Russian Apartment Bombings, September 99

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings

There was a series of bombings in September of 1999, officially blamed on Islamic Extremism that swept Vladimir Putin to power, increased state surveillance and justified a war. Sound like something that happened in America two years later almost to a day?

I didn’t know about this until a few days ago but apparently it was a pretty big deal in Russia for a long time, and there is a lot of “parallel” evidence that Russian intelligence was behind it, and apparently the guy who Putin allegedly whacked with the radiation poisoning held that view.

Interesting stuff and I think it casts a lot of doubt on the theory that Putin is some kind of hero.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gq.com/story/moscow-bombings-mikhail-trepashkin-and-putin/amp

this is some very interesting stuff. i wasnt aware of this.

i would like to hear bacsi's point of view on this.
I’d like to hear what he has to say as well.

It’s just weird that I’ve never heard this, I’m assuming the press or the government doesn’t really want people discussing the possibility of a false flag.

The Zone

Star
I talked with somebody about this incident who said that at the time Putin and former KGB members wanted to take Russia back. The economy in Russia was particularly bad before this incident as well. Also, there was freer press at the time which claimed it seemed like an inside job or that it was nefarious and those articles have since disappeared. Putin is considered a hero by many in Russia because he swung the economy around and celebrated tradition. However, there are pockets of people which do not like him and many which have been silenced. In short, no country has a populace that totally digs their leader at any time. Another thing people ignore is how powerful the Russian mob is and that not even Putin can control their activity.

I talked with somebody about this incident who said that at the time Putin and former KGB members wanted to take Russia back. The economy in Russia was particularly bad before this incident as well. Also, there was freer press at the time which claimed it seemed like an inside job or that it was nefarious and those articles have since disappeared. Putin is considered a hero by many in Russia because he swung the economy around and celebrated tradition. However, there are pockets of people which do not like him and many which have been silenced. In short, no country has a populace that totally digs their leader at any time. Another thing people ignore is how powerful the Russian mob is and that not even Putin can control their activity.
So it sounds like you think he was behind it but that maybe it was justified?

I understand that Russia’s economy was terrible after the mass privatization that occurred after the collapse of the USSR, and a sickening and powerful mafia society, but by many accounts Putin just “Godfathered” the oligarchs and gangsters.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I’m bumping this for @Karlysymon. Many people in conspiracy circles view vlad as the great white hope or alternatively for leftists as some sort of anti-imperialist.

Truth is he is a dangerous religious fanatic who is pushing right wing nationalist movements across the globe.

Truth is Russia is more of danger now than the USSR ever was.

the real conspiracy is not a globalist NWO takeover but rather, by using the excesses of corporate globalism and the refugee crisis, a post-fascist nationalist confederacy based on “traditional values” that’s always been the real threat.

p.s can I have this account back pls? :(
Thanks but we do actually have a thread on Putin so it would have been relevant to post this information there.

Iam not swayed to the 2 extremes; one being the villain that the Western press portrays him to be and the other being that he is some sort of savior crusading against the globalists, as is often seen in alt-media.