Sam Smith. Gay man to non binary.

minnie82

Superstar
That is just sick..any parent who is alright with bringing their children to something like this and still alright with it after seeing what he's doing, should not even have kids! They have no idea how to raise them. These poor children are being indoctrinated left right and center. This is plain out abuse :mad:
I didn't have kids ,but if i have one,didn't brought them to this guy concert

That would definitely be best. It's crazy how parents will actually be alright with this. Back maybe 30 years or so ago, parents would probably back out, immediately. Now, it's just accepted.
Parents gave been brainwashed to think being against taking your kids to this concert is bigotry. That they are good parents for exposing their kids to this. To many people who have kids are sheep. Who can't think for themselves. Or are to afraid to be see as ones who do wrong think.

minnie82

Superstar
Parents gave been brainwashed to think being against taking your kids to this concert is bigotry. That they are good parents for exposing their kids to this. To many people who have kids are sheep. Who can't think for themselves. Or are to afraid to be see as ones who do wrong think.
That's not bigotry ,that's sanity

It's sad it's come to that. So many of these buzzwords are thrown around for censorship. It should never be considered bigotry if they don't want to subject their kids to something so impure. And I agree alot of them are pressured because they will feel they aren't thinking as they should.

I was going to put his latest video in the LGBT thread but i think this guy needs his own thread.

A gay man with terrible music but of late he has become well demonic. Endorsing sexual perversions in music videos and well just unhealthy lifestyles.
View attachment 84068View attachment 84072
This is Sam Smith the gay man. music is normal pop music. Nothing special but classic pop music for the masses.

Now for Sam smith the they/them
View attachment 84069View attachment 84073

Now for his latest music video. Now remember this is a man who is a pop artist. whose music is for ''all ages''

Below are some screen shots
View attachment 84076View attachment 84078View attachment 84079

Its full of gender bending, men dressed as women, women dressed androgynous, but most of all sexual perversion. Mostly it reminds me of Lady Gagas style, especially Alejandro. Same style costumes, and sets later in the video.

He also has another song unholy which he sings with a transwoman. and the usual imagery we are all used to
View attachment 84080View attachment 84082

but most of all look at his tattoo. apparently its to represent his gender identity. but come on just look at it
View attachment 84081
Sickening and now his music is playing everywhere
Wow. Just wow. Seeing that performance with Sam wearing the devil horns and heels I seems... and the women in cages and everything, we can tell there's an agenda, it's so obvious. This is sickening! They aren't hiding anything, anymore.
How anyone can consider this as entertainment? Devil worshipping scums

That's not bigotry ,that's sanity
Unfortunately they have been brainwashed to think its bigotry. Last month a woman was nearly crushed and another had her skull broken because people are told that those women were bigots for talking about womens rights

It's sad it's come to that. So many of these buzzwords are thrown around for censorship. It should never be considered bigotry if they don't want to subject their kids to something so impure. And I agree alot of them are pressured because they will feel they aren't thinking as they should.
Its the ultimate gift for these people. The same people who call everyone Nazis in fact are the Nazis. They are using the same rhetoric as the Nazis. Anyone who disagrees with them arent human. Thats why they call women terfs for not wanting men in their spaces. we keep hearing women who are against men in womens spaces arent women they are terfs. Its dehumanising.

Now they are doing it with kids. What you dont want kids sexualised and near adults who want to do bad things? ten you are a bigot. No one wants to be labelled a bigot