s01.pngs02.pngs03.pngs04.pngs05.pngs06.pngs07.pngs08.pngs09.png

Attachments

Vmort

Veteran
BY OCTOZONE #octoring #octozone
k01.pngk02.pngk03.pngk04.pngk05.png

Journeyman

Established
Kudos to #Octozone for these further examples and thanks again to @Vmort for highlighting them. It's amazing how bringing together clips from different movies, separated by decades, can reveal these repeating images, time after time, regardless of what the surface storyline may be. Science fiction, adventure, drama, it's as if the stories only exist in order to allow these images to be produced and distributed.

They have a cumulative power. You could see one or two and dismiss it as coincidence, but as more and more examples appear it's clear that there's a hidden purpose and real organisation and direction involved in repeatedly recreating these scenes of young barely clothed boys and men, dogs, red clothing, E's and 3's and 8's etc.

I am wondering if it's possible to track the producers / scriptwriters / directors / casting agents etc to see if there's certain people that were involved in many or most of the films featured here. Could it be that having a few people placed in prominent roles within the decision making of the film studios would be enough to get this level of control? Surely most who were working on these thought the were simply making a movie about a boy, not some form of occult signalling or opinion shaping?

Vmort

Veteran
I am wondering if it's possible to track the producers / scriptwriters / directors / casting agents etc to see if there's certain people that were involved in many or most of the films featured here.
I created this thred for that purpose.
Surely most who were working on these thought the were simply making a movie about a boy, not some form of occult signalling or opinion shaping?
Naked kids leave me to think that all of them were involved. Anything else but naked kids can be seen as no knowing but this just cannot be.
m01.pngm02.pngm03.pngm04.pngm05.pngm06.pngm15.pngm16.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Vmort

Veteran

Vmort

Veteran
om01.pngom02.pngom03.pngom04.pngom05.pngom06.pngom07.pngom08.png