoax.
by the way, this book is a free download for anyone. i have a physical copy.

The hyped interview of Alex Jones by Megyn Kelly took an entirely unexpected turn when a Sandy Hook parent confirmed that the book, Nobody Died At Sandy Hook: It was a FEMA Drill to Promote Gun Control, had it right. The revelation took place when Kelly featured Neil Heslin, who claims to have lost a son in the shooting (8:00–8:45).

“I lost my son. I buried my son. I held my son with a bullet hole through his head.”

Megyn didn’t know enough to realize that holding his son in his arms could not have happened, as chief medical examiner H. Wayne Carver II explained during a press conference on 14 December 2012.

“We did not bring the bodies and families into contact; we took pictures of them, of their facial features. It’s easier on the families when you do that. We felt it would be better to do it this way. You can control the situation depending on your photographer, and I have very good photographers. There is a time and place for up close and personal in the grieving process but to accomplish this we felt it would be best to do it this way.”

Since Carver reported that the parents were not brought into contact with their dead children, while Heslin claims to have held his son in his arms at the scene, they cannot both be telling the truth. In fact, there is overwhelming proof that both are lying.

NBC perpetrated a hoax on the American public, not recognizing that Heslin had gone “off script”! The 26 surviving families have split between $27 million to $130 million in donations from sympathetic but gullible Americans taken in by the charade.

Softcover, 455 pages, 280 photos (including 50 of the Lanza home being furnished and 50 of the school being refurbished).

Available in B&W ($20) and in COLOR ($30). Autograph and inscription available.

A dozen experts on Sandy Hook, including six (current or retired) college professors, have proven (among many other crucial points):

• that the school was closed by 2008 to avoid upgrading to comply with ADA requirements;
  • that it was a two-day FEMA drill on 13-14 December 2012, where we even have the manual;
  • that photographs were staged to create the false impression that an evacuation had taken place;
  • that the official report fails to tie the alleged shooter to his victims or the weapons he had used;
  • that the school board received $50 million for a new K-4 school, when the average cost is only $7 million;
  • that they furnished an empty house to serve as the shooter’s home and refurbished the school to serve as the stage

Amazon.com banned the 1st edition of this book because it was too explosive, but we have been able to publish the 2nd edition at Moon Rock Books.

Aero

Superstar
Right these events are heavily orchestrated, just not in the way most conspiracy theorists think. Like it's not a "stage" where everyone is actors. It's more like a projection, from multiple different sources. So when you look at the projection at certain angles viewpoints become distorted. The story doesn't line up like most stories do. And it only serves the Agenda. To divide people, make them emotionally upset and traumatize each other.

polymoog

Superstar
you people dont believe it was a hoax and a false flag? it was the first one in a long line of false flag hoaxes.
willieJJ: the false flag was to take away the guns of the people. same with: orlando pulse night club hoax, san bernardino, boston bombing, virginia reporter shooting, manchester... (im missing a bunch more).
at least i know what i have to focus on in here.

fine... watch this:

williejonesjr

Veteran
you people dont believe it was a hoax and a false flag? it was the first one in a long line of false flag hoaxes.
willieJJ: the false flag was to take away the guns of the people. same with: orlando pulse night club hoax, san bernardino, boston bombing, virginia reporter shooting, manchester... (im missing a bunch more).
at least i know what i have to focus on in here.

fine... watch this:

See, I always get the 2 terms confused.
Another great video. The stuff I'd watched previously only scratched the surface.

Sorry, had to pause.
I've never heard of the Rick Thorns or the Skuba characters.
This is a really good doc.

Edit. I remember Ryan being reported- having a girlfriend and a roommate. That was the first report. I remember, then the narrative changed.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
Ugh... I didn't say that.

But there's false flags and then there's completely staged events and what u are proposing - a school closed for years being propped and used etc - requires way too many people to be in on it and keep their mouths closed about it.

Ugh... I didn't say that.

But there's false flags and then there's completely staged events and what u are proposing - a school closed for years being propped and used etc - requires way too many people to be in on it and keep their mouths closed about it.
This is the part that I can't get my head around either. I haven't gone through the posts in this thread yet, but I followed alot of the research when it came out - JamesFetzer, Wolfgang Halbig, and other videos ...Sophia Smallstorm did a presentation that was rather convincing. But I can't get over the enormity of the coverup. Has anyone addressed that? Maybe the people are quiet about it because they are either hypnotized, or threatened or paid off big time... I would be interested to hear what the researchers have to say as I don't recall hearing anything about that point before.

williejonesjr

Veteran
This is the part that I can't get my head around either. I haven't gone through the posts in this thread yet, but I followed alot of the research when it came out - JamesFetzer, Wolfgang Halbig, and other videos ...Sophia Smallstorm did a presentation that was rather convincing. But I can't get over the enormity of the coverup. Has anyone addressed that? Maybe the people are quiet about it because they are either hypnotized, or threatened or paid off big time... I would be interested to hear what the researchers have to say as I don't recall hearing anything about that point before.
The video up there states the families got upwards of millions of dollars and now set annual fundraising goals of around $500,000.

Edit. Numbers

Last edited:

marcecar10

Established
To stage an entire shooting, it's way too hard. Even for a so called global elite. It's like saying an entire battle in Syria, it requires too many actors, staging, money, etc.

Aero

Superstar
There's serious flaws in every conspiracy theory. And they typically don't listen to counter arguments. For example this idea that the government wanted to take guns. That *never* happened. And there hasn't been a major school shooting in awhile. The government loves guns, they love the gun lobby. Why the hell would they try to shut that down? It defies the most basic logic.

These things are just exercises in trauma based mind control.

There's serious flaws in every conspiracy theory. And they typically don't listen to counter arguments. For example this idea that the government wanted to take guns. That *never* happened. And there hasn't been a major school shooting in awhile. The government loves guns, they love the gun lobby. Why the hell would they try to shut that down? It defies the most basic logic.

These things are just exercises in trauma based mind control.
True. After all the false flags, gun sales went up.

Aero

Superstar
True. After all the false flags, gun sales went up.
Exactly people bought everything. Guns, ammo, scopes, knives, silencers (why are those legal?). And they did it strictly as a response to these type of events. You know? The hysteria of it all.

Taking guns away will literally be the last thing the government does. They want violent crime. They want hysteria and trauma. They want to feed the prison industry. The entire U.S is in the throws off a massive opiate epidemic. But you still has AG Jeff Sessions wanting to throw more people in these Jails. What could possibly go wrong? Nice pick Trump!

justjess

Superstar
Just reading back over the original post..

The guy said he held his son with a bullet hole in his head.

He didn't say when or where. This could have presumably been at the funeral home.

Is there a more specific statement or is this all we have to run with?

TMT

Star
Actually the real agenda behind this is, they purposefully put out misinformation to conspiracy theorists, who of course ran with it fully, and is now being used to discredit real conspiracies (9/11 CIA drug connections etc) just like Pizzagate.

Actually the real agenda behind this is, they purposefully put out misinformation to conspiracy theorists, who of course ran with it fully, and is now being used to discredit real conspiracies (9/11 CIA drug connections etc) just like Pizzagate.
hmmm.... what's the misinformation they are putting out though? You mean all these flase flags are the misinformation?