Rugrats Judaism

Etagloc

Superstar
I see a lot of nostalgia for Spongebob.

Let me be frank with you. I never liked Spongebob. Even when I was super young, I never liked Spongebob. I always thought Spongebob was annoying and I am not a fan of the show's anti-Squidward bias. Squidward was actually the best character, although his clarinet is haraam (however, in Squidward's defense- he doesn't actually know it's haraam- I believe his intention is to advance civilization and so it is his execution which is flawed, though his aim is noble).

Personally, I think Squidward should take the Shahadah and go to the mosque and get away from his annoying neighbors. Then they could do a whole episode "Squidward Takes the Shahadah". But you know.... given Zionist control of the media... I doubt that's going to happen.

I feel like one of those old people who goes on long rants and forgets where he was going. Anyways, the zig-zagging journey is the fun. I walk slow.

Ah- anyways.... I always see all this Spongebob nostalgia. But never Rugrats nostalgia!

The Rugrats was pretty much wholesome and innocent. It was a cool little innocent show. I think I'd definitely let a kid watch the Rugrats- I think I'd even sit and watch it with them. If they wanted to watch Spongebob, though- I think there would be problems. I think they'd be getting a half hour lecture on Zionist control of the media and a talk on what "degeneracy" is.

My point is- The Rugrats was a cool, wholesome kids show (mostly). The fact is- Spongebob is a degenerate and so is Patrick.

I loved the Rugrats (I still think it's a cool show- and very creative and imaginative) and I always hated Spongebob and always knew he was a degenerate.

And the Rugrats was massively popular. But I never see Rugrats nostalgia! Always that degenerate Spongebob!

And simply because Rugrats was a warm, innocent, wholesome show and it wasn't degenerate- whereas Spongebob was cold, psychopathic and degenerate.

But anyways, that wasn't even my point. I have affection for this show and this is not an attack per se.... but look how Jewish this show is

I never really grasped how Jewish the Rugrats was. I still think it's warm and endearing and I do think the people who made it were good-hearted people and I do think it's (mostly) a good kid's show..... and I mean... this is pretty cool.... I love how the show is paying tribute to the Prophets (PBUT) (can't picture Spongebob ever teaching kids about anything like that!).....

however, it is amazing how like 2 % of the population has so much control over the media

the media is so unreflective of the masses.... it really doesn't reflect the masses..... anyways, I love the clip's anti-shirk message and I definitely like the heroic and pure values it's teaching... however, I just show this to show how seriously dominated the media is by a particular group.... it's a cool clip, though.... and I think this is cool and I definitely think it's good for kids.... and I'm not actually against Jewish people having media or whatever.... believe it or not, I'm not actually anti-Jewish..... if Japanese were monopolizing the media, I think I'd be talking about that.... my problem is the group dominating the media.... and also, much of what is put out isn't as wholesome and innocent as what's here..... I like this and this showcases positive aspects of Jewish culture which I really love.... but I mean look at stuff like Adam Sandler, Hollywood, Woody Allen, etc. ... sick stuff

anyways, if you're a conspiracy theorist (and I'm a proud and unapologetic conspiracy theorist) and you don't discuss Jewish domination of the media.... I think it limits the depth of analysis.... if you're a mathematician, at some point you have to get past arithmetic

also, Spongebob was made by a guy named Stephen Hillenburg.... I haven't been able
to confirm it but I think that name sounds very Jewish

Etagloc

Superstar
wow I be writing essays... all wells, I enjoy the writing

EDIT: wow I love that clip... very classy, very sophisticated.... lots of educational stuff

Etagloc

Superstar

apparently, even in Hey Arnold^

Sesame Street too apparently

(I dont ever remember watching that show)

the Simpsons

anyways, of course I don't agree with today's Judaism as I believe in Jesus (PBUH) and Muhammad (PBUH) as Prophets- but there's nothing inherently wrong with having Jewish ethnicity....

however, we should be upfront about the fact that Jews are obviously dominating the media.... I don't think even Ben Shapiro would deny that... Milo straight up admitted it...

I wanted to add a video on how education is so focused on the Holocaust but the channel was shut down.... I remember I had a whole semester basically dedicated to the Holocaust.... meanwhile, one almost never hears about the Holocaust of the Indians

Z. T. Jacob

Established
I'm glad this isn't an "I hate Jews" thread. So many people have decided to hate the whole Jewish race and religion because of a few bad apples. Namely, the Rothschilds, George Soros, etc. And I can say for sure that George Soros and the Rothschilds are not true Jews, because one of the mitzvot in the Torah is that you cannot lend on interest. Most Jewish people are normal middle class people.

What also really bothers me is when the media says that people are being anti-Semitic just for criticising the Rothschilds or George Soros. No, they are not anti-Semitic for that, I always think to myself, they are criticising an INDIVIDUAL or FAMILY. That's like saying you're anti-Christian for criticising like any of the US presidents.

And, yes, the Jews do have an outsized contribution to mass media as well as the banking and finance industry. And I don't really know where that comes from. Well, I do know that Jews got into banking in Europe because lending on interest is something that Christians wouldn't do, i know it's mentioned in the NT but I still don't know why Jews did it but Christians didn't. I'll have to do some research on that...

Z. T. Jacob

Established

apparently, even in Hey Arnold^

Sesame Street too apparently

(I dont ever remember watching that show)

the Simpsons

anyways, of course I don't agree with today's Judaism as I believe in Jesus (PBUH) and Muhammad (PBUH) as Prophets- but there's nothing inherently wrong with having Jewish ethnicity....

however, we should be upfront about the fact that Jews are obviously dominating the media.... I don't think even Ben Shapiro would deny that... Milo straight up admitted it...

I wanted to add a video on how education is so focused on the Holocaust but the channel was shut down.... I remember I had a whole semester basically dedicated to the Holocaust.... meanwhile, one almost never hears about the Holocaust of the Indians
What is (PBUH)? I've seen it on more than one of your posts, but I am confused as to what it means

Z. T. Jacob

Established
Never mind. Just googled it. Peace Be Upon Him. Now I remember that from World Religions class

Etagloc

Superstar
Honestly, I don't really care about the Jewish stuff and I don't really find it that interesting....: but I want to be free to investigats, research, speculate, etc.

and if people want to say "you can't pursue that line of investigation" as far as that subject.... I have a problem with that and so my whole agenda as far as that goes is to keep the door open on that discussion

basically people want to shut that door and I'm stubborn and I don't like that so I insist on keeping the door open.... but if they weren't trying to interfere with what questions can and can't be asked and what facts can and can't be examined, I don't think I'd really care

me I'm like a shark that smells blood I think.... I see when I strike a nerve and then I try to go deeper and deeper into the open wound....... the very fact that people want to shut you down when you investigate this kind of stuff makes me think there must be something there....

however, honestly I don't really find particularly interesting.... I don't feel myself particularly for or against Jews, don't feel strongly in either direction.... however, I do think there's elite Jews who are very influential and who use that influence for evil (your Soros, Rothschild types)

my whole thing.... and I'm trying to break down my methodology.... and even if I explain it I don't think it can be stopped insha'Allah.... because the more anyone attacks my threads the more they feed into them.... I forgot the term and now I remember....

Overton Window.... basically my wish with these threads is to shift the Overton Window.... before this thread, as far as I'm aware, no thread was really discussing Jewish media control.... now there is a thread discussing Jewish media control.... one can agree or disagree but the narrative is shifted by it simply becoming an open topic for discussion....

and so I view it as a sort of service.... sort of like a person who sweeps the sidewalk....

but me personally as far as what interests me.... my personal thoughts....

for me honestly this is nostalgic thing reminiscing on when I used to watch Rugrats as a kid... I honestly enjoyed the Rugrats clip

but anyways my thinking is.... and pretty much everything I write here is protesting against degeneracy....

I sort look back and I shake my head in disapproval at those "gangsta rappers" of the 90's

the 90's was not so degenerate compared to today.... it simply wasn't.... you look at Rugrats or most of those 90's shows.... you can see it just isn't degenerate like Spongebob and all that post-90's stuff.... Spongebob I think was airing in the late 90's but I see it as an early 2000's show....

anyways, 90's was not so degenerate and not everything was totally corrupt in the 90's... 90's had good aspects.... but yet these rappers acted like whatever they were experiencing was the end of the world and they might as well just encourage everyone to burn society and all morals down....

the 90's rap did so much to push society toward degeneracy... I think the 90's was a golden age compared to today

so I look back and think how could the rappers have promoted what they promoted when they were in an era that simply was not as bad as today... all that being said, things can go downhill for society and I think that's how it's been for 1,400 years.... but it doesn't necessarily mean things going bad for individuals and their circles

Z. T. Jacob

Established
Honestly, I don't really care about the Jewish stuff and I don't really find it that interesting....: but I want to be free to investigate, research, speculate, etc.

and if people want to say "you can't pursue that line of investigation" as far as that subject.... I have a problem with that and so my whole agenda as far as that goes is to keep the door open on that discussion

basically people want to shut that door and I'm stubborn and I don't like that so I insist on keeping the door open.... but if they weren't trying to interfere with what questions can and can't be asked and what facts can and can't be examined, I don't think I'd really care

me I'm like a shark that smells blood I think.... I see when I strike a nerve and then I try to go deeper and deeper into the open wound....... the very fact that people want to shut you down when you investigate this kind of stuff makes me think there must be something there....

however, honestly I don't really find particularly interesting.... I don't feel myself particularly for or against Jews, don't feel strongly in either direction.... however, I do think there's elite Jews who are very influential and who use that influence for evil (your Soros, Rothschild types)

my whole thing.... and I'm trying to break down my methodology.... and even if I explain it I don't think it can be stopped insha'Allah.... because the more anyone attacks my threads the more they feed into them.... I forgot the term and now I remember....

Overton Window.... basically my wish with these threads is to shift the Overton Window.... before this thread, as far as I'm aware, no thread was really discussing Jewish media control.... now there is a thread discussing Jewish media control.... one can agree or disagree but the narrative is shifted by it simply becoming an open topic for discussion....

and so I view it as a sort of service.... sort of like a person who sweeps the sidewalk....

but me personally as far as what interests me.... my personal thoughts....

for me honestly this is nostalgic thing reminiscing on when I used to watch Rugrats as a kid... I honestly enjoyed the Rugrats clip

but anyways my thinking is.... and pretty much everything I write here is protesting against degeneracy....

I sort look back and I shake my head in disapproval at those "gangsta rappers" of the 90's

the 90's was not so degenerate compared to today.... it simply wasn't.... you look at Rugrats or most of those 90's shows.... you can see it just isn't degenerate like Spongebob and all that post-90's stuff.... Spongebob I think was airing in the late 90's but I see it as an early 2000's show....

anyways, 90's was not so degenerate and not everything was totally corrupt in the 90's... 90's had good aspects.... but yet these rappers acted like whatever they were experiencing was the end of the world and they might as well just encourage everyone to burn society and all morals down....

the 90's rap did so much to push society toward degeneracy... I think the 90's was a golden age compared to today

so I look back and think how could the rappers have promoted what they promoted when they were in an era that simply was not as bad as today... all that being said, things can go downhill for society and I think that's how it's been for 1,400 years.... but it doesn't necessarily mean things going bad for individuals and their circles
I think the decline in American society can be traced back to the second Industrial Revolution, when big railroad and oil monopolies rose, bringing to center stage figures such as J. P. Morgan, John D. Rockefeller, and Cornelius Vanderbilt. There had been no time in American history when so few had so much power. And that was back in the good 'ol days when there was actually authentic populist politics, and the monopolies were broken up. However, those tycoons, even after the passage of antitrust legislation, still had a ton of wealth and influence on politics. They sat back and quietly influenced politics, as their descendants still do today. I would say, though, that until World War II, American culture was mostly untouched by their influence, and much good art and literature were produced here.

The major moment when their wealth really came to fruition was in 1913, when the tycoons and European central bankers got together to discuss how to wield more influence on the economy and reap the monetary benefits. A Washington Post article I read said they were discussing how to "stop cyclical depressions in the US economy," which is laughable, because the Federal Reserve they created and invested in purposefully engineered the Great Depression. The Federal Reserve is totally independent of government control, so the owners, among them the Morgans, Rothschilds, and Rockefellers, can basically do with it whatever they please.

And they did, by manipulating interest rates, and therefore crashing the economy in 1929 so they could benefit from it. The depression of '29 was a major event in the development of an even more consolidated power structure in the US. In 1932, America's "savior," Franklin Delano Roosevelt was elected President. And we all know that from history class that he "saved" America with the New Deal that gave even more power to the Federal Government, the same Federal Government owned by banks and trusts.

So, I mentioned in the first paragraph the rise of John D. Rockefeller, whose fortune was made from the lucrative Standard Oil Company, well it just so turned out, that in the late 1930s, his family had a very big influence on politics. And it also just so happened that central bankers in Europe had loaned tons of money both the Axis and Allied powers, namely Adolf Hitler. Obviously, these bankers also had investments in oil and steel companies. And what two industries profit the most from wars, oil and steel, of course. And voila! World War II was invented!

World War II gave way to unprecedented amounts of propaganda from the US government. And, for some reason, people were ok with it, maybe that reason is the fact that FDR was such a popular President; the man who was commissioned to save us from the depression by the very people who engineered said depression. This propaganda that was put out by the government, I think, has had a major influence on modern American culture. It was no longer fashionable to not support the war effort, to not conform to government mandated cultural standards. Because after all, we were to "ask not what our country can do for, but ask what can we do for our country."

After the war was over, and the tycoons had profited handsomely, the propaganda stuck, and a new invention would facilitate even more effective forms of propaganda; the Television, a.k.a the idiot box. So, you had millions of vets coming home from Europe and Japan, in 1945, who all had money to spend and families to start. How could the housing market meet that demand? With the modern subdivision of course. Miles and miles of suburban sprawl, complete with shopping malls and entire square miles where residents only had five options of homes to choose from, where you could drive down the street and see that every house on the block was the same. Pure conformity.

I can say that something beautiful was borne of that rancid environment, the beat movement, and eventually the hippie counterculture of the 1960s. But, alas, it was a failed movement. Nothing that they were fighting for really materialized except for rock and roll music, and by the late 1970s, the baby boomers were a pot-smoking, Star Trek-watching generation.

Rock and roll has had a major cultural influence on America, and even across the globe (which revolves around the sun!). It started out as promoting the hippie movement (Grateful Dead, Crosby Stills and Nash, Steve Miller Band, etc.) but eventually got darker and more about sex and drugs (ACDC, Kiss, Eric Clapton, etc.) because that served as a reflection of what American culture had then become. We were tired of hearing about peace and love, because peace and love failed. We wanted unbridled individualism without regard to morality, because we had already had oppressive conformity in the 50s and we tried to raise the collective conciousness in the 60s.

So, we had become a society of distractions, as we still are today. Sales of music and TV viewership went up, so it became a good market to invest in in the late seventies and early eighties. At that time, record companies and mass media companies started to conglomerate. Now, we're at the point that six media conglomerates control almost all of the mass media in the United states, as compared to the 1950s when most TV and radio stations were independent, as were most record companies.

Since mass media conglomerates have come into being, the culture has degenerated even more. I think, for two reasons; the first being that it is a reflection of peoples' attitude that 'because so few control so much, its helpless, and I might as well indulge in this entertainment and forget about it,' which prompts said people to go further and further down the rabbit hole, to the point that we now have shows like The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and Big Mouth, that blatantly promote morally backward behavior and attitudes. I think the other, albeit more sinister, reason for the degradation of American culture is that the elite want us to be desensitized to and even supportive of such amoral content, as a means of breaking down our collective moral strength and spiritual and religious institutions and beliefs, so that we, lacking a moral compass, find nothing wrong with what they're doing to the global economy and cultures around the world.

To conclude this long-winded rant, I would like to say that we can all make the choice to reject the mass culture that has been foisted upon us by the elites. We can all stop watching the idiot box, playing video games, and scrolling through Facebook feeds, or at least reduce the time we spend doing such things, and take some time to connect with family and friends. I am guilty, as I'm sure all of us are, of indulging in mass media. Heck, I even spend way too much time on this website sometimes, but it's not too late for us to turn our culture back in the right direction.

P.S. You're not the only one writing essays, Etagloc ;)

SOURCES:

media conglomerates:
https://www.webfx.com/data/the-6-companies-that-own-almost-all-media/

federal reserve:
https://21stcenturycicero-wordpress-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/21stcenturycicero.wordpress.com/2008/02/11/how-a-group-of-international-bankers-engineered-the-1929-crash-and-the-great-depression/amp/?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQECAFYAQ==#referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %1$s&share=https://21stcenturycicero.wordpress.com/2008/02/11/how-a-group-of-international-bankers-engineered-the-1929-crash-and-the-great-depression/

Last edited:

Z. T. Jacob

Established
Good words!! I do have fb and instagram (I still have kids and need to keep tabs). Spending less time with screens is a goal after the first of the year. One of my sons is my hero in this. He just does not watch tv, play video games, do social media, or do much on the internet that is not education

Thanks.

I always try to make it a point in all the editorials I write for the school paper (Omaha Central High School Register ) to include a paragraph or two about what we can do about whatever issue is discussed. So many people just go on a completely negative diatribe about whatever issue without at least trying to offer some solution. I like to think that with the will to do it, we can solve most problems, or at least attempt to, I do not agree with older brother's strict nihilist point of view. Now, of course issues cant be solved overnight, but we can start small with family and friends. I think what you're doing with trying to limit your kids' screen time is a good example of that type of action. The effects accumulate slowly, but accumulate nonetheless. I try to do that with my little brother and sister (5 and 7) but unfortunately our mom gives into their whining for the phone or video game most of the time. I think the instant gratification offered by smartphones is a real problem for their generation. I'll tell my little brother, you need to wait five minutes and he'll start crying. I do know that 5 minutes is an eternity for a 5 year old, but most dont cry and throw fits over a 5 minute period of delayed gratification. Good luck in yer endeavors!

PS when I get the chance I think I'll post my editorials on here if anyones interested.

Etagloc

Superstar
I always try to make it a point in all the editorials I write for the school paper (Omaha Central High School Register ) to include a paragraph or two about what we can do about whatever issue is discussed. So many people just go on a completely negative diatribe about whatever issue without at least trying to offer some solution.
I have a completely opposite mentality.

My mentality is I want to get all the facts. I want to gather all the information, look at the issue from various angles, eat some food, take a nap... think about the issue...

my thing is I want to fully understand the issue as much as possible. My thinking is- once I grasp the issue, insha'Allah I think I'll see clearly- I have to do X, Y, Z... as I grasp the issue, I think how to respond (or how not to respond) will come naturally insha'Allah.

So I worry about understanding the issue and then I maybe worry about responding later.

Some stuff is inherently unwinnable. I mean for example... I read some stuff by US people about strategy in Iraq.... you look at Vietnam and Iraq.... the US lost those fights before it ever even entered.... someone, somewhere drew up an analysis and said "this is what we can do"

and I figure it was their job to include that part.....

however, that is not the right approach..... the right approach would have been to draw up the analysis and decide "do nothing".... "do nothing" is very often the right approach

there are so many issues we can't possibly act on every single issue... and much outside of our control.... I think that because you are younger you are maybe more optimistic about how much you can change.... I am not saying that is a bad quality... me I have a more fatalistic view of the world....

this is why for example I don't have a "great man" view of history.... Malcolm X for example was a product of his time.... were he born today, I don't think he'd have the same effect.... I think when God wants things to happen- God puts the conditions in place.... at times the conditions are not in place....

this is why I'm not super political or think about saving the US for example..... I think the US is sinking and there is no saving it..... and I'm nt super focused on politics because I think the masses are cattle.... I really hope that point sticks with you... in fact, the masses are worse than cattle..... I think I can make the masses pretty much believe anything.... if I have wheelbarrows of money and I control the media.....

Z. T. Jacob

Established
P
I have a completely opposite mentality.

My mentality is I want to get all the facts. I want to gather all the information, look at the issue from various angles, eat some food, take a nap... think about the issue...

my thing is I want to fully understand the issue as much as possible. My thinking is- once I grasp the issue, insha'Allah I think I'll see clearly- I have to do X, Y, Z... as I grasp the issue, I think how to respond (or how not to respond) will come naturally insha'Allah.

So I worry about understanding the issue and then I maybe worry about responding later.

Some stuff is inherently unwinnable. I mean for example... I read some stuff by US people about strategy in Iraq.... you look at Vietnam and Iraq.... the US lost those fights before it ever even entered.... someone, somewhere drew up an analysis and said "this is what we can do"

and I figure it was their job to include that part.....

however, that is not the right approach..... the right approach would have been to draw up the analysis and decide "do nothing".... "do nothing" is very often the right approach

there are so many issues we can't possibly act on every single issue... and much outside of our control.... I think that because you are younger you are maybe more optimistic about how much you can change.... I am not saying that is a bad quality... me I have a more fatalistic view of the world....

this is why for example I don't have a "great man" view of history.... Malcolm X for example was a product of his time.... were he born today, I don't think he'd have the same effect.... I think when God wants things to happen- God puts the conditions in place.... at times the conditions are not in place....

this is why I'm not super political or think about saving the US for example..... I think the US is sinking and there is no saving it..... and I'm nt super focused on politics because I think the masses are cattle.... I really hope that point sticks with you... in fact, the masses are worse than cattle..... I think I can make the masses pretty much believe anything.... if I have wheelbarrows of money and I control the media.....
Yes but there are some things that you can change, like what I was talking about...not buying into mass media culture

Etagloc

Superstar
I am with Henry Makow on this.... I saw an interview with Henry Makow where the interviewer actually asked Makow about this

something like "okay but what is the solution?"

and I am with Makow on this- he sort of rejected the question and said there isn't a solution..... the stuff Henry Makow is talking about, the stuff Vigilant Citizen is talking about.... I think this is way over our heads in terms of trying to change it....

me personally.... I have my beliefs and my thinking is this....

I believe we can insha'Allah put our beliefs into practice on a personal and possibly local level.... so we can act on that sort of level... on a larger scale, though.... not unless we're billionaires who control the media imo

Z. T. Jacob

Established
P

Yes but there are some things that you can change, like what I was talking about...not buying into mass media culture
And when I say you can change it I mean you can change what you do in your life and influence those close to you ... leading by example. None of us individually can change the fact that media is controlled by the elite

Etagloc

Superstar
P

oh, ah yes of course.... certainly insha'Allah...

we can do all kinds of stuff on a personal and often local level

Etagloc

Superstar
And when I say you can change it I mean you can change what you do in your life and influence those close to you ... leading by example. None of us individually can change the fact that media is controlled by the elite
I agree

Etagloc

Superstar
I think the decline in American society can be traced back to the second Industrial Revolution, when big railroad and oil monopolies rose, bringing to center stage figures such as J. P. Morgan, John D. Rockefeller, and Cornelius Vanderbilt. There had been no time in American history when so few had so much power. And that was back in the good 'ol days when there was actually authentic populist politics, and the monopolies were broken up. However, those tycoons, even after the passage of antitrust legislation, still had a ton of wealth and influence on politics. They sat back and quietly influenced politics, as their descendants still do today. I would say, though, that until World War II, American culture was mostly untouched by their influence, and much good art and literature were produced here.

The major moment when their wealth really came to fruition was in 1913, when the tycoons and European central bankers got together to discuss how to wield more influence on the economy and reap the monetary benefits. A Washington Post article I read said they were discussing how to "stop cyclical depressions in the US economy," which is laughable, because the Federal Reserve they created and invested in purposefully engineered the Great Depression. The Federal Reserve is totally independent of government control, so the owners, among them the Morgans, Rothschilds, and Rockefellers, can basically do with it whatever they please.

And they did, by manipulating interest rates, and therefore crashing the economy in 1929 so they could benefit from it. The depression of '29 was a major event in the development of an even more consolidated power structure in the US. In 1932, America's "savior," Franklin Delano Roosevelt was elected President. And we all know that from history class that he "saved" America with the New Deal that gave even more power to the Federal Government, the same Federal Government owned by banks and trusts.

So, I mentioned in the first paragraph the rise of John D. Rockefeller, whose fortune was made from the lucrative Standard Oil Company, well it just so turned out, that in the late 1930s, his family had a very big influence on politics. And it also just so happened that central bankers in Europe had loaned tons of money both the Axis and Allied powers, namely Adolf Hitler. Obviously, these bankers also had investments in oil and steel companies. And what two industries profit the most from wars, oil and steel, of course. And voila! World War II was invented!

World War II gave way to unprecedented amounts of propaganda from the US government. And, for some reason, people were ok with it, maybe that reason is the fact that FDR was such a popular President; the man who was commissioned to save us from the depression by the very people who engineered said depression. This propaganda that was put out by the government, I think, has had a major influence on modern American culture. It was no longer fashionable to not support the war effort, to not conform to government mandated cultural standards. Because after all, we were to "ask not what our country can do for, but ask what can we do for our country."

After the war was over, and the tycoons had profited handsomely, the propaganda stuck, and a new invention would facilitate even more effective forms of propaganda; the Television, a.k.a the idiot box. So, you had millions of vets coming home from Europe and Japan, in 1945, who all had money to spend and families to start. How could the housing market meet that demand? With the modern subdivision of course. Miles and miles of suburban sprawl, complete with shopping malls and entire square miles where residents only had five options of homes to choose from, where you could drive down the street and see that every house on the block was the same. Pure conformity.

I can say that something beautiful was borne of that rancid environment, the beat movement, and eventually the hippie counterculture of the 1960s. But, alas, it was a failed movement. Nothing that they were fighting for really materialized except for rock and roll music, and by the late 1970s, the baby boomers were a pot-smoking, Star Trek-watching generation.

Rock and roll has had a major cultural influence on America, and even across the globe (which revolves around the sun!). It started out as promoting the hippie movement (Grateful Dead, Crosby Stills and Nash, Steve Miller Band, etc.) but eventually got darker and more about sex and drugs (ACDC, Kiss, Eric Clapton, etc.) because that served as a reflection of what American culture had then become. We were tired of hearing about peace and love, because peace and love failed. We wanted unbridled individualism without regard to morality, because we had already had oppressive conformity in the 50s and we tried to raise the collective conciousness in the 60s.

So, we had become a society of distractions, as we still are today. Sales of music and TV viewership went up, so it became a good market to invest in in the late seventies and early eighties. At that time, record companies and mass media companies started to conglomerate. Now, we're at the point that six media conglomerates control almost all of the mass media in the United states, as compared to the 1950s when most TV and radio stations were independent, as were most record companies.

Since mass media conglomerates have come into being, the culture has degenerated even more. I think, for two reasons; the first being that it is a reflection of peoples' attitude that 'because so few control so much, its helpless, and I might as well indulge in this entertainment and forget about it,' which prompts said people to go further and further down the rabbit hole, to the point that we now have shows like The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and Big Mouth, that blatantly promote morally backward behavior and attitudes. I think the other, albeit more sinister, reason for the degradation of American culture is that the elite want us to be desensitized to and even supportive of such amoral content, as a means of breaking down our collective moral strength and spiritual and religious institutions and beliefs, so that we, lacking a moral compass, find nothing wrong with what they're doing to the global economy and cultures around the world.

To conclude this long-winded rant, I would like to say that we can all make the choice to reject the mass culture that has been foisted upon us by the elites. We can all stop watching the idiot box, playing video games, and scrolling through Facebook feeds, or at least reduce the time we spend doing such things, and take some time to connect with family and friends. I am guilty, as I'm sure all of us are, of indulging in mass media. Heck, I even spend way too much time on this website sometimes, but it's not too late for us to turn our culture back in the right direction.

SOURCES:

media conglomerates:

federal reserve:
https://21stcenturycicero-wordpress-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/21stcenturycicero.wordpress.com/2008/02/11/how-a-group-of-international-bankers-engineered-the-1929-crash-and-the-great-depression/amp/?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQECAFYAQ==#referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %1$s&share=https://21stcenturycicero.wordpress.com/2008/02/11/how-a-group-of-international-bankers-engineered-the-1929-crash-and-the-great-depression/
I actually am just now seeing this post... I feel like I read this thread backwards

Z. T. Jacob

Established
Honestly, I do have a hintergedanke that a lot of trying to change large institutions in somewhat pointless seeing that we have (in my belief) 7 to 16 years before the dwapara yuga transition period (when upon the fan the shit will hit) there will catastrophic changes in climate (we can already see this today) and the prophecies of Revelation will come true. Malachy's prophesy has already come true. It is the end times imo. But I might as well make the best of those years and live healthy, happy, and holy. All conciousness is energy, so therefore it cannot be destroyed by the first law of thermodynamics and I believe we will be in the age of energy (dwapara) and human conciousness will ascend albeit with far less people as many will die. But might as well make the best of it nawameen?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

SOURCES:

media conglomerates:

federal reserve:
Excellent post!
I would also mention in regards to your timeline that Ol Hickory (Andrew Jackson) putting the kibosh on the US National Bank during his administration (and subsequent, January 1st, 1835 payment in full of the entire National debt) was a major moment as well. Its a trip because AJ wasn't a very good person in many regards. He was especially foul towards the Native American population and was apparently such a Freemason himself that the "Anti Masonic Party" actually became a thing in response to his leadership. However its also interesting that apparently the Republicans were in favor of the centralized bank even back then and opposed Jackson as did the Whig party (which may have also formed just as a response to the Jackson presidency?).

Etagloc

Superstar
Rock and roll has had a major cultural influence on America, and even across the globe (which revolves around the sun!).
The sun revolves around the earth.

Furthermore, jazz and rock and roll were degenerate, subversive movements which pulled society further towards destruction.