Russian/USSR Soviet Children's Movies & T.V. - Symbolism [Trigger Warning]

Vmort

Veteran

Two days of wonders. Letter DISNEY alike.

Two inexperienced fairies turn a father into a son, a son into a father, and a mother into a cactus.

Satanic symbolism included.

Vmort

Veteran
Blue Bird
L’Oiseau bleu
Author
Maurice (Mooris) Polydore Marie Bernard Maeterlinck

BLUE BIRD SATANIC PROJECT

HELLO MK ULTRA

Animated version of a fantasy play otherwise done in live versions: two peasant children are taken by a fairy one night to a different world where they can see what lies behind ordinary household things, animals, and feelings.

In the opening scene, the two children gleefully describe the beautiful decorations and rich desserts that they see in the house of a wealthy family nearby. When Bérylune says that it is wrong for the rich not to share their cakes with Tyltyl and Mytyl, the boy corrects her. It is enough that he gets to watch others’ happiness; their joy does not create envy in him. The theme is emphasized again when the children meet the Luxuries, particularly the biggest one of all, the Luxury of Being Rich. When Tyltyl turns the diamond, the hall is bathed with a dazzling brightness, and the Luxuries run wildly in search of a dark corner where they may hide their ugliness from the ethereal light.

At the end of the play, Tyltyl shows what he has learned about happiness. He looks out the window at the forest and remarks how beautiful it is. The inside of the house looks much lovelier to him than it did before. Also, he creates great happiness for another by giving his pet bird, which seems much bluer than before, to the sick child.[1]

Vmort

Veteran
Черная курица или подземные жители
BLACK CHICK OR UNDERGROUND DWELLERS

Kind boy Alyosha saves a black hen from a bird of prey. The black chicken takes on a human form and takes Alyosha to a magical underground kingdom.

Author is real life mason.

BLACK CHICK in russian mythology are tied to satanism.

So the story is a boy taken to underground kingdom and thanks him for saving his minister who takes shape of black chick and the king has give a golden seed (SEXUAL ABUSE) as reward. Using golden seed has made a boy bad one (ALTER) and has treatened underground kingdom by tellling people about them. In the end he has fall ill and whe he has recovered then no one mention underground kingdom ever again so the boy thinks it was a dream all along.

Vmort

Veteran
It all bad as Hellwood. Bodarchuks always were hand to hand with satanist.

Last edited:

Maes17

Star
Подранки / Русское название
Wounded

Страна:
СССР
Год выпуска: 1976
Жанр: Драма

View attachment 48214

Full Movie

View attachment 48216

Summary
"Sadness and joy, faith and despair are closely intertwined in the mind of the writer Alexei Bertenev, when his memory brings him back to childhood. And the childhood of this generation was not easy - it fell on the harsh years of the war."

View attachment 48215
View attachment 48213
View attachment 48219
View attachment 48220
View attachment 48221
View attachment 48222
View attachment 48223
View attachment 48224
Wtf? This screams pedo af.
Russians are crazy.

Journeyman

Rookie
It all bad as Hellwood. Bodarchuks always were hand to hand with satanist.
Outstanding observation on show here. I've seen a bit of soviet cinema but would never have made these links. It is, indeed, disturbing to see these same themes and visual tropes recur again and again across the years. It's remarkable that the Soviet Union, which was on the surface quite a secular society, had so much occult signalling taking place beneath the surface.

A thought. The Komsomol uniform with the red scarf was also worn by pioneer groups in other communist countries and is similar in turn to the boy scout neckerchief, also often red.

Vmort

Veteran
MOVIE KINGDOM OF CRUVED GLASSES. Based on a book Alice through the Looking Glasses.

Olya steps through the mirror into the Kingdom of Crooked Mirrors where Yalo resides. The kingdom, under the rule of King Yagupop LXXVII (reverse of Popugay, meaning parrot) produces crooked mirrors that brainwash its people through subtle changes in reality.

There is an analytics which I agree with

TWIN THEMES all around there.

Satanic family.

Tortrured boy named DNEIRF FRIEND is the only one who din't have a twin.

That one look like organs.

Last edited:

Journeyman

Rookie
Again, respect for your powers of observation. There's likely additional material in the wolf / cub symbolism within the scouts. Cubs are separated into sixes with a leader who is a sixer.

I have a slight problem when I respond because I don't want to sidetrack the thread from its focus on Soviet films, but I do want to contribute if possible. So in that spirit, the movies above had me thinking of Western counterparts. Maybe the Tarzan movies and the later TV series? There's a consistent man / boy theme there. Some are black and white so the colour symbolism may not be apparent.

Horrible once you see this pattern you then start thinking of the films and tv of your childhood in a completely different way :(

MOVIE KINGDOM OF CRUVED GLASSES. Based on a book Alice through the Looking Glasses.
More red cape symbolism.

One of my favourite Russian novels is 'The Master and Margarita' by Mikhail Bulgakov. There's a lot of occult references and some Masonic ones also. I wonder if this article is of interest for background on how much Masonic ideas were influential in the Soviet Union?

Vmort

Veteran
Mikhail Bulgakov was killed in 10 march 1940, by satanists because he revealed them in The Master and Margarita FIRST script, which was now burned. Anyway we have some hits left in the variation we can see now. Streets Bulgakov mean have satanic themes names and there are now satanist lived.
-- Street of the Dead (Coffins exact word) house 5A (manson), there are nearby Holy street. Flat of used to be Faberget he referred in the book was considered to be cursed and in the novel there was a Satanic ball.
-- Mikhail Bulgakov was scripted to marry with his wife in the Street of the Dead house 6. Sergei Esenin was scripted with his wife Isedorah Duncan there too and both him and his wife died by hands of satanists. Sergei Esenin has wrote a few about satanists just like Mikhail Bulgakov did.
-- Not far away there are manson of satanists Gagarins.
-- he din't like Alexey Tolstoy who sussposed to be a mason.
-- The Master and Margarita have blak cat named Behemot. Said cat serves Voland.
-- all manson have underground levels. At least 3 floors of levels.

On the same street in the same house was killed famous sculptor Vera Mukhina in 1953. Mikhail Bulgakov have been visited Vera Mukhina house and they rumored to be friends.

Mikhail Bulgakov was cremated and in his gravestone there are a stone whic used to be on Nikolai Gogol's grave. Gogol was killed by satanists.

Last edited:

Journeyman

Rookie
Mikhail Bulgakov was killed in 10 march 1940, by satanists because he revealed them in The Master and Margarita FIRST script, which was now burned. Anyway we have some hits left in the variation we can see now. Streets Bulgakov mean have satanic themes names and there are now satanist lived.
-- Street of the Dead (Coffins exact word) house 5A (manson), there are nearby Holy street. Flat of used to be Faberget he referred in the book was considered to be cursed and in the novel there was a Satanic ball.
-- Mikhail Bulgakov was scripted to marry with his wife in the Street of the Dead house 6. Sergei Esenin was scripted with his wife Isedorah Duncan there too and both him and his wife died by hands of satanists. Sergei Esenin has wrote a few about satanists just like Mikhail Bulgakov did.
-- Not far away there are manson of satanists Gagarins.
-- he din't like Slexey Tolstoy who sussposed to be a mason.
-- all manson have underground levels. At least 3 floors of levels.

On the same street in the same house was killed famous sculptor Vera Mukhina in 1953. Mikhail Bulgakov have been visited Vera Mukhina house and they rumored to be friends.

Mikhail Bulgakov was cremated and in his gravestone there are a stone whic used to be on Nikolai Gogol's grave. Gogol was killed by satanists.
I've never heard of a conflict between Bulgakov and satanists before. He always appeared a heroic figure to me, partly because he devoted so much time and energy to a novel (a masterpiece) which he knew would not be published in his lifetime. Also by the way he lived with dignity and kept his faith throughout the Stalinist period. The story of how he wrote the book was almost as affecting for me as the book itself.

I had a quick look at the video but of course I don't speak Russian. I did notice the mansion that they were looking at seemed to have an Ouroborus snake on the wall as well as the Lion...

I've heard Gogol named as a possible inspiration for The Master because he burnt some of Dead Souls just as the Master burned his manuscript, though of course we know that manuscripts don't burn ;)

Incidentally, I read your signature about the Soviet Union. I met many good people when I visited there and have some good memories of that trip. I also studied the literature and history of the period, which was how I found Bulgakov. Whatever you may have read or what has happened over the years there are many people in the West that think well of Russia and its peoples. :)

Vmort

Veteran
ILLUMINATI, MASONIC, & SATANIC HANDSIGNS

Please safe and cope and share. Easier to spot them this way.

Vmort

Veteran
Russia (in my opinion) is not synonymous with Communism. Russia was merely its first victim.
They inflitrated Party and Yoseph Stalin was murdered by satanists and they slowly eroded anything thet was left of USSR. We lack of communism since 1953. GDR lack it too. Un Russi they rules openly since 1991.

Attachments

Vmort

Veteran
It was started since Soviet TV began. WOW!
And all directors kids and grand kids are now work for satanist now. And all kids stars life wasn't happy at all -- they all have unhappy endings.

Vmort

Veteran
Yellow coding

Gift for an elephant —1984г. '1984''—Orwell,who also have ''Shooting an Elephant''...

The screenwriter have done plenty MK ULTRA themes works.

https://www.kinopoisk.ru/film/565776/

Инопланетяне
https://www.kinopoisk.ru/film/260258/

Жили были мысли
https://www.kinopoisk.ru/film/432411/