Sam Smith. Gay man to non binary.

I was going to put his latest video in the LGBT thread but i think this guy needs his own thread.

A gay man with terrible music but of late he has become well demonic. Endorsing sexual perversions in music videos and well just unhealthy lifestyles.
1675016374507.png1675016511553.png
This is Sam Smith the gay man. music is normal pop music. Nothing special but classic pop music for the masses.

Now for Sam smith the they/them
1675016455360.png1675016530680.png

Now for his latest music video. Now remember this is a man who is a pop artist. whose music is for ''all ages''

Below are some screen shots
1675016701128.png1675016966022.png1675017006307.png

Its full of gender bending, men dressed as women, women dressed androgynous, but most of all sexual perversion. Mostly it reminds me of Lady Gagas style, especially Alejandro. Same style costumes, and sets later in the video.

He also has another song unholy which he sings with a transwoman. and the usual imagery we are all used to
1675017314070.png1675017583245.png

but most of all look at his tattoo. apparently its to represent his gender identity. but come on just look at it
1675017434791.png

minnie82

Superstar
I was going to put his latest video in the LGBT thread but i think this guy needs his own thread.

A gay man with terrible music but of late he has become well demonic. Endorsing sexual perversions in music videos and well just unhealthy lifestyles.
View attachment 84068View attachment 84072
This is Sam Smith the gay man. music is normal pop music. Nothing special but classic pop music for the masses.

View attachment 84069View attachment 84073

Now for his latest music video. Now remember this is a man who is a pop artist. whose music is for ''all ages''

View attachment 84076View attachment 84078View attachment 84079

Its full of gender bending, men dressed as women, women dressed androgynous, but most of all sexual perversion. Mostly it reminds me of Lady Gagas style, especially Alejandro. Same style costumes, and sets later in the video.

He also has another song unholy which he sings with a transwoman. and the usual imagery we are all used to
View attachment 84080View attachment 84082

but most of all look at his tattoo. apparently its to represent his gender identity. but come on just look at it
View attachment 84081
His song Stay with me was actually good,too bad he have to promote the agenda to remain relevant

JoChris

Superstar

View attachment 84068View attachment 84072

View attachment 84069View attachment 84073

View attachment 84076View attachment 84078View attachment 84079

View attachment 84080View attachment 84082

View attachment 84081
Thanks for making this entry - I had seen it too but then decided not to post it.
It wouldn't surprise me if Sam Smith is involved with evil religions somehow. All the imagery is very repulsive.

They aren't hiding anything, anymore.
Ain't that the truth! They're being open about the fact that this is some kind of "worship"

Screenshot_20230206-125849.jpg

In my opinion, people calling it cringe instead of what it actually is - satanic/evil etc - do a disservice. That's how they've been able to consistently get more and more blatant about it.

Supposedly either the entire show or that segment was sponsored by pfizer

Tweet showing pfizer ad after the "performance"/ritual (skip to the end of the video)

minnie82

Superstar
Ain't that the truth! They're being open about the fact that this is some kind of "worship"

View attachment 84314

In my opinion, people calling it cringe instead of what it actually is - satanic/evil etc - do a disservice. That's how they've been able to consistently get more and more blatant about it.

Supposedly either the entire show or that segment was sponsored by pfizer

Tweet showing pfizer ad after the "performance"/ritual (skip to the end of the video)

that's because they're brainwashed, only the wake up people see the truth

free2018

Star
I don’t believe Sam Smith was born a man. I believe they’re an FTM. The non binary is just a smokescreen for the truth of having been born a female. As they get older, they look like their original sex— that never changes.