Russell Brand

Zombiekirk

Rookie
I have been watching his YouTube channel and he makes some incredible points, and seems to hold genuine disdain for fame and seems to be quite awake and open. I just wonder why he is allowed to discuss such controversial subjects with no push back. The thing is, he makes really good points and gives a wide range of thoughts and perspectives, so it never feels like he is trying to drive someone down a specific line of thinking. He leaves discussions open but explains his thoughts and opinions very eloquently. Thoughts?

slowlyfading

Established
I have been watching his YouTube channel and he makes some incredible points, and seems to hold genuine disdain for fame and seems to be quite awake and open. I just wonder why he is allowed to discuss such controversial subjects with no push back. The thing is, he makes really good points and gives a wide range of thoughts and perspectives, so it never feels like he is trying to drive someone down a specific line of thinking. He leaves discussions open but explains his thoughts and opinions very eloquently. Thoughts?

look at the comments, apparently he is controlled opposition.

Zombiekirk

Rookie

look at the comments, apparently he is controlled opposition.
Ahhh yeah that makes sense. It’s unfortunate because he makes great points. Like he made some recently about the vaccine and all the controversies and he isn’t a nut bag like Alex Jones, so I wonder what the purpose is.

Zombiekirk

Rookie
He's like Alex Jones. If he didn't have some truth none would listen.

I think he's a handler. Look up him, Katy Perry and Obey.
Yeah I always wondered about KP and him. I knew this was probably the case but it really sucks because what he said about UFOs and it being more important than ever to become more spiritual and one with our collective consciousness and that really spoke to me. I’m not religious, but I am spiritual and I completely agreed with his sentiments. They felt peaceful; not letting in demons kind of twisted spirituality, but being connected with everything on a deeper level.
I thought that was beautiful.

The Zone

Star
For me personally, he is sharing what many knew for a good long time, and therefore it may be a ploy to hang on to some kind of fame being edgy. It is hard for me to take him at his word in that he seems shifty and has a high sense of self-importance. But if he wakes some folks up, that is fine by me.

Zombiekirk

Rookie
For whati its worth Alex Jones isn't a nut job either. Hes co-intell. I mean he said in open court he's only an actor.
Yeah I know he isn’t an actual nut job but his whole persona is to be a nut job and he plays it very well haha! Do you happen to have a source for that statement he made? I’d be very interested in reading that. :)

Zombiekirk

Rookie
For me personally, he is sharing what many knew for a good long time, and therefore it may be a ploy to hang on to some kind of fame being edgy. It is hard for me to take him at his word in that he seems shifty and has a high sense of self-importance. But if he wakes some folks up, that is fine by me.
Yeah that’s a fair point. The videos he makes about the vaccines and Bill Gates are very interesting though. And he definitely doesn’t make Gates look like anything other than a self-serving asswipe.
But yeah, I am taking everything he says with a grain of salt

Russell Brand is a mystic. While his vocabulary makes it seem that he is cut of the eastern mystic cloth, he's absolutely New Age. If we want to speak in the most generic of terms, Brand holds an polytheism worldview. As he finds himself more and more at odds with the left (for several reasons) the more he finds affirmation in his spirituality. I actually do not think Brand is an asset of any organization, a shill, LARPing, nor compromised/blackmailed doing Epstein-ish type stuff. I think Brand is just lost- disenfranchised. I think if you really just watch him daily, you start to see that a lot of what he speaks on feels like near real time revelations by him and his team. We are really left with 3 things in relation to your question.

1. Who he represents. He is leading in a thought process with the audience, often giving rebuttals to views comments from previous posts, media and peers, and these wolves and snakes that hold positions of political power in one way or another. Nothing about this can prove his motives on anything whatsoever.

2. Removal of Mckenna vid(s). The woo (as it is known) shuts people down. Mysticism and philosophy have deep roots. The best way to introduce people into it is with self help teachings and exposing the dark to light.

3. Maybe our guy is a Jesuit. Maybe he is a member of the Illuminati. Perhaps he was summoned by Steven Greer. It doesn't really matter. I believe in the God of Moses, Elijah, and David. I believe that all righteousness and truth is found in Him and made evident in Christ. What is not of God is of this world and its king, the devil.

Let me be clear, unless you have your feet planted in Christ, and understand how to study and view people like Brand, you are just wasting your time. Watch David Wilkerson. Now that is what your spirit really needs.

I watched a few more of his videos. You can make a case for him being controlled opposition when there is a repeated theme of Illuminati and Freemason symbols prominently in his life (most recently his new live show being named '33' and the tickets costing £33.33. He also had '33' tattooed on his arm years ago). It fuels suspicion that he never really addresses it in his videos, despite lots of comments and discussions about it and never really does videos about secret societies or Satanists. Also a lot of truth tellers have been removed from Youtube over the last couple of years, how is Russell still there without issues and so prominent?

(triangle/pyramid symbol instead of 'A' - RUSSELLBR∆ND)

Daze

Superstar
wasnt he exposed as a shill
Multiple times in the past. But these days it seems the deep pockets have dropped him.
Hes just not relevant in most conversations today while a few years ago he was pushed into nearly every "conspiracy theory".

His claims of Muslims owning hollywood and running the Federal reserve pretty much stripped any claim he had at credibility.

redqueen

Superstar
notice at marker 2:04 it's the only time Ya See him
use that gesture

seems a lot Knew about this and chose to keep
their mouths shut

can't forget he is apart of the club
1694986345499.jpeg

e-Enoch

Superstar
notice at marker 2:04 it's the only time Ya See him
use that gesture

seems a lot Knew about this and chose to keep
their mouths shut

can't forget he is apart of the club
View attachment 91365
This bloke must be thoroughly investigated...it's been a long time coming...

redqueen

Superstar
This bloke must be thoroughly investigated...it's been a long time coming...
I agree
personally I think anyone like him,rogan,jones
who all have huge platforms and can speak on
w/e they want to
are all plants that Help in dividing and conquering
Us

We See how fast they can censor and the reach of
that censorship when it's anything tptb want to censor
from Us

I don't buy that those 3 as examples are excluded
just because they are that "famous"and the voices of
the fans keep them visible

e-Enoch

Superstar
I agree
personally I think anyone like him,rogan,jones
who all have huge platforms and can speak on
w/e they want to
are all plants that Help in dividing and conquering
Us

We See how fast they can censor and the reach of
that censorship when it's anything tptb want to censor
from Us

I don't buy that those 3 as examples are excluded
just because they are that "famous"and the voices of
the fans keep them visible
Interestingly...the three of them have similar backgrounds in "performing arts..." Brand and Rogan are both actors and "comedians..." and Jones was/is a producer...All three were/ are into the "entertainment" industry...;)