Rothschild Rothschild Rothschild in everywhere

John K

Established
Richards Rothschild has a patent to communicate humans to the cloud for detection of covid infection.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20200279585A1/en

We can not call this a conspiracy theory anymore. When you have a lot evidence about an evil plan to control us, the theory starts to be real.

Whats is the future?
Humans connected to the cloud to monitorate them, control them, send information to the body, maybe kill them? Or sterilize them?
IMG_20210503_125532.jpg

Mini Contini

Established
I think they want to disconnect our souls from our avatars, so that we will be forever reincarnating on this planet, just like they might do. I know this sounds ridiculous to some people, but saying that something like a soul doesn't exist is as ridiculous in my opinion.

Last edited:

John K

Established
I think they want to disconnect our souls from our avatars, so that we will be forever reincarnating on this planet, just like they do. I know this sounds ridiculous to some people, but saying that something like a soul doesn't exist is as ridiculous in my opinion.
Well, I heard that theory last year. It's not ridiculous if we assume that the illuminati work for Lucifer...

Mini Contini

Established
Well, I heard that theory last year. It's not ridiculous if we assume that the illuminati work for Lucifer...
Yes, and that actually makes sense. You may consider Lucifer to be the creator of this 'virus' simulation/universe. However, we don't belong here. And I think it is the 'Illuminati's' job to hijack one's connection between avatar and soul, so one can no longer return to where it belongs (the original state of consciousness.) They want to achieve this with every individual soul eventually.

And that's why Lucifer means light bearer. "Let there be light, and there was light." I think that's when this current universe started. I recommend watching the following video where David Icke talks, among other things, about this topic: https://www.bitchute.com/video/AmMgIvqtjByE/

Last edited:

Sunshine

Established
The patent discusses an application (piece of software) which can scan an individual's biometric data and send it to digital destinations, via an ordinary cellphone, as opposed to separate, dedicated devices. An alternate version of the app is for PCs, to consolidate the running of video/audio programs with the programs for recording, displaying and sending the biometric data. (I guess a lot of PCs are too clunky to run these programs concurrently?) As the patent itself states, many people already do this, via their Fitbit or smartwatch, so I think the issue is going to boil down to volition and privacy.

If someone chooses to download an app, say, and send personal biodata directly to their doctor (which is already possible and being encouraged as an aspect of "telehealth" or "telemedicine") that is one thing. But if any govt. yahoo can access that information by forcing someone's cellphone to scan them, and hijacking the info, without the individual's permission, I think that definitely counts as a 4th Amendment violation. (rights to privacy of person, property and documents from unreasonable search & seizure) At least in the US. Idk what, if anything y'all have in other countries that equates to the 4th. Here is a brief primer on the latest legal developments, for those interested: https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/electronic_surveillance

I have no doubt that, like every other electronic tool at their disposal, govt agents will use it, abuse it and then be called to task and reigned in by the court system, specifically SCOTUS.

Then there is the whole HIPAA can of worms. (stands for Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.) These are privacy and security rules that all medical providers have to follow, specifically limiting the use, scope, and handling of medical records. If an agency or office is found in violation of these, there are steep penalties, and can result in the responsible party losing its right or license to practice or deliver medical care. Surely, the provider of this app, be it a third party or the operating system of the phone or computer, would be obligated to follow these standards. As of now, govt. agencies, along with all other entities, pubic and private, are prohibited access to people's medical records without their express and written permission. (For example, you have to give your doctor's office permission to share your info with another doctor's office, an insurance company, school, employer, etc.)

The language of this app patent makes many mentions of Covid-19, along with "convenience" and "cost-effectiveness" as reasons why the app is necessary. It would not surprise me to find out, somewhere down the line, that covid (or some other exigent circumstance/emergency/epidemic) is the excuse they use to skirt the HIPAA privacy requirements, at least at first. A few lawsuits may be necessary to quash that nonsense.

If the govt agencies (I'm thinking it's most germane to law enforcement or public health?) do it correctly, the legal questions of access will take a loooong time to get worked out within the court system. Each instance or query would probably start out as a separate legal case, needing it's own warrant to override the granting of permission by the subject (according to HIPAA). That is terribly inconvenient for the agencies acting in real time, so biodata is likely to eventually be included in the granting of a FISA-type of warrant. If they do it any other way, it would go the opposite way in court, and get booted as unconstitutional.

We know this type of biometric information is valuable. Companies are already vying to be the ones collecting it, controlling it, selling it. This is just another area of the digital world being built all around us, in which we need to be, well, vigilant. Again, we do already have safeguards in place that are applicable to biodata. We just have to be sticklers in enforcing those rules and laws on the companies and govt agencies that have so much to gain from accessing, or invading, this most personal and private part of our lives.

redqueen

Superstar
even if I had the money
personally I wouldn't buy anything from these
evils
who Knows maybe some attachments comes
with whatever Ya purchase

even if I had the money
personally I wouldn't buy anything from these
evils
who Knows maybe some attachments comes
with whatever Ya purchase

It makes me wonder why they're having an auction in the first place. Reading through Ben Fulford's blog and listening to Matt Ehret's video, things are not working in their favour. Keep in mind, they own most of the central banks in countries around the world.

Evidently, the Kharazian mafia is losing its global grip.

redqueen

Superstar
It makes me wonder why they're having an auction in the first place. Reading through Ben Fulford's blog and listening to Matt Ehret's video, things are not working in their favour. Keep in mind, they own most of the central banks in countries around the world.

Evidently, the Kharazian mafia is losing its global grip.
We can only Hope eh Orwell's Mentor

redqueen

Superstar
would be nice if this evil was Truly gone
if musk can upload himself to the cloud and have conversations
with himself
I wouldn't doubt if they can't just transfer their consciousness
into a new body like in the movie get out

Daze

Superstar
would be nice if this evil was Truly gone
if musk can upload himself to the cloud and have conversations
with himself
I wouldn't doubt if they can't just transfer their consciousness
into a new body like in the movie get out

He's dead, but it doesn't matter. Rothschild is a big family. Not only has he been replaced, probably a half dozen under the current one are eager to replace him.

There is no uploading of consciousness. They can't upload anything. Some day Musk will die, and his conscious will go with him.

Believe it or not, you will be conscious in your grave. You will be conscious at your funeral. Because your consciousness is your soul and your soul will never die.

Everyone that has died is alive in a sense, they are just on another plain known as sijeen and illyeen.

While the cloud sounds magical, it is literally someone else pc. It's like me saying I'm putting all my data up in the cloud, when the reality is it's going to my neighbor's pc across the street.

DesertRose

Superstar

Emil Cosman - Lord Jacob Rothchild DEAD.

Does Jacob's Death End his Rothschild Globalist Tyranny?

Last edited: