Russia linked deaths in London.

don milz

started way back... Georgi Markov 1978 suspected poisoning...Alexander Litvinenko suspected poisoning...German Gorbunstov 2012 survived an attempt on his life after being shot four times with a silenced pistol...Alexander Perepilichnyy 2012 suspected poisoning after collapsing while running near his home the inquest is continuing...Boris Berezovsky 2013 found hanged in an apparent suicide... Sergei Skripal 2018 suspected poisoning... Nikolai Glushkov 2018 found dead in London with strangulation marks on his neck... Why in London where obviously they felt safe after fleeing away from Russia????

Thunderian

Superstar
It's pretty shocking how openly Russia whacks people. I know all countries do it, but Russia doesn't care who sees.

SkepticCat

Veteran
It's pretty shocking how openly Russia whacks people. I know all countries do it, but Russia doesn't care who sees.
Sometimes when reading your posts I get the impression that although you frequent this forum you completely buy the official stories. What makes you think Russia is indeed guilty and it isn't just yet another fairy tale by our Freemasonic favourites? Further, does it even matter if Putin/Russia is guilty with this, at this point?

If anything I'd almost argue that the supposed open villainy of Russia is preferable to the cowardly, covert deception tactics of the Western deep state powers. What a mess.

Thunderian

Superstar
Sometimes when reading your posts I get the impression that although you frequent this forum you completely buy the official stories. What makes you think Russia is indeed guilty and it isn't just yet another fairy tale by our Freemasonic favourites? Further, does it even matter if Putin/Russia is guilty with this, at this point?

If anything I'd almost argue that the supposed open villainy of Russia is preferable to the cowardly, covert deception tactics of the Western deep state powers. What a mess.
I don't think there's anyone who seriously supposes Russia isn't guilty of these murders. All history and evidence points to it. But if you have some compelling evidence or argument that says otherwise, I am ready to hear you.

Thunderian

Superstar
Why was this latest guy killed? I havent read anything explaining motive though im.sure thats purposeful
A former Russian spy who was also working for the UK and his daughter were attacked with nerve agents and are both in the hospital.

The list of journalists, critics and others who have offended Russia in some way and then been assassinated for it is a long one, and it grows longer each year.

justjess

Superstar
Yeah i get that.. i had just read the headlines up til now so hadnt realized he was a double agent. Makes sene. What doesnt is why russia is risking acting so blatantly, like daring nato to respond.

Handcar

Rookie
Apparently the recent one was killed by a nerve agent that only Russia makes, the "Novitchok".
Why would Russia/Putin do such a thing shortly before the Russian presidential election on 18 March 2018 and with a weapon that can 'only be traced back' to Russia, not with a more conventional and anonymous weapon like say a gun, knife or more common poison. Putin has nothing to gain from this, quite the opposite. It smells like yet another Iraqi WMD story. Cui bono?

Besides the novichok programme was in the Soviet Union but far away from modern Russia, in modern Uzbekistan. It was dismantled and made safe and all the stocks destroyed and the equipment removed by the American government.

don milz

EU States, USA and Canada expel Russian Diplomats over poisoning of Skripal.... Moscow's request for a sample of the substance used was ignored... something is up, maybe backlash for Russia being involved in Syria.

Haich

Superstar
Salisbury is some random town and it's so odd and unnerving to think there's some random guy sprinkling poison on people's cars or possession. Thankfully the police officer at the scene has recovered by the victims are still in hospital.

I'm probably being naive but there just hasn't been any compelling evidence to suggest Russia engineered the attack. Sure, they have a past but the media have been very reckless in their documentation of this story. Everywhere, there were images of Putin's resting bitch face staring down at you. I mean, surely some investigation and evidence has to be brought forth before we start nationally pointing fingers? Just seemed a bit too fast for me.