Russell Simmons

Devine

Star
The hip hop mogul's nephew had some interesting claims when asked if he has seen satanic rituals at def jam studios:
"Yep, Yep! I am not giving my soul up and I’m not giving my hole up! Your a$$hole is connected to your spine and your spine is connected to your brain. . . .
I would never picture anything like that coming from Russell Simmons. Would he be involved with that?
Like I said everyone has got a good side and a bad side. Everyone has got them eyes for you to see. That’s all I’m gonna say, I ain’t gonna say anymore that’s my Uncle and I love him.
That’s all I’m gonna say on that level, on other levels we can talk, but not right now.
Everybody has good parts about them but nobody is gonna get to up there without going through alotta s**t of which I am not willing to go through."
http://mtonews.com/mto-shock-exclusive-russell-simmons-nephew-speaks/

Devine

Star
lol no just like, in theory. i just think it's super wrong! not for religious either just, wrong.
but yeah russell simmons. i loved def comedy jam :)

Aero

Superstar
I've been worried lately that like every celebrity I liked might be gay. Or at least bisexual. And it bothers me on so many levels. First of all, if they are all gay, why lie? If it's an open secret, than they could of easily told me.

Second there is nothing attractive about a man. Seriously, you all can pretend all that you want. But we are not attractive. Plus a mans butt is like the worst of it all. How that could ever turn someone on fucks with my brain. It simply doesn't register.

And lastly. How can I take any of them seriously anymore? Like sorry, you weren't talented you just gave up your butthole.

Devine

Star
I've been worried lately that like every celebrity I liked might be gay. Or at least bisexual. And it bothers me on so many levels. First of all, if they are all gay, why lie? If it's an open secret, than they could of easily told me.

Second there is nothing attractive about a man. Seriously, you all can pretend all that you want. But we are not attractive. Plus a mans butt is like the worst of it all. How that could ever turn someone on fucks with my brain. It simply doesn't register.

And lastly. How can I take any of them seriously anymore? Like sorry, you weren't talented you just gave up your butthole.
yay aero finally we find some common ground...in the strangest place... LOL.
you guys will notice too there are a TON of celebrities promoting anal lately seems another agenda

Aero

Superstar
yay aero finally we find some common ground...in the strangest place... LOL.
you guys will notice too there are a TON of celebrities promoting anal lately seems another agenda
What? I thought we were tighter than that.

And I haven't noticed people promoting butt sex. But I think we are all curious now. Who??

yiksmes

Established
I heard somewhere long time ago that celebrities that ain't gay, are promoted on media as gay.
I don't know the authenticity of it.

I tried searching the net on this subject but can't find it anymore.. :(

Leviathan

Established
This is sort of off topic but I thought the title said Richard Simmons at first. I was thinking "Why would someone make a thread about his sex life of all things? What he does in the bedroom is his own business." And then I looked again and saw what it really says. LOL

Raquel

Established
I think anal sex its used for a some kind of ritual, which would be a very old practice... besides, it's considered a perversion, that's why this artists must do it.

Devine

Star
tip drill! i remember seeing that on cable one late night when i was a teen and i was SHOCKED mouth hangin open. didn't think was about anal.
this thread had a lotta hip hop artists too i think https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-man-in-the-dress-gimmick-in-entertainment-continues.54/

all that ass fixation is sodomy driven so there is definitely a promotion of it for a long time (especially in hip hop).

it was & still is a preparation of normalizing the abnormal.