Russell Brand

Zombiekirk

Rookie
I have been watching his YouTube channel and he makes some incredible points, and seems to hold genuine disdain for fame and seems to be quite awake and open. I just wonder why he is allowed to discuss such controversial subjects with no push back. The thing is, he makes really good points and gives a wide range of thoughts and perspectives, so it never feels like he is trying to drive someone down a specific line of thinking. He leaves discussions open but explains his thoughts and opinions very eloquently. Thoughts?

slowlyfading

Established
I have been watching his YouTube channel and he makes some incredible points, and seems to hold genuine disdain for fame and seems to be quite awake and open. I just wonder why he is allowed to discuss such controversial subjects with no push back. The thing is, he makes really good points and gives a wide range of thoughts and perspectives, so it never feels like he is trying to drive someone down a specific line of thinking. He leaves discussions open but explains his thoughts and opinions very eloquently. Thoughts?

look at the comments, apparently he is controlled opposition.

Zombiekirk

Rookie

look at the comments, apparently he is controlled opposition.
Ahhh yeah that makes sense. It’s unfortunate because he makes great points. Like he made some recently about the vaccine and all the controversies and he isn’t a nut bag like Alex Jones, so I wonder what the purpose is.

Zombiekirk

Rookie
He's like Alex Jones. If he didn't have some truth none would listen.

I think he's a handler. Look up him, Katy Perry and Obey.
Yeah I always wondered about KP and him. I knew this was probably the case but it really sucks because what he said about UFOs and it being more important than ever to become more spiritual and one with our collective consciousness and that really spoke to me. I’m not religious, but I am spiritual and I completely agreed with his sentiments. They felt peaceful; not letting in demons kind of twisted spirituality, but being connected with everything on a deeper level.
I thought that was beautiful.

The Zone

Star
For me personally, he is sharing what many knew for a good long time, and therefore it may be a ploy to hang on to some kind of fame being edgy. It is hard for me to take him at his word in that he seems shifty and has a high sense of self-importance. But if he wakes some folks up, that is fine by me.

Zombiekirk

Rookie
For whati its worth Alex Jones isn't a nut job either. Hes co-intell. I mean he said in open court he's only an actor.
Yeah I know he isn’t an actual nut job but his whole persona is to be a nut job and he plays it very well haha! Do you happen to have a source for that statement he made? I’d be very interested in reading that. :)

Zombiekirk

Rookie
For me personally, he is sharing what many knew for a good long time, and therefore it may be a ploy to hang on to some kind of fame being edgy. It is hard for me to take him at his word in that he seems shifty and has a high sense of self-importance. But if he wakes some folks up, that is fine by me.
Yeah that’s a fair point. The videos he makes about the vaccines and Bill Gates are very interesting though. And he definitely doesn’t make Gates look like anything other than a self-serving asswipe.
But yeah, I am taking everything he says with a grain of salt