Russia

Devine

Star
A few months before the election I noticed all these jokes and innuendo about russian people creeping into sitcoms and movies. I remember thinking what is this the 80's why are they making fun of russians?
Before you find your self jumping on the anti russia bandwagon ask yourself why? What have they done to us lately? Why are we even talking about them?
ask yourself before you fall for it
oh and my thoughts on this issue have NOTHING to do with trump

manama

Star
Because Russia is that one country that stays true to its faith aka Christianity while the west has been under a false illusion of freedom. As a muslim, i already know and have been told by my religion, that Christians and Muslims, at the end times will join hands against those who conspire to swipe faith from the face of earth.
If we end up in a WW3 which ends up becoming an east vs west war, you can see how that will go.
Thats why they are trying to make everyone jump on anti russia bandwagon.

Devine

Star
Because Russia is that one country that stays true to its faith aka Christianity while the west has been under a false illusion of freedom. As a muslim, i already know and have been told by my religion, that Christians and Muslims, at the end times will join hands against those who conspire to swipe faith from the face of earth.
If we end up in a WW3 which ends up becoming an east vs west war, you can see how that will go.
Thats why they are trying to make everyone jump on anti russia bandwagon.
i like the story your religion tells! that is great! good points.
It's funny because the U.S. was founded on religious principles by religious men. and so much of it still exists in our government and judicial systems and ceremonies. but we act like it's not there

manama

Star
i like the story your religion tells! that is great! good points.
It's funny because the U.S. was founded on religious principles by religious men. and so much of it still exists in our government and judicial systems and ceremonies. but we act like it's not there
When there are incidents of forcing people to hold same sex weddings in churches and arresting or suing people for putting their faith first. Its a sad spectacle

SkepticCat

Veteran
What have they done to us lately? Why are we even talking about them?
Well, it's supposed to be because of the whole new cold war thing that started due to Ukraine. Remember, Russia is essentially a military dictatorship with backwards, archaic ideas and completely untrustworthy unlike the righteous, democratic and progressive leadership of the West. Russians are evil whereas the West is good.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_crisis

It wasn't even that long ago that I would have essentially believed this whole "we are the good guys and they are the bad guys" story. That changed when I learned about the degree of deception we live under.

Russia is the scapegoat for whenever some element of the deep state government rears its ugly head. If some dirt gets out about the Clintons... it's due to the Russians and their dangerous hackers (who can infiltrate anything to the point of being able to control election results). We don't like Trump because he's secretly serving the Russians. Anything Illuminati... it's actually the Russians behind it. Any bit of news or information that doesn't toe the official government line is actually fake news/propaganda created by the insidious Russians. The Second Cold War is truly a spectacle to behold.

This is pretty much what they seriously expect you to believe - while simultaneously staging false flag 'terrorist attacks' left and right and spraying the sky above your head and lying about it. This is why they tell you to trust Western government and dismiss dangerous and destructive things like fake news and avoid alternative media websites such as Breitbart, NaturalNews and, obviously, Vigilant Citizen and sticking with trusted sources such as those endorsed by Google and Facebook.

---

I would be interested to hear opinions from Russian Vigilant Citizens about their perspectives on everything from Putin/government to Ukraine and the 'little green men' to Illuminati in Russia to gay rights to spirituality in Russia to this whole rehashing of the East-West confrontation. I would actually have expected these forums to have lots of Russian users but none have openly described themselves as such. The Russians have infiltrated everything - but not Vigilant Citizen? If you are there, consider this an invitation to speak up/out... :)

TMT

Star
People will put religious non-sense into this but the Military has had it out for Russia for a long time. It's about the global dominance of the Anglo-American Empire.

Devine

Star
Well, it's supposed to be because of the whole new cold war thing that started due to Ukraine. Remember, Russia is essentially a military dictatorship with backwards, archaic ideas and completely untrustworthy unlike the righteous, democratic and progressive leadership of the West. Russians are evil whereas the West is good.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_crisis

It wasn't even that long ago that I would have essentially believed this whole "we are the good guys and they are the bad guys" story. That changed when I learned about the degree of deception we live under.

Russia is the scapegoat for whenever some element of the deep state government rears its ugly head. If some dirt gets out about the Clintons... it's due to the Russians and their dangerous hackers (who can infiltrate anything to the point of being able to control election results). We don't like Trump because he's secretly serving the Russians. Anything Illuminati... it's actually the Russians behind it. Any bit of news or information that doesn't toe the official government line is actually fake news/propaganda created by the insidious Russians. The Second Cold War is truly a spectacle to behold.

This is pretty much what they seriously expect you to believe - while simultaneously staging false flag 'terrorist attacks' left and right and spraying the sky above your head and lying about it. This is why they tell you to trust Western government and dismiss dangerous and destructive things like fake news and avoid alternative media websites such as Breitbart, NaturalNews and, obviously, Vigilant Citizen and sticking with trusted sources such as those endorsed by Google and Facebook.

---

I would be interested to hear opinions from Russian Vigilant Citizens about their perspectives on everything from Putin/government to Ukraine and the 'little green men' to Illuminati in Russia to gay rights to spirituality in Russia to this whole rehashing of the East-West confrontation. I would actually have expected these forums to have lots of Russian users but none have openly described themselves as such. The Russians have infiltrated everything - but not Vigilant Citizen? If you are there, consider this an invitation to speak up/out... :)
I feel like I always just spew out some senseless post, and then Skepticat always comes along and says what I was trying to say very in a very eloquent, factual and informative way. So thank you, again, for your post.
And yes are there any Russian folks on this site I wonder??

TMT

Star
There are also theories that the cold-war was just game between the M-I-C-s of both countries ,keep tension high, keep the guns and bombs being made, but it only ever went so far,. It's possible if this line of thinking is correct, that they want that back.

Last edited:

Trublue

Rookie
There are also theories that the cold-war was just game between the M-I-C-s of both countries ,keep tension high, keep the guns and bombs being made, but it only ever went so far,. It's possible if this line of thinking is correct, that they want that back.
Have you ever seen The Perestroika Deception? it's a good watch.

yiksmes

Established
I am a Ruski, i am a weirdo, because my opinion is: They all the same and i will quote MJ: "all i wanna say that they don't really care about us - Weehee!......... Charmon!

Still waiting for GMO to be banned here.

I see Russia changing, no offense to anybody, this is my pure observation:
The humor in Russia is becoming more western. The things that was immoral just 10 yrs ago, that nobody would laugh at but instead give an awkward eye look, is funny today.
I remember somewhere between 1989-1990 some of my family went to visit London for the first time, when they came back they said: England is a very beautiful country, and some other list of compliments about England... But!
They have a strange humor there, when somebody falls down on the floor or injure themselves, many people laugh and find it funny (but the person is hurt) They were all fascinated by that.
Today people here laugh at the same thing.

The way i see it, if you take some of the privacy invasion laws that was introduced in UK,EU and USA. The ones that average people dont like, and probably what led them to sites such as this. (big brother stuff and not only) after a span of 3-5 years, the same laws come to Russia. To me that paints a picture that Russia is just like rest of the world except some laws come into act some years later.

The media lies, misinforms, disinforms just like other countries, they controlled by the same TPTB. The message in movies, the hollywood happy endings are also same in the Russian movies, unlike Soviet movies back in the days which actually had a very positive impact on people.

I dont know, looking at how the media trying to paint the picture, and the reality, its not the same. The more different situations you analyze, the more you see what a dualistic world we live in.

I honestly dont know if we are good or bad, i want to believe we are good.
But i think today in the modern world we need god's help, There are so many different theories on every subject that we dont know whats real, whats not, whos got good intentions and whos got bad.
I only red some of the Qur'an, i dont know if it's mentioned in the bible and torah as well, but who ever else mentioned that in our future world people will have a masters degree in lies and deceit.. They are so right.

I really wish we clever humans find the way to stop the 1% controlling and bullying the 99% - it's crazy!

Devine

Star
It's really creepy now to remember myself noticing the anti russian propaganda being inserted into sitcoms and dramas pre election...
just crazy. WHY are we supposed to be afraid of Russia again? Why do we not want to be friends??
Obama says it best:

Devine

Star
oh and please read original post for thread to know what the hell im talkin about, thanks :)