'Rothschild' comedy movie in production.....

saki

Star
....are they trolling us with comedies now? I doubt that any movie poking fun at the Rothschilds would get the go-ahead unless it is deemed to serve some larger, deeper purpose.....
....nothing to worry about..... "it's a satirical, thrilling ride".....

Shia LaBeouf, Mel Gibson Starring in Comedy About New York’s Super Rich, ‘Rothschild’
By STEWART CLARKE

Stewart Clarke
International Correspondent@varietystewartFOLLOWStewart's Most Recent Stories

CREDIT: REX/SHUTTERSTOCK

Shia LaBeouf and Mel Gibson will star in “Rothschild,” a dark comedy about New York’s super rich helmed by “Stan & Ollie” director Jon S. Baird. HanWay Films has boarded the project and will kick off international sales at Cannes. CAA Media Finance is handling the North American rights.

LaBeouf plays Becket Rothschild, who was cast out from the family. As an adult the charismatic Beckett hatches a plan to get back into the family and claim his birth right. There are nine Rothschild family members who stand between him and his fortune including Whitelaw (Gibson), the family patriarch and villain of the piece.

“Rothschild” is being produced by Los Angeles-based production company Unified Pictures. Keith Kjarval and Tyler Jackson will produce alongside Black Box Management’s Lowell Shapiro and Mike Dill who represent the writer.

“Rothschild is a satirical and thrilling ride, and I am elated to be working with a filmmaker like Jon Baird, who not only has an incredible track record of guiding award-winning performances, but is crafting this film to be an action packed cautionary tale on wealth and power,” said Kjarval.

HanWay Films MD Gabrielle Stewart added: “The divide between the super-rich and the rest of the world is an ever growing one, and it’s both fun and fascinating to delve into its inner bowels along with our hero trying to scramble to the top and claim his piece.”

Dalit

Star
....are they trolling us with comedies now? I doubt that any movie poking fun at the Rothschilds would get the go-ahead unless it is deemed to serve some larger, deeper purpose.....
....nothing to worry about..... "it's a satirical, thrilling ride".....

Shia LaBeouf, Mel Gibson Starring in Comedy About New York’s Super Rich, ‘Rothschild’
By STEWART CLARKE

Stewart Clarke
International Correspondent@varietystewartFOLLOWStewart's Most Recent Stories

CREDIT: REX/SHUTTERSTOCK

Shia LaBeouf and Mel Gibson will star in “Rothschild,” a dark comedy about New York’s super rich helmed by “Stan & Ollie” director Jon S. Baird. HanWay Films has boarded the project and will kick off international sales at Cannes. CAA Media Finance is handling the North American rights.

LaBeouf plays Becket Rothschild, who was cast out from the family. As an adult the charismatic Beckett hatches a plan to get back into the family and claim his birth right. There are nine Rothschild family members who stand between him and his fortune including Whitelaw (Gibson), the family patriarch and villain of the piece.

“Rothschild” is being produced by Los Angeles-based production company Unified Pictures. Keith Kjarval and Tyler Jackson will produce alongside Black Box Management’s Lowell Shapiro and Mike Dill who represent the writer.

“Rothschild is a satirical and thrilling ride, and I am elated to be working with a filmmaker like Jon Baird, who not only has an incredible track record of guiding award-winning performances, but is crafting this film to be an action packed cautionary tale on wealth and power,” said Kjarval.

HanWay Films MD Gabrielle Stewart added: “The divide between the super-rich and the rest of the world is an ever growing one, and it’s both fun and fascinating to delve into its inner bowels along with our hero trying to scramble to the top and claim his piece.”
Shia LaBeouf is not a superstar, anymore, yet someone made a song about him.

Couldn't resist.

The movie sounds like a real winner...NOT. :)

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Of course they picked these two nutjobs for the role. Shia is a real agenda pusher for the elite.

Also check this out:
I am sure he's playing the 'I love art, hippie movement' until something better comes up..and his satanic/monarch symbolism have always been present in his work. He always mention the art community and friends everywhere yet he was 'lonely as fuvk' and it pushed him to create more artistic work to build more relationships..

If you hear his interviews the guy seriously has a script of words, he sounds and acts super lost and plays his role well. He has no personality, seems void of life, and always pushed some weird art agenda that has obviously double meaning to is as it serves the elite group way more than it serves the regular society.

No surprise that he was pushing the anti -Trump installation recently as if his love for art had anything to do with politics beforehand ----back in the day.

On the other hand,
Mel Gibson seems to me as one of the biggest bull$hitters in the industry.

He claims that there is a big elite group running HollyWeird and they sacrifice babies and their flesh/blood. Yet he shown no proof and never details on more of these incidences he claims to really now. Weird, how celebrities never show pictures, video clips, messages, or any other form of proof that something drastic is really going on in Hollyweird. I am sure he has partaken in them but points the finger to the rest of them just to be like 'I have no idea who it is, but they are doing it for years' . If he insinuated that to be among the greatest roles and have the higher positions you must join these cults then how the heck is he not one of them?

Apparently weird incidences occurred in the making of Passion of the Christ, but that is a whole another discussion.

Last edited:

lightmightgirl

Veteran
oh and do not get me wrong, everybody knows that if you give names and proof/evidence of what really goes on is extremely dangerous because you would be silenced then killed. Somehow, these celebrities do the most and care for nothing not even their health or family. For example, let us say Mel is worried for his life and is disappointed that Hollyweird is the biggest satanic hub in the world (running trafficking rings, rituals, sacrifices...) Why don't you name the people, seems to me he is in no rush to worry about life with all his drug and suicide occurrences.
Also, they somehow continue to do artwork, movies, documentaries, projects, etc at what cost? Do you really think that if there is someone behind the curtains controlling all these acts these two wouldn't be part of it?

saki

Star
Shia LaBeouf is not a superstar, anymore, yet someone made a song about him.

Couldn't resist.

The movie sounds like a real winner...NOT. :)
...I ordinarily don't click vid links... but I did on this one....
...someone must 'really' want to see SL returned to "glory"... (if that's the right word)...
...quite a production... (who paid for that)?
...now teaming him up with Mel Gibson...(?)
...about the Rothschilds...(?)... in a comedy...(?)
... I still think the elites are trolling us....