Russia

Devine

Star
oh and I encourage everyone to watch the press conference full length for themselves before forming the opinion facebook tells ya too ;) no seriously i watched it completely impartial and thought it was beautiful moment. it's a little slow at the beginning gets juicy toward the end PLEASE watch it for your self very important thank you

polymoog

Superstar
It's really creepy now to remember myself noticing the anti russian propaganda being inserted into sitcoms and dramas pre election...
just crazy. WHY are we supposed to be afraid of Russia again? Why do we not want to be friends??
simple: there is no money in being friends. theres PLENTY of money in war.

the liberals have gone 180 degrees from what they used to be (remember peace loving dems?). in the past, they wouldve been glad that trump went to have peace talks with kim. today, they thought that it was terrible and wrong that they had a meeting "hes meeting with a dictator!!". now, trump meets with putin for peace talks and he gets an even worse reaction by the MSM (NWO). trump is creating a lot of havoc with these peace talks. he said that he would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace rather than risk peace for politics. thats brilliant.
the more he is attacked by MSM, the more we know he is on the right track. theyre throwing everything they have against him now. the NWO does NOT want a US- russia alliance. it was russia that thwarted the greater israel project by taking control in syria... russia is not on board with them, and being allied with trump (who i believe more and more is covertly fighting the NWO) is a real threat.

absolutely-- more people ought to watch the raw c-span footage rather than have their views given to them by MSM. think for yourself!!

A few months before the election I noticed all these jokes and innuendo about russian people creeping into sitcoms and movies. I remember thinking what is this the 80's why are they making fun of russians?
Before you find your self jumping on the anti russia bandwagon ask yourself why? What have they done to us lately? Why are we even talking about them?
ask yourself before you fall for it
oh and my thoughts on this issue have NOTHING to do with trump
Don’t trust nato and the Zionist backed western governments,, there is no profit to be made when the world is at peace,,, it’s that simple,,, July 2018

Attachments

oh and I encourage everyone to watch the press conference full length for themselves before forming the opinion facebook tells ya too ;) no seriously i watched it completely impartial and thought it was beautiful moment. it's a little slow at the beginning gets juicy toward the end PLEASE watch it for your self very important thank you
The great Donald trump standing up and telling the truth again

Attachments